Was Shinji in the right?

Was Shinji in the right?

Attached: End of Evangelion film.jpg (1072x1600, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/anonymousagonyfan777/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About what?

Right about what ? Being a pussy ?

Shinji was too blackpilled, but I can't say I blame him considering what he's been through.

Going through with instrumentality, only to reject it and end up alone with Asuka

Yes, pic related

Attached: 1560929295383.png (1898x560, 260K)

Ah yes. Rejecting Instrumentality and accepting reality as it is , even its mistakes , is the ultimate point of the end . Ultjmatively it was the best decision.

Life has got its problems and Shinji got more than his share , but he choose to endure it and fight , accepting realoty as it is , and rejecting meaningless hedonism inside the womb.

Aside from that
LET ME IN THE WOMB PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ILL DO ANYTHING LLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME TO IN THE WOMB

Shoot, I get the desire for individuality and free will, but chilling in a cozy pool of tang with whoever you want doesn't sound THAT bad.

Attached: instrumentality.jpg (602x339, 51K)

DAMMIT SHINJI

Attached: Neon Genesis Evangelion - 1x10 - Magma Diver [1080p][x265][bk].webm (1080x720, 2.64M)

Wtf was instrumentality anyway? Just seems like a bad dream. Shinji wakes up and the world ends...then when hes tasked to take a life that will inevitably be consumed by the elements he pussies out and just sits there...cant blame him being either 14/15 at the time though. Good for him. I hope he pulls it off so they dont starve on lcl for the rest of their lives.

kek

Instrumentality was, literally, society.

Attached: 05-skirllex-joker.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 21K)

Should've just manned up and had some wholesome missionary sex with Asuka before it all went to shit.

Everyone's souls are merged as one basically.

>asuka
>not falling for mommy misato's advances instead

Attached: misato kiss.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

NO, shinji is your typical japanese (and western) incel that can't and don't want to have kids because they lack confidence.

So basically: Shinji should've just had sex?

BRAVO ABE

Attached: Woke Abe.png (429x509, 408K)

>mom tells him "anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live"
>gets him to eject into the wasteland

Attached: 1561122102109.png (600x600, 426K)

>Nobody wants me, so they should all just die.

Yes. Shinji did nothing wrong.

Except that people did want him, and maybe things wouldn't have been so bad if he just took some responsibility for his actions and cleaned up his damn robot.

it's basically heaven if you're catholic

basado

Rewatching EVA and ep1 was pure kinography.
The art direction and scene direction is very impressive.

Eva stream, get in here anons:
twitch.tv/anonymousagonyfan777/