Is this the saddest interview of all time? Gary is trying so hard to act cool, but the audience is laughing at him...

Is this the saddest interview of all time? Gary is trying so hard to act cool, but the audience is laughing at him, not with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=16pNaJCCaUY

Attached: gary coleman on arsenio.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_sJRAHWMBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4GPwlpmbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c
youtube.com/watch?v=RPjIi-aPzWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus_Shaffer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the saddest thread of all time? OP is trying so hard to act cool, but Yea Forums is laughing at him, not with him

I can't empathise with negros.

Janny Magnus I have a question about your freind and coposter Gaius Opius Faggot. Why does he continue to spam this board? Why does he not let his posters return to other threads?

Attached: 1561142630202.jpg (1777x999, 192K)

>First of all, are you dating?
fucking cuuunt

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.webm (1180x1080, 2.85M)

same with manlets

watched the whole thing
really wasn't that bad OP

What you talkin about user?

It's not that sad when you realize Coleman was an angry manlet. In fact it's fun to laugh at him.

Gee I wonder why hes so angry.

dude says he got $70k an episode. no right to be angry just because he's short

Was there any talk show as kino as early 90’s Arsenio? WOO WOO WOO!

Watching the Diceman break down and cry like a little bitch was sadder.

what a sad life

Gek

youtube.com/watch?v=o_sJRAHWMBc

Same

Molly Shannon has a funny Gary Coleman story
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4GPwlpmbc

IS THERE NO END TO THIS FUCKING CURSE?!

>tfw his cheating wife beat him to death and she got away with it

Attached: IMG_20190619_084727.png (951x800, 295K)

I loved him in Postal 2

Attached: Gary_Coleman.png (356x344, 254K)

Honestly it seemed like aresenio and him either had beef or 0 chemistry. The whole interview just felt awkward, arsenio would kinda no sell all of his answers

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c

This can't be topped.

literally me

Attached: cd0.jpg (770x720, 57K)

should i start to drink daily?

Arsenio was always a terrible interviewer

Arsenio is a scum bag so makes sense

His mom died that day

in her sleep

His parents stole all of his money. Toward the end of his life he worked in a hobby shop in Tucson, Arizona.

Dana Plato's Howard Stern interview where she killed herself the next day on Mother's Day leaving behind her 13-year old son, who also killed himself ten years later on Mother's Day.
youtube.com/watch?v=RPjIi-aPzWA

Attached: 119865[1].jpg (688x500, 362K)

Why do child stars always end up being so small? It's like they're really getting spiked with height suppressants

Attached: jonah.png (1280x718, 778K)

Webster and Gary Coleman. Name another

That's what happens when you don't reply to the cursed image.

jesus

Attached: 17-michael-shannon.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 97K)

The kid from The Middle. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atticus_Shaffer

Daniel Radcliffe, Jonathan Lipnicki, that guy that looks 50 but is 20 and works in a mall, Beans or something. Warwick Davis. They're all at it. Name a child star who was the lead who cleared 5'6"

Yeah him and fucking Frankie Muniz as well. Literally all of them.

>Be Gary Coleman
>Short, black and partly autistic
>Your parents fuck you over money wise
>You can never find a woman who loves you for your personality and not your money
>One thing that gives you joy in your life is model trains
>Can't find work because typecast as Willis
>Everyone treats you like a non-human
>Famous Broadway show has a character based on you singing about how his life sucks
>Eventually die after spending the last few years of your life dealing with various court cases
>Three years on from your death, some jews laugh at how nervous you were on a talk show years ago

Attached: 1551843090264.jpg (625x415, 34K)

You forgot:
>wife used to bring home guys and fuck them in front of him. He was too weak and pussy to do anything about it
>she used to throw him down stairs and beat him up

Attached: 4fa9384393e25.image.jpg (467x620, 60K)

Avenue Q really wanted him to play himself. He should have gone for it but pulled out at the last moment and instead just shit all over them and lied about it.

the original john boyega

I think they often choose kids who look a fair bit younger than they actually are, because of height, weak puberty, whatever. It's probably far easier to direct a short, skinny 12 year old playing an 8 year old

They do that shit even with babies. How do you explain that? See the short guy from twilight was a babystar.

I guess most people are just genetic manlets and if they get their Hollywood contacts before anyone expects them to be tall, they already have their way in

Have Sex: the interview
>ywn shitpost on /pol/ about white women with gary coleman
why even live bros

>was an angry manlet.

you'd be angry too if you were still treated like a little kid when you were 30. Also his wife got away with murder.