MIB International vs. MIB 1997!!!FACT!!!

(((They))) keep pushing this ugly zero charisma non-entity mutt dyke while her character arc is the epitome of modern female entitlement. She walks into MIB headquarters and says "I found this building, put on a suit, I deserve a job here because I want it". Compare that to the first movie where Will Smith had to EARN his place and PROVE his worth and had charisma which is why he became a star!!!FACT!!!

Attached: NIB.jpg (700x546, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1AVcqaVxd4o
youtu.be/4WaXuRWGrvw
youtu.be/erJFUS9ZYmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uh7Z4mTza4
youtu.be/mVAePIyC4kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is smart enough to get interviewed for the top intelligence agencies in America, she deserved the job

It was a different, simpler time.

Attached: 1413912146554.webm (600x325, 2.86M)

>She is smart enough to get interviewed for the top intelligence agencies in America, she deserved the job

But she didn't get hired by any of them did she.

Also, STOP CASTING THIS DISGUSTING FUCKING BITCH!!! I love black chicks and this fucking mutt abomination makes my cock crawl into my body cavity like a turtle head. I'm literally shaking and vomiting while looking at her picture, oh fuck, I can't stop puking, it's everywhere, FUCK, NOW I'M SHITTING MY PANTS, IT'S GOING ALL OVER THE FLOOR, THE ROOM IS FLOODING, AHHHHHH, NOW MY EYES ARE BLEEDING HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP MMMEEEEEEEE!!!!FFFFAAAACCCCCTTTT!!!

is will smith not heavily bleached too

MIB>MIB The Series>MIB3>MIB2

Haven't seen International yet but I'm not in a rush.

Attached: 7e35a0bc-f24c-48d7-b16c-f2f5492a41eb-director-barry-sonnenfeld-didn-work-tommy-lee-jones.jpg (970x546, 80K)

The first movie is the only good one. The way these movies need to work is that there's aliens getting up to shit and the MIB have to investigate and stop it. They need to be treated like cop movies but with aliens as the bad guys. It's like how the first movie was described as "The French Connection with aliens". The comedy comes from all this weird shit happening under the surface of our world.

I fucking hate that they brought back Jones in 2. His arc was complete and they could have taken it anywhere in the sequel. But instead they had to come up with some convoluted bullshit to bring him back while shitcanning Linda Fiorentino, who is reportedly a cunt IRL.

Then they went with time travel bullshit in 3 because Jones was too old while Smith and Josh Brolin had no chemistry. Another problem is that everyone as more interested in their financial deals than crafting good sequels. That's why 2 and 3 took soo long to make. It's like how Lethal Weapon 3&4 ended up being shit because the second they sorted out how much everyone was getting paid and what percentage of the box office they would get they scrambled those movies into production without a finished script.

I love the first movie but everything since has been utter trash!!!FACT!!!

>he actually watched this shit

>>he actually watched this shit

Haven't seen MIB-International and I never will!!!FACT!!!

>It was a different, simpler time.

A better time.....fact.....

how in the fuck did they make a new mib and im only hearing about it now after it bombed?

Yeah, they really fucked up the rest of the movies. I saw the first one at a drive in theater. None of the others have ever come close to recreating that experience.

Its not bad. Better than 2 at least.

I think she's kinda cute desu

MiB >>> MiB3 >>>>>>>>> Wild Wild West >>>>>>> MiB3

>the guy has to be found by the secret agency
>the girl is so good she finds them

Agreed OP

The “fact” shtick isn’t yours, why do you keep doing it?

You're a bitch and an idiot!!!FACT!!!

Lol Zed. Miss Rip Torn.

His best role was dad in Freddie Got Fingered!!! FACT!!!

>None of the others have ever come close to recreating that experience.

The fucking ending of MIB 1 when the camera pulls back was transcendent. That and the train Chunnel chase in Mission: Impossible are two of the most thrilling sequences of the 90's. Funny that Elfman scored both. I'd also put the final scene of Spider-man up there and, yep, Elfman did that too!!!FACT!!!

youtu.be/1AVcqaVxd4o
youtu.be/4WaXuRWGrvw
youtu.be/erJFUS9ZYmQ

>The “fact” shtick isn’t yours, why do you keep doing it?

Fuck off back to Trouble City/Chud with the rest of the closet faggot pedophiles.

!!!FACT!!! is my homage/ripoff of a joke in Lloyd Kaufman's All I Need to Know about Filmmaking I Learned from The Toxic Avenger, co written by James Gunn.

>You're a bitch and an idiot!!!FACT!!!

Go suck your dads shit off the dick of your Mom's black bull, clone faggot!!!FACT!!!

>His best role was dad in Freddie Got Fingered!!! FACT!!!

100% correct!!!FACT!!!

Dang, I forgot how bad M:I is.
Watched the latest movie in that franchise a while back. Thought it was meh. But now, after watching that clip, it might have to rethink about it.

>women wearing ties

This has to stop. It's cringy as fuck. No, you aren't powerful for wearing it.

shut up retard

>Mutt bitch says she doesn't want to work with white people
>next movie she's literally co-starring with one of the blonde-haired blue-eyed devils
Hypocrisy at its best.
If hypocrisy was strawberries we'd all be drinking smoothies right now.
If she was so "woke" and progressive she should have turned down the part.

Attached: men_in_black_international-720x405.jpg (720x405, 63K)

She spent her whole adult life trying to get into positions if power in the government, which means she is the worst kind of person to have power.

Yeah the beautiful days when they would cast a black guy not to fill a diversity quota but just because he was the right fit for the part and not everybody needed to suck the movie's dick just because there's a minority/woman as the lead

Attached: MV5BMTQ4MzkzNjcxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk4NTU0Mg@@._V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 14K)

>being smart means you can be cia
no you have to kiss the ring and eat babies

3 was the best one. The 60's was a great setting. Time travel was fun, and Brolin managed to live up to an impossible task.

>His best role was dad in Freddie Got Fingered!!! FACT!!!
Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uh7Z4mTza4

>I love the first movie but everything since has been utter trash!!!FACT!!!
agreed

MIB The Series's intro song > the rest
youtu.be/mVAePIyC4kQ

>She is smart enough to get interviewed for the top intelligence agencies in America, she deserved the job

To everyone who's seen the movie I have a question.
MIB procedure must have changed.
Back in the old days
>dumb bitch figures out where MIB is
>They neuralyze her
>they dump her in a ditch somewhere with a fake story
>"You did not see any men in black"
>they move on

Why did they even humor her advances??

Attached: 140.jpg (1916x1079, 199K)

wtf is that

based on the rumors of wesley snipes's behavior on set, (eg. CGI eyes edited in cause he refused to open his eyes in the waking-up scene) i assume that there must have been some sort of chicanery involved in his casting.

ya know i had to do it baby

> I love black chicks
something wrong with you

>This has to stop. It's cringy as fuck. No, you aren't powerful for wearing it.

Yeah but you've never had a woman bent over in a business suit and railed her from behind while pulling on her tie as she gasps for air while screaming and cuming!!!FACT!!!

>Yeah but you've never had a woman bent over in a business suit and railed her from behind while pulling on her tie as she gasps for air while screaming and cuming!!!FACT!!!

CONSENSUALLY!!!FACT!!!

>something wrong with you

I think the real problem is that white women today are trash. GIVE ME EBONY PUSSY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1556476496163.jpg (1080x1349, 120K)

yes good goy breed with the monkeys and create a nation of subservient low-iq mutts

Tbh even “white” mutts are subservient good goys as it is

>If she was so "woke" and progressive she should have turned down the part.

They're all hypocrites. Look at Brie Larson who didn't turn down Captain Marvel and demand that a black woman play her considering that the first female CM was Monica Rambeau. Sure as fuck didn't see any cries of "WHITEWASHING!!!" from Feminazi/SJW shitheads but then that's because white women think they're the most oppressed people in history because Daddy didn't buy them a pony!!!FACT!!!

Attached: captain-marvel-688x1024.jpg (688x1024, 158K)

>She spent her whole adult life trying to get into positions if power in the government, which means she is the worst kind of person to have power.

Basically ever woman who works In HR!!!FACT!!!

>Yeah the beautiful days when they would cast a black guy not to fill a diversity quota but just because he was the right fit for the part and not everybody needed to suck the movie's dick just because there's a minority/woman as the lead

Exactly. Smith was the same in MIB and both were great while people forget that in the oh-so-oppressive 80's Eddie Murphy (Movies), Bill Cosby (TV) and Michael Jackson (Music), all black men (at least MJ was at the time), were superstars. But now every single fucking time a black person or woman is cast as a lead character it's heralded as a historical milestone. This is why I spend less money going to see movies or watching TV and then they call us names thinking that it'll guilt us into forking over cash for the propaganda!!!FACT!!!

>based on the rumors of wesley snipes's behavior on set, (eg. CGI eyes edited in cause he refused to open his eyes in the waking-up scene) i assume that there must have been some sort of chicanery involved in his casting.

The first and second movies went fine as far as I've heard. The problem was that New Line Cinema was trying to use Blade 3 as a launching pad for those two douchebags Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds in a spin-off movie. Also didn't help that David S. Goyer, who scripted Blade 1&2, was out of his depth as a Director and is apparently a massive knob, so I give Snipes the benefit of the doubt on that one!!!FACT!!!

>yes good goy breed with the monkeys and create a nation of subservient low-iq mutts

They already have that with your non-forking family tree polfaggot!!!FACT!!!