If you had to recommend 1 movie to someone to watch, which one would it be ?

I am feeling a bit ill, and I feel like watching some kjno; pls give me some recommendations. It can be any genre, but I do have a slight preference to horror movies

Attached: 52f002f3fb0b5e182bd83b4abd064373.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo
youtube.com/watch?v=9HTJh4lzAjk
youtube.com/watch?v=IKc1n-nIIx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mulholland Dr.

Attached: 1521578929711.jpg (650x975, 363K)

The Thing

beat me too it, best movie ever made

Shichinin no samurai

Attached: p06pvbx8.jpg (624x351, 44K)

The Passion of the Christ.

unironically satantango
you will think i'm trolling you by recommending you the seven hour long black and white hungarian movie with endless scenes in a single cut of people waiting in rooms or cows roaming through a village or people walking down a street with newspapers and shit blowing around but i'm so serious, i watched it myself whilst ill on a rainy day and kinda added it to it and it was the greatest film watching experience of my life
once you adjust to its pace, sink into the rhythm of it (which is easy to do when you're sick and can just lie there taking things in because you can't be bothered to move anyway) it hypnotises you and become surprisingly taut and suspenseful and you'll be sad when it's over
it will genuinely be a movie watching experience like no other

also the book is good, i read it afterwards and so should you

Attached: satantango2.jpg (649x400, 95K)

>and kinda added it to it
i have no idea what i meant by this. i'm very drunk but very sincere, forgive me

what is it about?

this rotten shit muddy village with a bunch of cunts trying to backstab each other get beguiled by this charismatic con artist figure to uproot themselves and try and form themselves a better life through some mysterious scheme that's not entirely clear but is blatantly not great
everything is terrible and a retarded girl tortures a cat

Attached: irimias.jpg (347x347, 45K)

contagion
the death of louis xiv
28 days later

Don’t Look Now is certified sick in bed horrorkino

i worked out that i mean it being a rainy day kinda added to the vibe of the film
if it's raining you should definitely watch it

Cannibal Holocaust

If you haven’t seen I saw the Devil, then I’d highly recommend that.

7 and a half hours ? that's fucking crazy, but I will definitely add it to my watch-list

The Abyss

i mean that's less than most normies will marathon on a netflix series

Four feathers

Either this

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo

This

youtube.com/watch?v=9HTJh4lzAjk

Or this

youtube.com/watch?v=IKc1n-nIIx0

There is no wrong choice.

Dark City is fuckken kino. Make sure you watch the Director's Cut though, the theatrical had the same problem as Blade Runner with the studio forcing in an opening monologue which spoiled it

Hostel

Attached: ec073097dfc2fd634f1e7003c79ea875.jpg (850x1263, 175K)