MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

Attached: file.png (440x440, 395K)

they look like they get beheaded by brown boys

Mother of all haunted images

two fuckable roasties heading off into the wilderness with no protection? excellent idea!

tourists dont get beheaded in south america

>fuckable
>white
Cringe

how many facebook likes do you think these cheeseheads got?

Why is it always the decent looking ones? Why can't Walmart tier fatties get lost in bungabunga?

>Let's go wander without a man or weapons in a place where our 6/10 asses will be the hottest things the locals have ever seen
Women are dumb cunts, but society used to protect them from dumb cuntdom.

>white women go to a third world shithole and die
This happens so often I genuinely can't remember which ones these are, are they the ones that got beheaded in north africa or the ones that went missing in the jungle in south america?

Walmart fatties are unaware there’s a world outside of their hick town.

Yeah, really hard to tell from that image

because europe isn't america

they should've brought guns so the serial killer wouldn't rape and dismember them

Swampkrauts aren't white

Those girls were far uglier. These girls were the ones that got lost in Panama and had unexplained pictures on their camera.

Jungle

>unexplained pictures on their camera.
to be fair this is anything but unexplained

Attached: 1560973165583.jpg (640x640, 211K)

Don't reply to me ever again sn*edfag

>unexplained pictures on their camera.
they were using the camera flash as a light source. pretty simple explanation.

>Why is it always the decent looking ones? Why can't Walmart tier fatties get lost in bungabunga?
They're too poor. Going to shithole countries to get raped and beheaded by the locals is a pampered rich girl thing.

pretty sure they didnt get murdered but lost and injured themselves hiking. dummy babies only 21 year old I doubt they have prior experience hiking hills like those where if you look your balance or fall end up tumbling down a few feet.

Any man would know not to take two women into the middle of nowhere without some ability to defend them.
Bitches have literally no survival instincts whatsoever.

Literally anyone with a cock between their legs would have known to wait until morning to move, to have sought or made a makeshift shelter by dusk.

Dead women are doubleplusgood

it was a hiking trail, they weren't trying to survivorman that shit

Hundreds of people get lost on hiking trails each year. That's without even counting the ones deliberately killed or abducted from them.

imagine being lost in absolute pitch black jungle with nothing but the stars as light. imagine the panic setting in. imagine all the paranoia from the absolute fear. imagine slowly realizing you're definitely going to die. how horrifying.

man what a shame. those bodies had several years left in them

Why are European women such morons and naive?

Imagine imaging. Figure it out little bruises. LMNOP, jimminy christmas, YOURE POOR

imagine being a 90IQ woman and actually beleiving the liberal propaganda that "all brown people are inherently good and kind and its the evil whites that are the problem" and then going back packing in some shit hole without a protector or gun(guns are BAD, gun control NOW!)

>lost
This doesn't make sense.
It was a hiking trail, very easy to know where you came from. The first call of distress came an hour into the hike, so they weren't even that far from town.
They were carrying light equipment, meaning they planned to return the same day, not spending the night out.
They walked away from the path on purpose for whatever reason.

how hard is it to lay down take a nap till sun shows up lol?

Notice this usually only happens with white liberal women from Europe.

The scariest thing is that it would appear at least one of them was alive for a few days. They went missing on 1st of April and her phone kept getting switched on (and the correct pin code entered) right up until the 5th of April.
Then on the 6th of April and 11th of April the phone got switched on again a few more times but the wrong code kept getting entered - either someone else found it or the surviving girl was so delirious by that point she'd forgotten.

you're assuming that they were rational actors but I dont understand why