Post how you get your TV

Post how you get your TV.

Attached: transmission.png (256x256, 24K)

I don’t watch TV

I have a NAS running transmission and openvpn in a docker container that is fed subscribed shows from Sonarr also running on the NAS.
This prompts automatic torrent downloads from iptorrents and moves them to the correct folder for Plex to scan.
Because the torrent client and vpn are dockerized this allows my Plex server to exist on my actual IP, eliminating the need to port forward through the VPN in order to use remote-playback over the internet.
I also run Ombi to allow anyone with access to my Plex server the ability to request TV and movies which are automatically fed to Sonarr and then my torrent client.
This eliminates the need for them to ask me to find shows for them.
Finally I watch it back over the network on my nvidia shield tv connected via HDMI to my living room television.

Bunny ears.

have sex Sheldon.

I just watch the Sneed scene over and over on YouTube

imagine being so poor you have to use free open source software

I wait for the next riots and go grab me a TV when the looting starts.

The bus station, just like Eddie Murphy.

>watching TV
Fuck you shill. I hope you get hit by a truck.

I don't know what you said but I a jealous.
Pls enjoy this cat pic,fren.

Attached: 8C8767446-tdy-130828-colonel-meow-tease.jpg (1280x960, 475K)

not telling you kike
go fuck yourself

Only Minx rips for me.

300MB for a 1 hour show is my upper limit.

I wish I could torrent, but every time I do my internet access gets cut off and my ISP makes me complete a form about what I did and promise not to do it again.

you realize you can just reboot your modem and your ISP won't know it was you right?

this is unironically based

rebooting doesn't change your MAC address dingus

did you decouple the Bussard collectors?
no, seriously, though, nerd, if you can tell me how to run my torrent downloader through my TOR browser so i can pirate movies and TV from my home IP address without getting DMCA warnings, i would really appreciate it.
i have to do my internet piracy from the Starbucks, and that place always smells like shit

>taking bait this easily
t.brainlet

>tell me how to run my torrent downloader through my TOR browser so i can pirate movies and TV from my home IP address without getting DMCA warnings, i would really appreciate it.
I don't use TOR, just VPN.

Thought if you don't want to physically go to a starbucks you could install a VPN server on a raspberry pi set to the starbucks wifi and then hide it somewhere in the starbucks.
Then you can go home and access the entire internet as if you were still at the starbucks with their IP address.

this is the answer i get every time i come to Yea Forums for help with my internet piracy.
the thing, is, though, VPNs cost money and if i wanted to pay money to watch TV and movies, i would just be a boomer.
also, i feel like i would just have the same problem with a pay-VPN that i have with TOR, getting my torrenting traffic to run through the alternate-IP address instead of through my ISP's internet address.
it's a question of routing the traffic in a way that masks my IP, not the medium by which i do it...
make sense?

>and then hide it somewhere in the starbucks
Then some faggot retard sees a mysterious and threatening device at Starbucks. They call the cops, who collect the device and trace it back to you, so then you get executed for treason and stealing from Hollywood.

Just use a VPN

paid VPNs are still cheaper than buying subscriptions to x50 different services, you can also get lifetime keys to less popular VPNs for only $30.
I used VPN unlimited for a time and it worked for torrenting.
>i feel like i would just have the same problem with a pay-VPN that i have with TOR, getting my torrenting traffic to run through the alternate-IP address instead of through my ISP's internet address.
when you connect to a VPN ALL traffice goes through the VPN.
The VPN basically virtually puts you on a router somewhere else on the globe, that's why it's a virtual private network.
That's why I use docker to contain it so not ALL my traffice goes through VPN, just the torrent client.
If you connect to a VPN, you will 100% get your torrent traffic masked by that IP.

Same. I just shitpost

would pay to see that kek

>buying subscriptions to x50 different services
Literally who the fuck do you think does this though?
The only reason I even have cable at my house is because my introductory bundle was cheaper than just internet, and every time they jack it up, I call and tell them I want to cancel my cable, and just go to internet, and their retention department falls all over themselves to get me to keep cable.
The cable companies are so fucking desperate to keep subscribers.
It's all about the free market and the price point individual consumers have. No one is going to pay for 50 services because it would be cheaper to just go back to cable at that point, or just pirate.

I don't actually own a tv or watch movies. I just come here and pretend to know what the fuck I'm talking about. Sometimes I'll do a quick google search.