ITT: We write Simpsons plots

>Simpson get cell phone

Attached: denis leary simpsons.jpg (537x653, 126K)

“Bart, Lisa, sit down. We need to have a talk. After decades of consuming nothing but beer and donuts, your father had a massive heart attack and died. “

ITT: We write Sneed plots

>Cityslicker get fancy german car

Sneed get down here! Ahhh what’s wrong Chuck? It’s 6pm and you haven’t fed janny yet! Ehehehhe my bad I’ll head down to the basement now. Wakey wakey janny! Wh- oh... no I’m still here... Sneed unbuckles his belt, his flabby arse falling out like a waterfall of ruined flesh Sneed please... please... I- I just wanna see my family again Sneed kicks over the chair, smiling down at the malnourished tranny janny as he squats over his face, the rotund spectacle blocking nearly all light as poor janny can only stare up at the now widening pucker of Sneed OPEEEN WIDEEEEE BRRRAAAAPPPP PFFFRRRTFTFTF PPPPOOPPBBB SWEWWE PRRRRBBBT Ble- ahh AAHHHHHHH SNEED PLE- PLOP POLOP BRRAAAAAPPPPP BBBREEEW PRRRREAAAAAPPPPP I-I’m gonna be sick again… sneed please let me g- BRREAPPPPPOPO POPPPFTTFTR Mmmhmm yeah janny eat that shit! God I feel like when I met tom cruise that one time at the wheat convention! Oh FUCK Janny here comes the motherlode! you can smell the rancid, rotting shit well before it even pokes its vile head from Sneeds stretched hole, the godless log slowly pushes apart sneeds elastic pucker as if descends into the mouth of dear tranny janny, it’s abhorrent, filthy smell choking the air, as the worm laden horror slips over jannys teeth gurgle- choke- gurgle- ack- s-nee-d BRRRRAPPOOOOO PPPLPDPDPDPPDPTNRBTNBTBRBRBBRBR BRRRp janny looks near death as he chews and swallows the log, as more vile fumes and particles collide with his face, he swallows every chunk, his face pale and his eyes blurred Wheeze, cough… Sneed please... let me go... I... don’t want to die like this.... please sneed lowers his behemoth rump, the flesh flowing into every mold of jannys face like a downpour, enveloping his every sense Time for desert janny BRRRAAAAPPPPPP The toxic cloud pierces jannys nervous system to the core, and he slowly suffocates on Sneeds fart, losing consciousness only to wake up at the same time, same place tomorrow

Attached: Sneed_35a89f_6590232.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

Sneed

Based.

Fuck these jannies banning for no reason and deleting perfectly good threads.

Bart gets a girlfriend and it's... female celebrity??

sneed

>“Sneed, Chuck, sit down. We need to have a talk. After decades of feeding on nothing but seed and feed, your father had a massive heart attack and died (formerly lived). “

Sneed gets a girlfriend and it's.... Chuck??

Simpson call Sneed

>Bart lose penis
>Lisa get penis

Simpson get sneed phone.

Uh oh... YELLOW privilege??

homer get ipad

Attached: 1554630816861.jpg (656x369, 57K)

Farmer 2 get Google Glass

bart gets HIV

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

holy fucking based

How about the accurately predict the deaths of many celebrities far into the future? oh wait they already did that and then disappeared the episode over 20 years ago.
The Simpsons, believe it or not, is Satanic.

>Simpson get smartphone