youtube.com/watch?v=rE_TUwYc6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=hJe-USjOZdA
youtube.com/watch?v=nM-RPO10aPY
youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=m3gok0k3mcw
cutekaomoji.com/text-generators/tiny-small/
youtube.com/watch?v=BACNO95ejls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the episode where warwick and his family meet a pitbull outside of the restaurant

Wasnt that ghostbusters?

>Spared no expense
>except for the fencing

youtube.com/watch?v=rE_TUwYc6Vk

There's nothing I'd like more than to see Warwick Davis blinded by a hefty gob of black goo from a Dilophosaurus, and then slowly devoured by the aforementioned dinosaur as a kind of dwarrow vol-au-vent before the more substantial Nedry main course

The JP tyrannosaurus is surprisingly accurate.

>t. raptor

Attached: jurassic park-3.webm (640x347, 2.69M)

>raptor

Attached: d6m7b8h-64ab6f6c-b0f5-458c-b3a2-7f227fa8dcd8.jpg (1200x490, 418K)

How can such an old movie look so good?

wtf they made the raptors GAY now?? fuck modern society

composited effects, they were shot back on film and composited to the main roll so it all blended in.

CGi was used sparingly

REAL models and puppers were used for anything up close or interactable

spared no expense

The only Egyptian allowed in the movie was Samuel L Jakcson

No one:

Literally no one:

Not a single soul:

OP: I like cock.

Did you also have many sleepless nights as a kid where you would think up an escape plan if raptors invaded your home?

youtube.com/watch?v=hJe-USjOZdA

>roar

Attached: kotm ghidorah.jpg (2349x1200, 446K)

What was their problem?

Attached: Muldoon Jurassic Park-3.webm (1200x650, 2.91M)

>How can such an old movie look so good?
It was shot on film and the CGI was overlaid back onto film, so the naturally-occurring film grain makes the CGI effects appear more realistic. Modern movies are shot on digital and the CGI is directly layered on top of it, so you get a crisp image of IRL stuff with an obviously CGI layer on top of it.

tl;dr film acts as a filter to fool your brain into thinking the CGI is really in the same scene as the IRL stuff

>spared no expense
>no expense were spared on the park

>and the salary of the one guy in charge of all security

Slippery slope is real nigga

Nedry signed the contract voluntarily, and the payment schedule was written right there on page one.

Why the fuck didn't the raptor standing in the back help him out

>The Jurassic World movies keep breaking box office records
>The only Dino games we get are Evolution and a bunch of shitty apps/phone games

Why live?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: Alan... i'm CIA.webm (1280x720, 960K)

I recommend everyone to read the jurassic park book as well, it gud

Attached: 5722443f.jpg (604x516, 32K)

That's a small plane

Need turok for the next gen or VR

Dino crisis remake like the resident ebin 2 remake when?

This guy is the spitting image of my uncle, but can anyone explain why he doesn't have the South African accent in the film? He just sounds like a common or garden Yorkshireman

Attached: wot.png (202x268, 132K)

>I recommend everyone to read the jurassic park book as well, it gud
When I was a kid I did a book report on jurassic park (this was 2-3 years before the movie came out) and my teacher thought it was a stupid premise.

capcom legit hates DC it seems but i'd like that too

With feathered dinosaurs.

I literally shat myself the first time I saw the film, in about 1998
It was this scene that did it:

youtube.com/watch?v=nM-RPO10aPY

I dunno I think they just made him your typical British colonial great white hunter. Similar to Tembo in Jurassic Park 2. That kind of trope is more common in film.

Attached: jurassic park muldoon-6.jpg (1200x825, 92K)

Nobody wants a dinosaur movie with giant fucking roosters.

Your teacher was an asshole

Attached: vihakirves.png (760x563, 180K)

Attached: Jurassic Park.webm (853x462, 1.03M)

He has the best knee's ever committed to film.

Jurassic Park is great, but it ruined dinosaurs in a way. Dinosaurs and other prehistoric beasts were terrifying, but after a family friendly movie like JP no one even tried to make a good dino horror movie.

JP2 was pretty baller and scary.

holy fuck they're adorable

The animators did such an incredible job in JP1, all the JW movies pale in comparison with their lifeless animation.

Attached: jwfk rex.webm (1728x720, 2.93M)

That would be cute

When you think about it they do look weird without feathers.

based tembo. based pete-postlethwaite.

youtube.com/watch?v=seCERpBIcSo

Attached: pete-postlethwaite-in-the-lost-world--jurassic-park-(1997).jpg (1382x2048, 417K)

Muldoon and Tembo were two of my favourite film characters

The resemblance to my uncle is scary though, I'm from North Yorkshire too so not far from Bob Peck's hometown. I can even see a bit of myself in him, mostly the eyes, brow and mouth

>tfw your great-great-uncle's second-cousin or something got killed my velociraptors

Attached: bob-peck.png (500x375, 313K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m3gok0k3mcw

Uggghhhh —- !!!!

Attached: 65ED326C-2E2C-4762-ACCA-F9ED40F34067.gif (245x150, 1.13M)

>how blue should have been killed in the first jurrassic world

JP1 was the first and only movie my dad ever took me to. We lived about 30 miles from the theater, and the entire drive home in the dark, we kept glancing backwards and laughing about how it felt like our pickup was being chased by a dinosaur.

One of my fondest memories.

The first Gallimimus that runs into the Trex clips through it's neck for a few seconds

>Kino Movie
>Kino Building
>Kino Car

The Innovation Center for World was cool but that was pretty much it.

Attached: 31A8EDA4-B6EF-4489-B516-DE866657167D.jpg (1024x661, 229K)

that awesome late post-modernism style

I remember when I was young I thought that Deinocheirus was the coolest dino ever. They just found its arms and they looked really badass.

Attached: Deinocheirus.jpg (3104x2328, 2.6M)

Goddamn i want to watch jurassic park 1 and 2 now

This is him today.

Attached: ie8bztkb1s431.jpg (1920x783, 304K)

That's pretty damn cool tho.

woah how'd you make your font tiny like that that's epic

This reminded me that my first viewing of JP must have been in about 1996, not '98, because one of the first films my dad took my dad took me to see was The Lost World in '97 and I loved it

Maybe I matured a lot in the twelve months between the ages of four and five...

How the fuck did early 90s cgi look so fucking good? It makes no sense. If this was in a Marvel movie nowadays you wouldn't even notice it as being out of place.

Even the banner that falls down is CGI.

HOW DO I MAKE THE TINY TEXT, WIZARD?

>t rex walks over guard rail
>car later falls over guard rail revealing a 4 story drop

Because they spent. tons of times on animation and research

trex's a big guy

>ywn have your dad take you to all three re releases of the original Star Wars trilogy and have him point out the stupidity of most changes except Empire
Then I turned 12 and The Phantom Menace ruined everything

Also, FX boomers were based. Not these onions greenies who have no idea of what looks real and grew up on vidya.

I was taken by my grandparents and cousins to see Episodes 1, 2 and 3 without ever having seen the originals (which I first watched three years ago)

The only Star Wars film I've even remotely enjoyed has been Empire Strikes Back

Also I've never seen Star Trek. Is that weird?

>spared no expense
>Has 1 fat asshole coding all the security systems for the entire park.
Also Nedry protests that Hammond was underpaying him
Spared no expense my ass.

Attached: DennisHD.v2.jpg (2000x1519, 280K)

that scene was impressing when I saw in theater but now that I can watch it over and over I can see when the raptor has him on the ground it looks fake as fuck
What's the raptor doing, biting him or just shaking its open jaws in front of his face?

I work with a guy that looks like him. On my first day I walked into the office kitchen and saw him toast and butter an entire loaf of white bread. I thought, "how lovely, doing that for everybody". He then proceeded to eat the entire thing, followed by four Mars bars

cutekaomoji.com/text-generators/tiny-small/

Yeah well that doesn't mean he shouldn't have hired more than 1 coder for an operation that big.
When you're planning shit out you have to clearly plan out how many people it's going to take to run shit, especially when it's something so important as the system that fucking keeps bloodthirsty dinosaurs in their cages away from visitors.

More and more I see what a dumb asshole liar Hammond was, it's like pottery it rhymes,
Like Sattler said it was all just still an illusion as much as his little flea circus was;
>Says he spared no expense but has 1 fat nerd running all networking for the park; and he doesn't even pay him well
>Hammond pretended to have control when he really didn't
>It was later admitted that they weren't even sure the dinosaurs looked like they were supposed to; they were genetically engineered to look like what you would expect a dino look like with no regards to accuracy

Dr. Sattler was right.

Attached: DeoaRRBXkAAViiz.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

spared no expense

I love every single one of you faggots in this thread

Attached: Hello Greatest Fanbase of All Time.png (960x640, 537K)

rip richard attenborough.

Attached: sir david attenborough-3.jpg (1445x878, 247K)

>says he cloned dinosaurs
>the chinese guy later admits that not only did they muddle everything by adding frog DNA but they engineered the dinosaurs to look like what people expected dinosaurs to look like, throwing any and all accuracy out the fucking window
That's not how cloning works, hammond

>you wouldn't even notice it as being out of place.
i would find it weirdly good for a marvel flick

I once saw him eat a packet of instant noodles dry, like a bag of crisps

I regularly see him eat an entire packet of biscuits, like most of us would eat 2 or 3 when we fancied something sweet (not necessarily followed by something salty, Dennis)

The guy isn't even as fat as you'd think either, though he is a case study for Type 2 diabeetus

>The guy isn't even as fat
Time for you to take a vacation out of the states, friend.

Riddle me this, Scatman:

When Hammond correctly pronounces 'schedule', only to 'correct' himself to the US pronunciation, is it scripted or Attenborough fucking up? Likewise when he stops himself from saying 'merry-go-round' and instead says 'carousel'?

I demand answers

Attached: evalion.png (501x280, 158K)

I'm English, he's definitely obese. What I meant was that for what he consumes you'd expect him to be even bigger (i.e. perfectly spherical)

I'd guess he weighs about 20 stone, by his diet you'd guess 30-35

there were some heifers at my last waiting job who would spray whip cream into a portion cup and eat it like a snack

>crisps
>fancied
>biscuits
don't think he's american

That's doubly weird, because why not just enjoy a delicious glass of cold, creamy milk?

Time.
Time, Cost, Quality. Pick any 2.
Back during Jurassic they pick all 3

the can of whip cream was more easily accessible I guess.
goddamn I worked with some ugly bitches.
one of my favorite Google reviews I saw of the place I worked at said
>I can here to eat seafood not watch it
and the next day all these bitches were arguing about who it referred to when it could have been any of them lmao

The only good thing about Jurassic World was the Triumph motorbike.

Attached: triumph scrambler jurassic world.jpg (2352x1568, 659K)

>ive been here for every single birth on this island.

Not to mention hes a giant Fucking Liar

The Galamimus scene aged badly. It was low detail skin textures that look like orange smears without any bump mapping.

Gotta disagree. But imo, the Brachio sneezing is the worst cgi in the movie. Brown skin during nighttime and it still looks off. Looks very little like the animatronic that was in the same scene a moment before

spared no expense

>missing the point that they cut alot of corners
One local guy in charge of security. He said he had people on the mainland working too.

Triumphs are so goddamn sexy. Makes me feel like a WW2 commando.

JWE is pretty great at getting Jurassic feelings like this

Attached: 54908FBD-D035-4E80-BA7C-AA026C2B24E7.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

The animation is so overkill. Everything is jiggling and chomping and noisy.

>All the coding is done by one fat autist who gets paid shit and works 72 hour weeks.
>He spergs out and wrecks everything, kills a bunch of people.
How did they predict the modern tech industry? Only thing missing is a bunch of H1B1 poos he has to constantly fix the mistakes of.

Hey fellow jurassicfags, I gotta question:
Why did Ingen/Masarani make the herbivores out of paper yet the carnivores out of cement?
The damage the Indo and the Rex did to each other surpasses whatever the Indo did to the herbivores on the plain. But both would have lived and healed if the Indo walked away. Hell, the Rex did.
I know the answer, its the writing to make it more interesting, but still...

youtube.com/watch?v=BACNO95ejls
They should have just used these sounds instead

can i do this in vr?

It doesn't.

>Spared no expense
>except on military-grade weaponry that could be used to kill dinosaurs

Literally all they would've needed was a nigger-tier Toyota pickup outfitted with a DShK to keep the T-Rex from rampaging.

You can pick those up in Mogadishu for a couple hundred dollars.

Attached: DSHK_headshot.gif (400x223, 1.62M)