Oof yikes

oof yikes

Attached: Always_Sunny_Season_13_poster.jpg (260x383, 106K)

Kinda lost its edge, also they started repeating themselves too much. A lot of the jokes in the early episodes were gold but they ruined them by making later episodes revolved entirely around those jokes, like a snake eating its tail. If you lose your shit so much over MUH BIRD LAW XD please kill yourself.

I remember Paul Scheer said on a podcast that sitcoms should generally only run for about 4 seasons because after that the creativity level drops and the cast and crew start phoning it in.

It's amazing how long this show managed to be good though. Literally right up until the third or second to last season. The Suburbs episode and "Making a Murderer" parody for example were both hilarious.

well, if Paul Scheer said it...

the trouble with the making a murderer parody is that it's shit if you haven't watched making a murderer
i haven't and it was so underwhelming
a good parody episode should also have good comedy chops asides from 'it's like that thing!'

Yeah, this season sucked. Probably one of their worst ones.

Fit Mac is the worse thing to happen to the show

MAC'S GAY. WE GET IT. WE'VE KNOWN FOR 12 SEASONS

Time's Up For The Gang and The Gang Get New Wheels were good.

The Gang Escapes was ok.

The rest was hot fucking garbage.

peaked at season 7, went slightly downhill until season 10, then took a nosedive

I fucking hated Mac finds his pride. This show is meant to make jokes about anything and have lots of dark comedy but they pussied out and had to make Mac coming out some big serious thing.

>The Gang Get New Wheels
That episode felt the most like one of the older episodes. Had a great ending too which I wish ended the season instead of that terrible gay Mac episode.

>probably
it is tho
12 was 2nd worst
14 wont be better that's for sure, they've gone full SJW its like its not the same cast anymore

>reddit: the show

this

if he was going to come out at all it should have been in the very last episode

That scene where Mac and Charlie beat them kids up is one of my favorite scenes in the show

Nah too tryhard.

>five minute gay dance number
>what a buildup, that punchline that ends the season is gonna be glorious
>there fucking isn't any and they play it completely straight
Whose fucking idea was that?

Attached: 1503902715423.png (209x248, 56K)

I think they were trying to go for an easy emmy with that episode. That's my theory anyway.

There were three separate episodes in this season that I finished and thought "This is the worst episode of Sunny ever", and the last was one of them. I have no plans to watch the 14th or any other future seasons.

Everyone I know who watches Sunny, Big Bang Theory and/or Supernatural is a massive fucking douchebag!!!FACT!!!