Who would win the ultimate fictional character death battle: Superman from DC Comics or Kevin McCallister from Home...

Who would win the ultimate fictional character death battle: Superman from DC Comics or Kevin McCallister from Home Alone?

Scenarios:
In all scenarios, both are bloodlusted and morals are turned off. To balance the playing field, adult Kevin McCallister has to face Superman Prime One-Million instead of regular supes, since that would be a stomp.

>1. Young Kevin is at his home with 3 days of prep time.
>2. Young Kevin is in the middle of Metropolis, no prep time.
>3. Adult Kevin is chilling in his house, no prep time.

Attached: kevin vs superman.png (2068x1226, 3.5M)

Does Kevin have access to unlimited kryptonite, limited, or no kryptonite at all?

Kevin is a smart man and will most likely figure out how to synthesize Kryptonite quickly, or that was at least the scenario I had in mind. Personally I find that Kevin has more impressive feats to back up his death battle cred than Superman.

how much prep time doe kevin get ?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

If Kevin has access to kryptonite, situation 1 is easily his. Situation 2 is a tougher call, it might just come down to how fast Superman can locate him.

Already specified in the scenarios.

>seething so hard that he can’t even finish reading the OP before posting his wojak

kevin is truley a mastermind and will win

Attached: images.png (211x239, 9K)

It should be noted that adult Kevin still has a crazy old neighbour with a shovel. I feel like that will ultimately lead to victory against Superman Prime One-Million.

have sex

omg lol this!

Attached: Gtspiderman+on+ps4+_f89c23d48b69cbf59cf7b856e00cae80.gif (326x192, 41K)

A:could kevin from homealone defeat 'x'

Q:depends, how much prep time does kevin get lol

us nerds

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

It should be noted that you should consider overdosing on sleeping pills.

not when I have my trusty spork!

btfo

Damn good bait, OP. I’m impressed.

seething incel

Based OP triggering the snyderfags

I am genuinely wondering who is going to win this death battle. No trolling here.

6 posters 18 posts

Its just you samefagging your gay thread

lmao at your life

No it's not. The wojakposter is someone who is angry at me for some curious reason, perhaps his lack of sex.

personally i believe that Kevin takes all scenarios