Men in Black: International
Budget $94–110 million
Box office $122.2 million

Dark Phoenix
Budget $200 million
Box office $208.2 million

Attached: file.png (611x667, 610K)

who cares

It's weird how only Disney is getting the hits. It reinforces the theory they are buying their own tickets

Dark Phoenix is more of a case of 'be shit, get hit'

Based
Fucking /pol/ cucks go back to r/The_Donald

Its because they casted this white male. It would never have bombed with pic related

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 25K)

t. smooth brain

Lefties get the gas chamber

No they’ve generated enough hype to their brand that any brain dead normie will keep buying tickets because “Disney”

Everyone and their dogs agree that MIB 3, while being the weakest of the bunch, was the best ending they could give to the series. Same thing will happen to Toy Story 4.

You cared enough to write this reply sweetie :)

it reinforces the theory that you’re an idiot

i am so baffled by her success. she's not hideous but she wouldn't be the most attractive woman at a bar, she isn't blatantly awful in her roles but nothing i've seen from her has been compelling, she's not funny from the seconds of her interviews that i've seen.

but she keeps getting a lot of high profile work. is she related to someone? does she have dirt on someone? does she suck the meanest dick in the universe?

So they have already broken even?

And that’s a .... bad thing?

High level accountant over here

Movie theaters dying is a good thing.
Anyone from /pol/ likes the idea of the movie industry collapsing.

She's inoffensive and black.

>get woke
>white male lead

are you retarded OP?

Pol will claim some wokeness being the cause of Tessa Thompson being the cause.

But even with better leads the last MIB movie bombed. Not sure why they rebooted it since no one really cared about the francise since part 2

have sex
haha just kidding. not gonna happen

>So they have already broken even?
>High level accountant over here

Budget doesn't include film promotion and marketing, also this is a big opportunity cost, they've pretty much wasted an entire year of time, people and money for nothing, which could've been spent elsewhere

Wasn't the original interracial too?

I think it's the fact that you have the whole girl power bullshit in this too. The first movie had a white and black protagonist without any issue, as well as a strong female character that becomes an agent too. Tessa Thompson seems like the kind of bitch that moves up in life by complaining on Twitter and ruining other people's lives.

MIB 3 did fine. Tessa Thompson is the epitome of unlikable to anyone and everyone; even if she didn't directly hurt the film she didn't help it and took the lead roll from someone who could have.

>this is a big opportunity cost
This is what really pisses off investor jews. They can make between 10 and 50% on their money through investing. Why would they invest their money into a movie for a 0.00001% return

Yes but Will Smith was somewhat likable while Tessa has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Has he ever been in anything good?

MIB 3 bombed. Had a budget of 225 mill and only made 179 mill.

It must be cock sucking or she’s willing to work cheaply while filling a quota?

I want pay to see a movie with Tessa Thompson in it. I can’t stand her.

She's a thin black woman that isn't aggressively black nor is she aggressively woman

She's black and Mexican. Mexicans are a huge minority and Hollywood is trying to get their pesos

It made 179 domestically but unlike the other MIB movies was able to establish some worldwide appeal. The movie made 624 mil total which is fine.

*Wont

Pol claims an ugly, poorly talented actress who is unlikeable and woke to the point of racist might impact a film with a huge white male fan base? Pol confirmed for genius.

In the days before Obama destroyed race relations. Will Smith was beloved by all races, same as Eddie Murphy and other stars of their era.

I even boycotted Thor because she was Valkyrie, worst casting decision after Zendaya’s MJ

>i am so baffled by her success. she's not hideous
Hollywood has to balance their females. They have to be attractive to males but not much more attractive than females (who are notoriously fickle, jealous, envious and are unable to respect another female). Most of the time (like with Tessa) this balancing act fails. Her looks make her acceptable to vapid, shallow women but hideous to all males.

Attached: 1554226041000.jpg (1431x2854, 979K)

>woke series bombs
>"I-I-I-It didn't fail because of the wokeness! It's incidental!!! fucking /pol/! fucking incels!"

Every fucking time with you people.

No one cares about Hemsworth and Thompson outside of the MCU (which Normies eat up no matter what).

And no one cares about Men in Black anymore.

MiB was always carried by Will Smith.

This. Critics can shit on Will Smith but he puts butts in seats all over the world.

Should have called it X-Women. It would have made a billion easy.

why are they not wearing their black suits properly? Does Zed or Kay know about this?

Rip Torn is rolling over in his puddle of urine and booze.

>but she keeps getting a lot of high profile work. is she related to someone? does she have dirt on someone? does she suck the meanest dick in the universe?
Like the other user said, she's black but not "ghetto", she's tough-looking but not offensively so, and she's light-skinned enough that she can pass as generic mystery meat.

it was carried by both leads. the veteran showing the new guy the ropes is fun trope and they put it in a fun setting. K dropping a new condescending rookie term on J every ten seconds was great

the dynamic was fun. the world was fun. plus based d'onofrio as the bug and rip torn as z and a funny script and, yeah a great moment in time for will smith with fresh prince and independence day.

I care user.
>thinking about you hurting

>MIB 3, while being the weakest of the bunch

Fuck off MIB 2 was the weakest, and MIB 3 was actually good.

I really liked 3, but it may me liking Will Smith too much. It also bombed and had bad reviews.
That niggress in 2 was definitely terrible tho.

It had fine reviews and did not bomb at all. See

I see, but still we can all agree this new one had no reason to exit.
Also everyone's shitting on Tessa, Hemsworth was a bad choice too.

Take off your tinfoil hat. Its because people dont want sequels of sequels anymore. No one and i mean no one asked for MIB 4. Just like no one asked for an X men 3 remake.

Has anyone who has seen the movie tell me why all the bad guys in the trailer look like Muslims? It takes place largely in London right?

>Fuck off MIB 2 was the weakest, and MIB 3 was actually good.
yikes name one thing good about it you can't its almost as shit as this flick

>Just like no one asked for an X men 3 remake.
The director did. He wanted to take another crack at the story, figuring he'd get it right this time.
He was mistaken.

They should have gone with the Lord and Miller MIB/21 Jump Street crossover instead but Sony are gutless cowards

Why didn't they call it Men and Black? Missed opportunity.

this summer is the floppening.