Where did these idiots come from?

It's like these people were imported from planet degenarusalem, or anywhere else besides the U.S..

The actors they're selecting for "action" parts do NOT reflect the reality of the world and make their product look amateur and inferior. Chicks just look stupid on film trying to be "badasses", and faggy lanklet actors still look like faggy lanklet actors regardless of the steroid cycle they're on at the time. The special effects look WORSE today than they did 30 years ago, and the stories are all re-hashes of shit that should never have been made in the first place.

What do we have to do to support real film makers instead of propagandists, idiots, and degenerates?

Attached: It's true you know.png (813x605, 462K)

Get involved in your local film scene. Help raise money to organize small local film festivals and such. Hell, if you look around your area I bet you can find independent filmmakers that need crew members.

>What do we have to do to support real film makers instead of propagandists, idiots, and degenerates?
Stop paying for your media and just torrent it.

Eventually the industry will correct itself.

>What do we have to do to support real film makers instead of propagandists, idiots, and degenerates?
Support real filmakers instead of propagandists, idiots and degenerates

Strap in, the soulless trend may not end.

have sex incel

Why are you calling actors lanklets? Most actors are well under 6 foot.

Very reasonable post, user. ty.

Because they're a bunch of skinny faggots.

All they produce is agenda pushing propaganda. Even normals have started to notice. My boomer father used to see a movie a week but these days he cant stand the blatant shit they try to shove in your face.

>Where did these idiots come from?
The Promised Land

>The Promised Land
kek

Right, but did they not grow up with girls or something? Why do these idiots act like society doesn't know how slow and weak women are?

Found a picture of OP

Also have intercourse

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

What is the point of this thread? Are you telling me you people want movies just as retarded as we are getting now except with propaganda in the other direction? It's the same shit and has the same exact impact.

This so much fucking this

I'm sick of this shit already. You can't even criticize a film anymore without being called a racist

I like how you make this post daily/hourly as if it matters, like you're making some huge statement that no one has ever considered or heard before.

posting some bullshit on Yea Forums isn't activism.

>point of this thread?
I'm trying to find out what reality L.A. Hollywood film makers live in, because it doesn't reflect the reality of the Earth I've been living on my friend.

Then quit making all your /lgbt/ threads and posts all over the board, thank you.

There have been a lot of movies that take place in flyover states though. brokeback mountain, midnight cowboy, city slickers...

Don't pay to see those movies? How is this hard?

I like how you just casually out yourself as so autistic you think literally every post you don't like is being made by the same person.

In what capacity? Politics? Setting? I don't see how changing any of this changes anything. Even politically neutral movies with ethical messages aren't taken seriously. So what would be the point of representing people who think fags are evil or something of that nature?

I plan on getting into film and tv. I plan on having most of my cast for all my projects be black, gay and Muslim. Most of my world will push globalist and leftist agenda. I hope you guys watch my stuff.

>most of my *work*

>In what capacity?
Human interaction and social groups. Majority groups tend to stick together, with the minority dude here and there. Same thing with minority groups, and yet this is rarely refelected properly in film. Then you look at leadership dynamics whithin groups and you see Hollywood trying to represent females the same way they do males, which just doesn't work.

Then you have shit like the rampant degeneracy and normalization of shitty behaviors like faggotry, drugs, violence, rudeness, throwing tantrums in public, etc, that just don't represent anything even closely resembling "normal" in ANY state I've lived in the U.S..

(((hollywood))) is owned by very rich people who only like certain films being produced

>all my projects be black, gay and Muslim.
I have no problem with that, user, as long as you don't expect me or my white, Christian / formerly Christian community to watch it.

Really, that's the whole point. The industry is beg enough for everyone, and yet instead of selective marketing and production, as your post would indicate, they are intentionally throwing all that cancer into films it has no place in, ruining the potential for the majority of film customers.

This tbqh famalam

Is this like farting for you now? No effort required just release the gas and pollute everything around you?

>paying for movies
>ever

This.

have sex

>posting some bullshit on Yea Forums isn't activism.
it is tho

have suicide incel

Who the fuck grew up in a school where girls weren't completely dominated by males in athletics? Anyone? Apparently the Hollywood crew did.

Name one fucking movie with the goal of attention to detail with this. None of us grew up with super heroes out our school either but you aren't bitching about that.

How great would the country be if California didn't exist?

Another state would just take it's place

That's like blaming New York state for the city. Doesn't make sense, user.

L.A. and S.F. are the cancer of that state. The rest are all hard working people.

>All they produce is agenda pushing propaganda.
That's how it's always been. I mean, it's kind of pointless to produce something if you have nothing to say, isn't it?

>L.A. and S.F. are the cancer of that state. The rest are all hard working people.
This. I live in Minnesota and everyone on Yea Forums thinks that means I live in the Twin Cities and live next door to a million Somalians, when in reality I only see black people on billboards and Yea Forums.

Attached: MNPresElection.jpg (800x564, 542K)

Why are they sending muslim African blacks to live in Minnesota, and why aren't you shooting them?

dumb autistic boomer