When Carroll meets Donald Trump in Bergdorf Goodman, the encounter starts as a friendly one...

When Carroll meets Donald Trump in Bergdorf Goodman, the encounter starts as a friendly one. Trump recognizes her as “that advice lady”; Carroll recognizes him as “that real-estate tycoon.” Trump tells Carroll that he’s there to buy a gift for “a girl,” and though we don’t learn the identity of this mystery woman, Carroll places the ensuing incident in late 1995 or early 1996, during which time Trump was married to Marla Maples. When Trump asks Carroll to advise him on what to buy, she agrees, and the two eventually make their way to the lingerie section. Trump suggests a lace bodysuit and encourages Carroll to try it on; she, deflecting, jokingly suggests that he try it on instead. After they reach the dressing rooms, events turn violent. In Carroll’s account, Trump shoves her against a wall inside a dressing room, pulls down her tights, and, “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

Attached: E62DBD80-7E64-4F9F-97F1-BA6446F9766D.jpg (1065x1420, 124K)

>Yea Forums: Magazines and Romance Novels

As much as I hate having been forced to pick between Israeli Shill A and Israeli Shill B, I am so glad we picked the one that aggravates the feminists to where they are losing their god damned minds.

Attached: 281de5a20229f57d052b60b6d7be5fe55ef1f0253f8e803647b0e962f6545e7e.jpg (1200x1117, 332K)

wow she had shitty taste in fashion

>or completely, I’m not certain

Attached: tears.png (610x343, 216K)

It means his dick is so small she couldn’t tell if it was halfway in

Fuck off back to reeedddiitttt with this cancer.

I’m extremely happy with the Supreme Court picks. Sucks only conservative justices actually do their job considering it’s supposed to be a non-partisan role. On top of that, him legitimately pissing off liberals to a point WAY PAST irrationality, just icing on the cake. Makes me happy every day. Loveable goofball

at least he hasnt bombed iran yet, more what you could say if a certain lady would have been elected.

>I was attacked!!!!
>....I waited 23 years to tell anyone!!!!

Yeah, I'm totally sure.

dubs and it will turn out to be two nigerians again

She 100% has the look of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If trump ever really attacked or raped a woman, he can burn in hell in my book. Too bad way too many women came out with retarded unbelievable stories. The unbelievably biased and totally faked allegations against Kavanaugh were bad enough, but half the country and every single democrat politician pretending some deranged feminist slut’s obviously bullshit story was fact, just based on her word and that trump nominated him, has forced me to completely discredit every Democrat’s allegation against a republican until their DAILY slander ends. Which it won’t until years after trumps gone

Daily Reminder.

Attached: Kavanaugh accuser admits to Lying.png (1227x5671, 2.57M)

c'mon, how do you doubt that anyone could keep their hands off a hot mummy like that?

Attached: tumblr_occwb7xHad1tarurzo1_640.jpg (613x741, 136K)

US 'politics' is so silly

Too lazy to bother researching this, so I'll assume this screencap of a twitter post accurately reflects factual information and base my future decisions on it.

>he attacked me
>but I waited 3 years into his presidency to come out about it and not during the "grab 'em by the pussy" comment came out

Tranny Jannies swoop down like god from on high for most posts with no business being here, but let this one stand becuase Orange Man Bad!

>bergdorf

Attached: 1511573885474.png (500x500, 15K)

It was revealed 2 days ago that Stormy Daniels (another trump accuser) was watching snuff films in the smallville cult thing.
Every woman that comes out with fake rape claims makes it more difficult for all women going forward. I find this fucking hilarious.

>when trump laughed about her owing him legal fees while calling her horseface on Twitter
Never will a vote of mine pay off the way it did with that man. Jealous he gets to be the GOAT troll

>mocks penis size
Yeah, OK lady. People that hate Trump believe you at least.

Well that doesn’t sound like complete bullshit at all. I guess it deflects from the fact Stormy Daniels, her lawyer, several Democrat donors, staff and associates are all involved with actual rape and abuse in the celebrity sex cult.

Fucking zoomers man

This.

I love it when Democrats try to play the "Republicans are corrupt!!!"-card.

i wonder why you'd do this, he's just going to end up with all your money and you'll be 80 years old sucking dick at truck stops

Oh shit Drumpf BTFO

Attached: 1542823519550s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Democrats should unironically all be in jail for child abuse offences at the very least. And the reason they want those migrant hordes over that Southern border is far more sinister than easy votes, it’s because they’re picking up the trafficked kids.

So why didn't she go to the police?
I know it's a traumatic event but you make yourself look like a completely opportunistic attention whore if the first thing you do is promote such a story to the press.
That being said, I hope Trump comments on it and calls her ugly or used up. The guy always had a sense of saying the most inappropriate thing

Nobody wants to fuck brown kids fool. White cunny is the gold standard for (((them)))