Dios mio

dios mio...

Attached: gettyimages-78361959-e1464656048218.jpg (1767x1089, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-q__knBahs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>daniel plainview disapproves

Another director who went to shit as soon as they tried to cater to the WOKE crowd.
>Goes from hot white chicks to this goblina for lefty points
OH NO NO NO

handsome couple

PTA is a lucky man. I am a /pol/ tier racist, but i really like mulatto grils with freckles. And she has pumped out like 5 babies for him.

>as soon as they tried to cater to the WOKE crowd.
what in the heck are you talking about

they've been together since 2001
Since that time he's released nothing but kino.

She's not Hollywood attractive, but she's cute and funny.
The quadroon kids (octoroons? Minnie Riperton was p. pale herself) seem basically white too.

Damn, reminder he used to date the hot piece of ass Fiona Apple

There Will Be Blood was capeshit fedoracore, Punch Drunk Love and Phantom Thread were "nice tries" at best. Inherent Vice is reddit in flick form. The Master had real kino potential but he fucked it up in the editing room. The deleted scenes were better than the actual film. If I was PSH I'd have killed myself too after that betrayal.

but which was one was soi, cuck and cringe?

Fiona Apple is super talented and smart and witty, but she is also crack whore skinny. He made the right choice.

She used to be hot tho

shut up I like Maya Rudolf, she's funny and cute

The hottest she ever was was in the paper bag video, but only because she dressed in 50s clothes and emotes with her giant eyes. She still had the figure of a crack whore, it was just covered up.

>There Will Be Blood was capeshit fedoracor-
stopped reading

very much so both in idiocracy

>The deleted scenes were better than the actual film.
That's true of Boogie Nights and Magnolia too.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-q__knBahs

yeah she was a nice girl in the movie, I was kind of shocked when I googled it and saw the recent pics
sometimes people are not photogenic, there's that too

Spend a few years growing up and then come back and try again.

Jesus christ. So it's true all true artitst are broken inside. Sad.

This guy is considered by many to be a cinema genius with multiple masterpieces under his belt and he's been one of the most respected in his field since he was in his 20s.

And STILL that worthless hideous trash woman is the best he can get???? Why should I even leave my house if it requires mastery in my field to even get some ugly bitch who I would never want to fuck in the first place.

find love

>love
For that's what Paul calls it. Yikes. That face is only fit for my boot heel.

He could do a lot better but he's fucked up inside and doesn't realize it. Probably hates himself and thinks he doesn't deserve better.

I think he's some kind of a self hating cuck with a humilation fetish. Did you see his last flick?

>cinema
>genius
Literally "art" for babies

Attached: A1_578.jpg (300x300, 65K)