Being unattractive is hell on Earth

You don’t seem to understand the enormous chasm that exists between your life and the life of a male who is better looking than you. I know all the kissless virgins like to portray women as evil whores or whatever, and from your perspective they are, but that’s only because you’ve never seen their good side. If you’re an attractive male, they’ll be so fucking kind and amazing towards you. I had a friend in college who had women throwing themselves at him, he wasn’t a good person at all but nothing he did ever mattered, women literally bought him things (remember this next time you’re trying to buy women’s affection yourself, what the actual power dynamic is), they would repeatedly call him in the middle of the night to come fuck them, they would immediately act different when he walked in the room. In a 50/50 male female split room, all the women would end up talking to him, all the other men would end up talking amongst each other.

All the behavior that you’ve convinced yourself is “normal” or whatever, that women don’t really go crazy for good looking guys or that they’re shy or don’t want to approach, just realize that you only believe this because you’re not good looking.

If you’ve never seen first hand a woman sending a direct message on social media to a guy explicitly asking him to fuck her, if you’ve instead had to do the average male thing of trying to interpret this or that action or specific word as interest, I’m sure you’ll probably tell me I’m bullshitting you. But the reality of the situation is that this world and your sexual failures are more cruel than you can even imagine, if the shape of your skull was ever so slightly different, the life you would live would be so drastically different than the life you live now that you’d receive more female attention in one afternoon than you will in this entire lifetime.

Attached: 53D8CC45-D138-461D-85B4-B43D64B70C94.jpg (451x1006, 282K)

Only women point out problems without a solution.

So a guy is born ugly, what should he do? Be like women and just complain until society shames women into fucking them?

At a certain point everything boils down to just how much are you actually going to let it get to you
If you can't handle life without being in the tippy top maybe 3/4% of guys who have women throwing themselves at you because of your looks alone, probably your priorities are pretty out of whack anyway

television & film more like REDPILLEDVISION & BASED

>boo hoo: the post
impotent coward

Yes people who accurately describe reality are “cowards”

Judging the success of your life based on how many women throw themselves at you seems p pathetic desu

Why? Because you have no plausible chance of ever making it happen to you so you’ve deemed caring about it pathetic?

>"Winter comes every fucking year and it sucks. The reality of the situation is that it's going to get cold and most will die and starve! Fuck this gay Earth!"

Imagine is everybody was as defeatist as you.

No because it is actually pathetic.

>all this psychological bullshit

Women are fucking easy. I'll spell it out for you. And this took me years to understand and no one told me the painfully obvious. I was always handsome in the face but have never had a good body. Here is the rule to ensure a woman will at least continue to slob on your 4 incher well after a first for second date.

remain distant enough to keep her upset and doubting herself. make it seem like your dating other women, this is will turn girls fucking nuts. don't text back for days at a time. act semi interested when you're not around her, and super interested when you are. ALWAYS act like you have at least one other girl on the go. As soon as she feels like you're committed or emotionally invested is when sex will either go out the window or decrease.

you’ve never really tried your best at anything in your life, you’ve got no concept of reality. that’s why you’re an impotent coward.

This only works if you're already attractive

So be good looking and women will want you, wow I’m totally fixed

Are you the best version of yourself yet?

It doesn't work if girl don't give a shit about you. And if a girl give a shit about you you can get laid easily without this fuckery. It's pointless

Incel thread

>Are you the best version of yourself yet?
That's easy for you to say when you were already born at 4th & inches, Chad.

So let me get this straight. You aren't applying *any* effort into making yourself attractive; yet you want woman who stand atop of the sexual marketplace to fuck you? Am I accurate here?

Literally no women want to fuck me and I go to the gym 6 days a week

>football analogy
and you have the gall to call someone else a Chad. How’s life on easy mode, Chad?

what do you do to try and get girls?
Or are girls supposed to come get you?

This works if you’re at least normal looking. Are the guys crying in this thread like Brian peppers level ugly or what?

Do you think just going to the gym makes you attractive?

I'm starting to suspect that you fundamentally don't understand how women think. You project what you think is attractive onto them. Gym alone won't do it, even for Chads.

FYI: Closing rate for even the highest tier of Chads is like 15 percent. You guys have no idea.

>So let me get this straight. You aren't applying *any* effort into making yourself attractive; yet you want woman who stand atop of the sexual marketplace to fuck you? Am I accurate here?
1.) Where did I say that, and please dont reference your imaginary headcanon
2.) Not an argument, chad. It's easy for you to hand down life lessons from your cloud of judgment when you were born naturally good looking and with high testosterone.

I have to speak in a language Chad understands so he can get what i'm saying. Which i'm sure he does because he didnt address my point and instead went on the defensive and started making assumptions

Cute you talk about avoiding arguments when that's exactly what you just did.

>im not attractive
>do you try to be attractive?
>easy 4 u to say because I assume you are born attractive because...(?)....memes!
>you expect women to just lay down for you?
>NOT AN ARGUMENT CHAD

You think and act like a woman. This is your main problem.

>d-do as I say not as i do, you subhuman incel!
Riveting.

Was a 23 year old virgin when I met my girlfriend who is at least an 7.5-8/10 to most people. I’m a major sperg who doesn’t have a lot of money or whatever. I’m 6’0 with a 7/10 face and fat body. If I could do it you fags can just man the fuck up.

>he isn’t maxing out on karma so he can spec more into CHAR

give me one reason why given the overwhelming certainty that I will die and there might be nothing on the other side and that I can never ever do anything to be a chad, that I shouldn’t dedicate my entire life to being as good as possible on the off chance I might get reincarnated. There is NO other winning outcome so may as well play it that way.

You can't be this willfully ignorant.

Chad is a spook. A meme. If you want success with women it will *always* require game and work. If you actually knew Chads, or had the balls to try to ascend you would know this. You just think it's easy because you see the outcome, not the work.

So when I’m walking with my chad friend on the street and women are eye fucking him and yelling out of their cars at him, what work is he putting in to make that happen?

Not being a autistic sperg like you

>6'0 with 7/10 face

well that explains most of your post then

>If you actually knew Chads, or had the balls to try to ascend you would know this.
All of my friends IRL are Chads, that's shy I know what you're saying is factually incorrect. I see the visible physical change in how women treat me versus how they treat my Chad friends. My friends and I have the same personalities, thats why we've been friends since HS. You're just seethingly offended by the possibility that your success with women has less to do with your "Haha chyeah breh badass #getshitdone effort and hard work making myself the best version of myself #goals" mind set and more to do with your physical looks.

How many women does this "Chad" have in his rotation?

I’m a 5’10” 25 year old kissless virgin with an ugly face and mediocre body, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to lose my virginity by the time I’m 26 (just downloaded hinge and it’s going ok). If I can do it, anyone can

You may think you two have the "same personalities" but I highly fucking doubt it.

I'll ask you the same thing. How many women do your "Chad" friends have in their rotation?

this is legit an irrefutable argument and that’s why you won’t get a reply

"Overwhelming certainty"

Ridiculous premises tend to get ignored.

who gave you permission to reply to me? simmer down, little incel, before you make me put you in your place

>You may think you two have the "same personalities" but I highly fucking doubt it.
Not two. Three of my friends are Chads and i'm their designated ugly friend. And we do all have the same personality, you're just seethingly assuming otherwise because you're naive about how much physical attractiveness plays when it comes to social interaction and even how peoples personality is perceived.

>I'll ask you the same thing. How many women do your "Chad" friends have in their rotation?
One of them has anywhere between 5-7 regulars not counting the tinder and Twitter randos he brings over to his parents house.

just start out dating trans girls, then. they value kind personalities much more than cis girls

t. first gf was trans

I am fully aware that attractiveness matters. You just *think* you have the same personality/swagger as your friend when you clearly fucking don't. There is no way you have the same outward personality as your friend when you have these internal thoughts lingering around. It's not how humans work.

5-7 regulars? This guy is spinning 5-7 plates WEEKLY? Do you not know what you are saying?

Whats your bodyfat percentage and style like compared to them? Are you White?

even they won't talk to me. When even obese women and single mothers wont consider me "dateable" that's when I know that i'm not fit to breed or date or have sex

You all shit on women for stupid behaviour and thinking, but ho-lee-shit. This thread.

What a bunch of pathetic cunts. Is this what being redpilled is? Endless whining and delusions about females?
Jesus christ.

>sinking this low

>BOO HOO WOMEN TREAT MY FRIENDS DIFFERENTLY BOO HOO

hey faggot, you only have to convince one girl to sleep with you. stupid dumb fuck.

please explain why my ugly short friends are able to get cute girlfriends? (I’m a chad and I would happily date their girls)

How much volume have you put in? Do you guys not understand that even Chads have low closing rates? You have to have alot of volume. Dozens of approaches.

boooo hoooo. Who do you think makes attractive people's lives miserable? Yep. It's you. So it ain't a fucking picnic for a lot of pretty people either.

that sucks man. how do you typically approach women? in public or through dating apps?

>You just *think* you have the same personality/swagger as your friend when you clearly fucking don't.
Yeah because i'm not as attractive as them. When it comes to everything else besides "dude fuckin bitches lmao" then we have the same personality. When it comes to women and dating and fucking. we dont. Because they can derive infinite amounts of confidence from the fact that they look like male models.

>Whats your bodyfat percentage and style like compared to them? Are you White?
Thanks for tacitly admitting i'm right.

See

A lot of 2019 Yea Forums is a literal children's remix of original chan culture. Most of the complaints about women are just second handed as most people on this site are too scared to talk to women.

If you're some wilderbeast ugly motherfucker when you try this she will only think "good riddance" desu

better to have a girlfriend with a small, easy-to-ignore penis than no girlfriend at all

I also live in the sf Bay Area so no one will ever call me gay to my face out of fear of losing their jobs and being socially alienated

>So a guy is born ugly, what should he do? Be like women and just complain until society shames women into fucking them?
Rape

I said overwhelming certainty that there’s nothing but the void so no matter what my life is fucked and my death is certain why not gamble on a better chance.

If you had 1 dollar and you knew you’d never ever ever make any more money, would you not buy a lotto ticket?

lol kys incel

post the last conversation you had with a girl on a dating app

Only sensible post itt

the biological reason woman are dumb fucks is precisely that even the ugliest, poor, stupid person of the world have a chance to get laid and perpetuate their genes, you must know a lot of 4/10 dudes with 9/10 gurls.

>If you had 1 dollar and you knew you’d never ever ever make any more money, would you not buy a lotto ticket?
That's the stupidiest preposition i have seen

I "put myself out there" every day and just get left on seen. Or if I try IRL "game" I get the condescending "awww sweetie" type response.

Dating apps. I actually have decent conversational skill but my cripplingly low self esteem prohibits me from making any initial approaches IRL and when I do i'm dripping with awkwardness.

i was pretty popular back in highschool, like you say girls threw themselves at me and always gave me attention. doesn't mean shit, still ended up being neet vigin at 25

what you choose to ignore in this thread is extremely telling

In english doc

It's honestly fucking amazing how many "straight" men there are in SF who do outright gay shit and still consider themselves hetero. Like aren't they supposed to be enlightened and know about the kinsey scale and shit? I'm not joking my buddy's boss once suggested that he go have a realtionship with a man to broaden his horizons (they are creatives). The work place homo even called out the boss on the spot and said "How would X fucking a man help anything?"

Your analogy is retarded, mate

I think it’s pretty normal to be uncomfortable with a cold approach of some random girl on the street. That stuff doesn’t really work unless you’re a conventionally attractive guy.

Do you take the girls on the dating apps on dates? Or too tough to work up the courage to actually ask them out? (I was on dating apps for 3 years before I finally overcome the anxiety of asking a girl out over text)

By jail rules you can literally fuck a man in the ass and pretend you're not homo

Why do I see this incel/blackpill shit all the time now? The majority of users here have always been neet virgin losers but we didn't use to moan and cry about it constantly

Attached: 1553294571778.gif (300x375, 145K)

>Do you take the girls on the dating apps on dates? Or too tough to work up the courage to actually ask them out? (I was on dating apps for 3 years before I finally overcome the anxiety of asking a girl out over text)
They literally stop engaging with me conversationally or "leave me on seen" before it ever gets to that point. I have no problems with asking a girl out or taking them out on a date. But they just stop replying or they do the whole one-to-two-word-reply thing.

I think if you’re in a bad place and you end up fucking a sissy (only top her, don’t touch or even look at her dick) then you can still consider yourself straight

Are you approaching women who are in your appropriate SMV? Don't be delusional and go for 7's when you are a 5. You have to shoot lower than your own SMV initially.

So you admit that your personality is in fact different than your friends, lol. Your mental gymnastics are top tier.

Bodyfact percentage is a proxy of work, faggot. And if you aren't White then stop going after girls outside of your race you brown bitch.

Why the fuck would you try tinder? Stop hiding behind online buffers and commit to volume and self-improvement.

Rate me /soc/.

Attached: putin-young-4.jpg (1388x1998, 401K)

>Are you approaching women who are in your appropriate SMV?
See
I thought I was but apparently even obese women and single mothers want nothing to do with me.

>So you admit that your personality is in fact different than your friends, lol. Your mental gymnastics are top tier.
So you admit that attractiveness plays a role in personality and how its perceived. Fucking hypocrite.

oh, how long do you wait to ask them out? I usually wait no longer than 12 message exchanged. you have to remember girls have lot of options on dating app so it’s important to work fast

by virtue of fact you are able to get matches and talk to girls at all on dating app means you are not the hopeless. please just try to keep a positive mindset instead of assume only bad will happen

Go back to /pol, incel

>Stop hiding behind online buffers and commit to volume and self-improvement.
Because my weak pathetic body is at such a state that I won't be "worthy" to date or fuck women until i'm fucking 30 years old.

Discord tranny/10

Cope more, Juan.

You brown fucks conflate "im ugly" with "wahh white girls dont love me even though they shouldnt"

10/10
Would drink vodka with you

Poor, poor bait

And if not, the fact that he pulls Twitter hoes is enough to tell me you dont have the same personalities. Twitter is a clout app