So if First Class came out in 2019, Yea Forums would bitch about Magneto killing Nazis, right?

So if First Class came out in 2019, Yea Forums would bitch about Magneto killing Nazis, right?

Attached: Magneto-X-Men-First-Class-Blu-Ray-Caps-magneto-27943124-1280-544.jpg (1280x544, 72K)

Well he's literally a Jew, I think even /pol/ wouldn't complain about a Jewish character who wants to kill Nazis.

>I think even /pol/ wouldn't complain about a Jewish character who wants to kill Nazis
It's /pol/ user, they always complain about something

well yes we would, the holocaust never happened, it's a hoax, remember?

Fuck off back to your subreddit you underage faggot

yes, they would

if x-men came out in 2019 would Yea Forums bitch about it treating mutants as a metaphor for gays?

In 2011 when Nazis appeared in media they were just nazis. Now if Nazis appear in media they're supposed to be a symbolic representation of modern day americans who voted for Trump.

First Class came out in a different time. A scene like this today would only be there so left wing audience could imagine some mutant badass murdering their conservative neighbor with a MAGA sticker on his car. In short its PATHETIC.

I bitch about him killing all those Polish workers all the time mother fucker your the run away fugitive that hides out here of all places with your mutant daughter like I'm going to stick up for your ass

Attached: 9cc.jpg (683x817, 138K)

You're fucking retarded.

cringe
holocaust was based

The reboot has been pretty shit with first class. There are 4 good Xmen movies. orignal x men, X2, The Wolverine, and Logan. Honorable mentions to the deadpool although he is not part of the universe. All the other movies are garbage and i dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Nearly every X-Men movie has been good. Apocalypse is the worst but it's still more watchable than the majority of capeshit.

First Class was a solid movie. The only thing I didn't like was the superfluous amount of mutants.
Days of Future Past was also good.
Nah. Apocalypse blew chunks.

Good X-Men movies are X-Men, X-2, First Class, DoFP and Logan
>The Wolverine
Silly old bear

Logan looked like some man kino on the outside but it turned out to be one of the most cucked SJW flicks I have ever seen. Could not recommend.

>it turned out to be one of the most cucked SJW flicks I have ever seen
name 1 thing that was SJW about it
>the girl
she is from the comics, retard
Logan's daughter is a well-established female character, not some SJW construct
>the black family
these were rural people, not some ghetto hoodrats or porchmonkeys
black people CAN have functional families, especially in the countryside

so? I'm waiting

same retard

>well yes we would, the holocaust never happened, it's a hoax, remember?
Explain the beginning of X-Men (1999).

Days of the Future Past was great lad

not wanting tranny exposing themselves to kids his fascism and nazism nowadays for so many people.

trump is the best president israel ever had and yet his a nazi.

so... yeah. strange times.

>if you kill him you become just like him

The whole movie was about the death of white America/masculinity in general and us being replaced by minorities and females. Plenty of shit trying to make us sympathize with oppressed immigrants too. Also one of the villains being called Donald was no accident.

shut up retard

the madman did it anyways, and now this jew wants to kill humans because they are inferior , seems redpilled for /pol/ standards

and it isnt?

there are huffpo canada talking about how kids can deal with the kinky stuff from a pride parade.

wake up.

Samefag

I really wish we had the original idea of just making a seperate magneto movie and prof x movie, and just get a straight up movie of magneto hunting nazis

Stop bitching about First Class its good, good script, cast, cinematography. Its an omage to spy movies too.

This reboot started on a good note then turned to utter shit. First class was pretty neat, DOFP was good and fun, Apocalypse was shit but not X3 bad. I saw the 4th this past weekend and holy shit one of the worst movies I've seen in my life.

Logan was alright, I normally don’t critique hard for these moves but I feel like it dropped the ball on a lot of parts.

The Wolverine was good but just tragic that we never got Darren Aronofsky to direct it

>Its an omage

>tragic that we never got Darren Aronofsky to direct it
Peak so.i.

Aronofsky is a hack. Why would anybody want McDonald's arthouse capeshit.

He literally kills two innocents who were simply following orders and assisting the war effort as anyone in a wartime country would do. They never killed or harmed anyone. Magneto was a cold-blooded murderer and a bigot.

First Class's random disposable mutants really did not help the film I like 2 much more

As opposed to the copy and paste of every other capeflick?

I’d take it

Holocaust deniers don't say literally nothing happened. They just say that the numbers are exaggerated.

This. Watched that re-release of Deadpool in the cinema and there's a line they have in that from the guy who owns the orphanage where he literally says "They will not replace us". It wasn't in the original r-rated cut but it was in this cut for 12+ which was interesting. If this scene was done today, the nazis would be saying they were going to make Germany great again before Magneto killed them.

Its more like that the camps weren't 'death camps,' but were detention areas. Same as the US did with the Japs.

The death came from starvation and sickness in the final days of the war when the country couldn't even feed its own population.

Do you think if the Japs were within 100 miles of DC and we were out of men, medicine and food the Japanese camps would be well taken care of?

Babby's first red pill:

>Anne Frank died in a hospital.
>Why would they have hospitals in death camps?