INCELS SEETHING

Just how seething must incels be to take the time to re-edit a film so it has none of their triggers?

Why do incels lack self-awareness to such an astounding degree? Everything they accuse others of being, they are.

>whine against "snowflake mentality"
>"Nobody wants me! I'm not treated like everyone else!"
>mocks people with genuine PTSD
>"I can't watch a movie with women, Jews, and blacks! I need a special edit!"
>claims to hate Brie Larson
>"We need to discuss Brie Larson again! It's only been the 500th time! I hate her so much I must discuss her every day!"

Pathetic.

Attached: def.png (654x706, 258K)

Dial it back retard, sometimes less is more.

Dilate

Let's be honest this movie could have used some editing

>>mocks people with genuine PTSD
The main source of comedic relief in Endgame is Thor's PTSD

>Someone edits a film to troll media feminists and deranged chan trannies

isn't this edit months old now? Why is this being spammed now? Yea Forums discussed it to death back in April.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Legit burst out laugh. I shouldn't laugh at mentally ill people, but you make it fucking hard not to.

You obviously don't know what PTSD is, but that's ok. Moreover, there's a difference between a real person and a character, but I guess that is beyond your understanding also.

>Just how seething must incels be to take the time to re-edit a film

Considering it takes about 30 minutes in Sony Vegas, probably not very?

Now how seething are femishit SJW's that they can't stop writing articles about some fan-edit some nobody made and nobody would know about without all this free advertising?

>isn't this edit months old now?
Why does it matter?

>Why is this being spammed now?
It isn't spammed, though. How many times have you seen a thread about this? Twice? Why do you spend so much time on such a shit website?

>Yea Forums discussed it to death back in April.
Are you so autistic that you honestly think things should be discussed once and never again? Do you not realise there are people who didn't know and/or didn't discuss it? Oh, right. You're autistic. Autists struggle with understanding that there are other points of view than their own. I always forget that. But yeah, get a grip.

fucking based jesus christ

>mocks people with genuine PTSD

And who are people with "genuine PTSD"? Fat Feminists who got triggered by Twitter?

Attached: Woman-claims-she-has-PTSD-from-Twitter-and-cyberstalking-Daily-Mail-Online.png (982x849, 722K)

Hey look it’s back. The autist who defends brie larson for no reason. It’s probably some incel tranny lol

>getting triggered this hard

Attached: Really Ryker.png (938x870, 48K)

>And who are people with "genuine PTSD"? Fat Feminists who got triggered by Twitter?
People whose behaviour corresponds to the definition, quite simply. Being a fat feminist doesn't give immunity against mental health issues; in fact, certain types of feminism correspond to mental illness more than to actual militantism and politics, but that's just my opinion.

Are you trying to suggest that the fat feminists you hate and loathe are not generally mentally ill to some degree?

Attached: g1523423573129384378.png (550x368, 143K)

>feminism correspond to mental illness

Yeah, no argument there.

>disagreeing with people and saying mean things is enough to cause ptsd

Well maybe their genetics have just determined them to their fate.

>claims to hate 'incels'
>"We need to discuss incels again! It's only been the 500th time! I hate them so much I must discuss them every day!"

Attached: This Pleases Me.gif (375x211, 622K)

He’s literally admitted before that he has severe mental problems and comes here just to fuck with people. I can recognize his posting style from anywhere, he was shitposting like mad around april-may defending captain marvel 24/7 for weeks. Just ignore the brain dead incel.

Don't twist my words: I said certain types. Feminism isn't one monolithic block, which you'd know if you cared to look into any of the things you claim to despise and fight against.

>know your enemy?
>fuck that, let me be surprised and made a fool

Journalism seriously dropped in quality these past decade

>Journalism

I will never get over how perfectly this freak-bitch's face encapsulates the social group she represents.

Shut up incel tranny. Nobody cares about the opinion of mentally ill incels.

You can hate incels and love making fun of them. People come here from far away solely for this reason. Autists and mentally ill anons are so easy to trigger. It's a Radditor's delight.

>I can recognize his posting style from anywhere,
More like you can project on anybody. I have no fucking clue what you're talking about but it's obvious you really believe some other guy and myself are the same person. For my part, I didn't know about this edit until yesterday or the day before, when it appeared in the Guardian. You are selective about your reality so you will believe what you want. Just Donut Krueger syndrome, homo.

>Just how seething must incels be to take the time to re-edit a film so it has none of their triggers?

Well someone spent a lot MORE time and effort putting those elements into the movie, so comparatively speaking, the incel exhibits much less seethe than the original creators.

Is he the same guy that samefags/spams politics threads, calling literally everything "Russian propaganda" that is "intended to radicalize young adult males" or whatever?

They seem to post in a similar fashion. Although this seems like a typical unhinged SJW, whereas the "Russian Psyop" spammer is legit Terry A. Davies schizophrenic.

More like you don't understand the nuances of journalism. The Guardian likes to let its contributors be opinionated, so you get personal and petty articles like this. My favourite part is when the author is basically calling incels faggots because they only want to see men. I'm OP, and I read the Guardian because I want to know what people I disagree with think, but you are not very smart.

Why the fuck should I or anyone else learn about the myriad of flavors available for being stupid & wrong?

>SOMEONE BAITED US
Yeah no shit, they have done it for a few movies.
Some guy had a youtube of captain marvel but only the points important to the plot.
>It was 5 seconds long.

Yup. It’s definitely you. I love exposing mentally ill incels. Are you also the redditor that cries about exon and russia as well but says nigger to “fit in.” Is that you too big boy? You know brie larson isn’t going to fuck a disgusting loser incel like you for defending her online right?

>ITT: retarded newfags try to argue their points in an incel fap thread

>I will never get over how perfectly this freak-bitch's face encapsulates the social group she represents.
Let me try: people look like who they are and they also look like the people they are genetically related to.

>woah
>user: none dumber

>I read this news because it's biased
>But it's not biased, it's """"nuanced""""

And yet $20 says you cry about Fox News and Brietbart.

This calls for desperate measures. Anyone who is not Chad must be locked in a cage and tortured.

You're the ones seething, dumbass. Articles like this are literally 'OMG HOW DARE THEY!' and nothing else.

Now I'm impressed by this level of mental gymnastics.

>random individual spending hours remaking a movie to remove women, blacks, homos, and anything that triggers him is now considered less butthurt than people who make movies professionally

You live life on easy mode.

yes, not like we had this exact same thread 200 times already

>Seething roastie rants about some edit nobody has heard of
Fragile femininity

What the fuck are you even trying to communicate here?
Are you legitimately mentally ill?

Man, you are fucking retarded. Please show me some archived threads from my doppelganger, you pussy bitch ass fuck. My style is UNIQUE.

Don't make me get a trip, you waste of life, since I know you'd whine about that too.

Yup. He constantly replies to every single post one by one and types a paragraph. He once said he was just fucking around on a work break but stuck around in a thread for 4 hours constantly replying to every single (you) he got. He’s actually a mentally ill (likely virgin) who is projecting his loser life on everyone else on this board. How mentally ill do you have to be to be exposed by your fucking posting style and way of typing on a place like Yea Forums? Pathetic little incel.

Exhausted. That's all I feel these days when anywhere near a device or computer. I can't believe how many times a day my brain tries to get fucked with indoctrination.

>You can hate incels and love making fun of them

And people did the same thing with Brie Larson after she embarrassed herself in public multiple times. And yet people discussing that triggers you for some reason.

Because that's not about being stupid and wrong, you idiot. The same TYPE of journalism can be used to express opposite ideas. You too can write a seething commentary about any behaviour you deem stupid.

In fact: recommend me newspapers available by app that would complement the Guardian, as in, the opposite politically, without being fringe shit without credibility.

>He constantly replies to every single post one by one and types a paragraph.

He usually doesn't actually 'type' much. 90% of what he posts is copy & pasted arguments he typed at one point and reuses over and over again, but with one or two sentences added at the beginning or the end to address the specific person he's responding to with some baseless insult or emotional argument.

I'm all for efficiency but fuck him. It's transparent NPC behavior to think one canned response can address all opponents.

>yes, not like we had this exact same thread 200 times already
What do you think stammering out a post defending women is going to accomplish that you couldn't do in the previous 199 threads?

Stop being a retarded newfag and just enjoy these bait threads instead of acting like a vigilante janitor.

>random individual spending hours remaking a movie

Do you know how long it takes to cut a scene out of a movie? Not very fucking long.

Do you realise I have no idea who these people are? So while you badly want me to be mentally, I'm here laughing at your rambling because I don't have a damn clue who these fuckers are, but you made me curious, so post a fucking link.

Which is more likely:
>user turbo projects and think everyone is the same if they don't share his opinions
>OP and those other people are one and the same!

C'mon...

Piss poor comeback.

>More like you don't understand the nuances of journalism.

Yeah, just look at all this worthwhile content.
Real fucking "nuanced".

Attached: The Guardian Articles.png (1284x1096, 719K)

Half of them are trolls. Half of them are just idiots who think screaming 'INCEL!' online will magically get them laid. All of them are pathetic.
It never even occurs to these morons that the point of a cut like this isn't so much to watch a movie with ten minutes missing, as it is to piss them off.

I wish all people with left-right mentality just died

Damn, you're actually dumb. Let me rephrase: the nuances are about the TYPE of journalism, not the content. In fact, that TYPE of journalism IS biased: that's what defines it. The Guardian allows contributors to write very personally, which you wouldn't find in every newspapers. You'd never see that in the Economist, for instance, where authors aren't even named. That's what I mean by nuances of journalism.

Sorry that you didn't understand.

That guy was a big troll and he did his part.

this is pretty good b8

why are incels so gay bros

wew like I said (((Journalism))) dropped in quality.

based can't be bothered to read the whole post poster

What's the edit called?

Incel here, AMA

Coping this hard. I don't care about the article, I am interested in the type of disturbed people who can't deal with a movie for kids that contains various types of people.

>oh no, they put women and black and homos in a movie for children that I like for some reason!
>oh noooo

It's comedy gold.

You are him though. Your typing style is so obvious it’s not even funny. You got exposed and then pretended to agree with me when you’re the one I exposed. Seriously get mental help.

"The Seething, Ref-Faced Femishit Roastie Cut", apparently.

Who cares?

>I came to a thread I didn't like and now I'm ass-itching! How could this happen to me?!?

>I don't care about the article

Is that why you started a thread with it?

Are you truly this stupid? A man wrote you, you projecting numbskull.

Attached: wqfwfwff.png (1044x502, 267K)

And yet the whole reason movie casts had to be turned into Burger King Kid's Clubs of "diversity" in the first place is that you cucks literally get triggered over all-white casts and have been for more than 30 years now.

And you're STILL doing it, despite the constant forced-diversity in media. See: all the butthurt articles about how Game of Thrones is too white.

traffic whores

>What the fuck are you even trying to communicate here?
>Are you legitimately mentally ill?

>I can't understand what you are saying! Again!
>Am I truly this retarded???
Yes.

No, I'm pretty sure you're either trolling or just schizophrenic.

>they can't survive without watching their kids movies
STOP WATCHING CAPESHIT, YOU DUMB NIGGERS

>prematurely balding
>dead-eye, gormless stare with nothing going on mentally
>neckbeard

Yeah, zero surprise this guy writes Guardian articles about how mad some troll-edit makes him.

That guy who uploads are just trolls who want attention. I even remember one last jedi edit.

Attached: 59709152_353037615345795_6514764861686153216_n.png (757x960, 428K)

Guess I'm not the only OP who responds to every post. Not sure that's so amazing, though...

>post thread
>ignores posts
Kek.

>How mentally ill do you have to be to be exposed by your fucking posting style and way of typing on a place like Yea Forums? Pathetic little incel.
You tell me, because you're the one in the wrong here. I am not this other guy, lel.

>And people did the same thing with Brie Larson after she embarrassed herself in public multiple times.
She never did. You just badly want her to be all the bad things you think about her, and she is none of them. Sorry, lad.

Evidence that we aren't the same person, then. I don't copy/post jack.

>dumb anons BTFO once again!
You guys truly suck at this.

soi bois have boipussys dumbass.

Attached: 1554514952043.jpg (936x942, 92K)

KEK!

Shhhh, don't tell these morons how they're getting owned. I'm projecting this thread on my TV in my living room and we're 15 dudes laughing about this idiocy. Fuck yeah.

William wants me to write his name in this post. I fucked your sister, William.

>re-editing a movie that's over 3 hours
>cutting one scene
Do you see why your point is completely retarded?

You're upset!

Sorry lad, but it's only in your hugbox that being a racist retard and a sexist piece of shit is normal. Get well.

>someone take a few minutes to snip a scene out of a movie
>Some onions boy decides it warrants a full article.
>Some downy defends this on an image board.

Attached: 1553298747167.jpg (570x587, 43K)

The point was never that anyone gave a shit. The point was to piss you retards and the clickbaiters off.

Oh shit he laughed in response to my comment

>"I can't watch a movie with women, Jews, and blacks!

Based as fuck.

Attached: Hitler_Kino.jpg (506x594, 82K)

You say this, but the Hidden Tribes study proved that his group of retards is twice as large as your group of retards, and that everyone else wants both of you to self-immolate.

>She never did.

Keep telling yourself this, faggot. God forbid anyone say anything bad about your waifu.
I am SURE she will fuck you if you defend her enough.

have sex incel

The only one I see seething is you.

The edit only cuts a few scenes.

Literally shit that takes 30 to 40 minutes on Windows Movie Maker if you're taking your time.

You're wrong. Stop backpedaling and crying about it.

Anyone else just sick of niggers and mexicans? What is norway’s immigration policy?

>there's women ITT right now
post feminine dick

It's 100% in earnest. Come at me!

Dialate

>You are him though. Your typing style is so obvious it’s not even funny.
It's hilarious because I still don't know who the fuck you are on about. Delusional faggot.

You guys are fucking slow as shit. LOL.

Free press to beat Avatar

>you
You mad? Marvel movies containing dozens of characters... and you expect everyone to be a European American person? Kek. If anything, it's a very racist and sexist movie because the non-European ones are barely there at all, the homos are only there during therapy (kek), and the alpha female character shows up 2 minutes HAHAHAHAH.

But you retards don't even see that and still manage to SEEETHE with the might of a thousand suns!

It's ALL comedy gold to me. Both you and your alter egos are fucking hilarious nutjobs.

Dumbass, it's not "one scene". But at least you got it that a man wrote this article. Good boy.

Even Hitler wrote a telegram to the black man who won the olympics in Berlin.

I don't need sex as a reward to do anything, incel. I already have sex. And women aren't just holes to me, kek, you beta faggot.

Attached: libs.jpg (640x504, 30K)

>less male hugging
this is why I fucking hate gays, they've ruined guys being able to hug one another without it being weird.

and fuck all closeted faggots that think if you hug a guy you become gay. You just always were nigga wake the fuck up

Attached: Who cares.jpg (750x570, 96K)

>The edit only cuts a few scenes.
Oh no nigga, they cut a lot of scenes. I am pretty sure doing this takes over an 1 hour at least. Have you ever done editing?

>Dumbass, it's not "one scene".

How many scenes is it? Like nine or ten?
The point is it's not a herculean task, dipshit.

The stupid slag thought user said "I don't understand" instead of "I can't get over." Typical seething haughty Lefty doesn't listen and cut/pastes their own opinion of you over reality instead.

>I am pretty sure doing this takes over an 1 hour at least.

Oh wow, over an hour? Who does ANYTHING for "over an hour"? You're right; this guy was OBSESSED.

Not like you though.

Go away. You bring far more trash here than any "incel", you faggot incel.

I think no one would be bothered by progressives if they just stuck to editing popular movies in the way they see fit. But they don't do that because it requires skill and work so they lobby vocally for every single movie being adjusted to fit their political agenda.

lol try again illiterate fuck

Oh this thread again. Sorry you fragile femcel, it’s not like you creeps filled up tumblr, Pinterest and deviantArt with paedophilic scenes of Iron Man fucking underage Spider-Man and Stucky etc etc.

I'm not a liberal, you moron.

If you don't care, why post? LOL

The point is that it took over 1 hour. That's all. That said, you never edited a movie in your life, faggot, so don't act like you'd have a fucking clue.

Over an hour just means it was "several hours", to stay on point. I personally think the guy spent 10 hours doing the editing, at least.

His level of obsession isn't about the time involved, though. The very idea of doing this shows a commitment that is downright mentally ill.

Oh yes you are.
tap-tap-no-take-backs

He thinks women post here.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so fucking cornered now, baby boy. You don't even have any reason to think I'm a "liberal". I'm not even American you douche cunt.

Oh no, 1 hour. someone wasted an hour doing a thing? holy shit he must have been seething. Ive never spent an hour doing literally anything before.

Seeth more retard, and have sex you pathetic incel

Attached: skrt.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The worst part of this post is that the poster thinks he used logic correctly and had a point. What an emotional creature you are.

>I'm not even American
Oh? Cool, I win.

Oh man here to make another 50 posts, are you?

You lose. The USA are increasinbly becoming a shithole while based Europe keeps getting better and better.

You still don't have any serious healthcare you fucking backwards fuckwits.

I sure hope so.

>it's a bad thing to post!

You can't fuck with me, nigga.

>The I'm not triggered you're triggered defense
A guy spent 10 minutes hit backspace in editing and a bunch of articles about how awful it is someone did it. Classic trolling people are too autistic to see.

Main point: I made a thread to trigger your asses, and it's working. Nothing you say can save you because you're here.

Post Teatime Snack Disorder isn't a real disease.

I don't believe most snowflakes have real PTSD.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!!!FACT!!!

You don't realise you just choose what's real and what's not, regardless of whether people have PTSD or not. It's quite crazy if you think about it.

I'm guessing this is Disney's marketing ploy to get Feminazi's and their numale white knight beta orbiter lapdogs to go see the re-release of Endgame. Posting bait articles to drum up fake outrage (ala Captain Fungi) so that suckers will give them more money for the lip service to their political agendas.

I didn't pay to see either Captain May I See Your Manager or Endgame, so eat shit mouse dick suckers!!!FACT!!!

Are you retarded, thin man? Why would you take a trip to say the same retarded shit everyone else says on this board?

I'm disappointed.

>I'm disappointed.

I think the worst thing about all of this is that I'm most disappointed with myself.....fact....

Attached: GOD OF RAPE 3.jpg (648x960, 211K)

PLEASE wordfilter that word whenever you can, Hiro. You know exactly which one I mean. Not even 50y was this rampant.

>Just how seething must incels be
>one person made it
based retard doesn’t know how to separate individuals from a group.

weak bantz

Ragnarok is my favourite Marvel flick.

Do you autists really filter? I can't imagine a more s o i thing to do. You fucking pussies lol.

each post is more embarrassing than the last.

Weak bantu gets no reply. Thanks for the validation, good wishes to your ass.

I didn't know alt-right incels were liberals lmao

You think I care about embarrassment? What do you think I am, an incel? LOL

Keep posting, faggot.

Can't they just do the same and remove 90% of the film to leave just the wahmen?

Attached: 1534635905268.jpg (413x395, 115K)

I was mocking you

Do it faggot!

I think you’re more seething than any incel I’ve ever seen on this site

Yeah, I got that. Lol, you fucking moron.

Can r/ChapoTrapHouse and Hbomberguy stans PLEASE leave this board? For fuck's sake you wankers accomplish absolutely nothing with your Discord raiding bollocks.

That's what you want to think because you're projecting. Fact: I'm making fun of you and there's nothing you can do to make me seethe.

a moron? holy shit, it’s over for me. I’m going to kill myself now...

YASSS SLAY YOURSELF KING

>Ragnarok is my favourite Marvel flick.

The first Thor is mine because I identify with a blonde haired mountain of manliness who gets women wet and wields a hammer of the Gods, in my case my cock!!!FACT!!!

lol you’re really trying too hard. everyone is making fun of you and you’re desperately responding in less than a minute to do damage control even though it’s an anonymous site and no one cares about you, besides making fun of you.

and I’ve had sex with multiple women, so swing and a miss. try again.

Man, you aren't so funny. Find me a good trip name and I will become a tripfag, and show you how it's done.

>Find me a good trip name

"I Love Nigger Cock" is available!!!FACT!!!

This based man has roasties absolutely seething.

Sounds like he made this basedboy faggot shite at least watchable. Give him the oscar for editing.

>Anyone else just sick of niggers
Just everyboy, even nigs are sick of nogs

As I said, fragile femininity

You know what really fucking annoys me. At least 75%, and I'm being generous with that percentage, of the people who watch this stuff are WHITE MALES. That's why it's traditionally made to cater to our fantasies.

But Feminazi's and SJW's are now hitching their politics to these franchises (Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, the MCU, tv shows, movies games etc....) and are now aiming this shit at women, blacks and fags who scream and cry for this but don't pay to see/buy any of it.

Then (((they))) have the fucking nerve to bitch to white males that we're sexist/racist/homophobic for not forking over our money to shit that ISN'T MADE FOR US!!!

So you hate straight white males but you want our money to support your political causes and whine when we don't.

In closing, eat shit!!!FACT!!!

>Are you truly this stupid? A man wrote you, you projecting numbskull.

You can tell this guy desperately wants to impress some chick in the hope she'll fuck him so he can stop fucking corpses!!!FACT!!!

>lol you’re really trying too hard.
Whatever works, man. As long as you're posting and I'm laughing, it's all I want.

>comically large mega corporations churns our mediocre explosions and rakes in hundreds of millions
>some fat guy on the internet made a cam rip taking out the women

Just so we're all on the same page. We all know these articles/writers don't actually care right? They just have to write about something to justify their jobs, and it's easier and more profitable to write outrage clickbait than anything worthwhile.

Is the online article/"news" market the most over saturated market in existence currently?

>incels
>triggers
>snowflake
You should have squeezed in a few more buzzwords in your b8 m8

But I am not a woman...

Just to be sure you aren't this dumb: these are your buzzwords. If you disagree with them, tell me what you'd rather say instead. Don't dodge.

Dilate and tranny are buzzwords too faggot, don't act like you don't follow the same autistic protocol.

>tranny goes searching the web to find something to get angry about

What is strange to me about this story is that to me it seems that the kind of guy who would make a "defeminised" cut of End Game wouldn't be watching capeshit in the first place.

>Ancient One – Sorcerer Supreme, leader of the Masters of the Mystic Arts, centuries-long unconquerable protector of Earth – now just hands the time stone over because she “gets scared of Hulk” and the fact that she didn’t immediately do this in the original was “a giant plothole”.
Based

Funny, transgenders such as you and me are considered to be autistic and the nhs are starting to see similarities between the two conditions.

Maybe incels aren't so bad after all.

They're good for comedy.

Is there anything more embarrassing on this Earth than being a tranny or an incel? Essentially two identical sides of the same coin?
I think not.

Attached: cookin.png (1366x768, 863K)

What's wrong with seething? What's wrong with being mad?

No

>Is there anything more embarrassing on this Earth than being a tranny or an incel?
Tell us.

I actually just found this thread, but it's good to know that I'm inside your head. Fear me, like the submissive bitch that you are. The more you fear me, the more my ego grows, the more power I gain.

Incels are embarrassed about it. So it's funny to tease them with it. They're powerless when they use the same attack on you and realise you don't give a fuck. They then try to convince that you care!

I don't know. I somehow managed to escape the clutches of either side and make something worthwhile of myself.

I remember when it was new and I went to check TBP and there were only a dozen seeders. I'm wondering if the faggot that wrote the initial article was the one that made it or connected to the one that made it in order to create a clickbait outrage article.

But did you, though?

>nigga
American detected.

>unironical usage of exclamation marks
Do millennials actually do this?

cringe

>17 seeders
>news
This is what """""""""journalists""""""""""" have to stoop to in order to get stories?

Yes, of course. It's all a matter of personal stance. Mine lies with neither side.

This is normal. Typically they just report whatever pops up on their twitter feed.
A noble profession.

Just have sex already you fucking incel chud. No one here likes you. Have fucking sex, incel.

>this triggers the incel chud
Worked
Based
At least trannies get sex. Incels will never once.

I do it here because I know how triggered your morons get.

That said, outside of this site, people do use them normally. Learn to be fucking normal, asshole, if you want to be socially functional.

Enjoy!

Based

Isn't it masturbatory if all trannies look the same and 69 each other?

What, to be surrounded by people like you?
Hahaha, oh god no, please no.

Incel chuds like you are the easiest people on the Internet to trigger. Done anonymously it's even more delightful. Try adjusting to society of kill yourself. You're an incel so you might as well do the latter you fucking chud.

Just skimming though this thread and it’s painfully obvious that OP is a lapring faggot.

No one cares about this edit and even if they did we don’t care that you want to troll as some “I le have sex and you man baby” poster.

Annihilate yourself

Attached: 706443C9-E50A-452B-8A7D-143B7601A36F.jpg (500x500, 24K)

I unironically look close to this, chud. Post your incel look-alike, chud boy.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

juggle these nuts

The world would be a better place if all incels were dead and Americans were banned from posting on the internet.

That's why you spend your Friday nights here?

>implying he's larping
>this is what incel chuds actually believe
How fucking warped into your incel fantasies are you? Holy fucking shit, we need to seriously consider doing something about the incel problem that plagues this entire website.

>chud
Look at this dude. A faggot even by reddit standards.

This is it, Chief.

They have Vietnam style flashbacks of Gamergate on a daily basis which is an endless source of amusement for me.

Your (you) sir.

I don't care about exclamation points myself, but I just wanted to interject to say you sound like a massive faggot.

>buttblasted by a simple word used to describe the true nature of incels for what they are
WORKED AND COPE, CHUD

>What, to be surrounded by people like you?
If you think I behave this way IRL, you are more profoundly autismal than I suspected.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY GAYMES, NOT MY GAYMES
Kek, I love incel PTSD. It's a hilarious riot. Delightful watching them cwy over their precious vidjagaymes.

>chuds
Go back to r/chapotraphouse

Seething incel chud

Pseud, did you miss gamergate when we had this fight already? Most of us realized complaining about this shit online is retarded and reading the news for any reason whatsoever is a bigger waste of life than just playing video games.

Attached: 1423060622802.gif (120x200, 493K)

Attached: 42574098-9837-4F05-B969-BEA83316F384.jpg (1790x490, 137K)

I don't care about how you behave, I used to have a normalfag life, even a girlfriend once, and it was all utterly exhausting because everyone was shallow as fuck.
Everything they had interest on made me fall asleep, they wouldn't stop talking about Marvel movies, sports and politics.
When I finally pushed that out of my life it all become much better and comfier.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. I used the word chud long before chapocels did. I had to stop because it's tainted now. Even reddit mocks you. Let that sink in.

We will live rent free in your head for the rest of your lives. Meanwhile, all I have to do to escape you is turn on my Nintendo.

Stay closeted with your "pozzed" vidjagaymes while I fuck every qt girl in your town, incel chud.

Attached: well into 2016.jpg (600x286, 49K)

sick ass burn

incels are so not self-aware that they don't even realise it's Friday night.

Thank you for proving my point. You will never leave your house and I will continue to have sex with the qts you wished you've had sex with but can't because you're nothing than a balding alt-right incel chud.

I like playing Super Mario Bros ROM hacks.

>thinking we need raddit's approval
It's ok incel, we're the new majority of 4/pol/ and soon to be 8/pol/ now. We're taking over every board at a time while you're at it.

have sex

Yeah, I am real jealous of you slipping roofies to the ugly feminists that you orbit.

What is the point of editing a cam rip? At least wait in the Blu-ray is out.

I don't use /pol/, so knock yourself out with the pissing into an ocean of piss.

Incel chud
>believing chudcope unironically
lmaoing @ ur life kid

Incel cope

Dilate

At least orbiting is better than constantly bitching and whining about it. But chuds like you will never understand anything because you're too stubborn in to your incel lifestyle.

I can't tell if this guy is seething harder than I've ever seen or trolling. I suppose it doesn't really matter.

>you should be an orbiter like me
Are you American?

That implies that I actively seek out sex and am denied. I could get laid any time I'd like but I would rather focus on my real interests than falling for the sexual rat race meme.

And that's how I know you suck socially. If you want me to suck your cock, just ask. And I'll say no.

Both sides do this. I don't side with anybody. I side with people who don't give a shit about you fuckers turning your mental health issues into politics.

>mfw I feel obsolete now
That was my shtick user. Anyways, good on ye.

>because everyone was shallow as fuck.
I'll translate into incel for you: you made people close down and your dislike of them was sufficiently obvious that they saw it and closed down even more. People aren't shallow: they just don't want to talk about personal and interesting things with you.

Welcome.

Most Marvel movies are just too long for me, I'm sure this edit is an improvement.

>People aren't shallow
I mean, it's tough to live your life without indulging this delusion, but the reality is that they are shallow whether you pretend they are not or accept that they are

But that's the thing, I know for a fact their lives are not interesting enough for me to want to talk about their personal lives, I know for certain that they never talk about "interesting" things.
Very few people are worth spending time with, and after 10 years, I knew very well they were not.
Thus, not worth spending my time with them.
Thankfully, after 6 months of ignoring them, they finally stopped calling me.

>Pathetic.
fuck off

if it wasn't feminzied in the first place, you'd be just as trigger, if not worse.

fucking hypocrite cunt.

>Spend a couple days just getting rid of scenes in a movie with Power Director
>Release it "user"
>MSM articles and image-boards explode at the very mention of your exploits

This must be how serial killers feel while reading the news

Newfags dont know how to make good bait anymore. The first 3 replies can call out bait OPs now a days