Comfy Harry Potter thread

Attached: 1542103758167.jpg (4499x3300, 3.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hogwarts_Express
archive.is/jGL99#selection-243.71-247.356
pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5WI4MTXzc
youtube.com/watch?v=LHolRZeQNG4
youtube.com/watch?v=iqyf-kJWwIgT
archiveofourown.org/works/55652
youtube.com/watch?v=cWd28wr-ZaU
youtu.be/ZE9rtMB1TfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=89YAaBzrVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=i3NlESX4FDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hXx0naXOCdE&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=dB1yNFFYEig
youtube.com/watch?v=X4MNAs1SXug&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=50
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-yhbbU12o
youtube.com/watch?v=-awquwY6KcE&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=76
youtube.com/watch?v=NGJLjp9JpzA
youtube.com/watch?v=71xBu_VHTfY
youtube.com/watch?v=-OXElwscFuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>65 days since the last chapter of Dodging Prison & Stealing Witches
POST THE DAMN CHAPTER BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 1455248645734.jpg (3000x2264, 1.57M)

>4 carriages
>8 compartments per carriage
The whole school could not fit in this

who's that pretty girl?

was Grindelwald supposed to be the good guy in the new movies? Cause he kinda comes off like the good guy

>here's your Grindelwald character design miss Rowling!

Attached: 52341745_163522321304396_360129863821380471_n.jpg (480x270, 22K)

sneed

>Trains can only have a set number of carriages

Attached: Platform_Nine_and_Three_Quarters.jpg (1920x1028, 224K)

Harry Potter seems like an unintentional look at the true nature of elite British society as it’s own fucked up insular world away from normal people.

I didn't say that, I was just pointing out that that train could not possibly fit everyone in it.

"Comfy". That is the word OP was going to use to describe the Harry Potter franchise, but as OP's keyboard betrayed them countless moviegoers were betrayed by the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1485638790859.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

Apparently there is a lot more wrong with the train than space constraints
harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hogwarts_Express

Attached: Inside_hogwarts_express.jpg (3920x1691, 827K)

I should have seen it coming, but the crossover between Harry Potter fans an anoraks really produces an astonishing level of autism

>The whistle that the locomotive used in the movies was recorded from BR Standard Class 5 No.73082 Camelot.

It's like magic.

Attached: 1560178317988.jpg (700x698, 83K)

Deh!

weak intro

Ah... yes, the eventual fate of all "Harry's got a dickhead twin and alive yet mentally impaired parents" fan fictions... the slow death... the abandonment as the author realises they've spiralled way out of control with the story's length

not everyone had to get the train

What exactly is this image attempting to convey? Serious question.

The best trio that never happened.

It should have been Ron, Harry and Gilderoy's whimsical wizarding adventure, and certainly not that mudblood whore Granger.

Attached: 1559072809871.jpg (1271x1000, 210K)

One of those weird renaissance paintings

Didn't quite hit the mark with that intro.
Try again next time.

wtf they had riceboilers at hogwars?

The train most likely had a schedule and picked up students at different times user

It definitely didn't stop in the books, and a stop that added more carriages onto the train would take ages

>and a stop that added more carriages onto the train would take ages
Nah that's one of the things you can easily explain with magic.

Where can I get high res pictures from the films?

Attached: 1554828974682.jpg (1187x1763, 155K)

Sort yourselves.
(although the Sorting Hat takes your choice into account)

Gryffindor

>Bravery
>Nerve
>Chivalry
>Courage
>Daring
>Strength of Will
>Justice
>Honour
>Courtesy

Hufflepuff

>Dedication
>Hard Work
>Fair play
>Patience
>Kindness
>Tolerance
>Unafraid of Toil

Slytherin

>Resourcefulness
>Cunning
>Ambition
>Leadership qualities
>Self-Preservation
>Determination
>Cleverness
>Fraternity
>Power

Ravenclaw

>Intelligence
>Wit
>Wisdom
>Creativity
>Originality
>Individuality
>Acceptance

Attached: 6-65382_gryffindor-crest-png-hogwarts-logo-transparent-background.png (652x768, 781K)

>movie's plot revolves around a prophecy

Attached: 1479337539437.png (600x569, 74K)

>Ravenclaw
>>Acceptance
Tell that to Luna

I'm a Puff.

Slytherin gang

>Gryffindor
self righteous
>HufflePuff
average/allrounder
>Slytherin
self serving
>Ravenclaw
at least slightly above average intelligence

It's essentially a Myers–Briggs test or horoscopes

Attached: 1508452465607.jpg (1600x1279, 657K)

>>Gryffindor
>self righteous
Not self righteous, just righteous

magic dumbass

It either went back and forth multiple times or the carriages had the same magic the tent the weasley's had in the beginning of the goblet of fire

It would have to be space expansion charms then, the ride was several hours and the opening feast always started as soon as everyone got there. Also Harry and Ron wouldn't have cared about missing the train if they could take another one.

Loved that

Attached: 1481409124159.jpg (1118x745, 758K)

The films have not aged well. There’s a strange absence of comfyness to those movies, not at all on par with other film series (LotR, Star Wars).

>schedule
so why did Harry and Ron freak out when they missed the train?

The hassle maybe? the same way I'd hurry so I wouldn't miss my flight somewhere, it's kinda hard for me to make sense of any of this when flying brooms/cars/manifesting magic shit exists

Attached: 1467643774584.jpg (3000x1923, 1.1M)

you just know

Exactly. I never felt comfiness watching Harry potter films. Even scenes that should make you feel comfy, never do.

Richard Harris was such a great Dumbles, it's a real shame he didn't live long enough to do Order of the Phoenix, him dropping the kindly old grandfather persona to pound Voldemort into the dirt would have been absolute kinotographié.

Attached: Chapter 36.png (461x399, 72K)

>He's not reading the most popular ASOIAF crossover on FFN by Noodle "I'd AK the Arabs" Hammer

When I was watching these movies as a kid I always imagined going to Hogwarts and being a Hufflepuff loser and getting bullied by hot Slytherin girls and it made my pp hard

Attached: 1532235007203.jpg (640x480, 51K)

there's a few decent harry potter fanfiction but people in these threads always plug the absolutely worst ones

Fantastic beasts Dumbledore looks more like the book version that the films did

Attached: Potter.jpg (1920x1275, 258K)

Gotta be subjective, they're comfy as fuck for me

is that supposed to be Dumbledore though? he's never described as smoking, has glasses, and is old even in the first one
that may just be a wizard

Is that meant to be Dumbledore? He doesn't have the white beard or anything. Our book had this on the back.

Attached: dumby.jpg (306x462, 28K)

I feel it a bit with some of the locations in the first movie but I never felt it again with any of the other movies

harry potter should've been made into a series of cartoons in a style similar to this
hand drawn not CG

Nobody:

Literally no one:

Not a single soul:

Harry Potter: *becomes most successful literature franchise on earth in the 21st century, beloved by billions of young people*

JK Rowling ftw

2/10
that opening statement needs more work

You just know

Attached: 586177591900002b000e1a16.jpg (364x482, 56K)

It isn't Dumbledore:

>When I was commissioned by Barry Cunningham to produce the cover art for a debut middle grade novel by an unknown author called J. K. Rowling — and yes, I did read it — I was asked to provide “a wizard to decorate the back cover”. So I did. The books are full of magical characters and sorcerers, so it wasn’t difficult to conjure up one of my own. It never even crossed my mind to depict Dumbledore
>t. Thomas Taylor, the guy who drew it

archive.is/jGL99#selection-243.71-247.356

the most reddit post I have ever seen
god fuck off

Name some then bro

Attached: 1401214428339.jpg (467x435, 30K)

To his credit, the wizard actually does look as weird as they're described in the books.

Why do they all have large man hands?

The Shadow of Angmar
Magical Relations
The Aurors by FloreatCastellum
off the top of my head

>GET ON THE TRAIN TO AUSHWITZ YOU FILTHY JEW I'LL DROP YOU ON IT MYSELF
>HARRY WTF

>Shadow of Angmar
Why do they not even try

Attached: SoA.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

it's literally magic you fucking idiot that's the whole premise

pastebin.com/wwtmhSKY

I'm the real deal btw, but I think I found all the good non-marauder non-short fics ever written and no more are being made

Fuck you Rowling you piece of shit. You based off Slytherine on Scorpio but Scorpio isn’t even the most dangerous people. Taureses are more likely to be dictators and Cancers are the most likely to be serial killers and NONE of those two signs fit Slytherine. Taurus is literally Scorpio’s opposite.

Attached: 5A0570D7-9E08-4C4A-803A-B4CDC9778B00.png (500x842, 132K)

why are the heads on the wall skinless
can wizards not into proper taxidermy?

also mirin thoso angloid genes

Harry Potter it's trash

>LotR crossover
>Dudley is a wizard
>Post-Hogwarts
I don't want to hear you shittalking anyone elses' tastes in fanfiction bro

Hufflepuff so I have less of a chance of dying due to gryffindor and slytherin's niggerdry

Maybe they're magical beasts that really do look like that, like Wolpertingers?

magic en shiet mane

kys but make sure you shoot your heart so it works

Still low level shitty forced crap that only sheep like because they see it a lot. Fucking lame and nothing memorable think of something good or if you have no talent steal pasta from someone else.

Based schizo user

ah right
or those horses you can only see if you've seen someone die

Why did they go to Hogwarts to learn magic just to fuck off back to the real world and live a boring life where you can’t use magic?

Pretty sure we see spells that make things bigger inside then outside in both the books and movie.

Attached: GryffindorCommonRoom.jpg (5152x1866, 825K)

>atlas shrugged god tier

I like objectiveism also but shes a shit author user.

Did they ever come out in 4k? Pirate bay?

>bro let me in

>fuck Seamus and fuck Ireland

you should check out
>Harry Potter and the Turning of the Sun
>Fernwithy's Shifts, not on fanfiction but on sugarquill
as I noticed they're not on there

Thanks, user, I'll check em out

Can someone explain to me how those tiers work? I've only read a few of the books in there, and only because of high school.

Sneed

>No Faery Heroes
>No The End and the Beginning
>No Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Step up your game, son

Gilderoy Lockhart

the first and third are among the best fanfiction written
Magical Relations is one of the best Harry Potter in Slytherin stories there are with a very believable point of divergence

You make the tiers with the best at top and shit at bottm. Throw like 2 honest ones in each tier. Then add some fan favorite shit to the bottom and random mediocre shit to the rest of them for maximum trolling.

>atlas shrugged

Attached: delusion.jpg (970x546, 57K)

Such a comfy place to be. If it really looked like that, how could Harry Ron and Hermione be so pissed living in it during Deathly Hallows?

Ron was whinging because they didn't have much food, did Hermione ever complain? I don't recall it but then again I don't read the last two books that much because HHr OTP.

It's a stylistic choice, got one of these in my mother's house.

The films are hit-and-miss for me in terms of comfyness but the books are pretty much the comfiest works of fiction I've ever consumed.

No you're right, Ron was always hungry, Hermione never outwardly complained, and they all were made grumpier when wearing the horcrux, I just mean in general a comfy tent like that should have raised their spirits.

summer of change is fucking garbage my brother, I can only see it being good if it's your first independent harry fic

read out of the night instead

Why are so many of you cuckolds on this website turned on by women beating you up or bullying you? Sort yourselves out, fuck's sake.

Attached: 1550510078562.jpg (250x250, 5K)

The locket took it's toll and Ron thought they'd be able to knock off Voldy before Crimbo

Attached: 1542009754926.jpg (3000x1973, 921K)

NEVER FORGET

Attached: Voldemort did nothing wrong.png (1858x320, 74K)

I'll give it a go, I've only started on the incomplete fics recently because I ran out of completed ones that caught my interest

Emma was fit until she became a progressive troglodyte

Attached: 6f33fc1ce8015fa470172ea569405819--hermine-granger-english-movies.jpg (474x659, 53K)

>I just mean in general a comfy tent like that should have raised their spirits.
It was all Ron bringing them down, Look how happy they can be despite everything including Hermione not existing to her parents
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5WI4MTXzc

Kino scene.

FOOLISHNESS ALBUS FOOLISHNESS

Attached: ''no''.webm (640x264, 941K)

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Attached: Lockhart_and_Hermione.jpg (312x372, 33K)

>song
Extra comfy, still listen to it everyday

I now unironically want a fanfiction of this. I hate fanfiction but I would honestly read one about this.

Wow one thing connected with the shittiest most unfunny pasta that actually required some minimal effort? I'm really impressed.

NNNYYYYYEEEEERRRRRRRR

Attached: 1516281545875.jpg (1904x814, 54K)

>that part in the book where Hermione sends Valentine's to Lockhart
Lads...

>schoolgirls fawning over him and a natural talent with memory charms
Maybe he acted like such a faggot to make the other teachers think he was safe

Why did the Malfoys have such a big house when size is not an issue for wizards?

Attached: 99e01064a6942c46e79566858c7738f1.jpg (1180x1170, 262K)

It's a status thing, sure you can space expand the inside, but having a massive house anyway proves how minted your family is. They're French and as such have to overcompensate for their lack of ancestry.

>No one can have this Albus! Its mine!

Are there any explinations about all the inconsistencies with Fantastic Beasts?

Attached: Fantastic Beasts.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Only that JK Rowling completely lost it and didn't even bother to re-read her own books before starting it

>Secret Dumbledore brother born after his parents died
>McGonagall teaching at Hogwarts before she was born
>Dumbledore teaching DADA instead of Transfiguration

i think this picture is like 15 years old now

;________;

Attached: 1410429992347.jpg (321x340, 51K)

>a whole fucking school with a fuckhuge library filled with knowledge about magic
>barely anyone actually wants to learn about the damn thing except some frivolous shit

This is actually pretty great to read about
>thank you based train autists

Draco ? He was the fall guy for the operation. I am the brain behind the plan

Attached: rtbzrd.png (492x536, 300K)

magic

I mostluyt like physical pain. i always imagined them stepping on my dick. actua lcuckshit is fucking disgusting

Based Lockhart. If I was him, I'd utilize memory charms as much as I could to make first and second years fall in love with me.

That was my biggest annoyance about Harry, he spent his whole life being told that he was a worthless nothing and then suddenly discovers that he's basically a superhero, but he still treats his MAGIC schoolwork as just another chore. Ron I can understand because it's nothing special to him, but Harry should have been combing through all the spellbooks trying to master his natural ability to manipulate reality. And no, not in a HPMoR faggy way, just learning spells and rituals with which to BTFO his abusive relatives.

>the tent is better than their house

Why didn't they just do another "students at an American Hogwarts" thing instead of "Literally Who Beasts and Magic Hitler"?

Nah, Harry's shit I sort of get, he didn't really care about magic as such, only that it got him away from the Dursleys and let him meet new people and have friends. The kid basically just wanted to be a normal kid, but his life was a shitpile from day 1.

Attached: 1519979768581.jpg (1108x831, 59K)

>Harry spends fucking years trying to cram everything he owns into one heavy as fuck bulky trunk
>Hermione uses one spell that turns a tiny purse into a Mary Poppins tier handbag

deh

Attached: 1519981408691.jpg (800x600, 191K)

Train autism is the original autistic obsession.

kek

Attached: mulhollanddrive_lynched.webm (1280x692, 1.2M)

Honestly, JKR's idiotic antics have decreased my enjoyment.

Attached: 1559166480879.jpg (460x663, 69K)

Holy shit that scared me.

Pic related is the big kick in the ass Harry needed to not be a giant big-head egomaniac.

What's the most kino scene in the film franchise, and why is it Snape's memories?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHolRZeQNG4
youtube.com/watch?v=iqyf-kJWwIgT

>Why didn't they just do another "students at an American Hogwarts" thing
I really think Rowling should contract out to have a series like this written by an American writer that will be allowed to retcon some of the things she has decided
preferably a man who is already a fantasy writer and can write more coherent world-building
the idea has a lot of potential, I even got bored once and wrote quite a lot of world building stuff on American schools years ago, never wrote a story with it though

For me it's when they're talking about if the school beats Harry, and he looks to Uncle Vernon for the answer

Attached: vernon.gif (480x209, 1.78M)

I love that movie

Is HP2 film the best HP book adaptation?

Funny how Asians don’t belong in any of those

possibly yes, also I really enjoy the second part it's really comfy

Attached: zzzzzzzzzz.jpg (1053x858, 233K)

Attached: Behind-the-scenes-harry-potter-vs-twilight-19474008-500-292.gif (500x292, 501K)

Attached: Merula.png (638x2160, 1.95M)

Maybe the last couple but the first 3 are comfy incarnate

10 POINTS TO RAVENCLAW!

Attached: 497520dc2d0ef43cb1c15d5064289edd.jpg (658x953, 100K)

>intelligent

lol /pol/ sneaking into the thread

Attached: 1555365124995.jpg (2076x2778, 476K)

So if I took a Polyjuice Potion of Luna Lovegood and got fucked by every guy in Gryffindor, would changing back abort any pregnancy?

Attached: 1555094432797.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>all hands on dick, granger
what did he mean by this?

>a whole house for 'individuals'
lmao

Puff gang

What's the house for lazy, immoral, unintelligent, cowardly people?

The International House of Pancakes.

Muggles. You're where you belong

You should all check The Blue Flower by Leaf and Tree. It’s a OneShot about Phineaus Nigeleus Black, but damn if it isn’t good.

archiveofourown.org/works/55652

Attached: 1405019848193.jpg (3500x2333, 490K)

>that chapter name
unironically, How was Rowling so kino bros?

Yeah, I just bought all 8 films in 4k HDR a couple weeks ago.

That’s not how magic works, it’s like AIDS or Herpes, once you’ve got it, you’ve got it good and are more likely to pass it on to your kids, though they can just suddenly be born with it for no discernible reason. (I.e. Hermione and all the other Mudbloods.)

As far as proficiency for using magic that’s all about your willingness to study and/or how good a teacher you have.

I want to see the Jewish cut. Harry Potter and the Circumcision.

And if every wizard marries a muggle then the odds of passing it on get less and less with every birth.

>His name is Voldemort. You might as well use it, he's going to try to kill you either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWd28wr-ZaU

Man these movies were so good.

Attached: piertotum locomotor.gif (399x197, 3.41M)

They can snap their fingers and make the House Elves replace it all before she gets to the next compartment.

they did a great job with the last movies, I enjoyed the movies far more than the books

this is like the beginning of "jonathan strange & mr norrell"

no one did any magic for few centuries people think magic is vanished and instead of real magicians there are theoretical magicians who observe magic done in the past

>that scene where chadNeville faces off against 100 death eaters with the gryffindor sword

Attached: 1542923010817.gif (400x282, 3.82M)

No, it’s magic. It’s almost 100% guaranteed.

For me it's...

Attached: nargles[1].jpg (629x562, 58K)

>HufflePuff is garbage
more news at 11!

collectivist brainlet.

>>HufflePuff
>lazy/burderns
ftfy

That was actually something the movies did better than the books. If you look at movie Neville, you get the sense that "hey, this kid really could have been the chosen one".

Attached: Cho+chang+_88c00b3e2764fa9541d958c6ddecc898.png (500x299, 68K)

>That’s not how magic works
t. Muggle

underrated af

How is it they can create or change "normal" stuff out of (nearly) nothing except food? Food is just a different binding of atoms and elements which they clearly can manipulate already, so if there is some universal rule that constitutes what food is there has to be a creator, AKA God, so basically HP is a religious text.

Probably Slytherin

>How is it they can create or change "normal" stuff out of (nearly) nothing except food?
Gamp's Law of Transfiguration has 5 laws. Law #1, explicitly stated in the books, is that you can't transfigure food. Laws #2-#5 are "Rowling is a hack".

the welfare department

> Food is just a different binding of atoms and elements
No it isn't. Source: Magic.

Because some fag asked JK Rowling "whycomes wizards don't feed Africa?" and she just went "uh... uh... uh... they can't! Because magic!". You can tell it's a retcon because earlier books have wizards breaking the rule, Mrs. Weasley conjures some sauce while she's cooking in Goblet of Fire.

Nero and Dante = Gryffindor Chads
Vergil = Slytherin
Nico = Hufflepuff

Attached: Nico_Smokin.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I'm watching Half Blood Prince right now
Reminder that Ginny got BLACKED
youtu.be/ZE9rtMB1TfQ

Attached: ginny_kiss.jpg (1920x814, 302K)

Holy kek I forgot about this.

ew

You know, this is actually an interesting question. I assume the answer is yes.

Is there a Harry Potter mmorpg? If not, they should make one

The really retarded thing is that, while you can't create 1 food out of 0 food, you can multiply food if you already have some (Hermione explicitly states this in one of the later books, I forget which), so the world hunger question should be solved.

>every guy in Gryffindor
Doesn't that potion only last like an hour? You'd have to make a bunch of them and keep chugging them as you're being fucked. Unless you want some guy's penis in your internal organs

Firm reminder that this is the best part of the Harry Potter franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=89YAaBzrVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=i3NlESX4FDw

hehe

Emma Watson is a terrible actress and has made Meg March look like a fucking tranny
what the hell was Gerwig thinking casting her?

*Burgers

>Hurrrrr durrrr my concept of something is not the same as the author's

How does it feel to be this autistic?

Aren't a bunch of serial killers gemini? Dahmer and some others I'm forgetting, I remember seeing a list

Serial killers tend to be gemini, have the middle name Wayne, and the first name Ted.

Perhaps when this user was writing their opener they could have tried a little harder, but what's the point when you're posting the dullest copy-pastas in the history of copy-pasta. Seriously each copied post of the infamous Harry Potter pasta posted in order to generate (you)s and disregard a random film series is indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the book tier image, the pasta's only consistency has been its lack of funny narrative and lackluster openings, all to make memes cringeworthy, to make millhouse seem reasonable.

Perhaps the die was cast when user vetoed the idea of Moot approving the pasta; he made sure the pasta would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously repetitive reposting for their autism. The Harry Potter series pasta might be anti-reddit (or not), but it's certainly the anti-Yea Forums pasta in it's refusal of originality, capability of distribution and possibility for newfags to fall for it. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original pasta was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the OP was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time the user could have said something funny, he wrote instead something stupid and autistic.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this tactic was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. user's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later, I read a lavish, loving reply of the Harry Potter Pasta by the same user who keeps posting the sneed meme. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading the Harry Potter Pasta at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to make sneedposts." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "dullest franchises" you are, in fact, trained to make Sneedposts.

Attached: 1550818262160.png (636x1092, 1.42M)

The first 2 films are comfy as fuck. The 3rd one is the best one but it started down the path of changing the overall aesthetic and I hate how inconsistent it gets afterwards. 4th is the worst one and it's all a clusterfuck after that. The biggest problem with Harry Potter is just that. It's too fucking big. When it was a small group of wizards in their own secret society, it was really interesting and comfy. Once the other schools came into play and there were suddenly wizards around every corner, it became completely uninteresting and retarded. It's like how John Wick 3. EVERYONE is now an assassin. It's fucking dumb.

It's still getting them...

if you're on Yea Forums you're basically hufflepuff

>When it was a small group of wizards in their own secret society, it was really interesting and comfy. Once the other schools came into play and there were suddenly wizards around every corner, it became completely uninteresting and retarded.
That has got to be the strangest criticism of Harry Potter I've ever heard.

I've signed up for Pottermore three times over the years. Always Slytherin for some reason.

Why would a wizarding world that seemingly dwarfs the human world even need to be "secret"? It's like if Asians were a secret society. It's retarded.

>the word OP was going to use
uhh, they DID use it
Moron

>Weasley's have magical tent that is much bigger on the inside than out
>Live in a tiny home that is the same size inside and out

Attached: confused thirsty.jpg (374x347, 39K)

The thing about Hufflepuff is that they're not the shitty, untalented house, they're just the house where nobody has any particular stand-out qualities. In other words, they're the jack-of-all trades house when it comes to magical prowess, and their personalities tend to be easy-going. It doesn't mean they're not skilled wizards.
>Inb4 cope
Explain Cedric Diggory then. He's the most skilled kid in his entire year at Hogwarts, better than anyone in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have been picked by the Triwizard Cup.

>he doesn't realize the kids are sorted according to their faults and what they like to think of themselves as

Attached: 3a47dc4b891a59b6b973a8b17a7b12e5.jpg (533x400, 36K)

I thought Hufflepuff's thing was loyalty/friendship, like how Gryffindor's thing is bravery, Ravenclaw is cleverness etc

>YWN see Richard Harris lose his shit on Voldy potion and beg harry to kill him In HBP
Why even live, bros?

Sure, but everyone seems to make fun of Hufflepuff as if people in that house are shitty wizards, which is objectively untrue.

The tent isn't theirs, Arthur borrowed it from a colleague at work

i took the hat thing and got hufflepuff

Attached: 1558828575890.png (112x112, 15K)

CLOCKWORK

Aren't there two of them? The one from Goblet of Fire is a different one from the one in Deathly Hallows, I'm almost sure. It's just a tiny detail but someone mentions it. Neither of them belong to the Weasleys?

I had to look that up, apparently it's the same one, the colleague was called Perkins and he had back trouble so he couldn't use it anymore so let Arthur keep it afterwards.

capitalism

this is ginny

Attached: 1560167566677.jpg (1440x1920, 219K)

Attached: 1543186308051.png (245x241, 83K)

Not feeling her face tbqh. Great body though.

/pol/

Attached: 1559277133672.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

not really

I suspect most would be ravenclaw or slytherin

4channel attracts the edgy nerd demographic.
probably ravenclaw, possibly slytherin.

What is that abomination on the left in that photograph on the mirror?

other than Rowling is a fucking hack who got lucky with her first couple books and has gotten consistently worse as time marches on?

Would smash with no survivors

Homo

Attached: 2897687814860d28140.gif (450x200, 673K)

How many gallons of pussy juice did the house elves have to mop up that year?

probably slytherin but i could see myself in any house

this. the first three also have god tier comfy vidya

>popular arrogant Chad who all the girls get wet over
You just know that Snape was letting out some childhood rage kicking his ass in that duel in Chamber of Secrets, he was probably imagining him as James or Sirius

Attached: 90dbc9f6-7f32-4cdf-b21d-1f0a4499edd6.jpg (1277x1652, 573K)

>god tier comfy vidya
How good are the Lego HP games? They're kind of a guilty pleasure of mine, I like the older Star Wars and Indiana Jones ones
The ones based on Disney wars are gay

How many midnight fuck sessions in the common room did the teachers have to stop?

I wasn't talking about the lego ones actually.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

spooky

But that's 7 years' bad luck.

get ready user
youtube.com/watch?v=hXx0naXOCdE&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=19

Why did they delete this kino scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=dB1yNFFYEig

the jeremy soule music is actually better than the movie scores
youtube.com/watch?v=X4MNAs1SXug&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=50

Flying around Hogwarts on your broom and looking through desks for wizard cards and beans are two of the comfiest things I've ever done in a video game. I gotta say though, the loading screens in Chamber of Secrets were horrendous. Almost Sonic 06 tier and that's not an exaggeration. Took me out of that game really hard, and for that reason I pretty much only played Sorcerer's Stone.

Why is the goblet of fire movie so tonally different than everything else? And not in a good way like Azkaban

Muggle born wizards exist due to squibs being forced out of wizard society, squibs aren't without the magic gene, it's just dormant. It resurfaces in later generations thus muggle born wizards. Really the solution is to keep squibs from intermingling with muggles and there would be no muggle born wizards.

This one was the best

was butter beer alcoholic bois? or some root beer float knockoff

Attached: 3274d823-555c-4e23-9b9c-67576af1345a.jpg (800x450, 77K)

if you can find a rom or something i strongly recommend the prisoner of azkaban. you get to control all three main characters but with the OG mechanics. goblet of fire is where the quality started to go downhill fast although it's playable

butter beer must make you fat real quick

the lighting, everything was so de-saturated

cringy teenage drama year at its peak

No, it's the Deathly Hallows Part 2 opening and it's not even close. Listen to that fucking music and imagine seeing it for the first time, knowing that everything's going to come to an end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue-yhbbU12o

man chamber of secrets had the most incredible exploration though. you have access to the entire castle

Yeah I know, just mentioned it while we're on the topic of HP games
The Chamber of Secrets one was pretty fun, some of these areas are unbelievably comfy and I can't really explain why. Something to do with PS2-era graphics and glowy fantasy imagery

Attached: 0062.jpg (1608x1080, 483K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-awquwY6KcE&list=PL7FCEA9D3BEF3B903&index=76

One of the few scenes to unironically still give me chills. Brilliant decision to start that movie with Snape.

speaking of Snape, why did they delete this kino scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NGJLjp9JpzA

>The incel's revenge
So kino. We all hope we'll have the chance to do that someday.

Was Snape a virgin till death, bros? Did he stay pure for Lily or do you think he raked in some hot Professor Sinistra/Vector/Burbage slash on the regular?

Implying the kids were having sex like that would bump up the rating, and they wouldn't have been able to edit it out or re-film it by the time they found out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=71xBu_VHTfY
Absolute favorite. Also my favorite Harry Potter movie.

>Was Snape a virgin till death, bros?
Probably
or maybe he occasionally fucked some prostitutes with red hair and pretended they were her
I mean it sorta happened in the books too but all the couples making out were hiding in bushes instead. You're probably right about the re-filming thing, it might've been fine if they didn't make the carriages rock which is kind of suggestive

>"oy vey look at all these little goy children left alone on set with us for years"
>comfy
Finna be a yikes from me famalam

Radcliffe is from a jewish family

>pausing the game and hearing this auditory kino on a cool brisk summer evening
youtube.com/watch?v=-OXElwscFuY

They were 12 or 13 and they panicked

An astute observation. I doubt a child molester cares if the victim is of their own ethnicity or not

im just sayin cause of the "little goy children" thing
>that time in Half Blood Prince where Draco stomps on Harry's nose while he's stunned to "straighten out that kike shnoz"
what the FUCK Rowling

Olli’s Folly and Solly
(Formerly Chuck’s)

Attached: 3D189C84-8C88-41F9-B2AB-68117D470FB0.jpg (554x554, 41K)

makes sense

because guns > wands

Gryffinchad here

Attached: 0-31_gryffindor_crest_transparent.png (736x818, 723K)

slightly alcoholic apparently

it got whoremione tipsy

shit still gets my big dick hard

Black Hermione is bad, right?

why does everything look so old, dirty and shitty? are wizards actual retards?
>have magic
>can do almost anything you can imagine
>be poor
>dirty
>stupid
>ugly
i'd make myself into a 6'5 chad with magic body armor and my wand would be a magic machine gun so if some larping edgelord tries to come to my house i can just tear him to shreds

Im grifindor like my girlfriend on the left.

Attached: nicetatas.jpg (1291x755, 151K)

why did they spend all day traveling on the Hogwarts express when they could have just taken the fireplace to school?

Attached: floopowder[1].jpg (1024x408, 99K)

What's she called again?

it was mandatory

Can't teleport directly into Hogwarts grounds.
But then again, why didn't they just teleport right outside of the grounds?
I really feel like the whole teleportation thing was underused by the magic users in harry potter.
But why was it mandatory?