/bb/ Big Brother 21

Proper House Pics Edition

previously on /bb/

Attached: qnxPPWa.jpg (6720x4480, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-house-tour/
twitter.com/Nevada_WSOC/status/1141036382862770176/video/1
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/
twitter.com/SecretVetos/status/1142104371204960256
twitter.com/RealFriscoKid
youtube.com/watch?v=IqJeLTQgXHA
youtube.com/watch?v=dpP2RbJ4P-I
youtube.com/watch?v=zy-SWokHAHY
fantasybb.com/leagues/bb-21-3
cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=52971
twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1142169255791611904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 04MLn8f.jpg (6720x4480, 3.97M)

Attached: bb21-house-hoh-bathroom-01.jpg (667x1000, 93K)

thanks i didnt want to have to post them all myself

Attached: hPhRhOP.jpg (6720x4480, 2.76M)

AUDIO LEAK ON THE FEEDS

16 places at the table

4 at the bar

FOUR AT THE BAR

Attached: M6sduqI.jpg (6720x4480, 3.36M)

HOLY FUCK FINDING OUT SO MUCH SHIT
christie and nicole talking, christie seems like HOH. right now she's trying to figure out who to put up. wants to put up Cliff (who seems like he's still in the house).
she seems to true Ovi too, talking to him right now. can't believe nicole is not a pariah, she's in this group i think

Christie saying Kat is causing lots of paranoia, very frantic. Christie wants to nominate her. "all she talks about is her medications, going around to talk about it frantically, etc."

all pics are here. the trailer door leads to the other bedroom
bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-house-tour/

shut up

Attached: bb21-house-bedrooms-02.jpg (1000x667, 106K)

go fuck yourself showkid
"I will use that as my thing, she's so easy to nominate right now. I'm not blind."
also something about an early showmance, not sure who though

mirror

Attached: 9qC3k8T.jpg (6000x4000, 3.39M)

Attached: JhDQFrv.jpg (6000x4000, 2.62M)

FUUUUCK they went to fish song
alright well that's a very exciting leak
basic overview: christie probably first HOH. kat probably first target. cliff seems like a pawn. seems as though nicole, christie, ovi, cliff aligned. seems as though kat is in an early showmance with some guy, not sure who.

>it doesnt look like a camper inside the camper

Attached: cmmy6EP.jpg (6720x4480, 3.43M)

I thought you were talking about the gay spoilers I didn't realize there was stuff on the feeds. why are you spoilering for something on the feeds retard

space for only 2 noms... no 3 person couch

Attached: vO3TO8a.jpg (6720x4480, 3.1M)

so nicole hates the hot girls and the dyke already told her she's a dyke

Remember when Boogie broke the basketball hoop lol like 5 minutes after they got it

it's an audio leak from the feeds, i'm not sure people want to see that stuff before the feeds turn on. it's not uncommon for people to spoil such things in /bb/.

it's pretty uncommon to spoiler things on the feeds since it is a thread for watching the feeds

someone already evicted, cliff was on the block with him because the dyke is saying she's going to put him on the block again

I'll bite, where is this coming from or are you making it up

thank fuck

this 3rd bedroom? theres not enough beds in the other rooms.. no closed HN room to start

Attached: rQDPTsn.jpg (6720x4480, 3.46M)

bimbo is the target

that hoh monument looks like 3 'white power symbols' next to each other.
pretty problematic, if you ask me

turn on the feeds

it's literally on the fucking feeds
they had an audio leak
first time watching kid?
go to wherever you listen to feeds and rewind like 10 or so minutes

no double L couch.. that does not look comfy at all

Attached: u3Kt0Gl.jpg (6720x4480, 3.38M)

that antler chandelier is kind of kino

Lol tumblr spoiler fag on suicide watch (if they weren't already)

i actually like this house a lot. it looks super cozy as someone who has spent many summers in similar ones near lakes in vermont or other beautiful states.

Attached: rainapu.jpg (880x640, 58K)

that sandbag game is permanent now

Attached: dAJkE25.jpg (6720x4480, 3.64M)

thanks

relaaax, realized a moment after posting, thanks though, rewinding now, fuckkkk i always miss this shit

they call jackson by his last name because there's a jack and a jackson

twitter.com/Nevada_WSOC/status/1141036382862770176/video/1

I found a video of Anallice scoring

take your meds

riser to trip over when they get alcohol

Attached: uHOsV74.jpg (6720x4480, 3.29M)

BASED CLIFF STILL HOGG WILD

it's either jackson (michie) or nick (nicky) who is in a showmance with kathryn, probably jackson cause he seems stronger and kat was counting the dude's abs
based retard immediately getting into a showmance

Attached: UPKc48I.jpg (6720x4480, 2.86M)

haha like kathryn i get it :)
i don't take medications though, unlike you i'm not undergoing HRT

jesus fuck how fucking long was this leak and why the fuck did i not see anything about it until right now
anyone know when it started

im new where to watch feeds?

timestamp plz

i don't think it was too much later than when i first posted about it but i'm not sure

>checkers board

9:40 BBT

Attached: 0m4K9AO.jpg (6720x4480, 1.97M)

cbs all access babyyyyyy

ok rewinded to 12:38PM est looks like we got a full half hour leak here, god damn.

anyone know if its just 1 feed or multiple on diff cams?

9:38 according to jokers updates

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

Attached: VLfvXOj.jpg (6720x4480, 3.31M)

how much does that cost? people really buy this?

looks like no pics of the hall lounge room

Attached: kRQvdNi.jpg (6720x4480, 3.01M)

dude just fucking look it up okay
stop being a moron

if you don't know how to use google why are you posting here

oh you can see the doorway here

are there any games/recreation in the house photos this year? nothing like the climbing wall?
that shit was so cool, i would have climbed constantly

my post was more for the 2nd question; just added the first bit because of laziness

just chess, checkers, pool table and cornhole

unless there is a jenga or something in the lounge room

has there ever been a ping pong table in the house?

oh shit /bb/ wasnt goofing with me

it's real! All of it is real!

Bimbo is FINISHED

Cliff is TRUSTED

i dont think so. they obviously had foosball last year on the balcony

that's not what we're talking about moron, we're talking about the second question.
you're just new to Yea Forums in general aren't you?

sounds like jackson was first HOH. based monte

I heard the celebrity version in Hong Kong had a ping pong table, but had some controversy so they don't do that anymore.

Apparently one of the celebs that year was King Kong, and King Kong got drunk one night and played ping pong in Hong Kong with his ding dong.

Scary stuff for the female houseguests

HOUSE OF HOGG 2019

I feel like the chads and the stacies will unite against *checks notes* HoH Christie, HoH's friends Nicole and Ovi, and pawn Cliff

based king kong

wonder if thats a fire torch at night

i feel like you're a moron who shouldn't be allowed to post in our threads, but we don't all get what we want do we?

More predictable BB21 plotline:

>Jackson & Kat are showmancing
>Nicole is targeting the hot girls because she's jealous

those kayaks are cute. wonder if they're any good? could be fun.

it says on the site that the feeds don't open until the 26th. It's the 21st. so where are you faggots watching feeds? is that clear enough for you?

oh i missed a pic

her is the lounge room... what will they call it?

>boat room

Attached: SSWq7Rp.jpg (6000x4000, 2.45M)

i'll lay it out for you really clear. people find ways. if we tell you our ways, then they become popular and subsequently shut down. if you want to watch feeds, go to the cbs all access website or do your own homework. it's not hard to figure out.

i actually like this house. the past couple of bb seasons, the house looked mostly the same. this season it looks unique and its kinda of a throwback to bb9. no l shaped couch is kinda gay tho

Listening to the leak now

This is gonna be the season of New York accents, right?

Christine and Nicole sound like a starbucks in Great Neck and Tommy's accent is thick too

alright calm down. i didn't realize /bb/ was such big business

also just to be clear, no one is watching anything. there was a 30 minute audio leak, that's all.

lurk moar faggot

wider shot of the landing

last one before aggro starts going aggro

Attached: lmRE3qw.jpg (6720x4480, 2.61M)

CLIFF IS SITTIN' PRETTY

WEW

so is it confirmed there are no duos this season and kasting just fucked up hard?

It would be badass if aggro was also really smart and informative like some of the angriest dads on sports forums

yeah on the block twice in two weeks sittin pretty

>calm down
don't ask me to calm down big boy, i'll get as spicy as i want to~

Attached: parasroll.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

I think someones gone already. Havent heard a mention of David or Sam yet

>two weeks

ok two eviction time periods

i want to impregnate paras.

I imagine its a mix of like BB8 and BB6, being secret connections but not with every single houseguest, it won't be an actual part of the game like BB9 or anything, but will just affect relationships

just realized they are using the same bench seating, they just added padding to it. wonder if they will ever bring back the single chairs

you're beginning to remind me of the guy who wanted to cum on rachel at the beach

fuck off I get to impregnate Paras

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

imagine how brown your babies nipples would be

david, sam, analyse, kemi unaccounted for

I THINK she mentioned tommy, and i know she mentioned holly and isabella. She mentioned holly, isabella and "sis," which has to be a nickname for either kemi or analyse

is /bb/ finally bbcan friendly? Used to get shit on for enjoying it

Tommy was def mentioned as having talked to her

no

yes

twitter.com/SecretVetos/status/1142104371204960256

L O L

i get shit on too but we're making it happen bros
bbcan8 /bb/ threads confirmed

I just heard Christine literally say (in reference to nominating Cliff)

>I don't want the first guy out to be the old guy

If anyone's gone already it's 100% a girl

so the dyke said she's the first HOH but also said that jackson nominated 3 people already

ovi cliff power duo, /ourguys/

Week 1 twists... they get ya every time.

i think someone left already. whoever was the 4th in the group of jackson, jessica, cliff.
can't believe that the two easy first boots jess and cliff were on the block and DIDN'T get evicted. someone must have really fucked up.

Am I finally going mental or what

What is this thread

the literally dyke literally says literally everyliterally other literally word literally

>watching this garbage
You should all be lined up and shot.

>wire elk head sculptures
I’m starting to like the design, or at least this detail

>made it to final castings of bbcan last season
>turned it down to finish my degree (would've overlapped with last semester and i'd have to do it again a year later)

should i do it this year lads?

Attached: 1559698768492.png (1024x919, 569K)

i... like... dont... like... your... like... shady... like... ass.
and please bring me a fiery side. she's waiting for it.

Yea go back to your Love Island thread to talk about ripped guys bodies you faggit

what's confusing about it?
big brother is social chess. it is the highest iq game on the face of the earth. take it from me, a mathematician.

why does Yea Forums have BB threads but no bachelor threads

Attached: tyler-c-1559058953.jpg (480x479, 44K)

The evicted person is either Anallice or Kemi

Whichever of them is still in the house, Christie has nicknamed "sis"

NOOOO!!!! we need a based bbcan /bb/ro.
whose spot would you have taken, mark's?
please apply next year and we'll watch you

if ana is out IM DONE WITH THIS SEASON

go away

please don't let one of these qts leave :(

if bimbo goes first i'm going to kill myself, but oh well, at least i won't waste my summer

it makes sense if she's on the block against Cliff & Jessica night one

Some people see she's easily the biggest athletic threat, bitches like Nicole get jealous of how pretty she is

Kemi might also like to go by "sister" so "sis" for short.

But yeah, Ana 1st evicted Bimbo 2nd evicted might be the timeline kids, buckle in

bbcan is better than bbus
you're not a true fan

twitter.com/RealFriscoKid
leak

hundred percent. say your favorite player is devin in interviews so we know what your about

HOLY SHIT FEEDS ARE ON DEVIN IS IN THE HOUSE

say fav players are devin, ian, and paras during ETcanada interviews if you're casted.

no just say devin

and then try to explain to Ika how Devin built the bomb squad from scratch, only to watch derrick and cody ride his baby to F2

I say it too so i think it's a ny/nj thing

wait no I changed my mind

When Ika asks you who your favorite HG is, look her dead in the fucking eyes and say Neda

i think it would be hard to judge ones athletic prowess based on a single comp that may or may not have been physical and that they lost.... more likely scenario is that she was just being annoying as fuck lol

it's a braindead zoomer that spends all their time on social media thing

neda and kevin kek

hahaha, analice gone first, with bimbo second and i didn't even make a single screenshot of them in the house
hahahaha
hahaha
haha
i'm done with this pile of shit

I wanna play big brother only to do this, and also answer "lose and be hated" to Jeff

unironically, now can a fucking production company be so fucking bad, that they leak the goddamn audio to the feeds that shouldn't even be live?

if you want to talk about your syrup niggers go make a syrup nigger thread and talk about it there

it was done on purpose

for what fucking purpose? to spoil their own fucking show premiere and to piss some people that do not want spoilers?
then don't fucking block the feeds before the episode and just do it normally. this is the stupidest thing they can do

yes they do feeds leaks every year

its to tease

they will do some video "leaks" too. im guessing they didnt intend to catch them talking HoH and noms though. its usually stuff that you cant make sense of

Lol.
I mean this in the nicest way possible but some of us can only afford to invest ourselves in this shit once a year.

i don't care if they do it or not. the point is, they are the worst production company imaginable.
a tease would be those house pics that were posted before. not the fucking spoiler of the episode

you're a complete autist go sperg somewhere else

eat my ass, faggot.

dude i'm in college studying a difficult stem major and i watched bbcan consistently, all of taran's updates and plenty of feeds myself, while taking graduate level coursework and doing a part time job on the side. and i have a social life. there's enough time in the day for a whole lot if you just spend it wisely.

nobody cares

the person i replied to certainly seemed to care about thinking he was better than me

they choose from a larger pool when narrowing it down, if one person declines it usually affects the rest of the selections (unless the person is just a filler personality). i fill a weird niche, think: mash of dr. will (less charisma ofc) + ian

i would say devin and jon. they will push me to say jon.

so you're like kevin or some shit?

BASED CHRISTIE REPRESENTING /Aura Alliance/ WITH THE FIRST HOH

Attached: Aurathirdeye.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Christie and nicole sound like they were talking about gabagool and prozhoot

>i'm in college
Exactly lol

No I didn't say I was better than you but having a full time job is more demanding than being in school. BBUS is distracting enough, trying to get into BBCan isn't an option for me; besides the time factor, I'm just not interested in low quality streams and non-live evictions

Christie: Boys are dangerous, I want to target boys. Every year girls come into this house and let emotions get in the way, and boys win

Also Christie: My target is Kat

>getting rid of this shitty bimbo week one
LET'S GO!!!!!

Attached: letsgo.jpg (639x221, 74K)

cringe

Way to kill all the hype you had, cbs

Attached: 9DBA7114-5E73-43D5-85C3-20C3FE38768E.jpg (970x948, 76K)

sure that makes sense

Trust me I wish I was into BBcan, seems like fun, I just can’t get myself to do it, its always a commitment, good on you though, happy for any BB fan

Imagine actually knowing any of the contestants names and spoilers before the show even starts.

Do you fags not have any enjoyment in your lives?

no first night eviction

Jackson had to nominate three people for something but Christie references all three being mad at Jackson instead of two

Anallice is looking safe, but Bimbo's still in trouble

no

a bloo bloo

shes literally perfect bros

Attached: bb21analyse.jpg (800x1200, 62K)

based

>Anallice is looking safe

what are you basing this on besides your own asshole?

honestly she is best waifu material this year

let's pray her nickname is "sis"

i felt the same way until i just bit the bullet and then i got addicted
probably not a good idea in the long run lmao

>get on big brother
>"GUYS I SWEAR DEVIN JUST POKED HIS HEAD OVER THE WALL"
>"You're a big guy"
>one of the hoes inevitably start twerking: "What did she mean by this?"
>get absolutely buttfucked by everyone i thought had my back and almost definitely going home:"Not great, not terrible"
>sneed

Attached: 57441907_413340836134496_2517612574550962055_n.jpg (1080x959, 76K)

they do it to generate buzz and interest right before the season starts. it’s more likely to get people tweeting and get something trending for more free advertisement.
and they like the drama queens who love leaks more than their anti-leak counterpart.
I’m a dumb newfag and even I’m able to figure it out.

Did Ian upload any of the creepshots to a Dropbox?

Haha thotsquad btfo, no gay screenshots from rachelfag this summer. This is almost as good as Cliff getting btfo.
Cringe

Be sure to ask why niggers are so evil.

I’m with you. she was the best waifu candidate and I’m just going to spend the whole season shitposting and forcing memes if she’s gone already

can you wax philosophically out of your ass and pull a
>Caspere knew this

cringe but based pilled

based on the pics, the house looks a lot smaller. probably because of the amount shit they tried putting in all th rooms

Actually half the show is on SSRI’s and suffers from terrible memory less so less dimensions make it easier for these NPCs

if the way to generate the buzz for your product is to spoil the outcome for everyone, i don't think your company is going to do well. and for proof of that, you can look at the viewership numbers of nonlive episodes. nobody cares about stuff they already know

R E N T F R E E

Attached: FDEEA799-D02D-4928-90EE-F41D80FE072A.jpg (508x574, 31K)

i want to impregnate rachel.

I always strive to be a bit of both. it’s the only way to live.

IMO Rachelfag is the spinal cord of this general. If you disagree you’re probably a brigadefag

*blocks your path to 500k"

wat do?

Attached: blocks.png (1192x657, 1.43M)

>inb4 men can’t get pregnant

Attached: 96B5C4C8-F5CE-4C35-9744-EC1CC278F972.jpg (686x686, 60K)

what she doesn't know is me and my buddy used this as a setup for our sharking liveleak channel

season doesn't have much going for it. would not be surprised if this final snorefest that kills /bb/ for good.

his tireless capping efforts were an inspiration. there are several other anons who are just as consistent which I always appreciate (and I’m sure I’m not alone), but I like Rachel so I’m a bit biased

FEEDS ARE LEAK HAPPENING AND TYLER IS FUCKING TALKING

RAPE

Na. Basedboys come around every once in a while and break out of their cocoon charming NEETs worldwide. Don’t Write it off yet

what did he mean by this ?

fuck cbs and fuck nj 'people'

we got through bb19, we can do anything. /Aura Alliance/ will give us strength. As long as we manifest our wishes everything will work out.

Attached: auravote.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Do we have a fantasy /bb/ league?

Member when Willie stood up to that bitchboy slob unkempt chef?

My chakras are totally aligned right now.

markposting saved bb19

specifically the ms paint autist who saw mark as his creative muse

I’m pretty sure after 24 seasons, they probably don’t care much about whether it continues or not. they’ve already done pretty much everything they wanted to do, often times more than once.
like they will obviously continue if they still have an audience, but I feel like they wouldn’t have a hard time letting it go when the time comes.

Ovi is the immigrant everyone imagines when they think of H1B Visas but in 20 years he’ll be bussing tables

VERY blueish green aura emanating from this post

Attached: DDE6953A-87DE-4F89-AAAD-4F69449BA08E.jpg (834x977, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IqJeLTQgXHA

fucking zoomers, college is absolute cake

the only one that doesn't care about it is that cunt jewlie. rest of them probably won't find work ever again.

>when Kat and Jackson are in the power alliance together that's gonna save Kat and blindside Cliff

Attached: Michelle-feat.jpg (400x400, 19K)

mark posting is genuinly the most fun ive had on /bb/

Attached: marky.jpg (1289x613, 73K)

>markposting
Yikes and Cringe

>wanting HOGG blindsided
yikes!

I love to reminisce about the dan gheesling glory days

ex on the beach 3

when did big brother jump the shark?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (560x304, 18K)

Attached: 1502934509591.jpg (980x900, 82K)

maybe whatever you "studied"
i bet you couldn't understand one of my problem sets if given a decade

based Chen-Moonves standing by her man and dabbing on the twitterati.
I love when non-white people go against the grain because it makes social media fags go berserk because they don’t know how to rationalize that each race isn’t a monolithic hivemind entity.

engineering homework isn't hard buddy

bb10 is peak kino
bb15 is when I stopped loving seasons. I think the social media aspect is toxic from a fan perspective. Even bb20 just didn't get my full attention

Attached: based.png (486x641, 408K)

this

Attached: 1024BF19-9A62-47B0-9272-98468D38C425.jpg (1266x748, 81K)

it would be a real shame if your "difficult studies" didn't land you a job

you have no idea how fucking cheap big brother is to make compared to scripted television

One fucking set, Julie only shows up thursdays, fucking barebones crew of editors, and most important of all, entices people to sign up for CBS All-Access

They literally get the funding to finance BB Canada from fucking Wendy's and a handful of other sponsorships.

Julie can leave, they'll find another host. Ratings can dwindle, they'll put it on All-Access like OTT. Its a fucking cash cow

social media is a cancer on everything it touches and a scourge on society.

She really went against the grain marrying a wealthy Jew, getting plastic surgery and having a strong independent women talk show. Based minorities amirite

Let go

>this is bb14 all over again where the best girl goes home week 1, but this time there is no single interesting person in the house

Attached: file.png (1252x1252, 3.85M)

I’m aware that it still makes CBS a buttload of money, but I feel like the people who make it know that they’ve done pretty much all the innovation that they set out to do and they’re now just going through the motions.

based and redpilled

Cringe

not an engineer, but i agree, engineering is for morons
alright, now rigorously define L^1 given a domain sigma finite measure space and a banach space target, and prove for me that given two measures, one absolutely continuous with respect to the other, there exists a function in L1 of the second such that integration w.r.t. the second gives the first measure.
oh, you can't? maybe you should ask bronte for help.

>but I feel like the people who make it know that they’ve done pretty much all the innovation that they set out to do and they’re now just going through the motions.
I certainly feel that way.

money chasing gooks btfo lmao

>textbook lookup problems
nigger i took measure theory two years ago and i havent used it since getting my 300k starting. keep jerking your ego off with how hard your "problem sets" are.

a job isn't really the goal, though i'm doing the work to make it feasible if needed
what is the cause of all this coping?

I meant not bowing to the #metoo outrage mobs.
and yes there are plenty of based minorities. and I don’t mean like Hitler did nothing wrong 1488 god emperor MAGA, I just mean specifically not falling in line when being dogpiled by twitter. or not acting in accordance with the prescribed social justice dogma.

but again, they can be based on certain aspects and bluepilled on others.
no one is all based all the time, it’s about individual actions.

and i took measure theory 8 months ago. good to know you know it though! and probably lots of other math i assume.
i think undergrad math is pretty easy, which is probably why i have time for tons of other shit.
you would agree that the majority of people would find it very difficult though, right? or you're just being dishonest.

what is your goal then lmao. why even waste money on college

the pursuit of knowledge and the potential to be a researcher
not everything's about money, some of us have morals and ambitions

hi Allison!

>I meant not bowing to the #metoo outrage mobs.
are you retarded?
nobody in the history of the planet divorced their husband/wife because some mob wanted them to. she would only divorce him if she wanted to.

They can always steal shit from Canada. Fuck the triple eviction though. They actually had a fun twist this year where HOH couldn't play in POV all season, and the number of people in POV was lowered to 5. Gave both noms a way better shot of getting off the block

no, it seems that you are the retarded one

and yet i am correct an you are not.
funny how that works

triple would be fun if it were two doubles in one night instead of 3 people on the block at once

post feet

stop talking about syrup niggers you fucking faggot. go make an empty thread for that

>are you retarded?
yes indeed I am.
it’s amazing that you know so much about the personal lives of every single person in the history of the planet.
why are you so amped up right now?
I have no clue what I could’ve said that would elicit this type of hostility.

UK / AUS big brother is far superior to US / CAN. Literally just survivor.

The best big brother would've been UK non family friendly combined with the quirky ideas the Australians created because they had to make due with their version becoming sanitised and family friendly. Mixing the two would've created the perfect format.

based and check’d

hold on, let me get my knee-high lacy socks~

youtube.com/watch?v=dpP2RbJ4P-I

could they fit four comps though?

Double evictions already almost always have one easy fucking set, like the "before/after" things where you step up or down or turn the knob and Julie has to always say "please reset before stepping down" as a contestant walks away having not reset

>rachelfag
singular. you cute honey.

Attached: r1187.jpg (476x493, 25K)

Based on fuckin what lol

Shit meant to make it today but busy
Will make it by premiere time...if no one else does

kek tim is based

if they don't fill the episode with garbage, start with the first eviction, and make all the comps simple it could totally work.
first eviction takes 8 minutes, both doubles take 15. done.

are we doing it here or off-site

cause we're kinda all anonymous and it's pretty easy to troll and pretend to be someone else.

Are we gonna have to tripfag through the draft? I hate tripfagging but measures are necessary

the moment that sealed his path to the final

can you imagine being this gay

Does anyone remember this fine moment of tv history? wash she masturbating and fondling his balls???

youtube.com/watch?v=zy-SWokHAHY

no but like physically how the fuck do you fit four sets, my point was they have to build two comps for the double evictions (HOH & POV) which is why there's always one set that's built like this.

they don't have the space to build four sets in one night

Attached: IMG_5466.jpg (570x308, 42K)

a single one of dan's livestreams or youtube videos is more entertaining than this shitty ass season is ever going to be.
how do you feel about that?

She's clearly flicking the bean hard.

then the second competition is always bigger and takes up more room

Attached: Power-of-Veto-Comp-Double-Evict.png (1086x560, 312K)

oh yeah i see what you mean
could replay hoh with different questions
then have 2 veto comps, both very simple i guess. not sure.
sounds like a lot of trouble i guess.

He's 100% gay

zoomie zoomie zoom on back to twitch
that's how i feel
of course dan is entertaining but bb is intellectual

Na it would be off site, I'm trying to find the site I used last year, there's fantasizr but it kind of sucks... will see if I can find it

yes, people out people on the block because of 'bad vibes'
very intellectual

Found it, making now

Anyone who wants to have fun and join a /bb/ 21 draft, here is a link below:
fantasybb.com/leagues/bb-21-3

I can invite users by username, so you can just create an account and post your username in this thread, and i'll check later and send invites. Some of us used this site last year, worked out just fine

just me or was nicole not that annoying in the audio leak? christie confirmed to be a true carpet munching man hater.

Attached: qq04.jpg (830x558, 35K)

post pics of your feet and I'll think about it

I just joined as JustinSebiksKnife

Team JSK going all tha way

Attached: JSK.png (956x464, 93K)

speaking of cute...

Attached: 897F00C1-6AF4-45CE-8384-29A3BFA52ABE.jpg (415x512, 25K)

>i spoke to sis, bella, holly
analyse's nickname is "sissy"

Attached: anal-sissy.png (598x681, 868K)

nah

Attached: CSR.jpg (750x301, 15K)

phew crisis adverted

god i forgot i hate being OP

i get all these (You)'s intended for the entire thread

Attached: 1472379239577.gif (640x400, 3.78M)

sissy means sister my dude

I think it's a nickname based on the "lyse" part

"lyse" kinda sounds like sis, sissy

Team sports is full of people giving each other nicknames based on their name

username mistedlol
not kidding, just made it

username drupdrupdrup

the tweet is from amy jaron. the alternative is kemi being referred to as "sis," which sets a record for earliest TMZ article in a season

I think there’s a setting to turn that off so you only get (You)s that were directly meant for you. it may just be for 4chanX though. or maybe I’m completely making it up.

cope levels are high itt. sorry fellas your thots are going home :/

holy shit i joined a public fantasy big brother league and this bitch is taking forever to draft

kill yourselves fat roasties
your father will never love you, you ugly fat sow

the first of the many JC articles was pretty early last season. but not this early.

Attached: 42711931-0544-4421-AA19-F2809D4A2AB4.png (358x527, 324K)

yeah there is but i like to leave it on for the times that im trolling and want to the the (You)'s... lewl

Attached: 1473226961728.jpg (262x1469, 190K)

hi we're in a draft together now

Fuck it I'll join another public draft cause this bitch literally waiting until Julie pulls out the jury keys to decide who she wants to take

Who /gratitudecircle/ here?

Attached: Big-Brother-Cast-Christie-Murphy[1].jpg (800x445, 32K)

sup drup
I didn’t realize that clicking join public draft would immediately make me join a public draft. I’ve misted myself lol

hey mistedlol draft someone already you stupid bitch

yeah i know right what a shit website
well now we're doing it
despite having the worst possible placements you and i should beat these two catladies handily

isnt it so fucking frustrating

I'm instagram stalking the bitch in my public league who won't draft. She's pudgy but kinda has a cute face

>picking analyse
>the possible first boot
lmao

too bad there's no chat, you can't tell her you want to cum in her mouth

well guess i'm stuck with whoever you people give me as my last pick
i got hogg though so i'm happy

pooploser is the name

HOUSEGUESTS WILL EXPERIENCE SUMMER CAMP-THEMED LIVING AS THE GREAT OUTDOORS IS BROUGHT INDOORS TO THE “BIG BROTHER” HOUSE

>This Season Will Feature a First-of-Its Kind Twist that Will Force Houseguests to Rethink How They Play the Game

cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=52971

Attached: 1499231121918.png (586x507, 389K)

rather finish on those fat titties

Also I got 1st overall twice and took Tommy twice. Really all-in on the gay guy who knows first HOH this year.

Attached: titties.png (339x287, 177K)

Username is BigBubber

Cliff = Reddit

So we going 8 fantasy teams, 2 picks apiece?

Can we do that even or is it just 4x4?

american houseguests should be called houseburgers

oh boy
prepare for grodball

I did it on purpose for your benefit. I accidentally joined the draft so I figured fuck it, might as well. plus she cute.

>>This Season Will Feature a First-of-Its Kind Twist that Will Force Houseguests to Rethink How They Play the Game
It's probably kino. Reddit probably crying rn because "muh game purity".

thanks pal :)

"No!"

HAHA YES THAT IS CLEVER!!

THEY SHOULD CALL LOVE ISLAND... BONG ISLAND!

Attached: kill me please.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

almost time for a new thread ian

>the white male is reddit
get a load of this goy
reddit is any of the female POC

Hes their pre-season favorite actually.

name the last kino twist... i'll wait

bb swap

america's player was pretty fucking kino

especially when america became committed to fucking over eric's game instead of helping him

that's twitter, reddit is redpilled but in a cringe way
their player is probably fucking sam or something

I'll do a 4x4 draft with three other autists right now as long as you fucks go quickly

Link your usernames and I'll invite you

kek, guy who posted instagram video of comp teardown was fired. what a dumbass.
twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1142169255791611904

drupdrupdrup

pooploser

i know you are talking about the paul one so leave

eh, "america" should not be involved it creates too much pandering and is lame

coolstoryrachel

I bet you're that gay mexican midget

i wanna try and get one more to see if we can do 5x3 so nobody gets stuck with Kemi

BigBubber

i'll pick kemi last just to spite you
sorry nicole

anddd we're off

kek coolstoryrachel is fucked isn't he
5x3 snake draft is kind of bullshit i suppose

it's BB14 rules baby

I guess I was thinking of twitter.
I don’t even know what reddit would like.

i don't know what that means, sorry ian

i only make new threads when one doesnt exist

im not making a new thread

>joins draft
>doesn't fucking pick

coaches picked 3 HG and Dan got fucked over by picking 4th, 5th, and last

oh yeah i forgot about that lol

>Cliff third overall

spicy as fuck

new thread

im at work nigger