Why did Carmela went back with Tony?

even though she knew she will be cheated again, was she really insecure about not having a millionaire lifestyle?

such a cheap way to return to the status quo

Attached: carmela.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

Yes. And she's a good Catholic.

All women are whores.

>that slow mo camera wipe when she's talking to the principal

Yep, for all of Tony's faults she really did love him too as demonstrated in the coma episodes.

it's realistic

Materialistic.
She legitimately agreed to go back with Tony and even look the other way in exchange for him backing her spec house, a pursuit that was wholly devoted to being able to maintain her lifestyle after her husband's death or incarceration.

What was the deal with paulie and the cat in the last episode

And dont say it was adriana

no, it´s not

>tony cheats on her
>she ask for a divorce
>oh wait, i still love him
>get back together even tho she knew full well that he´s going to cheat again and again

lame, why are writers so afraid of breaking off the status quo?

you are either baiting or don't understand carmela at all

>don't understand carmela at all

you´re right, i don´t understand her, so explain me your argument about why do you think it´s realistic

How to get a Carmela gf? I already have the fat part down, but I'm not italian and have zero power or influence.

A big key to understanding this is her relationship with the principal. He was very intellectual and Carmella was entirely out of her element. It made her feel super uncomfortable and made her realize that she was born to be a materialistic housewife. The pain of dealing with Tony's infidelity and shortcomings was less than the pain of her confronting her own shortcomings.

Yeah doesn't help it's the only one in the show

What the FUCK where they thinking?

It's obviously Christopher

She had to remain loyle to her Capo if she wanted to maintain her lifestyle.

She's a golddigger

shes a golddigger leech, every time some female character did something with her life she got butthurt

She is a cowardly hypocrite who wants to be shielded from evil and never have to seriously question her life. She doesn't have a problem with Tony cheating, only that she can't escape it. She doesn't have a problem with Tony's murderous lifestyle buying her all that stuff, only when she is confronted by it directly (like when Adrianna's mom.) The scene with the psychiatrist sums it all up, she is told directly everything and refuses to do anything seriously. She is sloth personified. In end , she cannot say she hasn't been told

>cucks Tone with his son's teacher
>Tone thinks the guy is a faggot
Well played.

Attached: yoba putin.jpg (600x865, 72K)

Furio went back to Italy and the principal seemed weirded out by her connections to organized crime and she genuinely did love Tony in spite of his flaws.

It's an omen.

>show has psychics, visions, drug trips, Chris going to Hell
>reincarnation is a bridge to far

breh....

Ade was (semi) good so she gets to come back as an animal and work off karma, the scum like her mobster bf become hellish earthbound spirits chasing coke

she's a massive hypocrite. that's one thing the show establishes over and over. she the typical mafia wife albeit with some vague intellectual pretensions.

She would have been fine with him cheating if she had plausible deniability. It was harder for her to ignore when the mistresses started calling her house crying and behaving in a way where she was forced to confront their existence.

It was a nod to the Godfather trilogy. In those movies, the color orange was used to foreshadow bad things happening. The cat had orange fur.

Did you forget that scene where her and Tony are having dinner at arty's and she agrees to take tony back in condition that he finances her house project or whatever which was like 600k or something and in return she would look the other way on his cheating problem as long as he keeps it away from the house?

Why eat hamburger when you can have steak?

Was Carmela using him like the guy claimed? It never seemed that way to me.

Which episode?

not sure name but its the one where tony and chrissy go up to some farm to move a old buried body

And the only reason Tony backed the spec hpuse was because Carmella without him had taken on the hobby of investigating Adriana's disappearance. When Carmella is without Tony, she basically is able to look into her own delusions and ask the right questions about Tony, and he pays her off with the spec house.

Steal a truck of furs and give it to her

Do you just skip all the scenes in a show and then wonder why the characters didn't do what you guess you would have done?

What was the theme of Tony Blondetto's arc

Learn how to speak english you fucking trash