Read about Korgoth of Barbaria

>Read about Korgoth of Barbaria
>People go on and on about how "it's a shame it was never picked up"
>Finally decide to check it out
>mfw it's another lame "SERIOUS BUT TOTALLY NOT LE SERIOUS BECAUSE IT'S LE FUNNY" shitshow like Archer or Venture Bros or Rick & Morty or Moonbeam Shitty

Is this honestly the best American animation can produce? Poop jokes and violence?

I'm glad this shit was never picked up, it's already bad enough dealing with fans of those aforementioned cancertoons, but this would have just been another annoying notch in Adult Swim's subpar offerings. This is the kind of joke I'd expect if the show had been picked up:

>>Korgoth has violent diarrhea, so he uses a giant monsters head as a toilet like he's Duke Nukem LMAO

Is this truly worth lamenting over?

also tfw nobody has ever proven me wrong

Attached: korgoth min.jpg (1600x1200, 102K)

I can defend a lot but not liking Venture Bros automatically makes your opinion shit.

Attached: tg2gePZ8N4-10.png (300x250, 51K)

While I agree Korgoth was nothing special, you're a complete pleb for not being able to appreciate how good of a show the Venture Bros is.

Attached: 1560668254206.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Yeah I don't feel bad for disliking a show like VB

>Dude i cried becuz bee guy died :((((

how is this an argument

>Not liking VB

Ask me how I can tell you aren't white

Attached: srhadjds.png (634x474, 360K)

Thank god ATHF remains untouchable.

Attached: 1549336007668.png (357x368, 165K)

Don't you dare talk shit about Venture Bros or lump it in with that other garbage.

Season 3 was some of the finest 5 years of television

>Gay conan rip-off
>Pilot's plot is literally "Fortress of the Pearl"

If they wanted to subvert Robert E Howard, why did they rip-off Moorcock?

Attached: 1510559424665.png (360x360, 12K)

Thundarr the Barbarian is better than the parody. The only thing Korgoth has going for it is sexy girls.

Jesus okay dude we get it you and you alone like that estrogen-laden show

You don't need to lay the bait that thick, those are newfags who respond to pastas

In what way is Korgoth of Barbaria “serious”?

>Read this pasta again

Kind of weird how this pasta, the Harvey Birdman one, and the Cucknisher one always appear at the same time. What a strange and total coincidence.

>doesnt like VB
how does it feel to have shit taste

>shitshow like VB

um... user...

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I know it's pasta, but do zoomers really not grasp just how much korgoth predates that shit by?

it didn't have any funny jokes

Nice pasta

This. It's not an out and out yucks fest, and is barely a satire of the genre - going to the bathroom is about as ""funny"" as it gets

>he still watches cartoons

Attached: C4369775-1535-4C88-8E55-53FEEFD3806D.jpg (640x640, 46K)