My Wife's Son: The Movie

Will it be kino?

Attached: black son.png (749x919, 531K)

Who is the audience for this exactly?

Attached: changing america drumpf.png (1032x145, 24K)

>dating a coal burner

so the exact opposite of a white nationalist then

also blacks seem to hate the idea in the comments to that tweet

pol

they secretly want to fuck black women, the people who shout the most against something usually are the ones that want it the most. Just look at the evangelical preachers that go against gays and are gay themselves.

>has a black son
She's definitely a white lady, you tard.

>the people who shout the most against something usually are the ones that want it the most.
Arachnophobic, huh?

'Age of Trump' literally the best era of america and all the protagonist has to deal with is the whore he's fucking has a black baby. Really? This has to have been made for women. No man overthinks his dick in the grand scheme of progressive politics...hes just trying to get off. Might as well be about a man and a nubian sex doll.

yikes.

yeah look at all the people standing on street corners decrying the evils of arachnids

nope, we find them ugly, and even more importantly, they give birth to the monsters that are destroying our civil society

people don't have these views bc they're somehow repressed desires, they have them bc they're literally disgusted by whatever it is they are opposing, disgust sensitivity correlates with political views. It's a political view informed by an innate genetic predisposition.

also this premise of the film wouldn't happen anyway, it's for globohomo to pat themselves on the back as the west descends into brazil 2.0 .

Cucks

Have you seen those things? They're monsters on 8 legs.

Shameless is crap. Real missed opportunity since a show about Americans in poverty has potential. Instead Shameless is a corny, predictable sitcom. Who cares what this hack does next?

this shot could be kino

Attached: my wifes kid.gif (450x450, 1.22M)

Seems like he's asking me to suspend a bit too much belief. I was going to ask how you get 13 projects doing a US version of a British show but it looks like he did a bunch of (unironically) boomer shows before Shameless.

Attached: 1546281965965.gif (800x371, 87K)

Soi boys and girls with piercings and colored hair. Its playing into their fantasies that shit like this could ever be a reality.

>leftists are secretly rightists
I knew it people called me crazy but I always knew I was right

Attached: 1538178057678.jpg (641x530, 36K)

>the people who shout the most against something usually are the ones that want it the most

ah the ol' >no you are
nice argument brah

"White supremacist" is basically an umbrella term at this point. I can be proud of my own race, hate low-life niggers and STILL have relationships with black girls.

Attached: basedrenner.png (676x373, 245K)

What's wrong with dating a woman with a black son? Especially if you're lonely and you find her attractive and she likes you?

>pol

>they secretly want to fuck black women
Wrong. Khazer milkers is where it’s at.

Attached: DE887F1C-9AFD-46AD-9245-2750E2A8F428.jpg (600x616, 277K)

>I slingshot ball bearings at the wigger faggots in my town who drive their loud shitty cars up and down my street at 3am and yell at them to shut the fuck up
>It's not actually because I want to get some sleep though
>It's because I secretly want to buy a crappy '98 Honda, remove the muffler, dress up like 50 Cent, and join them in their Fast & Furious LARP and I'm so fucking jealous of their cool gangsta lives and awesome cars

I'm so fucking ashamed of myself for being this much of a hypocrite, tomorrow I'm going to quit my stable job as an insurance adjuster and leave my family so I can come out of the closet and live life as the street racing baller badass I secretly want to be

lol you couldn’t make it up

Because any woman that would have sex with A nigger has some sort of mental issue.

Heart of a Lion is a Finnish movie from 2013 that he's remaking I guess.

>self-proclaimed anti-fascists who constantly want to censor wrongspeech and wrongthink
No, we already knew that

Attached: 1545163758103s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

That sounds a bit racist. I think everyone is the same. Our skin color should have nothing to do with it

You must secretly want to fuck spiders huh?

Attached: AntiBlackRacismsPeculiarHypocrisies.jpg (1600x1184, 717K)

Yes. Just because a couple of chuds (including me) want to fuck a big tiddy black woman who has predominantly European facial features preferably, that means every city on earth should be Atlanta 2.0

It's not about the skin at all. That's the last problem niggers have. Their brains are completely wired differently and even have completely different skulls.

Imagine being spun up by a THICC mommy spider and getting the juices sucked out of you.

>insurance adjuster
Shouldn't you be working wagie, you don't want me to tell Mr Noseburg do you?

Attached: 1557706887104.jpg (609x664, 248K)

im being honest here. Im a well adjusted jew with a gf im gonna marry and a career I love. So no incel, no white supremecist, no nazi etc.
but, come on. Lets be real here. Blacks oftentimes act, well, subhuman. You can't live in any major city and not see this. Im not totally sure if its genetic or cultural or what, but the blacks with the most benefits, in the most stable nation, still often act like retarded bloodthirsty violent apes. In their home nations, its worse.
Why cant this be said? Im not saying all blacks, im not saying theyre genetically inferior, im not saying they should be wiped out, I'm just pointinf out that this is a common observation for anyone who lives in a US metro area.

What possible situation could happen that would change my mind. Dating a white women who fucked a black guy, got pregnant and is now single? What could I possibly learn from that?
Im starting to feel crazy

Attached: 1560113460792.png (662x478, 22K)

As much merit as there is to some aspects of this there are actually people wasting their lives using this as an excuse. Sad tbqh

>Man makes fantasy movie
Shocked desu lads, how did the world come to this.

Oh my poor wagie maybe someday you will be enlightened.

Attached: 1560780312301.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

I dont know, do you really want a reputation as a cuck? Even normies make fun of stepsons and single mothers. Ur signals your only value to a woman is as a provider

Nothing wrong with questioning the unquestionable and trying to fix society's problems kike bro.

Attached: 1532488315373.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Ironically, people who think this are the actual target audience.

Attached: tata.png (229x266, 95K)

How the fuck would we know? Ask one of your family members in the biz, dont try to tell me you dont have one

Boomers

This, their skin is actually very useful, it's their societal structures that arent

She's a cutie, where's this from

Shit, you got me.

Attached: 6089-14-figure-1.png (960x720, 55K)

>Trump-fans are Nazi racists!
>Trump-fans like black people too much!

Holy fucking shit, make up your minds already you schizoid trannies.

Has anyone seen the finnish film?

>being this non-versed in current year politics
Trump and his voters are attacked from both the left and right, usually that means you're doing something correct

lol I dont but I am friends with an exec at universal and his wife whos an author. I cant ask them tho, they got truly offended when I said Black Panther was just pretty bad.
>you just don't understand how important it is to them
but why? So unless he was putting on an act, they buy this shit wholesale. Also, LA is so huge the only time they see blacks is at Roscoes chicken and waffles which is delicious btw. Also shake shack is better than in and out.

>not falling in love with your wife's son

Attached: 1555079731596.jpg (636x960, 76K)

>White Nationalist

I love how this is the new epitome of evil for the Left, while simultaneously Asian Nationalism, Black African Nationalism, Jewish Nationalism, East-Indian Nationalism, Islamic Nationalism, etc. are all either ignored or outright applauded.

pol are all secretly closeted tranny cucks, I knew it

can americans ever come up with anything of their own? useless cultureless cunts

OH NONONONONO

Attached: MV5BMTc2MTUwOTM5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzE5MTQ5ODE@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL_.jpg (750x1000, 92K)

Hahahahaha FUCK OFF KIKE

Attached: 1545150654461.png (618x685, 362K)

Neo Ned

It’s a white nationalist dating a white girl with a black son. You didn’t even read it.

Attached: A897AE6C-C4F1-4E1C-BDCF-583A2F11D89B.png (645x773, 49K)

Anything remotely good from Europe the US will remake and americanize

There's no black women in the show. He falls in love with "a woman who has a black son". They wouldn't word it that way if she was black too.

/pol/ here, I think you might be projecting. life is not like your (((movies)))

this. also,
>zion don is literally hitler

shows like this just show how racist the left really is. the protagonist's goal will be... to overcome having a black son? smgdh

If there's anything /pol/ respects less than black people, it's a white woman with a black baby.
One of those douchebags would laugh her out of the room the moment they saw the kid.

No, it was c-class drama flick in Finland that most of people never watch but it gets made by tax payer paid movie fund.

It is not a white nationalist in the film but a skinhead. So they are basically same lower end economic class as coal burners in Finland. Skinheads are basically degenerate alcoholics in Finland

Also Heart of lion is reference to finnish heraldic lion that lower class people wear on their neck as jewelry. That phrase makes no sense in USA.

Attached: 4d9d7.jpg (912x519, 46K)

The english name doesn't even make sense. The original Finnish name makes sense because many of the more nationalist minded Finns wear a pendant with the lion from the Finnish coat of arms. The theme doesn't even make sense because america has had niggers for hundreds of years, but they are a fairly recent addition to Finland.

Its pretty bad even though it has many Finnish high-tier actors.

Attached: Stainless steel jewelry Finland leijona lion leo small pendant FSP16W09S.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Cucks are going to hate it though since the protagonist is humanized. Think of how mad they got when Jimmy Fallon played with Donald Trump's hair, that's nothing compared to how mad they'll get when a white nationalist is shown having feelings and emotions.

you can buy coca-cola in virtually any country in the world
hollywood popularized the modern movie, which you come here to talk about
this is why nobody takes europoors seriously anymore. why don't you pick up a book and look up why we left you rotting in that third-world shithole

I was in a "my gf's daughter" situation. Ask me anything.

>no u
thats the literal argument holy shit you are fucking retarded.

Have sex

>of course I don't mind working late!
this shit infuriates me as a cager. I do my best to get here on time and stay until closing even if all of my work is done and literally no one would know if I left, because I agreed to do it. then some shit gets thrown at me literally one minute before I leave and I'm told to do it. Fuck off, if I wasn't such a doormat of a person I would flip the fuck out.

Hi im /pol/ annon i find black women disguesting since they are all fat and have stds. I do find that you can work with the men but only when its on an individual basis you get more then 2 blacks in the same room and they do nothing but talk and get no work done.

>here we see a director set fire to his career

Attached: 1559159578234.jpg (544x938, 57K)

How long did it take you to kick her to the curb?

was she black (both of them)
what was your "aha" moment when you realized you made a mistake?

Americans

This is one of the most idiotic things I've read in a long time, but then you're probably a negress with a thirst for superior WHITE seed to fertilise your black eggs

Uh really?

Blue ticks who don’t actually watch this shit

So you’re really a Nazi?

I've fucked my fair share of Latinas, Filipinas, and blacks. Currently dating a nice Jamaican girl too, but I don't like hoodrats or niggers. People who are denying that a girl is attractive because of their melanin enriched skin are actually faggots. Like, the biggest faggots on this board which is quite an accomplishment.
It's one thing to hate niggers, it's another to hate on a responsible and enjoyable to be around black chicks.

sometimes I love clown world.

Attached: heh.jpg (164x307, 9K)

i've never been ashamed or tried to hide my want for a nerdy black gf

Amazing and brave

soi

Recently ish. She wanted another kid, I said "Not right now, kids cost money and you work at fucking Belk", she let "muh biological clock" override her common sense, and now she's stuck with another kid from another dude who doesn't do shit and uses "I gotta work" as an excuse to not see his kid. I still spend time with her eldest daughter because we kinda built up a bond.

She is. I realized she's one of those "as long as I'm happy, fuck every one else" types.

Television has a lot of outlandish things happening in it but marrying a single mom of a black child takes the cake.

are you implying that it's unreasonable to laugh her out of the room?

That has been my impression in all interactions with black women.

Nerdy black girls are based though.

You’are more right than you know. I used to moderate a heavily racist forum and we had a poster who claimed to be a white teenage boy and told stories about romantic escapades with his older sister’s college-aged friends. One day he suddenly disappeared after mentioning that he was going on trip to South America with some German exchange students who had a thing for him. The other mods and I decided to find out what happened to him so we searched his email address in Facebook. Turned out “he” was a black woman whose wall was littered with pictures of white Chads.

What's the best race to date? White women aren't much better and Asians are kinda clingy.