Lisa Kudrow - 154 IQ

Friends is a shit show for mildly retarded people. Yes. Now hear me: this is a thread in honor of Lisa Kudrow, who played the only character worth anything because she was not trying to be realistic at all, and a dumb character in a dumb show was the only redeemable aspect of it all.

>We all know and love Lisa Kudrow from her days as ditzy Phoebe Buffay on Friends, but obviously she fooled us all, because she’s pretty brilliant. With a report IQ of 154, she graduated from Vassar College with a Bachelor of Science. She worked with her father for 8 years while trying to become an actress and earned a research credit on his study on the comparative likelihood of left-handed individuals developing cluster headaches.

That's right. Lisa is the fucking shit and none of the other "friends" are worth jack next to her. Master race Lisa.

>inb4 not knowing about IQ's and trying to argue 154 isn't high, you're smarter than 99.99% of the population with an IQ like this; most of you are between 85 and 115
>"muh wall" - just eat shit already; the things an intelligent woman can do to you are immeasurable and absolutely beyond what airheads can even think of

Praise Lisa.

Attached: kudrow-phoebe.jpg (396x465, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell_Culture_Fair_III
vtn.co/2019/06/21/matthew-perry-looks-disheveled-with-long-dirty-fingernails-as-he-emerges-for-first-time-in-two-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm 147 IQ (tested) and a virgin who's never had a job

IQ doesn't mean shit

154 is high, but the problem is... I don't believe she has that kind of IQ.

>the things an intelligent woman can do to you are immeasurable
So you’re saying “smart” women are bigger whores?

It means shit, but it doesn't mean anything about your social skills. You got that right.

Your belief doesn't affect the real world, autist. She's confirmed and has the credentials that go with it anyway.

>So you’re saying “smart” women are bigger whores?
No, idiot. Smart women are better lover, but great lovers can be virgins or have only one partner their whole lives. It's not related, you dumb dumb.

it takes a smart person to make a really dumb person

every time you see a show like family guy you'd assume the person who made it was as dumb as a bag of rocks but it's the opposite

until you tell me what standard deviation (e.g. 15 or 24) we're talking about, that doesn't mean much

Op left out an important tidbit.

Attached: 1E67D474-6671-4DE0-815B-9BFD032F5C6C.jpg (1668x148, 74K)

Absolute moron. Standard deviation for IQ is always 15 by definition. You dumb dumb. Can you ever add up to see how many SD's ahead she is? Good luck, baby brains.

Yeah and what has she done with it since then? Oh that's right, nothing :^)

I would say the same to you. You believe she has that IQ. The reality is different (she does not)

she aged like milk

This. In my experience, the smartest people have the dumbest/most absurd senses of humor.

not always m8, even the mensa cunts used 24 just a few years prior in europe

how about you go fuck yourself you dumb asshole

Are you retarded?

Negro, IQ's are distributed in a normal distribution. Standard devs don't change depending on MENSA's arbitrary threshold is. You idiots fucking piss me off.

Poor retard.

>standard deviations
>threshold
Not the same you dipshit.

>Negro, IQ's are distributed in a normal distribution. Standard devs don't change depending on MENSA's arbitrary threshold is.
It depends on the test, dumbass.

Example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell_Culture_Fair_III

>Are you retarded?
Are you?

How many fucked up facelifts has she had? 3?

I'd take Jennnifer Aniston.

>IQ science is ok when it's used for YAS QUEEN SLAY b-but dont look into black people and IQ you racist!!

im sure someone of your intelligence can understand that IQ is an important factor but not the only one; and acts like a threshold: once you get over 130 it's other factors that dominate success.
But you already knew this, you just try to minimize your own suffering by making up excuses for your misery.

so she has a bachelor of science in some unspecified degree (doesn't even say she did well) and she got a research credit while working for her fucking dad? wow, how amazing

>women
>smart
look at this cuck

>reported iq
this is always horseshit and unsourceable

>She worked with her father for 8 years while trying to become an actress and earned a research credit on his study on the comparative likelihood of left-handed individuals developing cluster headaches.
Wow and Joey only bought a hot lunch

this, also testing and validating an IQ over 145 is pretty hard, and not what tests are usually designed for.

i want to start a club of people who feel like they have high iq's. the standard for applying would be that you have to feel like you're really smart. nobody would have to prove anything, we could all just enjoy ourselves feeling like geniuses. it would be pretty comfy

>Standard devs don't change depending on MENSA's arbitrary threshold is
lmao get a load of this brainlet.

Let me give you a hint: suppose you scored better than 84% of people taking the test. The mean is 100. If the SD is set to 15, your score is 115. If it's 24, your score is 124.

i never want to do an iq test.

if i score low it would hurt my self-esteem and perhaps even my thinking processes since they would be filtered through the lens of me considering myself to not be that smart. beliefs affect everything

if I scored high I would get a slight ego boost. but this would be unlikely to have much of a positive effect in my life

there is no winning. the risk is higher than the reward

She's Jewish, it's more likely that she does have a high IQ

You know what, i like you, op, you keep going.

Attached: 5KGgu.gif (480x271, 1.96M)

>Friends is a shit show
Ok stopped right there. Stupid zoomer.

never believe a jew especially when he talks about his IQ those are fake and used to trick everyone into thinking they are smarter than they really are

jews are smart though

Exactly this. I require the delusion that I'm smart and will somehow make it to keep going. If I do an IQ test and find out I'm actually just average I will probably have no reason left to live.

The nose knows!

Attached: C077A0B8-B422-4ACD-94AD-60EF9E7F7347.jpg (301x351, 41K)

I bet she has really drinkable pee.

Always amusing when the pompous clown is proven to be a moron and no longer eschews his delusional superiority.

>high IQ
anything over 130 is hard to measure without specific g-loaded tests which are still experimental.
Probably high verbal IQ and moderate to low spatial.
>Muh wall
No really, Muh wall. What’s the point of a high IQ if it’s wasted on one lifetime.
Imagine having one high IQ individual for a day working on a project. Now consider 100 high/higher IQ individuals working for a lifetime, who will accomplish more?

The people who write family guy are dumb as rocks.
>le slapdik
>le sex joke
These are for 110 IQ middle schoolers to reference in the lockeroom.
High IQ humor is very very hard to find.

Do you think drinking her pee would make you smarter? Maybe we should approach her about running some kind of trial, her pee vs. some other cute girls' pee in enhancing cognitive function in sex-deprived males (age 18-35)

of course they are fren ;)

I've never seen a full episode of Friends because it's obviously a load of piss.
Oh don't get me wrong, I've seen clips of this piss and its been on in the background maybe at a bar or at a *friends* house, but why would you voluntarily subject yourself to this piss-show?
I've seen all sorts of piss, piss that's yellow, clear, even piss with some blood in it but never would I sit in piss for 30 whole minutes of my own volition.
Fuck Friends, the women are ugly, the men are jewish and the jokes are piss.
I wouldn't even piss on Friends if it were on fire.

Didnt she also negotiate the higher salaries for all cast members early on

i've always hated the show but back in the day i watched it occasionally purely because of this CUTE

also iq above 130-140 is a meme usually when someone boasts about it

t. 135 who has collegues times smarter than him

Attached: yikes.png (1080x1215, 1.51M)

She was also supposedly a virgin until her early 30s

i would eat all their assholes

I bet she’s into some mental sex shit

>It means shit, but it doesn't mean anything about your social skills. You got that right.
As far as I'm aware actual IQ tests (not the online ones that simply measure whether you can sport consecutive patterns) include social stuff to a high degree.

JUST

courtney and jen can still get it, phoebe not su much but still would, for the anecdote

You realize those clickbait sites usually make things up, right? It's like the president IQ list.

>Lisa aged the worst
>is the one with a 25 year marriage and a kid
>Jen aged the best
>is the double divorcee with no children
really made me think

>0 accomplishents
>high iq

She's a fraud anyway.

vtn.co/2019/06/21/matthew-perry-looks-disheveled-with-long-dirty-fingernails-as-he-emerges-for-first-time-in-two-years/
HAVE SEX

Attached: Moi.jpg (306x727, 52K)

this

phoebe is easily the worst friend

She's aging like wine. I didn't like her much in Friends but she's the hottest one nowadays. She was also great in the Conan podcast.

damn it ain't easy being cheezy

she was the best friend.

I...I...I...would eat her ass