I wish abbey lee was my gf

i wish abbey lee was my gf

Attached: 1472591468304.webm (640x440, 1.56M)

I wish women found me attractive so I could get a gf

You don't want an Australian gf.

serious question:
how do you get a gf?

just bee yourself

If any of us knew that would we be here or with our girls?

How's her footgame lads?

Yeah then you two could double date with me and my wife!

Attached: 63D09361-2B52-49B7-9335-77F3F11DBCC1.jpg (1200x900, 130K)

Yeah, same.
I'm not even remotely in her league though. She was whining about men not approaching her in bars but I bet if I came up to her she'd tell me she just wants to be left alone.

Attached: just bee yourself.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Step 1.) Be attractive
Step 2.) Dont look like not-Chad

You meet regularly with, and get in contact with, a lot of people.
If no women are present in your circle of acquaintances, you seek to expand it.
A lot of daily effort to cultivate and grow many many relationships.

same.
Don't mock me but I had this weird dream and she was my gf in it. I barely even know anything about her outside of /tv and a couple of films.

rewatch BvS and thank me later

Step one is getting friends user

Rape her until she gets Stockholm Syndrome and then she will be your gf

Lower your standards.

Truth. You need a social life to attract women.

Blue eyd bitch.

Why does that girl look so unhealthy?

Women literally do not want to associate with me because i'm an unattractive average male who doesn't work a "cool" or glamorous job (the opposite actually, i'm a construction worker). You cant "cultivate and grow many many relationships" when women preemptively treat you like a sex offender just for existing.

She's very memorable and charming. She has great presence, no wonder directors like her despite basically no acting experience.

She doesn't.

Attached: abbeylee.jpg (620x347, 50K)

You have to ask. That's literally the biggest obstacle.

WASTED

She sometimes shows up on the stories of the granddaughter of elvis (i forgot her name) and she always looks really distinct and unique

I wish abbey lee was my sister who is also my girlfriend

this is what i would like to know as well

>septum piercing

yikes

Attached: 1554731750992.webm (900x720, 3M)

user you need to be respected and sociable among men too, or women won't see you as normal+healthy.
You need to become good with "people".
Women sense the aura of open, friendly safety around you.

You can't jump to step two until you are inside multiple social circles.

They don't want a lone monster to leap at them from within a cave, they want a smiling hero who is revered and respected by others.
Chad never walks alone. Chad is within a pack.

Ok so how do I go from pathetic low self esteem self-deprecating unattractive shut in tradie to "Haha chyeah brah have you ladies met my bro the chadlectrician hes fuckin badass brah haha chyeah"

Attached: 1525840031778.png (789x750, 26K)

take a bath
groom
lower your stardards
leave you room
talk to people
not required: have friends and colleagues

me on the left

Attached: 1507861842862.jpg (1000x1000, 345K)

I hate when stunningly beautiful women stick metal shit in their face.

I wish I was a hot woman's emotional support lizard

You join a chess club, and a book club, and then you start taking cooking classes, and then you join an amateur soccer team, and then you organise a dinner with old high school mates, and then you rent out a room in your house to foreign exchange students, and then you go to local tournaments/conventions.
And every new acquaintance you meet will be offered by you to go out for a beer once a week.

Normies, in reality, have very few weapons against aggressive socializing. They'll awkwardly invent excuses if they don't want to be with you: they can't turn it down openly because they know THEY would appear to be the socially inept assholes.

This is, obviously, a colossal effort. But it is what it takes.

You should be introspective enough to determine whether change is possible by yourself

>You join a chess club, and a book club, and then you start taking cooking classes, and then you join an amateur soccer team, and then you organise a dinner with old high school mates, and then you rent out a room in your house to foreign exchange students, and then you go to local tournaments/conventions.
>And every new acquaintance you meet will be offered by you to go out for a beer once a week.
I work 40 hours a week on top of going to school. I know most of you social butterfly normiechads get their lives subsidized by your parents or by patreon/beta orbiters but I dont have time for all that shit.

Would you have a drink with Abbey, Yea Forums? What would you talk about?

Attached: 1539525824736.jpg (1076x1049, 948K)

what does it feel like when a girlfriend says she loves you and wants you to say it back to her?

dunno lol

Attached: 1418245144524.jpg (1000x1500, 137K)

what is she listening to?

Attached: ab.jpg (1152x918, 145K)

early norwegian black metal

>You should be introspective enough to determine whether change is possible by yourself
I dont care if it's possible or not, I'll force it by using grey-market psychotropics and steroids or just resort to becoming a drug addict. Life is literally not worth living as an undesirable unattractive male who has no social circle and who gets no respect. That's why I became an electrician, I genuinely dont care if I die at this point because my life is so pathetic and I get paid to risk my life on a daily basis.

burzum

Attached: br2049 k5.jpg (970x542, 166K)

You're being very dramatic. Jack off and eat something bro

she's 3 inches taller than me

Attached: 1525987779160.png (392x273, 91K)

>whinges about a 40 hour week as an electrician
>initially claims to be a 'construction worker'
you limp dicked faggot - the people you see around you doing the real work on your sites are lucky if they work 48 hour weeks
i'm clocking in 55.5 hours on the regular with overtime while you're wiring a socket with everything perfectly laid out and ready for you

get a load of this guy

MGMT

Attached: leobot.gif (250x250, 1017K)

>voluntarily putting up with a womans shit
>let alone a narcissistic roastie model whose whole life and identity revolves around her looks
Yeah, no thank you. Would definitely stick it in her shitter though

i'd let her pee on me like in that one webm

Attached: Abbey-Lee-Feet-2230428.jpg (640x640, 71K)

haha imagine if she was wearing heels, she'd tower over you

Attached: 1472607989623.jpg (1920x800, 75K)

we live in an era of social media and she's probably one of the few models that barely has any presence in it whatsoever. She kinda looks pretty chill desu

>I don't have time for all that shit

Not him, but you do. People have full time jobs and 3 kids who each have about that many activities in their lives, and then also have time left over for free time. Just saying...

Skinny Puppy

I dont fap and I already ate

Bitch, my foreman and I literally stay on the jobsite longer than any of the other trades and were currently pushing the project ahead compared to all the lazy nigger tinners who claim they're "also working 10s" when they show up at 8:30 and leave at 3:00pm. Even the pipefitters, painters, tapers, and the roofers leave before we do and get less shit done than us. And we're just a crew of two, pulling wire and running pipe and working at a quicker pace than other trades with crews of 4 or 5.

You must be one of those lazy tinner scumbags who sleeps on the roof or in their truck when everyone else is actually working

>People have full time jobs and 3 kids who each have about that many activities in their lives, and then also have time left over for free time.
Prove it.

Idk obviously she could be but even if I had the option getting emotionally invested with a model or any 10 really seems pretty dumb. Even if you landed one it seems like itd be a 24/7 job trying to keep her

Inconvenient. I've had three girlfriends say it to me and I never loved any of them. You've got no choice but to say it back.
I would like one day to be able to say it to someone I genuinely mean it for.

I met her irl a few years ago. She's actually really cool.

tell me about her user pls

This a story you tell yourself user. Every day that you remind yourself that 'this is you' the more you will become this version of yourself that you hate. You have to tell a different story. Create a version of yourself that you respect, not that you feel is worthy of respect by the standards of others, but by yours. Then if you are not respected, repudiate those who do not respect you and remove them from your life. If you define your worth by the perception of others they will eventually sense it as a form of desperation. But most importantly, you can't keep thinking of yourself as a victim. Victims aren't in control. It isn't their fault. They have no responsibility for what bad things happen to them and thus have no responsibility to correct it be ause they just can't help it. Being a victim is safe, and let's you be in the right without having to work to be right. As long as you tell yourself you are a victim, you simply will not be able to muster a perspective that allows you to change

Yeah I fucked her

we would talk about pre-marital coitusand how i'm against it.

Are you basically telling me to lie to myself? Not being obstinate, that's just how I interpret your advice.

bitch i don't even take ten minutes out of my day to eat a butty nevermind sleeping in my van
exchanging oral sex with your foreman at the end of a hard day is your prerogative - me, i've got to go home, wash off all the dust, blood, sweat, piss, shit and cum from my overalls and body then eat a 5,000 calorie meal. i then do a 5 mile run back to site where i sleep standing like a horse, the only way to avoid exacerbating my hernias and crippling back pain. in doing so, i also cut out a 30 minute commute in the mornings.

More than anything I just said though, I have to point out that you can't work a 40 hour week and also "be working as much as the other trades" or work 10s and say the same. Is every single tradie out there working 4 days a week or less? No? Then you are just telling yourself a story, and as an electrician this "risk my life every day" is part of this victimhood self-narration complex. Absolute bullshit to be an electrician and think that unless you are literally handicapped or have absolutely no idea what you are doing

hmmmm

Attached: 1496703201461.jpg (660x931, 229K)

>butty
Oh no wonder, you're a lying perfidious closet case anglo.

I mean... I've lived with 2. 2 more who had 2 kids. And technically the first 2 had 5 for a few years.

No. I'm telling you that you can truly alter yourself and your perception this way, realizing it or not, and in this way you can trap yourself.

>More than anything I just said though, I have to point out that you can't work a 40 hour week and also "be working as much as the other trades" or work 10s and say the same. Is every single tradie out there working 4 days a week or less?
Working harder and longer than the ones on my jobsite thats for sure. Thats why I've got my pipe ran and wire pulled and the filthy dumb tinner scum still havent finished their ductwork or even set their units on the roof.

Anecdotal evidence isn't very valid if you're trying to seem so logical and rational and big brained, you know. Nice dubs though.

Why do they have to lie? I have worked for almost ten years in nightclubs in miami and I can guarantee a girl looking like that would get picked up on.

Taylor Swift and those types always do the same thing, where they pretend they were/are "geeks" and "nerdy" and have some idea what i means to be lonely. It's complete bullshit and nobody believes it, so why say that stuff?

Attached: 1533049053593.jpg (600x817, 55K)

Maybe you are working longer because you only work 4 days. Maybe you do work harder, maybe you don't. But does it matter? There's no cosmic justice coming down to judge that you "worked harder" and now deserve something. A hard worker works harder than most. You aren't owed anything. If you just think of reasons why you're getting fucked by life instead of ways that you could improve yourself and your life then you will stay where you are

I just meant i'm usually too tired from work to do anything after class. But I guess I'll just buy some amphetamines online or something so I can "DUDE man the fuck up bro haha chyeah like Sisyphus lmao brah just DO IT lol"

Proves it if you believe the testimony. What doesn't seem so smart and logical is thinking there was anyway I would ever respond with anything more than anecdotal evidence. You can not believe me but it's true. If you find this fact useful you're welcome, if not or you doubt me I can't help you

Think she'd ever do a legit short film from me?

Serious inquires only.

I prefer Holly Earl.

I WISH THE BASKETBALL WAS ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1535590038326.jpg (750x671, 53K)

Guess I gotta start using amphetamines if I want to be treated even remotely human again. Since apparently theres SuperMoms and SuperStepdads raising 50 black stepchildren in between working 50 hours a week and volunteering for refugee camps when they're not reading to blind puppies with cancer or spending 3h/day in the gym.

that the most hyperbolic example you could come up with you fucking shirker?
you realise there are 168 hours in a week

You see, this "chyeah bruh amphetamine" is part of this false story. It's not this simple dichotomy as you paint it. People just have the desire and drive, and they do it. Sometimes they do amphetamines, sometimes they don't. And I guarantee you they usually aren't hyper Bros. They are just people. As long as you keep reinforcing this sensationalized perception that you have to become a piece of shit to have good things in life and woe is you it's all against you, then you will continue to live it because you are building up this version of the world around you. You must break that perception down, day by day, and instead cultivate a perception that gives you motivation and drive, or contentment. This is not lying to yourself. When someone "looks on the bright side" is that a lie? Not necessarily. But what is a lie is telling yourself that everything exists in these cartoonish banalities you suggest they do

whats it about?

Attached: 1460982371404.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Everyone who is more productive than me is on amphetamines, so there's nothing I can do to improve and because I have no recourse I have responsibility to myself and it is everyone else's fault

...you see how this story thing works user..?

>Everyone who is more productive than me is on amphetamines, so there's nothing I can do
take amphetamines???

lol imagine if that baseball was your face and she sat on it like that and jerked you off, and then right as you were about to cum she let go and ruined your orgasm and laughed at you while the cum dribbled out and she pushed her pussy into your mouth haha wouldn't that be crazy?

I don't know how to respond to this without re explaining the whole context of this statement. The fact that you can take amphetamines is irrelevant

Yeah and I guess I need to use amps to take advantage of all of them so I can stop being a subhuman.

I dont have the "drive". That's what amphetamines are for. Since i'm such a subhuman low tier piece of shit like you say, why SHOULDNT I take any kind of advantage to give me a leg up where I can get it? I'd rather "cheat" and lift myself up out of subhumanhood with amps than take the faggoty slow method and "dude just change your perception and you'll improve in 20 years". I'm tired of sucking and i'm tired of being on the bottom of society's totem pole. Fuck "perception" and fuck doing things the "healthy" way.

I didnt say theres nothing I can do (what I can do is pump my body full uppers so I can stop being an unproductive subhuman). I didnt say everyone else who's more productive than me is on amps either. All im saying is im such a subhuman that I might as well sacrifice my neurological health by using them so I can stop being a piece of shit.

I used to take amphetamines and it was such a help at first, it was the closest I ever came to being a normie. I even went to clubs a few times. I could talk to people, people liked me... I couldn't keep it up though and quit, I was developing a short fuse and having some health issues from it.

I hate my life so much.

Attached: 1501528793702.png (657x514, 40K)

Follow this handy guide

Attached: 1543925633637.png (1548x1468, 121K)

She's not lying she's just that oblivious, the men that hit on her don't even register in her mind. What she's actually saying is no guys she considers worthy of her hit on her.

well actually i'm planning on/talking about taking modafinil, but only because I can get it more easily than adderall/vyvanse

You masturbate too much