Why would you always keep the safety off on a gun? That seems really unsafe and irresponsible

Why would you always keep the safety off on a gun? That seems really unsafe and irresponsible.

Attached: ywmt1o4dg9i11.jpg (750x737, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPlKNWYhFP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roastie detected, give up, you will never understand.

If you havent trained.

Fuck off, I got work to do

Attached: 4b57542722b45.jpg (960x741, 99K)

Just get a glock

Famous last words

>told me he was proud of me once
>fucking prick

He's got work to do, user

This is my safety, incel.

Attached: 38FC8F95-57B3-49DB-B051-06DCD0260F23.jpg (640x362, 21K)

Care to extrapolate?

Lots and lots of modern 9mm handguns don‘t have external safeties that have to be manually switched off but rather internal safeties that ensure that a shot is only fired when the shooter actively pulls the trigger

How is that supposed to work?

Then why would he disable it?

Thanks /k/

Keep in mind this guy failed Grade 10

Based Hoot

Old man gave it to me when I was 6. Told me he was proud of me once. Fucking prick.

True, however Cyrus has a Beretta 92 which has a manual safety.

thats the point, hes retarded

If you train with a gun you should practice disengaging the safety it should be muscle memory. But if you aren't at that level with a.particular gun, especially in a stressful situation, you may forget the safety and not realize it until you try pulling the trigger. And at that point your fucked. So people who are not trained on a gun will not use the safety.

it's a 9mm, might as well have a sharpened pencil in your pocket

Keep in mind that he would have passed had Ricky not been such a fuckin' dick and narced him out to the teacher. Grade 10s are for losers anyways, who cares? As long as you've got a nice ride and a rocking sidepiece, you can do anything.

Its an extra lever that only lets the firing pin move when the trigger is being depressed. Its a retarded system that adds 2lbs to the trigger pull. I remove them from my guns.

This, I had a Sig sauer 2022 and that shit won't fire even you throw it on the ground

Good luck with doing anything since you're kicked out of grade 10 you fuckin dummy

Fuck off, he's got work to do.

Get shot with a 9mm and report back on how not painful, traumatic or life-threatening it was

Chkkkd

youtu.be/wPlKNWYhFP4

I think his point was that a 9mm is dangerous user

Every gun that isn’t a piece of shit won’t go off if you throw it on the ground

Cool post man let me just go get a bandaid for this bug bite that seems to have broken the skin
Oh wait I just got shot nvm

Attached: r2hsm6f7mq9qt1a0YtkDXW_TZe-vRbM4ROPzTyzfRBM.jpg (643x580, 52K)

For striker fired concealed carry guns, it's not that big a deal. They are double action only and trigger is protected by holster. Carrying around a fullsize hammer fired pistol with no safety, well that's kinda dumb and this dude carries what I believe to be a Beretta 92fs. Cyrus is retarded, but carrying some guns with safety off is fine. Some guns don't even have them.

Attached: JS92F300M-11.jpg (850x850, 153K)