*flies in*

*flies in*

BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh hey user, thanks for letting your window open. What movie are you watching?

Attached: 112.jpg (2268x1509, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/7/17314716/lyme-disease-vaccine-history-effectiveness
ilovebees.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=3P8svtzTRuI
youtube.com/watch?v=FNm_MjrIUAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
ITS A FUCKING SNAKE
DAAAAAAAAAD

FUCK OFF, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1554128354833.png (713x704, 478K)

SWAT

hmm, yeah, i don't think so

Attached: raid-home-perimeter-insect-control-scj645281-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

WD40 works even better.

your sentence is death

One time after drinking soda a wasp landed on my mouth and licked sugar from my lips.

whatever you want wasp bro.

you like pixar movies?

Did you enjoy your first kiss user?

I feel kinda bad watching them dying slowly in agony, but at the same time its fascinating and I cant look away.

Nothing just shitposting r u gonna sting me man? Cus that would suck bro like can I leave and prepare for battle

bee movie

Attached: comfy nanachi.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

Why are wasps and hornets so fucking shit disturbing but things like bumble bees you pity and let free

YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL

Attached: Fly-swatter.jpg (658x498, 31K)

Noooo no no nononono
Noo no no no, no...

Attached: A6DF60C6-7ACD-48AB-B2ED-CFEA0AE984E5.jpg (800x800, 64K)

>yuros don't have screens on their windows

*flies into your window screen at night and keeps you up*
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: june-bug[1].jpg (2000x1500, 201K)

>flies into wall and dies

Attached: 1560870870443[1].jpg (1242x652, 167K)

>t. seething wasp

LIAR. North American yellow jackets and hornets are more aggressive than most species. You fucking cunt.

>*keeps assaulting your screen while you're trying to watch kino*

Attached: Moth_September_2008-3.jpg (3204x2411, 1.11M)

When they pause their frantic buzzing/flying and land on the window screen, I like to flick them from the inside and then you hear the *pish* sound of them hitting the leaves or grass outside.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

fag

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Attached: house-fly-illustration_2550x2037.jpg (2550x2037, 1.43M)

Man I get big ass moths where I live too

>falls on the ground
>dog pounces on it and eats it
very crunchy bug

Attached: IMG_3398.png (1067x851, 181K)

Hey guys, nice place you got here

Attached: brown-marmorated-stink-bug-from-side-white.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

I see these everywhere and they don't stink. They're awkward shaped

mmm thanks for letting me hang out in your shirt user it sure is warm in here

Attached: tick.jpg (340x340, 36K)

Cockroaches are the worst species in existence

they only stink after you kill them. had to learn that the hard way...

Attached: 1555194351988.jpg (245x241, 6K)

checked and keked

they only fart when threatened

Because bees are our pals.

They stink when you squish them

>yuros don't have screens on their windows
They could be used as dangerous garrotes, or burglars could accidentally press themselves against the screens and get marks on their skin.

My dad died from allergic reaction from a wasp sting 2 years ago, leaving my 10 year old half brother behind. Fuck wasps

t. carpenter bee digging in somebody's walls

>not wanting a bee roommate

Thank God roaches aren't really significant where I live. My cousin that I game with lives in Florida and he had one actually crawl on him while we were playing vidya. I'd never be able to sleep again

Reminder that a vaccine to prevent Lyme's disease exists, but the company that produced it had to take it off the market in 2005 because anti-vaxxers made so many people afraid that it was no longer profitable to produce the vaccine.

You can still get your pets vaccinated, but you can't prevent yourself from getting a lifelong debilitating disease.

>not making your own carpenter bee area in your garden

Attached: carpenterbee_home.jpg (500x500, 36K)

*ting* *ting* *ting* can i have attention please gentlemen
ahem
fuck flies
fuck mosquitos
fuck june bugs
but most importantlt
FUCK WASPS

>watch kino on tv
>scutigera bro walks behind tv to say hello

Attached: 480px-Scutigera_coleoptrata_MHNT.jpg (480x897, 43K)

thats actually kind of cool

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

Can’t you just give the dog Lyme vaccine to a human?

Congratulations, you're a psychopath and potential serial killer. You're white right?

>lying on the internet

HOW DO THESE FUCKERS ALWAYS GET IN WHEN I HAVE ALL THE WINDOWS SHUT AND LOCKED

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/5/7/17314716/lyme-disease-vaccine-history-effectiveness

Why are flies the only bug that freaks me out?

I don't mind wasps, beyond their ability to cause me searing pain. Bees and moths are cute. I love spiders, they're clean creatures who keep pests away.

Why do flies freak me out? They can't hurt me. But their face looks all wrong. All other bugs have faces that make sense. But not flies. What is it? What's wrong with their face?

Attached: wormy.jpg (640x480, 23K)

If you dont like bugs get a cat.

Attached: 02BE040D-5C93-467B-A25F-5C5AA0C1B5E9.jpg (576x431, 53K)

of course hes white, black never feel bad about anything

Your dad was a weak cuck

seriously though why do bugs even have to exist fuck all bugs

their poop gives you a brain parasite

Do you live in a ghetto?

everyone laugh at this seething wasp, still angry at the white man for creating bug spray

i only kill them if they're somewhat dangerous, like wasps and similar. other than that i usually open the window and force them out

hold still so I can slam the window on you, you faggot wasp.

What compels people to make these pointless posts?

>see post regarding a topic you don't know anything about
>first reaction is to reply "No, that's not true!"

Have you considered not rubbing shit on yourself?

Reminder that bugs literally keep the global ecosystem working. Bees are dying, once they're out we have maybe 2 or 3 years before everything goes to shit. Oh right ANYTHING related to the environment are le libcuck jewish lies in based Trump we trust

here's the attention your parents clearly never gave to you.

Attached: 1483782496144.gif (480x238, 415K)

Bees don't have as significant of an impact on the ecosystem as people like to say, many other insects and birds perform their jobs better.

>the wasp internet defense force invades and tries to derail this based bug hating discussion
fuck off waspcuck

When a moth is in my room I take off my shirt and lay down on my stomach in the hopes that it will land on my back and walk around on me. It feels nice.

because it pisses off redditors like you

>seething brainlet amerimutts
Hope Putin nukes you off the planet before you ruin humanity for good

>agony
bugs don't feel pain

Nothing much bumble bro just fellowship of the ring

They have these for wasps too, great way to reduce mosquitos. My wasp friends prison shanked a horsefly that was bothering me.

imagine the smell

>all these colorful bugs
>based animals in general
Ain't it a beautiful world that capitalism is choking the life out of?

c-cute!

their little paws carry the parasite from their litter box

buzz off wasp internet defense force

yeah bruh whatever shall we do without dandelions all over our yard

I hate bees so god damn much.

*FFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

SDENG!

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Attached: Field_Grasshopper,_Derbyshire_cpt_Philip_Precey.jpg (685x285, 30K)

You? Nothing, just continue your miserable, mediocre existence. Did you that for other people, there's more to life than doritos and video games?

fuck off pajeet stop throwing car batteries in the ocean

ilovebees.co/
guys i found this really spooky site that says the worlds gonna end and has all these weird recordings whats going on

i'll think about you the next time i see a bee chilling on the ground and rush it with the lawnmower

How did Turks hurt you user?

The Wasp Woman.

Attached: The Wasp Woman.jpg (678x968, 653K)

this

"Holy shit man(thump) I love this movie(thump) it's really great(thump) and your close to the beginning(thump) so I can catch most of it (thump)"

user, I love it when we snuggle and watch a movie.

Attached: 300px-Bed_bug,_Cimex_lectularius.jpg (299x210, 22K)

I've literally gotten pulled over by cops just from swerving on the road because fucking wasps flew in the window and I panic.
These things are miniature demons

Attached: angryface.jpg (468x669, 40K)

Or purchase a canine

He spends all day killing spiders for me, he's welcome in my home anytime

Highly doubtful, unless there’s shit smeared all over their paws and you let them touch your mouth or eyes with it before they clean themselves up. You should stop eating cat shit user, then you might not get so many parasites.

Attached: 01_0621.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

I always attract friendly wasps for some reason. The just buzz in, hang out for a couple of minutes, and then goes away. I sometimes have to shoo them away, but they're still friendly.

WHAT'S THIS? A BUGPOSTING THREAD WOEFULLY UNDERPOPULATED BY BEES?
MY PICTURE FULL OF BEES OUGHT TO PUT A STOP TO THAT

Attached: BeesFlyingToAndFromHive.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x400, 37K)

>I love spiders
Patrician. Favorite kind?

I remember going to kill one of these. He immediately ran into a corner and crumbled up. Felt bad. He lived that day. Then I learned they actually help more than harm and are literally harmless.

Cockroaches were here first but they're turbomanlets so we owned their ass. But the insect to human ratio is like 200 millions to 1, so you'd have to kill at least 200 millions if they ever decided to fight back

P.S. fuck flies.

*nods respectfully in your direction*

bees are gentle and frien-

youtube.com/watch?v=3P8svtzTRuI

that pussy shit would only make them mad, you have to vacuum them up or crush them to death, i go for crushing personally, hate those fucks.

>implying I don't have a mosquito net on my window
It is genuinely among one of the absolute biggest contributors when it comes to my overall quality of life.
The feeling of relief that I get knowing that no insect will ever enter my apartment is akin to masturbation. Even 3 years later after putting it up I still find myself looking at my window at least once a week and give out a a huge moan of contentment and serenity.

Fuck you and your dubs i burned my old matress so i never see them again and it actually worked

>2 or 3 years left
ok

Spiders are based though and I fucking hate those ugly cunts so I kill them every chance I get.

Heh yeah, people are inherently good and it's totally capitalism that is ruining the world heh

Attached: 713cb23c2af07c57e2569b96476598e8.jpg (979x1305, 178K)

I can't believe you just submit to insect invaders like that.

this, i love hearing those fuckers carapace crunch under a piece of cardboard when i crush the shit out of them

I bet you debate against climate change even though 95% of scientists disagree with you

What third world shithole do you live in where windows don't all come with screens?

not that user but ive always loved daddy long legs

*descends from above and wraps you in a net before you can even scream*

Attached: B18D7790-CAD9-4834-9CAB-E05E7B3D207C.jpg (800x1200, 95K)

I wouldn't mind these if they weren't such stupid clumsy fuckers that fall all the time. Your whole life revolves around climbing walls and ceilings how the fuck are you so bad at clinging to them when going faster than 1inch per hour?

I bet you believe whatever "celebrities" tell you and are totally incapable of forming your own thoughts and opinions

based fuck hornets

shut up fag

Attached: jojo retarded.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Fucking based

UNLIMITED POWER

Says the guy who elected a reality TV star as president

reminder that Jumping Spiders are your cute friends and you should totally let u- them roam around your home

Attached: IMG_4031.gif (296x444, 736K)

>trump wants to kill bees
OBSESSED and rent free

This. WD40 fuck them up good.

People aren’t inherently good or evil, but yeah corporate interests tend to fuck up the environment and public health for the sake of profit

>people are inherently evil, and capitalism allows their worst qualities to not only surface, but also to be massively rewarded, bro

Attached: giga2.jpg (859x960, 211K)

seething entomologist truly the virgins of the animal sciences let me guess a bear vey fucked your gf

Spiders kill flies, anyone else let spiders live in their house purely because they kill these annoying fuckers

Toxoplasmosis
Mind-Altering Cat Parasite Linked to Schizophrenia in Largest Study Yet
youtube.com/watch?v=FNm_MjrIUAI

*bungee jumps on your face while you sleep*

THIS HAPPENED TO ME FUCKING TWICE AND WOKE ME UP. WHAT THE FUCK, WHY?

FUCKING NIGGERS STAYING AT MY HOUSE WITHOUT PAYING RENT GET OUT REEE

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 5K)

>NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PLANET AT ALL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT NOT A SINGLE BAD THING HAS EVER HAPPENED
That's you. That's what you're saying

Jesus Christ that was so fucking kino

>keeping your brain safe from earwigs
absolutely based

>95% of scientists are climate scientists
Wew

w..why are you people lubing up wasps?

Attached: IMG_2856.png (418x359, 13K)

Rather have spiders than these cunts. Spiders are small and unless you are in Australia they ain't going to do shit to hurt you. These pseudopedes on the other hand look like the hellspawn of a tweaker's darkest Pandemonium.

Sweden. I don't think I've ever seen a window with a screen here, at least not what I've noticed.
Then again I don't think we really have the insect life to justify most houses having them.

Not technically a spider but agreed they are pretty cool. I never seem to see a lone daddy long legs, it's always five in a square foot space.

I didn't vote for Trump, but if you think we would've been better off with Hillary as president you're literally retarded.

I know what it’s called, it’s just not as easily transmitted as you think

underrated

spiders are definitely the lesser of 2 evils i peacefully co exist with all spiderbros

No windows have screens in Europe.

>"Looks all squeaky clean in here, Dave. Safe and sound!"

just fucking wait. they already observed tropical insects, and even parrots, in Germany. here in Poland climate changed massively as well over the last 20 years.

>People aren’t inherently good or evil
Oh my sweet summerchild...