ITT : Villains who did literally nothing wrong

ITT : Villains who did literally nothing wrong

Attached: 1560539115928.png (424x349, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=1HDTG4gA4AE
youtube.com/watch?v=r2gY_e1ZKD8
youtube.com/watch?v=RMjiXfYGnJk
drive.google.com/file/d/10-UeXFnveBUM24aqy-WgOzQlJ0Dv8jZW/view
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4_to1wT4MdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trying to fuck a child
What a creep

I could have told you, Vincent
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you

They should make a show about people stealing bait bikes and cars that are left unattended.

E N T R A P M E N T

Entrapment.

Attached: vincent_ambrosio_full.webm (1200x674, 2.85M)

AN OLD COWBOY WENT RIDIN OUT ONE DARK AND WINDY DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM

youtube.com/watch?v=1HDTG4gA4AE

Which movie is it from?

lmao whitebois be like "hey ima rob an imaginary bank I deserve jail"

The entrapment of Vincent Ambrosio by the coward Chris Hansen

Attached: 1560614786149.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Its deleted off youtube is it anywhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=r2gY_e1ZKD8

>rooms seemed hotter when he was in them

Attached: ruben.jpg (550x540, 38K)

>be American
>chat to girl online in a role playing chat room
>she threatens to stop talking unless you don’t come and see her
>go to house but no girl threre instead it’s the media and police entrapping lonely men
>get arrested, put in jail and humiliated on national television
>no actual crime or victim
>fellow countrymen cheers this on
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Thanks kind 4channer. Girl looked 18 to be fair.

Imagine thinking that this post is so good that you have to copypasta it in every thread

Stop making this thread every fucking day you incel loser.

Have sex (that's not with a child).

If youre being serious, there was one. If youre not, sorry for taking you seriously user

The Good, The Bad and The Cunny

Imagine projecting this hard.

HANSEN, YA NO GOOD YELLAH BELLIED DOUBLE CROSSIN' BACKSTABBIN' COWARD! SHOW YOURSELF!

Attached: Cowboy12.png (1564x885, 1.68M)

UK did it, called steal or something, maybe snatch but I know that's literally the title of a guy Richie film

SHOW YOUR HAND HANSEN I'M CALLIN YOU OUT

Attached: 1560999949161.jpg (1271x667, 134K)

>THERE'S A MAN, GOING ROUND, TAKING NAMES

Catching horny guys easier than well trained russian psyops operatives.

Who do you guys reckon owns the house?

Attached: Cowboy9.png (723x720, 284K)

God tier race - White Young Americans further shortened as WYA. Only WYA can be a god tier race, others are assigned different tiers based on racial affinity to WYA, and only WYA determine who is to be which tier. The race tiers are layed down as follows.

First tier races - germans, brits, french, dutch.

Second tier races - italians, russians, chinese.

Third tier races - shitskins.

Races can be promoted based on their merit. As an example, when russians start sharing their russian girls with WYAs on a regular basis, their race will be promoted to first tier. But only temporarily, that means in order to keep their race as first tier they have to provide best virgins their race can produce to pleasure WYAs.

Races can be promoted only one tier at a time. Third tier race cannot be promoted to first tier race ever. Exceptions are situations when third tier race protects WYAs by throwing their body on exploding grenade, in case of survival they will be promoted to first tier race but only for the duration of one year.

Only WYAs are allowed to bear arms, and can punish other races with impunity.

Should they have censored the part where he shoots Decoy The Kid?

Attached: 1560626172396.jpg (618x413, 56K)

AIN'T NO GRAVE CAN HOLD MY BODY DOWN

Attached: Cunnyseur_walking.png (250x462, 155K)

M8, do you actually live in the US? Most, "WYA" are wigger trash and corporate slaves.

He’s right it’s fucking ridiculous people think this is acceptable

I hate bike thiefs and I still side with him over Chris Hansen.

>The entrapment of Vincent Ambrosio by the coward Chris Hansen

Attached: 9827525.jpg (458x286, 66K)

>He's right
you're not fooling anyone here, your pasta is shit

When a CIA mole started partnering with russians, he wanted to have 1 million dollars bribe paid in cash. That agent thought to himself why the hell am I working for the country, but only get a shitty pension and no golf membership. Selling your own country for 1 million dollars wasn’t a big deal, russians after all are white too.

That girl is actually older than him

No card games in the county jail, Vincent.

Attached: Cowboy11.jpg (960x693, 83K)

>Oh Ambrosio the noncer, he will nonce now nevermore
>His days of cun and frig‘em they are done
>It was long about last April He stepped into this chatroom
>But he never really thought it was Hansen

Which video this still is from?

Stephen McDaniel interview.

Calm down the important thing here is that innocent men go to prison

pasta may be shit be he is right

Have fun, pedophile

Attached: fbi2.png (955x246, 69K)

define my crime

Lol what a fucking faggot

Being a pedophile

I’m not American I can legally fuck a 13 year old catch you on the flip side

>3 words man: role playing chat room

show me your evidence

>samefagging this hard
expect a visit soon

>5 years later
> Hansen is filming Season 23 of "To entrap an innocent man"
>Lures his next mark to the house with the promise of cunny.
>Vincent Ambrosio strides in confidentiality
>"Ah, Chris Hansen, my arch nemesis, we meet again. You see I was on to your little scheme this time. I spent 5 years in the can plotting my revenge."
>Opens trenchcoat and pulls out five year old boy.
>"You see, it wasn't me in that online chatroom. It was little Jimmy here all along."
>MFW police come in and arrest Hansen and the 30 year old roastie posing as cunny.

Attached: 1546482408794.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

Stay jelly I’m off to the local school high school to get a date

youtube.com/watch?v=RMjiXfYGnJk

Attached: Cowboy7.jpg (1000x563, 102K)

>yes hello, is this the cyberpolice?
>I'd like to report that someone made a post saying another post wasn't wrong.
>yes, I'll hold for the serious crimes division

Genius

Keep your lovin' cunny happy.

Attached: Cowboy3.jpg (1049x677, 112K)

I just filed a lawsuit for libel against you
expect to be hearing from mr. goldstein soon

Found it
drive.google.com/file/d/10-UeXFnveBUM24aqy-WgOzQlJ0Dv8jZW/view

>yes hello, is this the FBI?
>I'd like to report a pedophile.

>I see, sir, this is a very serious allegation, do you have any evidence to back up this claim?

>Having a kike file a lawsuit against me, AryanTerrorAndChildProtector_1488
Good luck

Attached: 708aba316879aecf2e6f6a9a783e95a9a312061e1cab6fad7e374528c620fa34.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

>oh he doesn’t live in the USA and can legally lust after teens?
>sounds like you should fuck off and stop wasting our time

>no im afraid not sorry to waste your time, just i was on Yea Forums
>a Yea Forums user, in these united states? sir remain seated at your computer and put your hands on your head

did they really need to put all those cameras in his face?

Inshallah

>having to resort to replying to your own posts
Are you possibly angry?

One last ride...

Attached: saddlin up.jpg (1197x672, 88K)

kek

Attached: dr.png (720x691, 432K)

I'm actually acquainted with Mr. Hanssen, and I had the misfortune to spend time with him. I first met him when I tried to grab a quick drink in the local bar.

Chris Hanssen backed me into a corner and blockaded me there with his chair, told me to take a seat over here and reeled off the monotonous narrative which follows this paragraph. He never smiled, he never frowned, he never changed his voice from the gentle-flowing key to which he tuned the initial sentence except when introducing his name, he never betrayed the slightest suspicion of enthusiasm; but all through the interminable narrative there ran a vein of impressive earnestness and sincerity, which showed me plainly that, so far from his imagining that there was any thing ridiculous or funny about his story, he regarded it as a really important matter, and equally admired and loathed its hero as a men of transcendent genius in finesse and quickness in drawing. To me, the spectacle of a man drifting serenely along through such a queer yarn without ever smiling, was exquisitely absurd. As I said before, I asked him to tell me what he knew of Vincent Ambrosio, and he replied as follows. I let him go on in his own way, and never interrupted him once:

he was 19 almost a kid himself

THE MANY MILES WE WALKED

Alone within my cell tonight my heart is filled with fear
The only sound within the room is the falling of each tear.
I think about the thing I've done, I know it wasn't right
They'll air the show tomorrow but, they're entrapping me tonight,
They're entrapping me tonight

Attached: IMG_6755.jpg (861x1334, 155K)

It's not that funny dude.

incels deserve humiliation and tears.

Tee hee.

There was a feller here once by the name of Vincent Ambrosio, in the autumn of '15 or may be it was the spring of '16 I don't recollect exactly, somehow, though what makes me think it was one or the other is because it was chilly an' I remember the big coat when he first came to our house; but any way, he was the curiosest man about always chatting up any cunny that turned up you ever see, if he could get any body to reply on the other side; and if he couldn't, he'd quickly play the victim. Any way that suited the cunny would suit him any way just so's he got a chance, he was satisfied. But still he was lucky, uncommon lucky; he most always went unnoticed. He was always ready and lay waiting for a cop; there couldn't be no maintenance car or yer other undercover police things mentioned but that feller'd blast off, and -take no chance you please, as I was just telling you. If there was a cunny in Cali, you'd find mapping it out, if there was no parents home, he'd skip his morning beans an' coffee; if there was cunny wanting to watch some fun movie, he'd grab his John Wayne DVD collection with so much enthusiasm he'd forget to fill up his truck ; or if there was a horse-camp, he would be there instructin', to help some young cunny, and which he himself judged to be the best rider about here, and so he was, too. Lots of the lasses here has seen that Texas Magnus, and can tell you about him. Why, it never made no difference to him he would git on any thing under 13 the dangdest feller.

I enjoy these threads but not your posts

So anyway this feller came walking in the house we set up, we had cameras and microphones an' all them high tech stuff and everything. We even had this 19 year old girl called, well I don't seem to recall this lasses name anymore, anyway she looked like a twelve year old if it hadn't been a day, an' was one of them actresses. Now we have some experience with these yer cunny-huntin' fellers, and we parked em cars some blocks down the road so we'd go unnoticed you see. Then this girls telephone rings, and I hear the most euphoric sound comin through this things speaker, asking when this lasses parents are coming back 'n all, nearly stumbling over 'is words. Now the lass is quite the professional already if I dare say, an' if ya do't think so yer can ask Ambrosio yerself, but she reels him in like a cowboy does a stray calf. Next thing you know, this big feller walks in dressed like hes straight out some western movie, our lass barely keeps 'erself together but she's a professional anyhow. I hear my cameraman wheeze n joke to our sound guy but I tell'em to shut it or this yer whole operation would collapse, and I want to draw this darn thing out the longest I can.

Everyone thinks they are a real nigger till [Cunny Roads REQUIEM] comes a knockin'

yep fellers I do recollect the night Big Tex Ambrosio were shot down by Sheriff Hensen shamefully trying to procure himself a bit of cunny for the road

Attached: 1560889147049.jpg (1200x880, 405K)

>no no stop laughing at other people's posts!
>I DESERVE TO BE PRAISED!

Attached: wojakcrying3.png (633x758, 16K)

Why reply to your own posts?

So the sound of this guy's spurs on his boots ring in my ears, and mind you I'm already getting old, and he 'mediatly says our lass looks different than in the pictures. I'm sitting here thinking this feller is gonna escape with his hat 'n all but I didn't know back then how thirsty this feller was anyway and that he'd rather eat his boots 'n socks than give up on some young cunny when ther's no cops around. I was wond'ring what this feller had planned anyway, because he was look'n like 300 pounds if it wasn't any more and I was there to see it, when he tried to grab our lass. Now this guy is a big one I tell ya, but he has a fast draw even legend'ry Bull Hillcock or whats his name would be envious of. Before our team could respond our lass stepped back though, an' since he wasn't pushing it I let 'em continue talking. Now I was startin' to feel a little bad for this big feller an' when he was sitting all comfortable like on his stool our gal went away an' I stepped in, an' I called him Big Tex because even when my show is serious an' intellectual mind you, I try an' ease the mood an' try to get the most talk out of them darn fellers.

>t. Hansen

Now Big Tex seems t' immediately know he's done for, an' mind you he was careful and proud of that. Anyway this big feller breaks down when he realizes cunny is of the menu, an' this is a man who always gets his menu, extra large if y'ask me. So he starts saying he's depressed an' all 'n then when I blink my eyes he sudd'nly has a knife in his hand, again with incred'ble swiftness. I was wond'ring why none of my own crew stepped because he could've ended me right there 'n then. Mind you I had some tough words for them afterwards but I'll tell 'bout that later. Anyhow Big Tex throws his knife in his hat 'n tells he hasn't got anythin' to live for anyway, an' that he's overweight 'n all. Now my father is strugglin' with his weight as well so I knew all about it which I told him, but he seem'd to not notice. That's when Vincent started talkin' about how he never ever would want cunny an' it was all because of his illness but I was prepared an' I showed him the things he texted on his phone or computer or whatever he used, an' this feller send pictures of his little Johnny he did. Well he didn't tell me much more about his adventures 'n all but I found out later as he was arrested that this man Big Tex actually traveled ev'rywhere an' that he was banned from a big many towns for chasin' cunny and takin' it up his bum.

>on account of.........
use it

How do you figure?

Attached: 1535057673510.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

why shit up the thread any further? you've embarrassed yourself enonough

Why did he sign the release papers?

I don’t think they need release papers since it was filmed on their property and protecting children is in the public interest (news)

We are Legion Vincent posters, Vincent is killing Sneed

Attached: 1560797940406.png (1144x2008, 3.56M)

Damn. Chris even handed him his coat.

Was pure kino when he said il get the coat, I thought sergio leone was directing this episode from the grave.

Because it's staged.

Which of those guys do you reckon you could take in a fight?

HOLY BASED

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

>enonough
You ok, pedo user?

Are you for real man? Feelsguy? Fucking seriously? Grow up and refine your sense of humor a bit while you're at it kid.

have sex

I am unlike you pathetic Feelsguy posters.

the absolute unit. he wears those pants, not the other way around

i don't know

this is like the jonah hill interaction with that french woman

Attached: tenor.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

I might even wind up in Connecticut
And visit a cute little miss
A sweet little cunny I used to know
And I might even stop long enough to meet Chris

*GONG*

Attached: takervincent.png (650x370, 183K)

>not even including the tabs
Fucking embarrassing

He tried to fuck a 12 year old lol

>Feelsguy

Attached: 1475956985161.jpg (595x895, 170K)

Why do zoomer incels always larp as whiteknighting pedos in these threads? Otherwise TCAP and HVP threads are the comfiest threads on Yea Forums.

it's wojim

TO THE TOWN OF OL' ENTRAPMENT
CAME A STRANGER ONE FINE DAY

>role playing chat room
There’s that line again

these threads are comfy cus people can laugh at humiliation of desperate , lonely men

How does the law in american even work? He was chatting with an adult that was pretending she is a kid. On what charges can they arrest him for this?

hahahahahahha fuck

Attached: 8TAb9XBAc.gif (400x400, 342K)

Die pedo

I'll sing you a true song of Vinnie the Kid
I'll sing of some desperate deeds that he did
'Way out in Connecticut long long ago
When a man's only chance was his own forty-four

When Vinnie the Kid was a very young lad
In old Fairfield city he went to the bad
'Way out in the West with a cunny in his mind
Of the age of twelve years he did wish the girl was

if the police arrest you you either admit your guilt or undergo a 72 hour interrogation at the end of which you admit your guilt, pretty simple legal system

Admit to what? That he was talking to an adult?

being a pedophile

But he didn't abuse any kid or anything, how can you be arrested for that?

Was on a sad night when poor Vinnie entrapped
He said in the chatroom, "I'm not satisfied
There's twenty one men I have put bullets through
Sheriff Chrish must make twenty two!"

the police put cuffs on you, what are you going to do, sue the police police department? that's going to end well for you

Kek

From a town known as Wappinger Falls, New York
Rode a boy with a six-gun in his hand
And his daring life of crime
Made him a legend in his time
East and west of the Rio Grande

Well, he started with a decoy in Fairfield
In the pocket of his jeans, a knife he hid
And his age and his size
Took the cunny by surprise
And the word spread of Vinny the Kid

Well, he always traveled heavy; yes he always rode alone
And he soon put many older pervs to shame
And he never had a sweetheart, and he never had a home
But the Journo and the Decoy knew his name

Well, he diddled his way from Utah to Oklahoma
And the law just could not seem to track him down
And it served his legend well
For the folks they loved to tell
About when Vinny the Kid came to town

Well, one cold day a Journo captured Vinny
And the judge said, "String him up for what he did."
And the parents and their kin
Like the sea came pouring in
To watch the hanging of Vinny the Kid

Well, he always traveled heavy; yes he always rode alone
And he soon put many older pervs to shame
And he never had a sweetheart, but he finally found a home
Underneath the Yea Forums threads that bear his name

Attached: Vinny_the_Kid.jpg (453x679, 125K)

Bob Dylan would be proud

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Attached: Unforgiven.jpg (655x352, 28K)

damn should have deleted the wife and customers for cunny, next thread haha

Attached: 1560636802304.jpg (1168x656, 118K)

reminder that people on Yea Forums who pretend its somehow more masculine than reddit look like the cowboy pedo

>what is intent

I feel bad for Vic.

That's legit entrapment. Those guys wouldn't be committing a crime if those specific vehicles weren't there.

pedos don't have rights

THERE IS ANOTHER HAT

based!

Attached: 1533430150639.jpg (333x367, 20K)

Attached: 1539267833482s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

??? Was our boy set up? looks like a calling card to me...

Attached: 1501824679834.jpg (700x932, 102K)

Only in the hearts and minds of anons

if there was no crew there though?
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

Attached: 1514849945716.png (512x404, 275K)

you cant stop the Legend of Sheriff Hansen and the Cunny Thief

I heard they only left that part in for the directors cut edition

>ANYBODY DON'T WANT TO GET KILLED, BETTER HEAD ON OUT THE BACK

Attached: 1560874957951.png (650x393, 198K)

>Sheriff Hansen tels Vincent to take a seat
>Vincevt is dumbfounded and speechless as he beings to assume the awkward yet familiar seated position
>You see Vincent I knew it may have been you all along after you posted a child sized dick to our decoy
>guess gou didnt think this all the way through
>filming and distributing child porn is illegal Vincent
>but muh depression and muh medicines...im faaaaaat

what line you talking about dog?

>Would it... kill you to say something? "No." That's the first thing you've said in the last four hours. That's, a fountain of conversation, man. That's a geyser. I mean, whoa daddy! Stand back, man. Shit. I'm sitting here driving. Doing all the driving, man. The whole fucking way from Brainard driving. Just trying to...chat, you know. Keep our spirits up, fight the boredom of the road, and you can't say one fucking thing just in the way of conversation. Oh fuck it. I don't have to talk to you either, man. See how you like it. Just total fucking silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy. We'll just see how you like it. Total silence.

Attached: Youre back on the case ambrosia we need results.jpg (1285x615, 134K)

When I hear the rain a-comin' down
It makes me sad and blue
Was on a rainy night like this
That Cunny said we were through
I told her how I loved her and
I begged her not to go
But that coward Hansen had changed her mind
So I said goodbye to Cunny
Alone within my cell tonight
My heart is filled with fear
The only sound within the room
Is the falling of each tear

Attached: Ambrosio-Fistful.jpg (1000x1500, 249K)

>BREAKING - VINCENTS FATHER WANTS REVENGE ON THE CUNNY

youtube.com/watch?v=4_to1wT4MdE

Attached: DENNIS AMBROSIO FORESHADOWING.jpg (858x398, 55K)

You have to go back

you must be new to the vincent "big tex" ambrosio threads m8 kys

Holy fuck, old man Ambrosio looks exactly like a boomer version of his son.

Hey remember being 19 and trying to fuck 12 year olds?

Mean either

WEST VIRGINIA

>be a pedophile
>send dick pic to alleged 12 year old girl
>sex chat with her
>be stupid enough to show up at her house

THIS IS ENTRAPMENT!

Lmao that file name

The Outlaw and the Sheriff.

>The Vincent Ambrosio Tapes
>Old man Ambrosio pic
This only keeps getting kino

The Entrapment of Ambrosio 2 : Old Man Tex Gets His Revenge

>It's over Chris. Give me my boy back. Now.

Attached: 1550405513361.jpg (701x444, 57K)

Y
E
S
!

Attached: get it.gif (500x245, 435K)

H
OLY

S
HIT

YOU CAN MAKE LITERAL WESTERN OUT OF THIS!

underrated

is buying a stolen bike worse than stealing one? Whats the big deal?

2 words: role playing in a chat room dude

cringe

its legal tho

Decoy the Kidd, Starring Paul Newman

EVERY QUESTION THAT I TELL I GET A LIE LIE LIE
BUT WHEN HANSON APPEARS AND THE DECOYS GONE YOU'LL CRY CRY CRY

Attached: whatinthegoddamn.png (382x315, 95K)

>never a link in these threads
trash

Undeniably Based

But what if you stop by the house while youre just on your way to the beach?

What if you stop by while youre going to visit your brutha in Atlantic City?

Where the fuck is the link to this video??? Or did Vincent burn the last tapes in a lost river bed as he rode into the sunset?

can I get a link?

this is beyond kino

It's Кинo