The Gay Character in Avengers: Endgame Was Not Supposed to Be a Big Deal

Why are people making a big deal out of Marvel's gay character?

Attached: gay.jpg (631x600, 52K)

Disney did that same shit LeFou in the Beauty and the Beast remake, and that basically amounted to a sight gag.

who?

Attached: hmmm.png (282x377, 229K)

I didn't. Hell, I've spent more time telling people which character was gay than caring myself.

People are either retarded or go their five minutes late and assumed the gay character was in the meat of the thing.

Some guy in Caps support group played by one of the Russos.

Sounds like they wanted it to be a big deal and people didn't make it a big deal so now they're trying to make it sound like people are making it a big deal so that people will make it a big deal

This

what gay character?

that scene was legit the worst in the whole movie

u

but I wasn't in Endgame

>Sounds like they wanted it to be a big deal and people didn't make it a big deal so now they're trying to make it sound like people are making it a big deal so that people will make it a big deal
Correct.

he’s not a big deal. he had a few lines in a 3 hour movie. i heard his dialogue and thought “oh....”

this coming from a fellow faggy.

Faggots belong in mental hospitals

Fun fact: "folle" (the feminine form of "fou") is a colloquial term for a "queen" or effeminate man.

Back to 1950 with ye

Attached: 1555798917161.jpg (426x282, 108K)

Wtf, this guy?!?

Attached: 1BA86443-DC69-418D-AE2A-819F3E8273B7.jpg (1469x1993, 894K)

you blacked out shortly after filming the scene after a gay crew member drugged you and raped you (this is normal and considered a california welcome), also I think he has AIDS

Attached: Captain America Angry Happy Look Stare.png (1000x1033, 459K)

>Geschlagen schliegen schlagen Volkswagen Heil Meinkrauft
The Nazis killed gays.

He'd fit in on the heath.

Serious question;

Why is Disney so obsessed with homosexuality?

Attached: 1536936867051.png (900x894, 428K)

WHAT FUCKING ACTOR IS THAT
I look at his face and I'm like "I KNOW THIS FUCKING FACE" but I can't place it.

Should have made it Dum Dum, Happy or Coulson just to fuck with people.

>Why is Disney so obsessed with homosexuality?
It's an easy way to get free publicity.

Libtards blog about it. Altards get upset. Altards blog about it. Libtards pay extra to see the movie three more times to "own drumpf". Disney bots make another thread pretending to be anti-gay. Rinse and repeat.

This guy gets it.

It's just SJW propaganda, disney uses it all the time while working with Weinstein for decades

they've had gay characters the whole time

Attached: lag0835_v074.1004_wide_6038893c740ea664a676ebc5d8160b22c02ad616.0.webp.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

it's johnny depp

I bet io9 wanted a hardcore bareback scene.

Attached: io9 founders Charlie Jane Anders and Annalee Newitz.jpg (1600x900, 129K)

because we don't want faggots in public display

yup

Ew they look like trannies

When you idiots will learn that is all made up controversy?the fact you idiots keep posting is even worse.Stop being stupid people

Well have I got news for you user.

You can't reverse image search, either.

He wasn’t a big deal, I wanted it to be Peter Parker

Ay dios mios...

They could of deleted the scene of the support group with the gay and it would not of changed the movie in the slightest.

>I, Joe Russo like dicks in my butthole

There's one tranny and one dyke.

yerp, that's how the corporate/cia mindgames work.

I'm proud of Captain America

That's a horrible thing to say !!

Attached: 1556764083807.jpg (1080x1920, 1.41M)

But he marries rule 64 Vision.. not gay (barring Jean Grey)

*gas chambers

Kek, this

Marketing

They even did interviews about it, of course they wanted it to be a big deal even though it was irrelevant

>tfw we will never get a show where Cap has to commit all these atrocious crimes and more because if they don't happen something worse will befall earth somewhere down the line
>mfw we will see Cap as an advisor to the Khmer Rouge
>mfw we will see Cap advising Mao on the purges and giving him tips for the great leap forward (aka how to starve peasants)

Why? It's a nod to him taking up the work Sam Wilson used to do, then later Sam takes on the work Steve used to do.