The memes are WEAK

The memes are WEAK.

Attached: weak.jpg (580x379, 54K)

You know what it takes to make memes? It takes brass dubs to make memes

Attached: brass balls.jpg (970x514, 35K)

FOR YOU, that's my name!

arms like spagheti all over the floor knock at the door all over t he floor formerly crashing this plane big guy bane going insane. peace.

Attached: wtf.jpg (125x98, 3K)

He got the dubs
Activate the protocol

Attached: ACTIVATE IT.png (302x320, 227K)

Attached: mozart.jpg (1400x583, 138K)

The feeds are SEED.

Attached: sneeds-feed-seed-formerly-chucks-in-the-simpsons-s11e5-55668847.png (500x747, 103K)

Damn, this guy closes.

Always
Be
Baneposting

You’re fucking weak

You dont fucking get it user!
ABC

Always
Be
Chuckposting

Attached: chuck crop.png (435x366, 67K)

The dub 3's even look like balls

Oh yea? If you're so smart, how come you're down here talking to a bunch of shitposters like us?

M00t send me down here as a favor to him.
I said do ya self a favor and b& the lot of them.

The fucking MEMES are weak? YOU'RE weak

They don't even have any memes, they just like talking to shitposters.

Attached: glengary spacy.jpg (720x512, 51K)

First place this month gets to stay on my plane. Second place gets seed and feed. Third place you’re permabamned.

>reposts someone else's meme

Attached: George.jpg (580x401, 59K)

I don't gotta listen to this shitposting.

Attached: harris.png (618x472, 356K)

>Posting someone else's meme

Attached: 20180715_174331.jpg (128x163, 10K)

You certainly don't pal.

>I'd wish you quads on your next post but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.

>I got 970,000 (You's) last year. How much'd you get? You see, pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna post here - get the answers! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on your threads? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and make myself 15,000 (You's). Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches, get mad. You want to know what it takes to post on Yea Forums? It takes BRASS BALLS to post on Yea Forums. Go and do likewise, gents. (You's)'s out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those threads tonight and get replies, get them. They are yours. If not, you're gonna be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in Reddit. 'Oh yeah. I used to post on Yea Forums. It's a tough racket.'

Attached: 1_j1npUji_vM1DgmLJYyC5PA.0.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

Attached: Brass Balls.gif (500x278, 1.93M)