Any kinos about history of colonization?

Any kinos about history of colonization?

Attached: 1560349134790.png (521x767, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/21/686531998/historian-henry-louis-gates-jr-on-dna-testing-and-finding-his-own-roots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wogcels are hilarious

>I think I’m as liberal as the next, and while I recognize that we would not have had our first Biracial president if there weren’t people who dated outside of the Black race, I don’t like it. Yea I said it, in just 2 days it will be 2017 and even though I know I’m not supposed to say it in this day and age, it’s true. Why lie? I’m one who believes desegregation and legalizing interracial marriage destroyed the Black community. YES, I said it.

yeah I'm calling this article based

>armenia
>white

further east than turkey, israel, syria and most of iraq

Do the people writing these sorts of articles not realize that they sound exactly like the racists that they hate so much?

Attached: 1561121483961.png (640x1136, 386K)

The classic tale of Pocahontas

Attached: 7DCE06EC-8BCE-42F1-B316-5F6EA0D9847F.jpg (309x410, 37K)

I agree with that guy.
I have no idea why would anyone willingly even touch one of those apes.
Must be an american thing.

No, they don't. Because in their minds, what they're doing/saying isn't "racism", because it's targeted at whites. They unironically believe that only non-whites can be victims of racism.

>I have no idea why would anyone willingly even touch one of those apes.
>Must be an american thing.

Britain has a royal baby that's like a quarter chimp, lol

You agree with a bitter black woman

>The fact that white men have lusted after, and when not offered, taken the body of Black women for centuries is sickening.

Attached: Race and Rape Statistics.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

>I’m one who believes desegregation and legalizing interracial marriage destroyed the Black community.

It didn't. Welfare, drugs and maternal promiscuity/paternal absence did.
Desegregation and legalizing interracial marriage didn't help things over all but if anything they benefited blacks.

Attached: DOUBT.jpg (241x242, 9K)

>Must be an american thing
I wish but somehow i got jungle fever and i am finnish.

npr.org/2019/01/21/686531998/historian-henry-louis-gates-jr-on-dna-testing-and-finding-his-own-roots

>When I did Morgan Freeman's family tree, it was obvious through his DNA that he was descended from a white man who was an overseer on a plantation in Mississippi. And we knew the name of his great-great-grandmother and the name of this white man. So overseer, slave plantation - rape, right? Except in the next scene, I showed him their headstones. They were buried next to each other. As soon as the Civil War ended, they became common law husband and wife...
>tfw will never be able to buy a wife

Attached: 1551792766744.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Aguirre Wrath of God
Fitzcarraldo
Cobra Verde
Bad Lt.:PoC:NO

Shiiiiiiiiiet these bitches finna getting bleached

Attached: 1548600042482.jpg (1038x1109, 178K)

The only thing that calms black chicks down are white men, 2bh. Black men are completely incapable of handling their own women, which is why they leave them, constantly.

Except this person would never allow a white to feel the same

I'm not sure if that's romantic or fucked.
Also OVERSEER implies he's basically the farm hand hired to watch the slaves in the field.

Attached: 1561121233644.png (799x597, 719K)

>the mad black cucks
>the weeb white knight
pure gold

Black men are a thousand times more racist/sexist than whites, yet the (((media))) exclusively focuses on white males for some reason.

>Melony Hill
Wait, is this a real name?

huh, racism and sexism is prejudice+power, black males lack power, ergo they can't be sexist or racist.