What is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure of television and film...

What is the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure of television and film? I'm talking an over-the-top parody of toxic masculinity and Western culture

Attached: ebd8341e94f4914790bea14ba8bb8ce2.jpg (484x640, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@urbanfriendden/an-essay-about-jojos-bizarre-adventure-and-queer-masculinities-5d3b5f25567b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 16-161897_ps2-pb-dio-render-jojos-bizarre-adventure-dio.jpg (820x1481, 342K)

Part 4>Part 3
Fite me faggots

I fucking love how unabashedly masculine Jojo can be. To then give us a dance number.

Attached: 1548038160639.jpg (1200x848, 177K)

Fight club, he even has a stand

7>5>6>3>2>1>4
i´m serious

Attached: 1551726392490.jpg (260x358, 60K)

Very few would disagree with you actually. The fandom in general thinks 4 is better than 3, only those who really like DIO would disagree.

Real rating is:
7>5>2>4>3>6>1

5 too high, otherwise based

DEEP

>tfw Brad Pitt character was Hey Ya! all along
Deepest lore

Attached: 1540152022721.png (880x862, 466K)

Why does everyone hate 1?

2>7=6>3=5=8>1=4
It's really hard to pick favorites but Part 2 is so over the top and Joseph is the best JoJo

not hate, Part 1 is still great, but it pales in comparision with later ones

It's not hated.
It's just the least good

I haven't read 8 yet but otherwise this is correct.

>jojo
>over-the-top parody of toxic masculinity

>an over-the-top parody of toxic masculinity and Western culture
Retard.

there isn't any. jojo is too unique

medium.com/@urbanfriendden/an-essay-about-jojos-bizarre-adventure-and-queer-masculinities-5d3b5f25567b
Wrong

You know your villain is great if you can't explain his ability and how it works to people unfamiliar with the material

Jojo is for humorlets that think being over the top and random qualifies as comedy. Suck cock weebs.

I actually agree with this article, but even the article doesnt say its a parody of 'toxic' masculinity, thats just sex negative of you. It makes good spirited humor out of metrosexual and alternative men. I dont see where the parody of anything toxic comes in

8 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 1
Araki has only gotten better with time

He can
1. Look about ten seconds into the future
2. Delete a segment of time that is about to transpire
How is that complicated?

No matter what happens he can skip to to him winming

People are fucking dumb. I hate how overrated he is too. Anyone with an AoE attack could potentially best him. Avdol could solo

Yikes

Attached: 1559598965884.jpg (476x296, 32K)

How is it a parody? Isnt it just a fun with queer folk?

>toxic masculinity
Any more bolshevik buzzwords, comrade? Go throw another 22 dollars milkshake at some working class schmuck, you oppressed you.

It’s not a parody it’s just a stylistic choice by Araki to have very one have dramatic poses and revealing outfits with flair. Of course most western bloggers and Twitter faggots can not comprehend such decisions and thus you get articles like the one above

4>7>5>6>2>1>power gap>literal dog shit>3

Attached: c76.jpg (494x366, 57K)

People constantly overcomplicated it by using dumb metaphors and analogies like “it’s like a fast forward button” or “imagine a movie and you hit chapter select on the dvd menu” or “imagine editing a film and you remove the frames” and shit to confuse people when really it’s not that hard. People always seem to forget mentioning epitaph which is needed to really get the power.

And yeah the funny thing is he only is strong if he has the element of surprise. Nearly half of La Squadra could have beat him solo. Like what would he do against Grateful Dead and Beach Boy or White Album? Purple Haze would wreck him as well.

>what would he do against Grateful Dead and Beach Boy or White Album?
see into the future to see their upcoming attack, erase the time, and donut them

wtf is wrong with japan

Attached: jj.webm (854x480, 2.54M)

>i feel like a enlightened philospher when i circlejerk in my echochamber
>people that disagree just dont get it
WEW

Attached: 1476796490356s.jpg (600x563, 23K)

I agree wifh that completely. Some of these people literally confuse gayness for pride and happiness, because they themselves are repressed people who need to invent a minority social class to join and fuck people in the ass in order to love themselves a little

Have sex, incel

Have genitals, tranny.

I have bigger genitals than you, dicklet. Get the fuck out of my thread

What? Dude, this is my thread?

Virgin

JoJo is trash for literal faggots

Just finished this on Toonami (part 4) , I'm still missing comfy Morioh and the 1999 bizarre summer breakdown. :(

Jonathan is a really generic hero who is literally just
>muh honor
and even though its short (9 episodes) it has filler. That being said, it's still good.

3 has a better crew, setting and villain
4 is overrated as fuck and so is Kira

Doesn't surprise me in the least JoJo faggots are hand in hand with literal gay degenerates and also explains why all you cunts do is bitch about the toxic masculinity and 'outdated morality' (from the perspective of a homosexual subhuman) of Kenshiro.

My favorite part was when Jotaro just decided he has timestop powers too. That was a shameless asspull in a series that is essential a celebration of shameless asspulls.

>Anyone with an AoE attack could potentially best him
Metallica would have killed Diavolo if he hadn't had plot armour. Not to mention that Araki removed Fugo/Purple haze earlier on in the story for exactly that reason

jojo is boring generic trash. literally constant deus ex machinas in every single episode. absolutely shite

Zoolander

Bill&Ted's Excellent Adventure