SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME Spoilers

>Peter Parker is depressed about Tony Stark’s death and wants to go on vacation with his friends.
>Nick Fury forces him to team up with Mysterio to fight the Elementals that are rampaging across Europe.
>Mysterio and the Elementals are allegedly from a parallel universe and were transported to Peter’s world by Thanos’ snap.
>Peter and Mysterio become friends, while Fury keeps chewing Peter out for wanting to take a vacation (important later).
>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.
>MJ also figures Peter’s secret identity.
>Peter inherits Tony’s A.I. glasses and discovers that Mysterio is actually a former Stark Industries employee.
>Mysterio was fired by Tony and wants revenge by usurping Tony’s place as the world’s greatest hero.
>The Elementals are illusions created by Mysterio, who uses drones to cause the destruction that is attributed to them. His stories about the Multiverse are fake.
>Despite this, Mysterio actually cares about Peter and wants Peter to join him, but Peter refuses.
>Peter uses a mobile workshop in the Stark jet to design a new suit, with no A.I.
>Final battle in London, Mysterio seemingly dies when one of his drones explodes.
>Turns out Fury already suspected of Mysterio and wants pulling the long con to get Peter to expose him.
>Peter and MJ get together. Movie ends with them swinging together through New York City.
>First post-credits scene is J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson, now a talk-show host. He airs a video Mysterio had sent prior to his death, making Spider-Man out to be a villain and exposing his secret identity to the world. Jameson brands Spider-Man a menace as Peter watches hopelessly.
>Second post-credits scene is Fury and Maria Hill turning out to be Skrulls working for the real Fury, who is in vacation himself.
>No Norman Osborn, Oscorp or Sinister Six teases at all.

Attached: Far From Home.jpg (1080x567, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2019/06/21/spider-man-far-from-home-spoilers-post-credits-scenes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Harry

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holy shit is this true? It sounds god awful

It's capeshit,of course it's awful.

how many spoderman films is this now, in total? is the united states trying to engineer some kind of spiderman film based economic recovery?

It's true, all of it.

he's the most popular superhero of all-time user, there will always be spider-man movies

The only good thing about this spoiler is J.K. Simmons returning as Jameson. Best casting ever.

Convenient every single person related to Peter's story got snapped alongside him. Would be awkward if the fat kid was suddenly a frat boy.

this
he was my favorite superhero when I was a kid, kept climbing walls and shit pretending to be like spidy.

had dirty feet and ended leaving foot print all over our shiny white walls, pissed my mum right off

>spiderman movie
>stark this, stark that

Batman was my favourite as a kid. My parents used to get pissed off with me because I liked investigating shit and usually breaking shit in the process. I remember buying a book about lock picking and breaking into my fathers office which he always kept locked. I wanted to see what he kept in there. I also got a briefcase he kept locked and broke it open to read all the files he kept in there. Ah to be young again. Its funny what kids do isnt it?

>that second credits scene
Marvel doing a Fox-men and starting to shit all over their characters

So the post Endgame Marvel is starting off as it intends to go on. As a big pile of shit.

>J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson
That'd be actually cool if the guy had any screentime.

lmfao mysterio is syndrome now

>J.K. Simmons returning
Imagine amerisharts and pajeets clapping and shitting themselves, it's gonna be EPIC!

Wtf, I really don’t understand why Jake signed up for this. Literally anyone could play Mysterio, it’s not a super interesting role and it’s mediocre acting-wise

>No Norman Osborn, Oscorp or Sinister Six teases at all.
MCU is really playing it safe huh? On one hand, it's won't be a trainwreck like The Amazing Spiderman. On the other, it's really boring.

>Zendaya MJ is endgame for Peter
>no Sinster Six teaser

Attached: harry boy.jpg (696x768, 65K)

As a shitty talk show host

I'm expecting this movie to disappoint at the box office. Anyone else feel like the Marvel mania is fizzling a bit after Endgame? It just feels kind of... over.

Spider-Man was my favourite superhero as a kid and still is today. I loved the kino 90s cartoon series and the Raimi trilogy.

Yah, thanks Disney, but no.

Attached: 1493180091024.gif (273x200, 396K)

Retirement fund and the chance to fuck Disney twink mattress

I’ve heard the multiverse story from Mysterio would be BS but don’t they have to introduce a multiverse now to introduce Fox characters and whatever else?

>No osborn
That sucks
No Tobey or Andrew as well? Or Rdj?

how the fuck can you fall for a moaning bitch nagger who moans about abe statue. I would kick her into a bush of nettles

>based disney trying to destroy spiderman till they get all the rights.
Too bad itll still make $1T
And why does spiderfag need the entire franchise to carry him? Will he ever do anything by himself during his time with disney?

It's tracking for an easy billion.

She wasn't wrong. And she isn't nigger

Because they made her the biggest loser in the entire franchise.
Everything about this mj is a lesson in subversion.
>brown face
>black hair
>not popular
>face it tiger, you hit the septic tank

>they’re gonna make J. Jonah Jameson Alex Jones

kek spot on, I broke into my dad's briefcase too, but I kept trying different passcodes to enter. ended up being the last 3 digits of his identity card.

best part was he didn't even care enough to change it after he found out

This is gonna suck kek fuck the mouse

>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.
Shouldn't Brad be in college? I guess if he were a grade or two lower than them, and is now older, it would make sense for them all to be on the same school trip.

Hello OP

>When you literally predict the entire plot

We're not China. Our economy is fine.

This makes no sense. MJ was a fucking incel in the first movie so clearly lusting after Peter's peter, but unable to get his attention by any means but making snarky comments.

That's what he is in the new Spider-Man game. Makes me believe this is just fanfic. Marvel really needs the multi-verse stuff to be "real." It's the only way they can eventually introduce the X-Men and F4.

>It's the only way they can eventually introduce the X-Men and F4.

No, it isn't.

>oh, btw, there was also this school for powerful mutants and a family of radioactive superhumans in a skyscraper here this whole time, whoops

Yes, it is.

Fantastic Four will come from the Quantum Realm, X-Men will simply be assemble in real time post-Endgame.

The Multiverse was already introduced in DOCTOR STRANGE. It exists in the MCU regardless of Mysterio's ruse cruise.

Attached: Multiverse.jpg (2000x1053, 241K)

What is the fourth Elemental? We know that the first three are Sandman, Molten Man and Hydro-Man, but what is the one that is fought in London?

So will Peter kiss her?

A combination of all three.

Different kind of Multiverse.

My God that's just awful

So mutt MJ is comic MJ now right, fuck he's swinging around with her.

>It's only way
>Mind stone awakened scarlet witch's and quicksilver's power.
>Earth was was engulfed in infinity stone energy for a short time with the first snap

Wait what no Norman Osborn and Six Sinisters?

who cares?

he's basically a Alex Jones parody in the ps4 game

No multiverse, no thanks

Nope.

Yes she is, and yes she is.

Septic tank kek

Yeah, like we always said she was but shills screeched otherwise

Is Doctor Stranges in?

No

so whats the green shit that mysterio is shooting out of his hands in the trailers? smoke and mirrors?

Mysterio can be great if played well. One of the best Spider-Man villains desu. Sad they changed his entire shtick

Science lasers jazzed up to look like magic lasers.

>Le epic tweest
>More epic twists
>Even more le epic twists
Whoopee dooo.

Why the fuck are they revealing him being Spider-Man to literally everyone

I don't care.

What's the joke with the septic tank, I don't get it. I get the comic reference but not the tank bit.

well, how was the film overall? at least compared to other marvel films

>>Peter and Mysterio become friends, while Fury keeps chewing Peter out for wanting to take a vacation (important later).
>never revealed why it's important
mmmh

Soiboys are already calling it the best Spider-Man film. I wish I was joking, they already turned their back on From The Spider-Verse and it hasn't even been a year. bgr.com/2019/06/21/spider-man-far-from-home-spoilers-post-credits-scenes/
Just read these tweets

>Fury reprimands Peter for not being responsible and wanting to take a vacation
>Post-credits scene reveals Fury himself is on vacation and left a Skrull running things in his place

Think, user. Think.

She’s ugly

Wow ebin twist xDDD

so skrull Fury doesn't want Spiderman to go on vacation because Fury is on vacation too?
Like, two people out of 8 billions, together in the same place for just a random case?

It's just a gag. Skrull Fury doesn't want Peter to go on vacation because they need Spider-Man to weed out Mysterio.

so it's not "important later", it's important immediately...

i dont really get this though. if fury already knew or strongly suspected, why didnt he do something himself instead of whatever bizarre plot of using peter parker to do it for him?

because mysterio is small time

>Fury ends up getting a teenager's secret identity exposed to the world because he's lazy.
Wow, what the fuck?

Fury is the real villain behind the all

How could spiderman be branded a menace at this point? He's already established as a hero, publicly stopped vulture and now the supposed elementals attacking Europe, and helped save the universe. I get taking things out of context to make people look bad, but surely it's a bit late to be taking this J. Jonah Jameson slander angle. That plot needs to be sewn while Spiderman's starting out and unestablished culturally. They can just arrest and charge t J. Jonah Jameson for incitement of violence or something, using the immense wealth of easily accessible proof to the contrary, and that plotline'll be wrapped up.

actually this doesnt surprise me at all. look at the media today and how stupid people can be with it. a clickbait title can ruin a politicians/actors career

Sure I get that ordinarily, and I assume that's the way they intend for the plotline to develop, but Spiderman has SHIELD on his side.

not really, they'll just reboot x-men and ff, plus the snap and the 5 year gap is an enough of a huge event to base stories around
it'd be fucking sick to have a multiverse to have the maguire/garfield spider-men though. and to have wesley snipes' blade back. i guess blade could fit in anyway.

No chameleon?

I actually predicted the twist perfectly. I guess it was kinda obvious, but still, hooray for me.

>he's the most popular superhero of all-time user
That's Batman

WHY IS IRONMAN STILL IN THE SPIDER-MAN MOVIES?!?!?

Attached: vxcyhvrw.jpg (1000x1025, 329K)

oh yeah Brad is a black guy btw

It's set in JYC, it's an accurate portrayal.

SHIELD no longer exists.

For my gayass, its not even that shes ugly, its that shes the biggest loser in school instead of the most popular chick.
Peter draws the biggest loser of his class... well, that seems pretty easy, so who the fuck cares?

Why does she shun the black guy for a white twink? What are Marvel trying to say?

I’m gay too, I hate ugly women, what a waste.

Well, when anons right, hes right