COMRADE HELP ME

COMRADE HELP ME

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (1920x960, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At that point it would be cruel to no kill him

You are clearly delusional

Real life was worse

Attached: Hisashi-Ouchi-Tokaimura-Nuclear-Accident-4.jpg (750x443, 74K)

WHY BLORMPF!? WHYYY?!

Do you even feel anything by that point?

Pain

Ouch!

I'll get you some feedwater

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: A_A_A_A_A_A_A_H_H.png (1102x600, 920K)

How can this happen just from 3.6 röntgen?

yes because you're basically a still functioning nervous system attached to a heart desperately trying to pump blood through rotting flesh. the cells of the nervous system and heart hardly ever replace themselves so they take the longest to display damage from radiation

he's suffering from a severe case of delusion

>Died one of the most painful deaths
>Called Ouchi
BRAVO

wtf? why did they still keeping him alive?

Useful data :^)

80 days btw

He begged to die after like 50 days and they revived him. Japan still got that evil in em

kek

based, someone get this delusionalhead outta here

Attached: chernobyl meme.jpg (1344x756, 94K)

>Power levels bullshit

30,000 roentgens
AS A BOY

how many roetigens was he exposed to and for how long?? or whatever

So that's how nuclear tan looks like. All Chernobyl witnesses were talking about exposed people looking brown.

Attached: ouchishinohara.jpg (793x594, 142K)

Reminder that this isn't ouchi. It is most likely one of the chernobyl firefighters

Depends on the severity of exposure and period. Browned tan or red flush are the most common.

His heart stopped beating on three separate occasions, but they kept reviving him even though they knew he had no hope of recovery.

at least 100

Did anyone get in trouble for keeping him alive that long ? That's got to be illegal.

Attached: 1561086795770.jpg (1024x810, 56K)

YOU MUST POST ONLY THE VERY FINEST /RBMK/ MEMES OR YOUR DOG WILL DIE IN HIS SLEEP TONIGHT

Attached: comment_2ZuJ5sywbyPDIng9vwixMZm0nRsa4orD.jpg (1300x1600, 441K)

it says 17 sieverts is 1822.145 Roentgens but i dunno if you can actually convert between them. They said it was close to the center on a nuclear bomb.

You are delusional. You weren't poisoned by radiation because there wasn't any, and definitely not graphite.
It's 3.6 Roentgen per hour. It's like a chest x-ray so you can't possibly be having those symptoms.
Once you realize this you will get out of the infirmary. Until then, I will consider that you are just procrastinating comrade.

what is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I know about the fucked up shit they did in WW2, but this was in 1999. Aren't they supposed to be cool now ? How come no one in Japan has tried to go after the people who kept this man alive.

>Instead of being tried for war crimes after the war, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation
reminder that evil is never punished

This fucking pic is fake when will youl all stop posting it

fug. Worst death imaginable.

Actually comrade user, i'ts the equivalent to 400 chest x-rays

Attached: Legasov.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

AHHHHHHH FUCK YOU FOMIN

Attached: 1559071392400.jpg (720x720, 268K)

Attached: 20a.jpg (1234x815, 57K)

Can you explain to me how does a RBMK reactor explode? Well, can you?

It's from a japanese movie

How come they just let him alive once they learned he had acute radiation syndrome? It’s not like he could get better so why the fuck let the poor guy suffer?

I can't, RBMK reactors don't explode

>tfw the 5G kicks in

More proofs

They probably thought it was a good opportunity to experiment. Said they managed to give him a load of skin grafts but his white blood cell count was zero

5G? not great, not terrible.

Roentgen is a measure of environmental radiation, for people you use either Sv for small doses or Gy. He received 17 Sv which equals to 17Gy since we assume full body irradiation. Anything above 5 is usually lethal.

this picture is fake

To study the effects on the human body you naive little child.

>it fucking destroys you and make you suffer one of the most painful deaths imaginable
there, you know it.
Do you really need 83 days to understand something they knew since 1945?

This was due to medics being essentially sociopaths who cant feel empathy and use MUH HIPPOCRATIC OATH to torture people who is clearly beyond saving.

I read a little bit about this and essentially it came down to the family being kinda in denial and the members of the medical team being afraid to speak up.

The medical team asked the family if they wanted them to try every possible feasible treatment even if the science wasn't there and the family agreed. By like day 60 the poor guy had three heart attacks and was essentially in a deep coma. They kept him going for a while and the medical staff talked to the family and suggested a do not resuscitate order (if there is no order they're legally bound to do anything to start it back up, hence why they revived him three times), and then he finally was allowed to day. Everybody was relieved.

As a cute thing, the family made a ton of paper cranes during his stay at the ICU in the Tokyo Uni Hospital and they remain there to this day, apparently.

He's more useful to them slowly dying, lot of scientific data to learn

das cute.

I have read that 90% of doctors ask for a do not resuscitate notice one your getting old because all that happens is they break all your ribs and you wake up in agony until you drop dead not long after.

Attached: 62007821_838654023166045_6477364617185067008_n.jpg (480x798, 52K)

It's illegal for doctors to kill him and not try to sustain his life. They tried everything to save his life

At least, if this is Ouchi. Not sure about Russian laws

>Ouchi

Understatement.

It's just a chest x-ray lmao

I don't understand why they showed irradiated victims as being radioactive themselves, that part was pretty stupid.

3600 hours in ms paint

Attached: 1561078087304.jpg (580x480, 56K)

Utilitarian Ethics

This is actually not that great

The outward appearance is fine but it is obvious that the neck and chest still have healthy muscles

A tiny detail but you notice it when comparing to real life photos, especially the neck

based RBroMK

Attached: everything is fine at chernobyl.png (600x887, 912K)

why'd it take you that long

these things, they take time

This pic shows a victim of a decompression accident.

Two wasn't enough

Attached: 52727962_2314183408825853_3588049201298145280_n.jpg (960x954, 30K)

Where is Episode 3 you fucking fat hack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
japs are fucked up people bro

Wouldnt the pillow and bedding stick to him? Imagine having to peel it off him

>open article
>little girl murderer
should I carry on?

Attached: [worry].gif (540x300, 2.59M)

Attached: 1557595784558.jpg (480x851, 82K)

they're literally releasing the list of everyone involved later this year probably, I'm sure some neets will get a massive revenge boner and go torture all the old folks

Give him an aspirin, he will fine.

>One incredibly mediocre serial killer in terms of brutality and number of victims by Western standards
Whoah wtf dude! A random butthurt chink kills more people than that weekly.

Attached: JEAMRMA.png (600x429, 384K)

hey comrades, going to put out a small roof fire at my local power plant with the boys. don't worry, it's a routine thing and I'll be back in a couple hours

Attached: fireman.jpg (700x700, 150K)

Not as fucked up as amerimutts. Here is anecdotal proof.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Attached: 1559858824621.png (668x1024, 376K)

>t. irredeemable fascist psycho

What are you talking about comrade? you don't need help, there is only 3.6 roentgens, nothing to worry about

Attached: 1560192060634.png (497x576, 212K)

Attached: chernobyl plot.jpg (720x520, 37K)

is he the fire fighter?

How do you think he felt at that moment?

like a burn mark huh

YEAH WE GET IT DUDE YOU POST IT IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD.

Lol

Yeah, the fire fighter from Chernobyl was actually a jap firefighter...