gakiarchives.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no wonder they just make anime

they're shit actors

Attached: a2.webm (890x480, 2.6M)

Which anime is this from ?

Nisekoi

Is she white?

Japanese "males" look weird. Why are they so dark skinned compared to females? It's like they have some South-East Asian genes.

Unironically based-kino

Shoplifters was good tho.

Attached: a3.webm (890x480, 2.84M)

Copious amounts of makeup on females

Japanese cinematography varies from trash to actual kino with very little inbetween.
twitter.com/tokusatsudouga/status/1089588524335185920?lang=en

Attached: KINO 2.png (1601x2707, 3.88M)

Rewatching Shin Godzilla right now, somehow actors don't act like complete retartds while still overacting sometimes. Is it all because of the good direction?

Attached: (Shin Gojira) 2016 BDRip 1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.31.52_[2019.06.21_19.12.06].jpg (1920x808, 703K)

Is there a torrent in 4k yet?

One of the big things is that the actors hired aren't theater actors. Due to a lot of contracts with agencies and shit, most actors hired for adaptations and tokusatsu productions generally have acting history in theater and not television and film primarily. This means the acting they've learned is more bombastic and outward-projecting for the sake of making sure people in the far back of the audience can still understand what's going on. Anno specifically made sure MOST of the actors he hired were television/film actors with no real experience on stage, meaning they were more used to less over-the-top performances. This meant most of the characters acted relatively human and the more odd characters got to stand out better amongst them.

Attached: Be-the-One-Brainwashed-Banjou.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: a4.webm (890x480, 2.84M)

Most of their anime is Korean anyway

>not posting the kino

I'll help u out

Attached: r354.webm (640x356, 2.74M)

Watching this makes me wonder if anime isn't exaggerated charicature like Western cartoons are, but is literally just a true-to-life demonstration of how Japs think acting works.

Once again I realize Anno is one of the most talented hacks out there

treeeeeeees

He's pretty good when he's working on something he has some sort of genuine investment in. ShinGoji and Cutie Honey are great examples of that, because they're properties he's loved since he was a kid.

Attached: 518yajy75jl.jpg (686x383, 43K)

They should stick with anime.

>her roots showing
even kpop faggots make more effort

Attached: 1560816360993.jpg (600x594, 42K)

They should cast white people who can act and stop fooling around with this garbage

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (636x733, 98K)

They act as if they're literally in an anime.

Attached: 94539.webm (780x420, 2.52M)

>white people
>can act

do japs think this is cool?
im no anime expert so maybe this is all made ironically?

>hot hard-on inspector caught me again
What do?

It is.

Stage actors are just a small part of the problem, many of the "actors" in japanese shows/movies are actually pop stars that the companies funding the projects are shilling to the ´public.

how well do these movies actually do in japan?
has their mind turned to mush from all their anime that they can't tell how incredibly shitty this looks?

they do like absolute shit

Most of these live adaptations tend to shit the bed pretty quickly. A few have even killed careers. The good ones tend to be carried by star power due to having prominent male and female idols as the leads.
I'd say brand power is also a part of it but I've noticed a lot of the big popular anime/manga properties tend to violently bomb when they go live (Devilman, Attack on Titan, Mob Psycho 100) and don't have any idol power, whereas some titles getting live adaptations will survive based on the talent involved and not the original property (Bleach, Crows) - which makes me think even Japs are against the premise of pushing live-action adaptations for the most part.

Attached: DSqTbTvUQAAd4bO.jpg (853x480, 90K)

Every show in Japan mostly adapted from manga, anime, or novels. Rarely do they make something original.

>set in Japan
>they film it in fucking rural Spain
Why?
Also its the worst movie I've ever seen

Attached: P4MoviePoster_2.jpg (430x609, 92K)

literally whiteface

>I'm ok with this

Attached: minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg (1152x768, 134K)

the most hilarious thing about japan is not the fact they made live actions of their animes but the fact that they made live actions of the fucking hentais
what a bizarre country

Attached: MFjtiqC.jpg (378x536, 69K)

salsa por vafor

it's only bad when white people do it

Watch more Japanese films. Start here.

mubi.com/lists/kenjis-japanese-canon

"Onichan... Onichan GO!"

Why is it always the same guy? Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=NtTeSQFce2A

Koreeda also made a manga adaptation.

Fuck, I even recognize it.

The only live action Japanese shows I have ever watched are Gaki.
I seriously watch it every year even though it's the same show every fucking year.
>Best one is still Haunted Hotel

Attached: blackface-fb.jpg (919x481, 84K)

Where do I watch this with subtitles?

gakiarchives.com/
Have at it my guy, start with Haunted Hotel it's under older batsu's
>24hr tag is also a good starting point

Thanks

lmao they wish their penises were that size.

HOLY SHIT THEY MADE A LIVE ACTION VERSION OF FUCKING FUTABU? WHY???