User GET OUT

user GET OUT

Attached: 1530397581340.jpg (833x1042, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRJgXusl2zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Attached: 1551166756452.png (379x352, 23K)

Attached: 1556153168282.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

youtu.be/GRJgXusl2zs

Attached: 1555971878454.jpg (743x670, 21K)

No, i'm gonna cum inside. Prepare yourself.

my ex used to kick me out of the room whenever she wanted to change clothes. It was so infuriating and humiliating, even though I could tell it was just her insecurity

basado

my ex would unironically get mad when she changed her clothes before me and I wouldn't react. like what the fuck did she want, for me to jump on her and rape her the moment she took her trousers off?

lemme sneed those bobs

phoneposter

my ex would get pissed when i'd close the door of the bathroom on her, im sorry i dont want to see you pissing, nor carry a conversation while you are using the shitter.

Nah, just make a face of approval or grope her a little.

K well you mean that?

What does it feel like to have a girl in your bed

Depends on the kind of girl

Better to be in her bed desu

Attached: Capture.jpg (308x508, 38K)

its only nice when its cold and you're *very* sleepy

women get scalding lava hot when they sleep, so if it's at all warm already, you'll be sweating to death when you wake up

their skin has a smell that I don't really like, and if they don't have smooth hair, it's very itchy and uncomfortable, like little bugs crawling on you

but like I said, when it's cold, and you spoon them with your dick between their legs and a handful of titty, it can be pretty nice

she was acting fucking weird in general. when we went out she was always acting thirsty, basically dry humping me, suggesting we'd go to my place herself, and once we crossed the door it's like someone flipped a switch in her head and she was no longer in the mood and just wanted to cuddle, leaving me with massive blue balls. at first I thought she was just using me to make someone from our mutual company jealous, but same shit was happening even when went out on our own.

>"their skin has a smell I dont really like"

Im thibking theres another reason you dont like sleeping with them

Attached: 1514468262963.jpg (311x379, 19K)

it gets very uncomortable, but is still nice

it's like a heated cushion that farts and snores

My gf is shy about her small breasts, I think they're cute though. She likes to sleep with a loose shirt on/no bra so I can just fondle them under the shirt, somehow it feels better than if she was naked.

Sounds like you did the right thing and got away from that bitch

>Kirby pinball starts playing

>their skin has a smell that I don't really like

Attached: mkb5i8az6xz01.jpg (960x1016, 95K)

Attached: 08D32C1B-E92F-4F37-86B4-276F3C9DCC2A.gif (268x200, 1M)

girls don't fart you virgin freak

The chick I'm banging is comfortable with her body - albeit a little chubby, so we're spending more time together naked then not.
Feels good

literally all human beings fart a certain volume daily.

Hahaha gay bad. also RIP frenworld fellow frens ;"(((

Attached: anigif_enhanced-11255-1436998324-2.gif (500x282, 774K)

>bait this weak / being this wrong
yikes

How does this know I'm schizophrenic?

your intestines would explode if you couldn't expel gas.

user

Literally just whistle at her. That's the move my dude.

Whoops wrong post sorry, I meant to reply to
Just whistle at her, that's what I do with my gf. Maybe if you happen to be walking past her smack her ass. Enough to compliment her without taking a bunch of time if you're trying to get to a party or movie or whatever.

>being this ignorant

read
I think she was just from a conservative family and wanted me to be more forceful when it came to initiating sex, but fuck thhat jazz, I ain't going to jail because I misread the situation

>tfw when it's clearly a 5
later homos

Schotzo, epileptic and low iq... but at least im not gay

Attached: FAE196B7-5DC1-4692-B511-52A1AB0A1F53.jpg (499x493, 63K)

this but unironically

but its not even in yet