Disney ordered theatres to add extra last-minute showings of Toy Story 4 at 9:30am

>Disney ordered theatres to add extra last-minute showings of Toy Story 4 at 9:30am
>Everyone had to come in earlier to open
>No fucking customers are here since everyone already got their tickets for the 10:00ams that were already scheduled weeks ago

Theatre employee here, please shoot me and also Disney for doing this shit again.

Attached: IMG_20190615_220011.png (818x468, 277K)

>big corporation want money
>I work at moobie theater
>fuck disney

like, quit? /shrug

zoomers were a mistake and need to die

a-bloo-bloo

>whining about getting an extra hours pay for chatting shit with co workers
Literally half my day and im a fucking electrical engineer.

Oh fuck, i'm sorry you literally died from coming to work 30 min early. Please post your mother's address. I'd like to send flowers and a check to cover your funeral expenses.

Kys Yea Forumsutist netflix shill

No wonder you retards draw up prints where you overlap a lay-in fixture right where theres a sprinkler head

You've never had to work anywhere if you think the time a store opens is the time employees come ih

Oh you wanna see the architect about that, i can only follow the building regulations, whatever those are.
*pours another coffee*

even with them going in to 'open up' before the first showing they still only have to go in half an hour early.

>i can only follow the building regulations, whatever those are.
Bitch i'll still end up doing whatever the fuck I want in the field and I know how to get away with it too, considering you're not the one who deals with the inspector

>t. Stuffed as many fucking conductors as I could through a 4' long 1/2" conduit to get from a box to a panel because the NEC says I can

Attached: 20190609_220225.jpg (605x670, 202K)

Damn tho Disneys really getting jewey with their opening weekends huh?

It must take several HOURS to prep for opening 30 min more than you were going to open anyway. How is there anyone even left to staff the place since you all LITERALLY DIED?

Who the fuck goes to see a movie any earlier than 3 pm

Retirees and parents/grandparents of children who are on summer vacation

can we talk about how aggretsuko season 2 is the ultimate display of The Female Condition?

>ordered

That's not how it works, kid.

Women are the jews of gender
>the woman cries in pain as she strikes you in the back

Not true. The manager has to count the safe/money make sure it's all balanced. Morning crew has to set everything up and clean whatever night crew missed. There's also getting food ready/stocking/prepping which all can take up to two hours.

>being a wagecuck

Matinee price is a good price.

Right, the film bookers tell us what the studios want.
Whether to allow passes, how many showings, the 3D ratio, and whether to add shows, etc. Usually all of this is done by Tuesday unless there's a last minute change

a bit eariler than that is good for matinee deals? Like around 11ish, or is that not a thing anymore? I haven't been to an actual theater in many years

the entire season is like a giant redpill

You theater kids are the worst. Complaining about cleaning up after slobs (which is really your only purpose for being there), and now you're crying because you're getting paid to be there, but there aren't customers to attend to or clean up after. Good luck when you finally get an actual job. People with zero skills should be happy there are places like this that are willing to even pay them.

Never worked at a theater, but I literally hope someone goes to your faggot-ass place of work and pisses all over your office.

A few old people and rando neet/anime nerd types.. T. Ex teacher manager.
We pretty much lose money before 4pm. But if we only open at 4pm the community gets mad and stops coming at night.

Attached: BB8D2E15-9C78-4507-B1C9-DD896717E218.jpg (789x600, 150K)

BUT THAT HAS TO BE DONE ANYWAY YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD. Does it fake 4 hours instead of 2 because you opened 30 min early? Would it take 1 hour if you opened 30 min late? No wonder you are a glorified janitor. You aren't smart enough to be a Walmart greeter.

Eh the real reason it sucks is becuase of your sleep seadule, on a weekend you might not leave till 3 am or even 4am, and switching from morning to night shifts fucking sucks,

Attached: F3B8F914-45A9-4C78-9572-68FE5009C2CF.jpg (236x236, 22K)

That doesn't seem to be OP's complaint. If it is, there are lots of other minimum wage jobs where that doesn't happen. OP just likes to bitch.

>Who the fuck goes to see a movie any earlier than 3 pm
School classes. My class teacher organized trips to matinees all the time, all of it paid for by the school of course. Beats having to watch some worn out VHS tape on one of the school's TV sets.

That’s the wageslaves modus opernduis and raisin de dure

Attached: D449E4AA-CDD1-4456-934F-49DF91C7D2E8.jpg (260x392, 28K)

You can quit at anytime, wagie sweetie.

Be thankful there weren't any customers to make you perform the submission hoedown. Or did your manager make you sing&dance anyway?

Who will tend to the cinema falcons in my stead?

Theater user, my four year old just threw up soda and nachos all over the row of seats in front of us. How about you get on your knees and clean that up before the stain sets?

I'm not an usher today, sorry