*makes Gordon cry like a bitch*

>*makes Gordon cry like a bitch*

Attached: methode-times-prodmigration-web-bin-153c0b2b-f629-3758-9699-97936b21266d-640x426.jpg (640x426, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcNrFW6tuSg
youtu.be/xzAbpWISfKE
youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU
youtube.com/watch?v=JD8CxU-IB-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*pours 800 gallons of olive oil on absolutely everything*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcNrFW6tuSg
Huh, so this is the power of British cuisine

>Seasons filet mignon with Knorr chicken stock cube

i guess being an unstable sociopath is a part of being a top chef

KNORR CUBE

NICE AND FRESH

Well done, Marco. You pushed Gordon to be ten times more successful and a hundred times more famous than yourself. That is the job of a teacher.

It's the same with anyone at the absolute peak of their chosen field, you have to be a fucking loony to take anything that seriously and strive for perfection in a literal sense.

*makes them both look like incompetent simpletons*

Attached: dinner-by-heston-blumenthal-on-sloane-street-knightsbridge-london-900x600.jpg (900x600, 82K)

But Marco is the better
Gordon is only more famous for meme reasons

>But Marco is the better
Based on what? His restaurants have never been as highly acclaimed as Gordon's before Gordon went from chef to tv personality.

DUDE SCIENCE LMAO

SIMPLE

RUSTIC

DELICIOUS

Attached: 1499605417180.jpg (595x399, 33K)

Listen
>Popular=bad
>Unpopular=good
Got it? Unless r*ddit likes something and then it's automatically bad.

BULLION CUBE
NICE AND FRESH

FRESH

INGREDIENTS

SIMPLE

Attached: 818421-42.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

His restaurant had 3 Michelin stars before Gordon

WHERES MY KINGFISH
WHERES MY KINGFISH
youtu.be/xzAbpWISfKE

what's your favorite kitchen nightmares episode?

Attached: gord.jpg (852x564, 55K)

the memritv special

Attached: 1546048543468.jpg (1068x601, 97K)

didn't last very long though.
true mark of success is longevity.

best chef in the uk in Raymond blanc. a true master of his craft.

>Michelin stars
even french chefs don't give a fuck about those anymore

And? Gordon's restaurants have 16 and still hold like 9.

Never had a Micheline star meal lads

anyone recommend one in the London area?

Attached: jamesjpg.jpg (896x671, 62K)

London has loads.
I went to the square (2* michelin) a few years ago and it was fantastic. the chef moved on and opened elystan street which is well regarded although I'm not sure if it has a star.

Because he got bored and retired
Fact is he was seen as the best chef in Britain long before anyone gave a fuck about Gordon

>His restaurants have never been as highly acclaimed as Gordon's before Gordon went from chef to tv personality

Totally false

>Totally false
Nope.

absolute fucking horror

He looks like if he took his glasses off, his eyes would go with them.

how hard is it to cook food? even children can do it. i don't know why these guys have such large egos.

its one thing to cook food, its a whole different thing to create food kino

Attached: 1520725867209.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

What a waste of a chicken and a melon. Not to mention the time.

>*makes cheese on toast with liquid nitrogen*

sellout fraud

seriously watch his old documentaries, his food is hilariously amateur compared to modern 3 Michelin star restaurants

The Knorr is just the icing on the cake

>best chef in Britain
no, the roux brothers were still cooking professionally back then. I doubt even marco, with his ego, would consider himself their equal.

I hate Heston. He looks like that dorky kid on your middle school basketball team who had to wear goggles. His recipes are pointlessly complicated.

absolutely jack tier

Reminder roux jr is a cunt who doesn't pay his staff

>tfw no masterchef with gordon and marco
bros...

doesnt surprise me one bit, gordon is actually soft as fuck, if the person he talks down to doesnt act like a punching bag he's competly lost

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

I like the Sandgate Hotel one.

Any idiot can follow a recipe. These people make recipes.

I really liked him on australian masterchef and always wondered why they never had him back on the show even just as a guest judge, that is until I saw his interview explaining that Matt Preston joked about his son being a drug addict or something and Marco more or less commented that he'd never forgive Matt and would 'get him back'

Fuck I would NOT want Marco out for my blood.

Attached: 724152152152.png (415x380, 364K)

It never occured to MPW to have more than one restaurant at the same time. He believes it's dishonest to get credit for a restaurant you're not cooking in every day.

> "Marco Pierre White - Steakhouse Bar & Grill" and "Marco's New York Italian by Marco Pierre White" are franchised brands operated by third parties which have outlets in various hotels throughout the UK

*blocks your path*

Attached: LN_651993_BP_11.jpg (290x290, 22K)

>Sebastian's
>Amy's Baking Company
>Mangia Mangia Part 1 & 2
>Cafe Hon
>Mill Street Bistro Part 1 & 2

>>No I did not make Gordon Ramsay cry, that was his choice... He made himself cry. It was his choice to cry.

Ahem Fuck Gordon Ramsay cry baby bitch

>For almost a decade, the mysterious theft of a reservation book from the top London restaurant where Gordon Ramsay made his name has baffled the culinary world.

>An unidentified man pulled up outside the Aubergine restaurant on a scooter, dived in, snatched the book - in the days before computerised bookings, a serious act of sabotage - and bolted.

>Ramsay, then head chef, pointed the finger at his mentor turned nemesis, Marco Pierre White, who, he believed, wanted to depose him and take over the Michelin starred Chelsea restaurant.

>The person behind the 1998 robbery was never identified. Until now. "It was me," Ramsay has admitted. "I nicked it. I blamed Marco. Because I knew that would fuck him and that it would call off the dogs ... I still have the book in a safe at home."

>He arranged for the biker to steal it, he explained. "It was my one stroke of genius, fucking someone over without his knowing that I was the one who done it. And the [restaurant owners] cutting Marco off and wanting to get closer to me, kissing my ass ... You always eat that fucking revenge when it's cold, don't you? Trust me, this was stone cold."

Attached: ramsay.jpg (1655x1103, 220K)

>*Needlessly complicates your dish*

I live on the same street as two 1* restaurants in Newcastle, on my birthday I treat myself to the Prix Fixe menu

Fucking based
Virgin kitchen bullying Vs Chad culinary espionage

Can a lawfag here explain to me why there's no legal ramifications for Gordon coming out with this.

He didn't make Gordon cry. Gordon made himself cry. It was his choice to cry

So glad that molecular crapstronomy meme has died.

Go look up his bacon sandwich video he did with Waitrose if you haven't already seen it. One piece burnt, one piece undercooked... one slice of bread toasted, the other slice as it is. For heaven's sake, quality fresh bread, butter, and bacon is all that's needed, not that genuine example of faff that reeks of trying ton be different for the sake of it. Even shit he's suggested that may genuinely result in any interesting/tasty thing like infusing gin with cucumber always rubs me up the wrong way.

This "person" should be dragged from their bed and shot like the animal they are

>Yea Forums turboplebs
>inability to appreciate fine art
name a more iconic duo

Attached: p1017666-2.jpg (1158x616, 143K)

Why so ungrateful to the man that made him?
I know he was ruthless but so is Ramsay.

*ignores you entirely*

Attached: 22eat1-superJumbo.jpg (1500x1022, 231K)

>... Well, what's wrong with being a pikey?

He's kind of a sociopath 2bh

>Which living person do you dislike the most?
>Marco. He’s two-faced. When he took over Hell’s Kitchen he tanked that. He brought The Chopping Block out to the US – he tanked that. I’ve never denied how much he did for me and what I learned from him but he’s so bitter. Come on, get over it.

I honestly have no idea wtf happened between the two that they hate each other so much now, I mean there were a lot of 'incidents' but Idk what started it all.

*adds a dash of cayenne*

Attached: chef-john-food-wishes.jpg (1140x700, 223K)

What, every chef in France?

Wait, watermelon? Chicken? ...white hands?

Seriously, why is the culinary world full of this kind of shit? Inventors aren't this cutthroat.

>How long for my fish
>4 minutes
>you've got 2

They're actors

When you're the master and your apprentice not only manages to excel but completely outshines you then you get a little bitter.

I read Gordon's autobiography some years back and, as I remember it, he claims Marco was putting him down, trying to prevent him from becoming really successful, and claims Marco outright sabotaged one of their peers by giving him charge of a place he knew would fail so Marco would be there to lift him up after this failure, make him his man through and through, etc. because, as Gordon claims, Marco said this guy was climbing out of the pram too fast. On Marco's end there's shit Gordon did like arriving at his wedding with a film crew.

From the article:
>A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said yesterday that police could not rule out reopening the nine-year-old investigation into the theft. "Any new information that comes to life will be considered," she said.

That was in 2007, and obviously nothing ever came of it, because the law isn't equal when it comes to celebrities.

For me, it's jack.

Attached: jack burger eat.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JD8CxU-IB-E