Do roided actors create unfair expectations of men?

Do roided actors create unfair expectations of men?

Attached: ED6D978B-43F4-4361-9C13-00332AA90690.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/rhabdomyolysis-symptoms-causes-treatments#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

roids create more mass but generally result in a less naturally aesthetic appearance

yeah man, most men have to go to work, take care of bills, fix their cars, shoot their guns, have hobbies. You can't just go to the gym periodically to achieve a body like that, that's gotta be your entire goal everyday, each week, all year.

I do think so, yes. The thing about men aspiring to be like the great people they see isn't true for 80% at least. And the gains made by 6 months roiding aren't made in 2 years natty.

no, you have to be retarded to think women expect you to look like that

Hell yeah

The gains made roided are literally impossible to make naturally

I wouldn't know. I don't lift. I'm a calisthenics twink.

Who gives a shit, I wanna see Thor as fucking massive not natty and attainable for the average guy. Anyone who expects people to look like movie stars is retarded.

Cope
Woke
You're grossly overestimating the average women's ability to discern reality from fantasy
B&R

Absolutely. Even slightly buff men are juicing now because they believe they can't be big without it.

Yes. But I still prefer my action heroes to be impossibly buff and I'm not gonna go "muh sexist, can't show attractive fit males in movies!".

He’s not roided you idiot, he’s Australian.
It’s pretty difficult to tell the difference to non-Australians though.

You're grossly overestimating the average women's ability to judge physiques.

Attached: 1394403208001.jpg (921x637, 159K)

>He's not roided

top kek

What's wrong with him? That huge muscle above the triceps is just fucked up. Does he, or anyone else, think that looks good?

no one gives a shit about your muscles manlets lmao.
6'5 average build chad>>>>>roided 5'9 manlet

You must have body dysmorphia to think that David Beckham isn't fit.

wtf he has almost no muscles at all, women are fucking stupid

That's it? I got more muscle than this guy and I only work out twice a week

Beckham is objectively fit as fuck but it's in cardiovascular fitness.

You're grossly underestimating how much the popularity and facial looks of a guy influence the average women's judgement of a physique

you might not know this, but this "David Beckham" fellow is one of the biggest soccer stars of all time, taking in up to 50 mil a year at his peak

I don't get it, doesn't fit just mean you are healthy and in shape?

it means you look like you can curl 100kg without cheating

Being built doesnt matter if youre a manlet.

>Thinks the natty limit is "attainable for the average guy"

>good looking face
>nice hair
>rich as fuck
>tattoos

lets no pretend men wouldn't be doing the same thing if it was a women now

I'm sure Efron and the brown dude from twilight are incels.

trying to reason with an incel, kek

Yes but only women can victimize themselves about it.

Attached: smug jesus of card games.png (500x278, 142K)

yes, it means you're fit to be called human

He looks fit (ie, in shape).
He doesn’t look /fit/ (roid gut, giant delts/traps, etc).

how do I bulk to more than 62kg /fit/? I can't fucking do it I hate eating

Agree. Mongoroids look like people who put on a muscle suit. Hemsworth is perfect example.

Attached: lol skinwalker.jpg (800x1200, 161K)

if you lift full body three times a week and achieve

100lbs chinup
200lbs press
300lbs bench
400lbs squat
500lbs deadlift

you'll look like you lift, yes you won't be able to compete with roided cunts but most people don't even lift and they can't talk shit when you lift those numbers

Literally smaller than me topkek guess I'm a 10/10, bye guys gonna go hang out with the other chads

No, because people know exactly what the average man looks like just by walking outside. Same for women.

Thing is though you can't really have it all.
People think it's like some Video game where you can max 100 STR 100 DEX etc etc

"unfair"? I dunno. Maybe "unrealistic", when you take a one-in-a-million winner of the genetic lottery and then add performance drugs, its just not feasible for most men to reach such heights.

But i dont think men would call it "unfair". Men tend to think "I want to push myself in that direction", its women who think "its unfair I can never reach that level, so she shouldnt be allowed to show off her own accomplishment". Remember the land whales getting butthurt about the beach body ads, so they go running to the State to ban 'em?

Attached: _89959297_pa-22855052.jpg (660x371, 39K)

something something male power fantasy sweetie ;)

shame about your frame and face i guess

Numbers don't matter incel

Is he? I have to say, for someone who most likely does ridiculous training regimens, he pretty much looks like he eats well. I would at least expect more pronounced muscles around the waist for a soccer player.

Again with this bullshit. Yes, some men do think like that. Most don't. I get it dude. I hate wamans too. But don't act like the average guy isn't a basedoid bugman piece of shit, overweight and or an alcoholic with a beer gut.

this man is fit
this man isn't
I'd like to see him trying to run 5 miles, something our bodies actually evolved for
bodybulding is male cosmetology

coping lanklet

Once you start taking lifting weights ,cardio goes straight to shit unfortunately.

easily obtainable on 6 months of ss+gomad

Redpilled

no it means you weight 110kg at 4% body fat you dumb hambeast.

Is it impossible to do both? Wouldn't cardio help out with the work out sessions?

>bodybulding is male cosmetology
B&R
They're all mentally ill insecure dysmorphic freaks

Roids are cheap as fuck, that's not really an "unfair" expectation as you can even afford them on NEETbux.

sad but truth pilled

Add couple pounds of muscle then go to the running trail. Those extra pounds have completely fucked your time.

All you guys with the better body... can you mog his face though?

I just want Fassbender’s body in 300.

Attached: 4C0D29C4-A0EC-4A67-A26C-A4C8D01FFE57.png (478x750, 535K)

i curl more than that and also that pic is photoshopped

i’m curl 50-55 lbs on either arm

>attractive man in a movie
>men: "damn, that's impressive. I should start working out and eating healthy"

>attractive woman in a movie
>women: "UMMM THIS IS SEXIST AND MAKES ME INSECURE REEE"

Attached: 1559441091230.jpg (1034x1034, 63K)

stop perpetuating this false claim and read the thread faggot

Post flex'd arm with timestap or you're a faggot

Amazing display of belligerence. This is coming from straight women that literally want to fuck men unlike a lot of the guys that slave away in the gym in the hopes of women wanting to fuck them. That pic gives us a little insight into what the opposite sex will find attractive in us, and that isn't necessarily a Hemsworth-tier body that looks especially ripped with good lighting, fasting, and doing a workout pump before a shoot.

>men: "damn, that's impressive. I should start working out and eating healthy"
i hate women but the average male does not react like this

You’re missing the point with Beckham... he has God tier facial aesthetics ...

This. He can get away with a twink body because his face is ultra-slayer.

>better body
he has a perfect male body for most women
some prefer more muscles, some prefer more hair, some prefer more fat/gut, but almost all will tell you he's hot
and none will pick another guy only because he has more muscle, it's a negligible detail

Fit != shredded

Not even gay, but if he flopped his dick out in front of me, i'd still suck it. I don't blame the women

I haven't seen men banning ads of physically fit men.

Do roided, 2hour+ makeup and stylist, professionally groomed, hair transplant/drugs, heel lift wearing, hollywood dentist bleached, half and hour below zero ice bath at 6am in morning, specially curated diets and meals from the best health-oriented chefs alive, coached by personal trainer, blessed by the devil for the sole cost of sucking a hundred jew dicks once every ten years, carefully moderated plastic surgery, 15 hour sleeps every night while not filming/at a public event/at gym, never exposed to the sun once, psychologically coached and professionally hypnotised, and aware of the darkest, most forbidden secrets of Scientology actors create unfair, unrealistic expectations for men?

How are normal men supposed to think and behave normally while the media shoves these veritably Olympian gods of men down our throats day in day out?

Attached: Robert Downhere JR.png (650x842, 773K)

Not to mention he has great facial aesthetics

Keep pick related in mind.

Met C. Hemsworth I know Natty guys that are bigger but they've all got 10 years in the gym. Chris is a nice chapo, don't bully him.

Attached: peak physique.png (434x578, 522K)

Remember when women were drooling over DiCaprio in Titanic who was as skinny as a rake (indeed, Winslet had bigger arms than him)? Physique is an amplifier but not the core/most crucial element. And even then I reckon some ab tone (not Adonis like but just some tone), broad shoulders, wide back, and some arm vains and decent legs is enough. The basic stuff that comes with real athletic fitness.

>Remember when women were drooling over DiCaprio in Titanic
Most of this website posters are zoomers so I doubt this

Beckham had it all. When he was younger he was super hot, the best footballer at his position, top club and he marries a spice girls hag. Ill never understand.

Swim. Women love the swimmers physique

Because, honestly, if you actually do like the girl that does make a difference. I know a girl who I'd take over her pretty friend because of how I get along with her.

I think a lot of guys are going to have to have a good physique before they consider wearing tight speedos and joining some college swimming team. Hell, even if you do have a good physique I can imagine a lot of guys being reticent to walking around essentially naked.

Oh sweetie...

they don't have the social capital to attempt such a thing desu

Didn't people have pool classes in highschool? Gym was mandatory for like grade 9. Also, went swimming in elementary

It's all genetics. Olympic swimmers look the way they do because they have the frame for it. You train for what you're built for. They are naturally wide shouldered and small wasited.

Swimming is great exercise though but you won't necessarily look like those guys

Blackpill

UK fag here. Yes, we did have pool classes in primary school but it ceases being mandatory by secondary school (I'm guessing the burger equivalent of that is middle school) even though P.E. (physical education) is mandatory, let alone our equivalent of high school (GCSE/A levels).

why is his chest so uneven? shitty CGI?

To be fair this is Beckham in his last weeks of soccer, and he represents the older soccer generation where muscle training was different what it is today. Just look at Paul Scholes, his former teammate and one of the best players of his time. Does this guy look like a top athlete?

Nowadays soccer stars are generally more "fit" than they were 15 years ago.

Attached: 300full-paul-scholes.jpg (300x538, 22K)

Based and genuine man pilled

It's the lighting.

That Mexican who beat up the black bong recently didn't look fit, did he? He looked like someone that would have zero stamina. I've also seen fat guys that can really fucking move.

They're probably more /fit/ now not because it helps performance but it helps them get the best deals to sell products

Cardio doesn't kill gains. You suffer from body dysmorphia if you want a body bigger than this

Attached: Ronaldo.jpg (634x693, 62K)

Yeah, it's the women who are wrong

Totally agree. You'll also look better in clothes

What happens when a body builders physique isn't symmetrical? Are they just fucked?

Only by bodybuilding enthusiasts. Most people don't care about that shit

Pic related is the greatest fighter of all time

Attached: BAB21868-0FA9-4835-B5C6-C65A61EACD88.jpg (936x1390, 134K)

The opposite was claimed though.

I have this exact body type

>20kg dumbbells

That's dyel tier

Yea, but when someone wants to be a body builder and they find their body is pretty asymmetrical can they do anything about it?

back in the 60's and 70's actors looked like actual men, hairy chests, little pudge in the middle (depending) now they look like greek gods.

That's alright with me, I saw this coming back in the 90's got on roids and got fit as all fuck, so I'm good. Still I feel bad for the manlets who didn't get the message that being

Face and status is everything, Tanner

That's if you're stupid enough to take manletposting seriously. Can't count how many times sub 6'0's have fessed up to being responsible for 'manlets should be gassed', etc. type of posts.

Given what it's like now and the male sex symbols zoom zooms get bombarded with and told is the only way to be attractive, it's jarring when you look at Connery when he was a massive sex symbol with, as you wrote, the hair, fat around the middle, etc.

When you’re stacked and lean enough for it to show like in Ronaldos case you’re already in the top 5-10% anyway

I am always trying to explain to people that fedor is peak performance. Im a lankelt btw

Attached: CEBFF811-DB46-48B5-83F0-B819112E05C7.jpg (191x263, 8K)

Yes, pic poses that show your better side one of Arnies biceps was always twice the size of the other so you always see him with one bicep shown when posing

>less naturally aesthetic
Word salad. Less naturally, obviously. Less aesthetic? Depends entirely on the individual.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron-ss09.jpg (1171x1770, 167K)

retard who doesn't know how steroids work

Are those all 1 rep max?

Post age and body

There are some sexual tension in your post

No but roiders in general create tons of misconceptions about fitness because they don't know how to keep their stupid mouth shut or simply be honest when asked questions. I will NEVER understand their incessant need to poison other people's views of fitness with pure bullshit routines that wouldn't even begin to work without pinning.

technically speaking, it's not unrealistic since you could use roids too

his head looks massive here

>it's another Yea Forums makes a thread about half naked men again episode

Attached: 1493156204947.jpg (480x480, 15K)

High IQ individual with six pack on top of barrel sized gut

Any woman can achieve that body by not eating like a pig.

You have no concept of genes and frame do you?

Actually you can. You think all the bros at your gym are millionaire A-list Hollywood actors? You’re just coping. At the end of the day it’s 80% drugs, 15% diet and 5% training consistency.

The average male is hyper-skinny dark hair with feminine features or skinny-fat with a beard drinking onions. Of course they don't react this way, they are women.

roids are crazy expensive

>still gets wordfiltered
You have to go back.

Actually, I do, which is why I know you're full of shit. Eat less, move more.

Attached: this-is-where-keep-my-genetics.jpg (600x399, 49K)

to be fair, no amount of movement is going to give every woman perfect tits.

Why do you think some women have curves and others look like a fridge at low bodyfat? Think you can change the shape of your frame?

Lolwut? Steroids are way cheaper than the fart powders you buy. A tub of preworkout (aka expensive caffeine) is around $40, a tub of whey around $55. A vial of 500mg of testosterone is around $2, most oral steroids are cheap and injectables aren’t that expensive either. Only HGH is somewhat expensive but all other hormones/drugs are way cheaper than supplements and you’ll actually have results.

She has tiny tits being boosted by pads. But yes, everyone woman has different tits. However, it's perfectly reasonable for a woman to have a body that fit just by dieting.

>Why do you think some women have curves and others look like a fridge at low bodyfat?
You're using an nonequivalent argument. You're complaining that you won't look exactly like that model even if you lose weight. No one is complaining that they don't look exactly like Chris Hemworth. They're complaining about the unrealistic expectations of musculature. On the other hand, you can that model's physique just by dieting. No, you're not going to have the same face, tits and hips. But you can be as fit as her with surprisingly minimal effort.

Where do I buy sterons if i'm too much of a coward to walk across the bridge to Mexico

>those numbers
>on a 3 x week lifting programme
>natty
I see /fit/ and it's body dysmorphia is leaking

Attached: fittards.jpg (988x500, 75K)

Isn't the test only really for those that are deficient in the first place?

In this pic he looks like his lateral deltoid is missing
Kurt Russells body in Soldier (aged 43 iirc) would be my ideal body.

Attached: KRS.png (960x400, 812K)

Yeah, women have it so lucky

To be attractive:
>men
>exercise regularly, both cardio and muscle-building
>eat nothing but strictly healthy food, regardless of how bland it is
>you have to do this consistently for months to see any results

>women
>just don't eat a lot. Maybe go for a run every once in a while. That's literally fucking it

Attached: 1556844784616.png (612x526, 326K)

To be honest, man or woman, you can skip a lot of that shit if you've a nice face.

What's healthier?

Pretty much. I've gotten kind of skinnyfat but have a good face so women don't care that much.

You autist. Women's hair appointments are about two hours long if you want something that doesn't make you look like a lesbian political activist, and six hours if you want something good. Achieving a natural look with makeup takes 17 products, the cheapest of which is $20. Say what you want about women but looking good is not easy and is not cheap.

Define symmetry. Do you mean symmetrical abs? Unless your a professional bodybuilder having uneven (aka "zipper") abs won't make you fucked. You'd have to be retarded in the gym to end up with an arm , a leg or a pec noticibly bigger than the other.

>Kurt Russells body in Soldier (aged 43

Natty?

Manlet COPE

Found the Virgin^ Lmao

Yes, but real men should get off their asses and lift anyway.

Attached: 1554697172911.png (640x615, 330K)

>Women's hair appointments are about (...) six hours if you want something good.
Dunning Kreuger: The Post

Befriends the biggest guys at your gym

>You'd have to be retarded in the gym to end up with an arm , a leg or a pec noticibly bigger than the other.

Or have played a raquet sport at any point in your life.

Does Intermittent fasting work?

I was thinking of trying OMAD

Attached: 60d1b614f939adb2f6663f65e4d35f80.jpg (631x931, 88K)

Kinda. I don't look like that big, but I feel like lifting weights regularly is just mandatory for every man, which kinda sucks. It's like eating or drinking to me at this point.

>hollywood "intense 3 month routine" = not natty
>18-24 month of a fullbody routine and good nutrition = natty
Depends on how long it took him to get in that shape.

Do you guys believe that Arnold was completely natty during his life?

They absolutely do they just don't act on it

That's a fair point, I was assuming regular non-athletic male when I made my statement.

I mean he's literally said that he used steroids during his Mr. Olympia days. Of course, they weren't like modern steroids but still.

I have a home gym. Please help.

If you try to get it prescribed to you then yes, the good ol’ Doc will ask you for a blood test and will only prescribe it to you if you’re low test. However, the range for healthy testosterone levels is 200-900 ng/dL, so if you’re on the low side ~200 you still can’t get a prescription which is ridiculous. If you meant taking testosterone on a cycle only if you’re deficient, then no. Testosterone is like the basis, it’s tbe hormone you’ll need to take always (in most cases), all the other drugs have different purposes, like leaning you out, giving a harder look, gaining strength etc

Soldier 2049 when

straight girl here, I don’t understand why so many girls seem to gush over skinny or lanky guys. To me actors like Chris Evans, Channing Tatum and Hemsworth have the best body types, the kind that looks really defined and you could rub your hands all over and feel the muscle.

STATUS
FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME
The order can differ depending on the woman, but status is usually the top. A tall man with a good face will beat a short man with a great face etc.

It does but just because basically it forces you to eat less

pfft 0.5/1/2/3/4 for reps is enough if you're not a /fat/ bastard

Obviously not

>I get it dude. I hate wamans too
audibly yikes’d

I guess not when he was a poor boy living with his family? Once he started hitting the gym and whatever trainer or coach picked him up then yeah he was for sure

It only matters for actual bodybuilding competition, irl nobody gives a fuck because asymmetry is normal.

Imagine how small his testies are.
Goku would nevev use steroids. You can't raise your ki level that way and pure muscle mass on a human will get you a Powerlevel of like 300 tops with no Ki.

I was 963 ng/dl last I got tested around December. So I wouldn't really need it then? Or, if it would still be beneficial, how would I go about it considering I have slightly above average?

They guy went back to looking slim in no time at all. Also being on roids full time fucks up your dick.

>whiteknighting for women
>on the internet
Double cringe.

>Also being on roids full time fucks up your dick.
SO THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I'M LOW TEST

Goku was some alien moneky thing no way he was natty

That’s because you’re a literal whore that wants to get your meat flaps loosened by Chad McChady.

All men who are married to significantly older women are closeted faggots. Prove me wrong.

Attached: chrishemmsworth-750x.jpg (750x422, 278K)

Yes. I struggled with other types of diets and would end up bingeing on bad food and sodas.

Then I started doing intermittent fasting, then it all changed. It's a diet that allows you to eat like shit once in awhile without fucking your shit up 2 much. As much as I wanna get in shape it's hard to only eat healthy foods and only drink water.

Attached: 7b3.jpg (1000x1478, 215K)

Bullshit. I deadlift 550 and can still run an 18 min 5k

This is the ideal male body

Attached: 8F0645C0-079B-416C-BE17-7E82C09A724D.png (786x938, 1.43M)

All those senzu beans he took as well

that's not even caused by roids, indicating your lack of understanding of the subject.

What is he wearing though. You gotta be in some kind of mindstate to wear that white banana hammock.
It looks like panties or wedgied tighty wighties

>Kurt Russells body in Soldier (aged 43 iirc) would be my ideal body.
But... that is just Kurt Russel - dude doesn't lift, his masculinity just shapes his body around him.

doable apart from the shoulders

Cause he's filming a scene for The New Pope, not wearing it of his own accord during some holiday. But I fucking hate men's swim trunks with the internal netting that goes back the knees and shit. Something slightly north of the knee or what Law's wearing but a different colour would be better.

How come he has a decent amount of bodyfat but no belly? I have around the same bodyfat but my arms are more defined and the fat is mostly on my belly and waist. Fuck this

Test is test, and dbol was heavily used. The only compounds that are really common now that weren't around then are tren and GH, which actors wouldn't use anyway

>Women's hair appointments are about two hours long
Only other women gives a shit about haircuts.

He started juicing in his late teens

>leveling up DEX at all

WHAT RINGS YOU GOT BITHC?

Attached: QjQBXlxOidAsayP-800x450-noPad.jpg (750x421, 71K)

Must be an amazing life to be a "manly" man.

SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING REPLY

WHY THE FUCK CAN I NEVER GET ANY GUIDANCE ON STERONS ON Yea Forums

damn gregory peck still looks good

Which is your post?

How many pushups should I be able to do?

Pretty sure theres a general for this shit on /fit/ why don't you ask there instead of the fucking Yea Forums board?

That is almost entirely due to good genes. He is relatively low body fat by virtue of not eating like a pig. However, he also doesnt lift much.

Go the /r/steroids and read the stickies

You gotta learn the basics by yourself first. Nobody is going to spoon feed you all the way from scratch, unless you pay them

Literally /fraud/ general on /fit/ you fucking dyel.

None, kill yourself

>be fat
>decide to change
>lift 5 days a week 2 hours a day
>2 years of this
>look like fat thor
I'm never gonna make it :(

Attached: intro-1557507463.jpg (780x437, 54K)

Not really word salad, I understood exactly what he meant. The aesthetic of the man looks less natural than one who gets natty gains

With that natty test level I’d say you should focus 110% on eating right and lifting properly before even trying PEDs at all, unless you’re realistically looking out for a career out of this like modeling or sports. And remember that will be a lifetime sentence, there’s no going back after you made the decision. There’s no point in ruining your natty levels that early if you’re just doing it for your Tinder profile pic. Focus on the diet and training for a few years. Even natty you get a shitload of lean mass during your first years lifting.

They never reply

Don’t kid yourself, kid. Arnold started orals when he was 13. Pic related is 16-year-old Austrian national bodybuilding champion Arnold Schwarzenegger.

16-year-old.

Attached: 73A538A2-D20E-4A09-8470-DFED5B6BF35F.jpg (599x439, 28K)

It's funny how it works. I have a decent neck, deep voice, broad shoulders, etc. (though I'm not as fit as I should be. Uni drinking culture and hangovers does that. Ah well, I've got three months of now to focus on fitness strictly) but I can't grow a full beard or anything. Funny how it works. Then you have high pitched faggots with narrow shoulders that can grow an entire rug on their faces. Shame too, as I'd look fucking amazing with a five o clock shadow.

So you're fat but your emphasis is on lifting rather than cardio? Did you even alter your diet at all and then heavily restrict the calories?

Women always complain about sexual harassment, but I get sexually harassed by women all the time. I'm skinny, but within the range of medically healthy weight, and women are always commenting on how thin I am or how small my arms are. When I see films or watch television or read magazines, all of them are incredibly muscular. But no one cares how that makes average men feel. I've also heard from a lot of short guys that they get harassed by women for their height.

Women are hypocrites. They don't want equality, they want to be superior.

>man born winning genetic lottery who have everything in life sad because he cant grow facial hair
A bloo bloo.

no because you inject a hell of a lot more test than any natural male will produce

80% of wanting to lose weight is diet. Stop eating.

Lol, you don't know shit about my life, nor me (I'm only 5'10 as well). Yeah a shadow would be nice but the comment wasn't the bitter moaning you do all the time and more slight amusement and acknowledgment at how it doesn't work as simply as people would think where high t = the whole package.

Just eat less carbs man. As soon as I went high fat/protein with less carbs the fat disappeared. I don't mean dumb shit like keto because keto fucking sucks

Double standards exist because evolutionary psychology is a thing. A feminist pig denying it up and down will drive me up the fucking wall but so will a limp wristed faggot bitching about the double standards that exist when it comes to people not taking women assaulting men that seriously. They never will because of evolutionary psychology.

>Haha you bitter loser just because i'm generically healthier and more desirable doesn't mean I have it good! Let me whine!
Still would bet you $1000USD that youd rather be you than low test "bitter loser" me.

Body and fashion makes a diference

Attached: 1557344492786.jpg (818x551, 141K)

Cardio can kill gains
Its fucking hard to gain mass if you ho above 15/20km per week
Even on a huge calorie surplus
Its fucking taxing
A bit of cardio can help you tho

More respectable than liking some pretty boy bitch

I know what I would pet 1000 on: you being a r/braincels user. If not, you're a good larper.

That's HGH, human growth hormone.

No. If you can't look at least like picrelated natty, you can't be called a man.

Christ I hate baggy shit on men, and I hate wearing anything I deem too loose and paggy as well. Skinny fit stuff sucks too. Sensible slim fit all the way. Most 'baggy' I'll ever go is have a flannel shirt be entirely unbuttoned.

Ideal physic

Attached: 85A7152B-EA05-4430-B41E-76157513DCC9.jpg (640x640, 54K)

>your face is not part of your physique
Ok dude

Tapered fit or athletic fit is all that I can wear after too many squats

I dont know what that is. Maybe you should go back to wherever you came from instead of seething whenever anyone calls you out on your little crying-in-a-lamborghini complex?
>w-waaaaahhhhh I have 5000ng/dl testostertron but I can still suffer too!!!
>d-dont whine at me, you icky incel! Only high test attractive Chads like me can complain about unfortunate situations!

>all these queers obsessing over mens bodies
Yall niggas gay

Attached: 1560446376983.jpg (387x309, 13K)

>body gives off a natural steroid
>make giga gains in a month
>shed 50 lbs and get down to 6%bf
>plateau
>lose interest and go back to being a fatass goyim
Repeat
Help

That's his rear delt you fucking idiot

Same. I just ended up becoming a long distance runner for the high and low bf. Lifting just loses its luster when u get gains too easy.

his wrist and hands look comically tiny

thor? more like t-rex lmao

How the fuck can you complain about making gains too quickly? You retards are like women I swear

EAT BIG TO GET BIG
Also anyone else here only work out because you like to eat garbage fast food?

You flipped the fuck out after a causal mention that I'd like to have a five o clock shadow. Not exactly tantamount to the dramatic moaning and posturing you're presenting. The main point is that the hormonal shit definitely is more complicated than more = better/the whole package if someone above average can't grow a beard, and vice versa.

I can't speak for the original dude but I used to be a personal trainer. The answer is simple. I get no rise out of the social benefits anymore after years of being big man at the gym and lifting simply isn't emotionally rewarding for me at this point. Running makes me feel good.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-05-13 at 9.25.23 PM.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>don't act like the average guy isn't a basedoid bugman piece of shit, overweight and or an alcoholic with a beer gut.
This. Yea Forums cries "roids" at even slightly toned physiques. Meanwhile they unironically think skinny Jonah looks swole. It's surreal.

You just train the other side more. It's like sculpting. Add some here, add some there. That's why it's called bodybuilding.

>tfw I unironically check out other men's shoulders, backs, biceps, and calves more than I look at women in public

Attached: 1557201322406.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Take that photo from a normal angle though and he looks soppy as fuck due to no v taper.

+ insulin

Looking good. I'm trying to achieve this look. What do you do for cardio?

Your ab workout? I tend to hate training abs. It's so fucking unsatisfying and I don't like the whole circuit approach. It's good when you're trying to squeeze out that last chinup rep but abs... never anything that good. I have ordered an ab roller and will collect that soon, so we'll see where it goes.

this. he's supposed to be a fucking god. I would pay a hefty sum to be held down by those massive roid arms and be spat at by him.

I didn't "flip the fuck out" Chad, dont flatter yourself. I'm just calling you out on your self-aggrandizing bullshit.

you need to lift your IQ

>dont flatter yourself.
You're doing enough of that by constantly calling me a Chad without knowing a thing about my appearance.

>have extremely fast metabolism
>have to eat tons of food but never get sick
>start working out
>insanely hungry at all hours of the day
How do I deal with this intense need to eat? I really don't even like eating that much.

the rhinoplasties don't help either. so many people have had cosmetic procedures it's mind boggling

woops, quoted the wrong post

swimmers don't have that type of body because of swimming. it's lifting and genetics.

the only reason i'm not a 600lb carbon blob is that i'm obsessed with mountain bikes, dirt jumping and bmx.

very homo

eat different things. figure out what your body wants and go from there.

that pose...no straight man in the history of mankind has ever taken this position.

You make a lot of gains really fast. Which is super cool in highschool and college, then you do it over and over and you get stretch marks, you get ugly, then you let yourself go and get more stretch marks, then you lift again and you still don’t look good. All the while you might have a good functional strength that is aesthetically pleasing on a Normie level.
But you can never be Arnold tier, you can’t even be football chad tier.
I was never able to get past 300lbs dead lift or press. Or 60 on the dumbells.
I could go from barely lifting 100lbs on press to lifting 250 the next month. But I could spend a year trying to climb past 275 only to continue climbing another year and peak at 300 never being able to progress further.
It’s a blessing for people who don’t lift seriously as it’s quick and easy gains (though you run the risk of getting stretch marks very easily) but for a serious lifter it’s a curse and I just lost all interest when I couldn’t continue to progress. Diet didn’t matter, routine didn’t matter, just couldnt get past my limit and the doctor said to stop trying as I’d just end up hurting myself or the “natural steroids” my body produced would give me edema or heart problems.

>pic rel
What I looked like every month or so then I’d regress into getting fat again till giving up entirely.

Attached: 3C760294-5174-4B52-83FA-1ECBD573E373.png (750x1334, 712K)

that guy better be a fighter otherwise he's retarded for dehydrating himself to that level

Sorry if this is a bit risqué but I think this is the sexiest male body type. I almost blush just looking at it

Attached: B6D6A8E6-8FC3-4D81-8B7B-14294B15B4BD.gif (500x277, 916K)

not that guy, but abs suck because they are like the most adaptable body part. you dont have to do super high reps though... that's really to optimize endurance. hanging leg lifts and shit get you size with less overall pain.

Drink more? Maybe you're eating complete processed shit that isn't filling at all. I had a relatively small bowl of stir fry over four hours ago (consisting of eggs, egg noodles, broccoli, and sliced pork medallions with flavour condiments like onions sauce, sriracha, etc.) and have only had a scoop of whey since then and whilst I could definitely eat right now, I'm not starving or dying for a meal either.

he's a model

If you have 900 ng/dl test and you're 5'10 then most women will consider you to be Chad

More crying in a Lamborghini. I cant even bench more than 110. Lifting for aesthetics is bluepilled. Lifting for strength gains is redpilled. Who gives a fuck about stretch marks.

Just go for aesthetics, work abs hard, and then fuck off them. They aren’t important unless you’re trying to jerk 400lbs.
Otherwise it’s just dumb thots who care about abs and even then if you can sit them on your biceps they won’t care about anything else
Nice to look at, not really useful, similar to the people who like them

I've heard nothing but amazing things about ab rollers, and I do like bicycle crunches/situps and I think science literally shows that to be one of the most effective ab workouts.

In a recent study, it was found that subjects taking testosterone without doing any exercise still put on more lean muscle mass than those who exercised regularly without taking any test.

Weird build for a model. He's the opposite of what they normally look for which is big chest and small arms.

Even if you get rock solid abs they will be invisible under even a thin layer of fat that's the sucky thing about abs.
You gotta do all kinds of extra shit.
Having a ripped chest makes your stomach look more aesthetic. Then working really hard on abs.

You can drink water, black coffee, tea, even diet coke. It's not that bad.

Trust me on this one, bucko. It’s not worth it. Lifting for strength and gains is cool, but you hit your limit and it loses its appeal.
>who gives a fuck about stretch marks
Everyone. I can’t gainsmaxx because I’m genetically limited to short and fast growth and I can’t looksmaxx anymore because I seem like a piece of fried salami.
So there’s really not a point to it

Attached: 04AD87EB-8413-41D7-9DE4-C0BD0EF5AEE4.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Depends what you think of as healthy foods. Maybe your idea is shit like boiled broccoli, boiled brown rice, and baked chicken and that's it. Have a stir fry or curry or bolognese or fried sardines on brown toast cooked with a little sriracha.

A women can make up for an average face in more ways than men.

I lifted for months on end and I went from a 75lb bench to 115. I'd much rather have your "problems".

Wrong

just do some dips

I eat all kinds of stuff. Processed shit natural shit candy l whatever I can get my hands on basically right now. Been drinking a ton of protein shakes and eating beef jerky everyday too but if I wait a few hours after eating before trying to sleep my stomach starts twinging in bed. This only happens for a few days after workouts so I know its not a tapeworm.

more like

>attractive man in a movie
>HE JUICING I COULD BE THAT FIT IF I JUICED TOO BRB EATING CHIPS AND PIZZA

women dont care about strenght tho

the storngest men always look like this, literally 3x stronger than any roided gym fags

Attached: 5550057381_8d7c476c37_b.jpg (737x1024, 163K)

Tricep dips? Yeah, I do. Love them. I'm using two desks in my room for that right now. 2 metre steel chain drapped around my shoulders and backpack filled with shoes and shit for extra weight, gradually drop that shit off, and superset it with easier dips on a bed frame. How is that good for abs? Hear a lot about how good they are for chest and shoulders as well as triceps but never abs.

See That's what I mean. Just like a half inch of fat on that guy and his abs are almost totally hidden.
It ain't worth it bros. I mean get the strength but don't rape your body for abs

Then you aren’t a serious lifter.
You just want the get buff easy option. Trust me my man. You would rather have it be a struggle to climb without a cap, than an easy climb with a hard cap
One day you will reach where I was and you’ll be glad that you can go beyond me.

>maybe if I say evolutionary psychology, they'll believe there is actual logic to my argument
That's not true because medulloblastoma.

I mean you can just cut water weight like all the fighters do and let your girl enjoy them for a hour or whatever

This

Aesthetics is very diferent than funcional

No i literally need to get stronger. I dont give a fuck about aesthetics. I know you probably sit in a nice little office coding mobile apps for $500k/hr but I have to lift heavy shit for work and sometimes I cant do it. I'm worried my weakness will catch up to me and I'll be out of a job one day

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535

Dehydrate yourself until you shrivel up? Doesn't sound healthy desu.

That's not how it works. Steroids won't make you look "unnatural" if you don't go over the natural limit by a significant margin. Plenty of "natural lifters" are actually roiding

he's also doing parkour and shit like that judging by his instagram

Yes. It's being rich and famous that does it for women t b h.

blame your girlfriend or stop bitching about your abs

That's not me. I WISH.

Just eat more and stop being a bitch. Spread your meals out so you aren't stuffing in 1500+ calories in a single go and you'll enjoy it more.

Maybe you should read those results again. The abstract doesn't mention any comparison between the no-exercise testosterone group and the exercise no-testosterone group.

>You would rather have it be a struggle to climb without a cap, than an easy climb with a hard cap

What a masochistic cope
Natty lifting ain't with it if you're in it for strength or looks

>why yes I do lift for women, how could you tell?

Attached: 1553487152509.jpg (859x960, 35K)

I've been in that position before. Doing that shit daily cuts into recovery time, which makes it harder to make gains.

I recommend prioritizing your core and your deadlifts. Weak core = back has to work harder, and chronic back pain is not something you want.

>Natty lifting ain't with it if you're in it for strength or looks
Not him but are you unironically saying I should immediately hop on PEDs if I need to lift for strength even if I havent made my "noobgains" yet

No, you make noobgains as a foundation for using roids later on

>I've been in that position before. Doing that shit daily cuts into recovery time, which makes it harder to make gains.
I need to make gains immediately. At this point I don't care if I injure myself training.

>I recommend prioritizing your core and your deadlifts. Weak core = back has to work harder, and chronic back pain is not something you want.
What lifts besides deadlifts?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

>Fat-free mass did not change significantly in the group assigned to placebo but no exercise (Table 4andFigure 1). The men treated with testosterone but no exercise had an increase of 3.2 kg in fat-free mass, and those in the placebo-plus-exercise group had an increase of 1.9 kg. The increase in the testosterone-plus-exercise group was substantially greater (averaging 6.1 kg). The percentage of body fat did not change significantly in any group (data not shown).

>MUSCLE SIZE
>The mean cross-sectional areas of the arm and leg muscles did not change significantly in the placebo groups, whether the men had exercise or not (Table 4andFigure 1). The men in the testosterone groups had significant increases in the cross-sectional areas of the triceps and the quadriceps (Table 4); the group assigned to testosterone without exercise had a significantly greater increase in the cross-sectional area of the quadriceps than the placebo-alone group, and the testosterone-plus-exercise group had greater increases in quadriceps and triceps area than either the testosterone-alone or the placebo-plus-exercise group (P

Attached: 20190621_145508.jpg (347x480, 64K)

Incorrect, and redditpilled. The study looked at untrained men only, for whome any extra stimulus will result in measurable gain. It only looked at 8 weeks, which is not enough time for jack shit. And worst of all, it didn't take into account water weight when measuring mass (and as anyone who roids will know, gear makes you retain more water). Now go back faggot

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

God that shit is going to take my weak pathetic low test ass like 5 years just to make noobgains. Doctors wont prescribe me test and I need modafinil just to have the energy to lift after a 10h shift working manual labor.

There's this meme that anyone can get into Starting Strength and hit 4 plates in a couple of months. The reality is that some men will simply not build a meaningful amount of muscle in an acceptable time frame, due to psychological reasons. I would say if you have been lifting decently and eating reasonably for 6 months and you aren't happy with your progress, just hop on a beginner test cycle already

Natty cope

Unless you're 6'4+ those numbers are to going to require 2-3 years of consistent lifting and eating at a surplus

hugh jackman barely broke the 1000lb club, you're at a 1200 lb total there. 200 lb overhead press even for a roidfag is hard work.

Attached: 1811fc056c2ae88a91253f821a389e3d.jpg (1000x1000, 383K)

Probably because they are illegal in many places and nobody will shoot themselevs in the foot to help some rando.

Hip thrusts, hanging leg raises, crunches, sit ups, anything that trains your abs.
Be mindful of your technique and always protect ya back. Good luck.

jesus christ
is there a downside to steroids then?
if he started so young and took them for so long and he doesn't seem to suffer any downsides at all, and he's almost certainly on them again now.

some people are just lucky
maybe he had top tier medical assistance(he did get super famous so that is a very likely possibility)

If used incorrectly or abused and if you dont manage the side effects with other drugs or diet then roids have a plethora of side effects.
If you cycle properly and know your shit then they are a wonder drug.

>He is very sexy especially as he isn’t talking
lel

Legs look like shit though, hes no Henry Cavill.

So I basically have to pay a doctor or someone to guide me and give me advice to properly utilize the full potential of steroids?

God DAMMIT

Damn did he take HGH? his head is fucking massive

The average human body can't tolerate training every day or they'll get injured every other day or die

There is a reason why drugs are taken by all these TV and movie people

Dont take too much, cycles, and stack information can be found on various sites online. There.

Doing beginner cycles with proper supervision is relatively safe according to studies on the subject
Doing Mr Olympia compound cycles for many seasons is probably going to take a few years out of your life expectancy due to heart problems

>mfw mines are of 15kg
I'm going to be STROOOONG!

>The average human body can't tolerate training every day or they'll get injured every other day or die

Source?

All of Fedor's Pride fights were rigged.

You just don't go hard dude

Your body grows muscle through proper rest. No rest and you are just asking for injury

This

>webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/rhabdomyolysis-symptoms-causes-treatments#1

Based DYEL

Brainlet here; could you theoretically surgically introduce tiny tears into the muscle to artificially induce growth?

Attached: 1549444984688.png (494x685, 482K)

Farmers and athletes workout multiple hours every day

not in the way you think, no.