Did you hear about his new mini-series coming out? Warwick Davis general I guess

Did you hear about his new mini-series coming out? Warwick Davis general I guess.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-10-16-at-09.21.35.png (1016x668, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWlhLSitJ8
imgur.com/a/lykUaTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mini-series

Attached: 1241254231515.jpg (202x250, 7K)

MIDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=XzWlhLSitJ8

Was it he who DDOS'd Yea Forums last night?

there's a little warwick in all of us

Noodles McIntosh?

do you think he flies like a football if you kicked his head?

Logically you would get the same result has kicking a melon. Which is to say a hard crack and a lot of mess.

imagine kicking him in the head

I bet Morrissey would have lurked Yea Forums if he had the chance as a teen

Not sure. His head isn't that far off the ground. So you could use his body as a golf tea kind of device to get underneath it and really get some decent height on the kick. The only problem would be you would have to carry the weight of his body along with his head. Moving onto the head itself now. It seems like it would have quite a nice shape for kicking. I think anyone with at least a 10 UK foot size could at least clear a rugby goal from say, 25 meters.

Unironically think the deleting of warwick threads is a sign Yea Forums is in a death spiral.

This Yea Forums we can take the piss out of an actor if we want. Cunts.

Bump we're having a midge thread

Is this why we have this shitpostng about him lately?
Is this some sort of pr or trying to use posts made for his series?

I had a dream last night where Peter Dinklage came to Warwick's house and beat him with a pool noodle until he couldn't move anymore. Then he threw him in a 5gal. bucket and starved him for weeks occasionally feeding him orange peels.

Attached: feelsgood.jpg (245x205, 15K)

>Every shot is a low angle shot
KINO

Attached: 1557992220795.jpg (550x634, 186K)

why are you faggots mad at him again?

shut up janny

he's a manlet and an evil toilet dwarf

Attached: 1544202223236.gif (143x181, 1.01M)

Midge

He's short

Can someone Photoshop this to make him have a shoulder fired RPG instead of the camera? Don't know why, but it would be funny.

Attached: CAD0692A-CCE5-4BBB-B6D4-C6341AAD2B9A.jpg (863x791, 52K)

I'm old enough to remember the coat dwarf epidemic of the late 90's

>every shot pantsu shot

is a midge-series shorter then a mini-series?

Why does it look like hes holding a mini rocket launcher?

this
fuck the janny

More like ddos.

Attached: 1311350925231.jpg (362x314, 18K)

cause he is a little person

Just imagine tying shopping bags to him and blasting desk fans in his direction.

>mad at him
I just want to kick him in the head and starve him it isn't even personal

Attached: 1450709859467.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

imagine cramming him into a state of the art washing machine and putting it on full blast

that's a good one

He'd have been the top shit poster.

morriessy would have been a redditor for the upvotes

marr would have been on Yea Forums

morrissey would be the most prolific poster in /pol/

his whole persona doesnt fit the user culture
he'd use twitter or reddit for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HA.jpg (800x800, 359K)

Imagine trapping him under a glass like a spider, and watching him slowly suffocate for the next few hours. Then picking up his tiny, lifeless body, opening the window, and flicking him away like a bug.

I hear his daughter gets into a blacked gangbang and bleeds to death

For the love of god, someone just post the copypasta already and get it over with.

Where does he buy his clothes? The toddler section?

>this Yea Forums

uhh sweaty.. not anymore..

jokes aside what the fuck si your problem with little people, their existence is pretty sad and i can only guess you're all 5'4 and they're the only men shorter than you that you can bully

t. 6'4

Attached: 1545274443538.jpg (739x589, 390K)

lmao

He'd just namefag

Midge

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis

this but make it a joke toy bazooka like in Worms

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 191K)

midge

Attached: wormwick_davis.png (1016x668, 632K)

He looks like a mouse burglar

>this is for Verne Troyer, you lanky motherfuckers

Fucking midge CUNT would fit in my microwave.

Attached: 1560346788354.png (920x757, 206K)

Oh shit warwick shut down Yea Forums again

Someone needs to find a way to stop the midge menace.
Something with cats, perhaps.

Midge screenplay (39 pages) no updates today.

Does it involve giving Warwick some good old fish and chips at the beach, spilling them over him and then waiting for the seagulls to savage him like airborne piranha?

Is that a Mini-DV recorder?

imgur.com/a/lykUaTy

Have a read if you want.

found the manlet

>mini-series
That’s racist user I think it’s just called a series, no matter the size of the director/producer.

The correct term is midge.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1560970837942.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

While visiting another country for a week, I came across a device. The natives had assembled a dastardly fly trap out of a plastic bag and bait. Bloated with insects and the stench of rot, the bag dangled from a tree branch. Near the bottom, there was nothing more than black sludge, but as one's eye followed up, there were more defined fly corpses, a layer of squirming maggots, and finally, a layer of buzzing, live flies. As I pondered the life cycle of this trap, I began to smile, picturing Warwick Davis as a maggot in this hellish ecosystem. First, I'd need to get a trash bag and bait it with a little morsel of cheese to tempt him in. Maybe set up a ladder so he could reach it. Like all the flies drawn by sugar water, he'd fall in the sack and be unable to escape the one-way opening. Then, I'd wait. Naturally, the little sliver of a man would struggle at first, but the durability of my trash bag would thwart the punches from his drumstick-sized arms. After a few days, his feces and sweat from being left in the trap would draw in even more flies, and the real fun would begin. Left to starve, he would begin eating the buzzing swarm around him, which in turn, would be feasting on his shit and the corpses of previous generations of flies. Eventually, there would be too much even for his greedy little jaws, and he'd begin to sink in a layer of liquid filth. The layer of maggots sustained on that would probably start burrowing into his skin, while the buzzing storm of flies would torment him. Any screams from him would be quieted by a stray fly going down his gullet and choking him. Eventually, the midget would start to blend in with his surroundings, his skin stained black from the thousands of bodies, his flesh rotting away and his stocky but tiny chest becoming a home for more flies attracted to the pestilence in the bag. By eating from the pile of goop building up to his neck, he became even more of a little maggot, writhing in and sustained by death.

Warwick no put down the grapes!

My fucking sides

god i wish i could chain warwick in my yard like a dog and hit him all day with medicine balls