Pretty decent so far, overacted in parts but still ok. But what the FUCK is going on with all the accents

Pretty decent so far, overacted in parts but still ok. But what the FUCK is going on with all the accents

Attached: Chernobyl-Season-1-HBO-Series-All-cmyk.jpg (600x387, 47K)

it would have been much, much worse with faked russian accents

and before you say just use russian actors, they aren't as good as british / euro actors

If they at least just all had dry British accents it would be fine, but theres also mildly scottish, american italian,
regular american, its just ridiculous.

*mildly irish not scottish, probably just northern brit or something but still. Its so distracting to me.

Fuck up ya yankie cunt

>american italian, regular american
Who are you referring to? The entire cast is European

imagine how funny it would have been with Australian accents and vernacular

Some of the chairmen in the meetings.

they are all British actors retard

>Stellan Skarsgård
>British

Doesnt mean they aren't putting on an accent faggot.

I think you just suck at identifying accents m8, none of them were putting on accents, especially not American.

I'm not the best, but its clear nobody was working to make sure everyone sounded the same.

>HEY FUCKHEAD! WANNA SOMETHING FROM US YA PUSSY? HOW ABOUT DIG IT YOURSELF YOU FAGGY PIECE OF SHIT? THESE TWO NIGGERS BEHIND YOU COULD SATISFY YOU ORALLY WHILE YOU'RE BUSY!

What the fuck was that? It was like he came to a biker bar or something. Pretty stupid.

Attached: chernobyl-miners.jpg (646x431, 82K)

Jessie Buckley, Michael McElhatton and Barry Keoghan are Irish and are not speaking their own accents

Didn't someone already put this discussion to bed?
>Working class Soviets have working class British accents
>"Upper" class Soviets have "upper" class British accents
Am I wrong?

Was casting micks as the miners a statement from the bongs?

Alex Ferns is scottish. You yanks are beyond retarded

>Overacted

>and before you say just use russian actors, they aren't as good as british / euro actors
Somebody’s been watching the wrong russian/eastern eu movies

I think that at this point "muh accents" is just pure shitposting and (You) baiting

>But what the FUCK is going on with all the accents
What's wrong with them?
Watch Citizen X, TV film from the 90s about Andrei Chikatilo, I love it but the accents fall apart on numerous occasions and take you out of it. Chernobyl would be ruined with put on accents

Attached: Citizen_X_(poster).jpg (250x363, 27K)