ITT: shows Yea Forums would never watch

ITT: shows Yea Forums would never watch

Attached: 253103-veep-veep.jpg (1920x1080, 904K)

it's pretty funny for two seasons, but even then it's just the same jokes over and over again like with Silicon Valley

I genuinely can't see why not. Everyone in the show is amoral with no political beliefs beyond getting/keeping office.
The two main female characters openly hate other women. It's a very "redpilled" show.

So we can safely say that its not funny honey

Redpilled has nothing to do with hating women for the sake of it.

silicon valley has WAY more drama so the repetition get more tiring. You're actually supposed to care about the characters succeeding in Silicon Valley

Veep is purely jokes.

Veep is based. Had regular threads for most of its run.

Who said that was the reason, m8? Why just make assumptions like that?

Is this worth a watch or will I just be disappointed that it's not as good as pic related?

Attached: toi inc.jpg (640x380, 21K)

Isn't Veep supposed to be the american version of 'The Thick of It'? Just watch the original, it's always better...

It's still really good
of course it's worth a watch

Do you not like Seinfeld? JLD was easily the second funniest on that.
The rest of the cast of veep are great too.

???????

Selena literally talks mad shit about her daughter and her stupid liberal beliefs the entire show. It’s hilarious

Or the myriad other Chicago Hope, Chicago PD, greys anatomy, or rubbish shit like that

Attached: chifire.jpg (1207x1207, 2.05M)

>watching the broad burger comedy fat man go boom elaine led version of the show

Attached: IMG_5865.gif (320x240, 983K)

I stopped watching after s5, just felt like everything show wanted to tell it already did and with Ianucci gone it was clearly going downhill. It just wasn't funny/introspective enough by that point to justify watching these unlikable cunts assault each other for 30 minutes.

>Isn't Veep supposed to be the american version of 'The Thick of It'? Just watch the original, it's always better...

No. They're different shows.
It's not like a bunch of different Americans remade The Thick of It.
Iannuci made Veep as well. It's another show. It's just somewhat similiar.

The Death of Stalin is somewhat similar as well but that doesn't make it redundant it makes it kino.

This show became funnier after Iannucci left. There, I said it.

based retards

>introspective enough
why does it need to be deep or intelligent or whatever?
it's still very funny
it's a good ol' very joke dense comedy

and still cleverer than sitcoms.
I don't think it really dropped off at all.

>S5
hmm i wonder what else happened in 2016 that possibly turned you off watching a political comedy

I agree.

Succession on HBO is also sort of The Thick of It kino because many of the same writers.

Attached: MV5BOTY0NTMzMDAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg2MTIwMjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 14K)

i liked it but its another one of the many shows that far out stays its welcome and ruins its own legacy.

Attached: Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-Feet-1292636.jpg (1365x768, 202K)

Veep is extremely comfy despite how cold everyone is. Season 7 starts being openly political and I'm so glad they stopped it.
It's not as good as the Thick of It by a long shot but it's still worth watching

I'm pretty sure the reason they wrote it with a woman as the lead is specifically so they could get away with some of the jokes about woman. The writers have years of jokes that are no longer politically correct to do anywhere else. I bet they even get some from writers on network shows who know they could never even pitch them without getting fired. It's actually too bad for these braindead retards who can't see that this is actually one of the few comedy shows left not afraid of the politically correct mobs.

it's near impossible not to trigger some people

you should check out this show called rick and morty. Very funny while still being introspective and intellectual. Also there is a whole episode about how women are all emotional and only care about fashion. Very based!

I wanna fuck her so badly

Attached: ab447350f0f78cc61d82ce1492621e0b--julia-louis-dreyfus-back-tattoos.jpg (236x177, 10K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Veep.S06E06.Qatar.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.H.265-SiGMA.mkv_snapshot_04.45_[2019.04.11_20.48.36].jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Well they fucking should, it's hilarious. Seven seasons of top tier modern comedy

The reason they wrote a female lead is Palin, zoomer faggot.

It's painted incredibly obviously that Selena is the villain of the series.

This. Though I think Veep went maybe a season too long, and it was better when she was president than when she was out of office. There's just less gags to work with and it feels forced to keep track of all the out of work people.
What they should have done is made a spin-off with Jonah permanently in the House, where he's constantly running for office and gets put on increasingly important committees. And they should have kept that series far away from the White House, to focus on the legislative part of government.