Filename

Why is this show never discussed?

I binged the 10 seasons like it's nothing.
Atlantis is next on the list, tho the cast looks like shit.

Attached: stargate-sg1.jpg (618x412, 56K)

Stargate discussion used to be much more frequent. these days there's a good thread every couple months. Stargate SG-1 is one of the few things that virtually all of Yea Forums loves unanimously, but it's been so long since there's been any new content (let's just pretend SGO didn't happen) so there is little to discuss except rehash the old themes

It's fading. It's 2019 now. SG-1 ended 12 years ago.
In 10 years you'll be lucky to get one thread a month, like B5. Forgotten.

MacGyver looks like one of his hemorrhoids popped.

atlantis is absolute shit unfortunately

only moderately saved by rodney in some episodes but thats pretty much it

due to storage constraints you now have to share your thread with babylon 5, farscape and Lexx

all SG1 discussions eventually spiral into farscape discussions

I'm legit surprised the show hasn't been revived and ruined. And I'd like to keep it that way.

Rygel, pls go and stay go.

He's trying to smile

>I'm legit surprised the show hasn't been revived and ruined.
don't worry they're working on it

>Atlantis is next on the list, tho the cast looks like shit.
it's decent although the brown girl is so bad
second season adds jason momoa, he's pretty cool

The cast IS shit, they're all boring fucks except for McKay. Atlantis is hard-carried by McKay and space battles. It has its moments but overall it's mediocre. It never has that SG-1 feeling where our heroes comfily BTFO some evil overlords. One of the biggest problems was the world-building, they introduce an entire new galaxy and it's filled with literal medieval farmers on every fucking planet. The writing got pretty asspull-ish at time too. I think I'll forever be angry at the series finale for that. They also dragged out the Michael arc way too long, this literalwho fucker basically accomplished more than any opponent they ever faced and it just didn't feel believable. Woolsey taking over was pretty dope though.

I remember years ago I got pissed off at all the Atlantisfags railing on Universe. Like yeah, Universe had a fuckton of problems, but you fucking Atlantis cucks are in no position to judge anything, fucking faggots. Probably all fat girls who want to get DP'd by Jason Momoa and whoever played Sheppard.

Attached: 1287682802920.jpg (2323x681, 709K)

>whoever played Sheppard
Fucking kek. I was really excited watching the first episode because it had Robert Patrick as the lead. Then he gets killed and replaced by a charisma free tool

>"Dr. Jackson"

Fraiser is the best girl and you cannot prove me wrong

>I remember years ago I got pissed off at all the Atlantisfags railing on Universe. Like yeah, Universe had a fuckton of problems, but you fucking Atlantis cucks are in no position to judge anything, fucking faggots.
This. The Atlantis fangirls ruined Atlantis and SGU. I remember when they killed off Dr Beckett, the fat tumblrites started a petition and harassed the writers and the studio until they brought the character back. In the end it wasn't even the original Beckett, it was a clone created by the Wraith for some weird reason that didn't really make sense.
I used to like Atlantis but season after season David Hewlett started to overact and his character became a parody.

Attached: 68747470733a.jpg (720x479, 44K)

stargate origins

look it up, you shouldnt tho

>no lieutenant tiddles

Attached: 4L_uAdjoyHV.jpg (1903x2376, 372K)

AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (800x449, 48K)

Be glad it's dead, do you really want a Stargate Discovery?

Fuck off newfag, there have been thousands of Stargate threads since Yea Forums was created

I remember going to the theaters to see the original movie and likening it, SG-1 was the reason I paid for Showtime until they moved to scifi and Atlantis was ok, Don't talk to me about battlestargate universe

Attached: stargate.jpg (1225x1047, 312K)

Sci-Fi Channel picked it up and dropped Farscape in the same pen stroke.

I'll never watch Stargate. It's a little thing called loyalty.

I already know of it

It's BSG they picked up to replace Farscape though, if you're going to hate a show out of loyalty hate BSG.

No, they cancelled Farscape and made Stargate Atlantis a year later.