/got/

YOU MUST POST THREAD MEMES AND IMAGES PRE 2013 ITT
any image with a "15" or "14" instead of a "13" will be marked as traitors to the realm
mods put us to the sword already please
old cancer

Attached: 1365201142447.jpg (700x700, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Ziunr/
bgr.com/2018/10/04/game-of-thrones-interview-villains/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/06/boy-george-biopic-sophie-turner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmQ00LKSc
instagram.com/jithalel_official/p/Byr7csKncPl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will continue to post this until someone adds more possible old thread memes to the list.

>tfw winter is coming
>tfw "Was it rape?"
>tfw Storytime with Old Nan
>tfw verts and reaction images everywhere
>tfw STANNIS DID NOT BREAK HIS VOWS
>tfw "Hi Yea Forums, this is Edward Starch"
>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
>tfw no chain
>tfw it fits
>tfw merlings were everywhere
>tfw Ironprice posting
>tfw CLEGANEBOWL was just one guy and he'd wish you merry CLEGANEBOWLs
>tfw frogfu was just one guy doing a countdown and he never got firsts
>tfw Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos
>tfw you were haeving problems
>tfw Mummy Dorne
>tfw "Friendly Reminder with Ros"
>tfw /TDQR/
>tfw "ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE WHORESLAYER!"
>tfw Talisa was a spy
>tfw Roose finally got loose
>tfw STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
>tfw "Promise me, Ned"
>tfw "Was it rape?" Lannister Edition
>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword

Attached: got general.jpg (1920x1200, 1.23M)

first for the new dornish prince

I would just like to conclude the argument from the previous thread by stating definitively that Sansa is and always has been a shitty boring character, thank you.

Sansa appeals to Disney princess fags who want a self-insert. There is a reason most fanfics are about her.

Attached: the_dornish.jpg (680x541, 86K)

Sansa is one if not THE worst female character in got
This

do you faggots still talk about this shit or is this a retarded friend simulator like those other show/movie generals

I would just like to conclude the argument from the previous thread by stating definitively that Jon Snow is and always has been a shitty boring character, thank you.

Why is /got/ still here?

*posts file beginning with 15*

I AM A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE

Attached: 1560964902646.jpg (1440x960, 127K)

all the tripfags left years ago, so not much of a friend simulator
at least nowhere near the level of /who/ or anything

I hate 3-5 posters itts but I also make OC, generally (get it, generally) generals are fucking garbage the moment they're in the off season.

I like to actually discuss the show and books but really we should have been banned weeks ago. I won't deny that. Yeah "what is thread, may never die" but these threads are ass now and the nearest spinoff won't drop for 2+ years.

Attached: 1561034895516.png (1760x1344, 719K)

>Tyrion: Benioff and Weiss are very grateful that you watched the show.
>Oberyn: Now let us speak truth here, they are insulted. We did not appreciate their hard "efforts".
>Tyrion: I have grown used to not being appreciated anymore. Did you create that petition prince Oberyn?
>Oberyn: Of course not, GoT ended great.
>Tyrion: I thought we were speaking truth here.
>Oberyn: The last time the show was good was many years ago. When they introduced Dorne. We thought we would get new contenders for the Throne and bookfags looked forward for the adaptation of the fourth and fifth books. But beautiful,noble Benioff and Weiss abandoned the plot, for more Raven nonsense. That started a trend and soon they cut out most important plots. They butchered my country!
>You know what they did to the White Walkers? I am asking you a question?
>Tyrion: I heard rumors.
>Oberyn: hmm, haha, I saw the episode. The Night King was butchered by the little girl and thus his entire army disappeared. 8 Seasons, gone, for nothing. And if she was allowed to do so, it must have come from them! Tell them, the petition has over 1 million signs and tell them the Jews are not the only ones who cry out in pain, as they strike you.
>*dabs*

Attached: Oberyn.jpg (767x431, 44K)

>briennefag

Attached: hound face.jpg (693x578, 21K)

>2019
>still no TWOW
>still no ADOS
What did fatman mean by this?

Attached: 4AA1C3F9-1B52-40FF-A84A-1526C7D6C093.gif (205x280, 1.62M)

Who are these ?

Attached: 8A62C70E-4643-4822-9DC0-8BCF49C79DB3.jpg (750x468, 141K)

Nah, it was the first file i had that began with 15 and was GoT related

Dorne ruled by Griff and Arianne.
North ruled by Sansa as Rickon's regend.
South ruled by Bran.

This will be the ending.

I'll repost this from yesterday
>GRRM writes Arya, a free-spirited tomboy who wants to break free from the westeros patriarchy with a love of commoners and a journey full of excitement and magic
>GRRM writes Dany, an intrepid leader who endured and thrived in an arranged marriage, eventually rising to an empress with a streak of liberation
>GRRM writes Brienne, a realistic female warrior who defiantly struggles in a man's world, with notable accomplishments but a real sense of vulnerability,
>GRRM writes Asha, another female fighter as well as a revolutionary pirate-captain looking to get herself elected ruler
>GRRM writes Sansa, a dumb as bricks stuck-up bitch who conforms to every social norm and does nothing but sit around being useless and also falls for the most obviously sadistic, insane, petulant character in the first book and also gets her father killed with her own stupidity. Also gets her dog killed by betraying her sister.
Now, guess who all the female readers self-insert as.

Left to right

Samwell, Oberyn?, Renly?, Stannis?, not sure, Lord Royce

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

Attached: 1558371975131.png (1193x967, 1.18M)

Dorne plot is connected to Griff aka a character they chopped down.

Very kissable lips

#truefacts

The one who ends up Queen.

ыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыыы

>male fantasy
>male fantasy
>male fantasy
>male fantasy
>actual character who gains wisdom

So what's the deal with book-Euron? Is he supposed to be the next main villain after Tywin & the Boltons are BTFO?

Attached: king_euron_greyjoy_by_mike_hallstein_dalyaf1-pre.jpg (1080x740, 96K)

>although he’s pretty close
About that

Attached: George is a hack.png (980x2989, 289K)

sup newfag
left to right
Sam, Littlefinger, Renly

find the rest for yourself and don't forget to link to reddit for them epic upboats!
imgur.com/gallery/Ziunr/

Attached: kelly c.jpg (548x626, 34K)

I would just like to conclude that Sansa is one of the best characters in the entire series and has one of the biggest character development and richness to her story-line. D&D’s post s6 fanfiction doesn’t erase that, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded blind faggot. Thanks!

mmmm

based retard whore poster
you're right on sam and renly and wrong about the rest, those are all Season 1 & 2 characters

Attached: a.jpg (1770x792, 250K)

>actual character who gains wisdom
>copyright GRRM
male fantasy

this.
neckbeards are still mad she didn't do nudes unlike the slut dragon queen.

Attached: 3921C460-F3C9-4DD9-A1E4-7C820B2A5874.jpg (512x512, 129K)

Every single character you listed aside from Sansa (and maybe Asha) is an insufferably boring Mary Sue trope. The fact that you even put Arya there got a good chuckle from me.
>Arya gets stabbed to death by the Waif, but manages to escape still bleeding by jumping into water and then running like a “badass” warrior
>this is totally realistic and not at all a laughable fantasy
Kill yourself, ASAP.

It is truly baffling why people latch on to Sansa. In the books, she is a pawn and schizophrenic. In the show, she is a pawn of Littlefinger and/or victim for seven seasons. She only stops being a pawn because she realizes that she has a magical tree wizard brother. Her amazing insights are that Cersei can't be trusted, that armor needs leather and that people need food. Everybody is brought down to make Sansa seem smart.

Sansa lies about the Knights of the Vale for no reason. She lies and conspires behind Jon's back based off of a hunch. The White Walkers might have not existed at all, because Sansa gave zero fucks about them.

>male fantasy
lol no

wasn't talking about the sh*w

Yes

Doesn't Arya appeal to females more than anything else? She killed the Night King to pander to the YAAS QWEEN crowd.

This is Yea Forums where we discuss television shows. If you would like to discuss plot elements exclusive to the novel series A Song of Ice and Fire, please go to Yea Forums and start a thread there.

Sansafags are embarrassing

Attached: 1529260522602.jpg (617x593, 264K)

They were dealt in one episode by her younger sister, so.

We are still talking about a tv show on a board about tv shows. Your life is not being affected in any way.

You're kind of missing the funny part; that is that the first four are exactly the sort of thing that modern women CLAIM to love in fiction. But in practice they don't.

TWOW not coming

Why are you blabbering about random irrelevant D&D bullshit?
How in the fuck is she schizophrenic at all? She has the most visible and noticeable character development in the books. She isn’t a pawn of Littlefinger, she very obviously distrusts him, but he does actually care for her to the extent that she isn’t in any immediate danger. It’s actually pretty smart to pair up with LF (not like she has a choice anyway) because in the books he’s a complete genius and a mastermind who essentially is trusted and well liked by everyone due to his external friendly and helpful nature. Show LF is just turned into a self-serving idiot after a couple of seasons, but he still poses no real threat at all to Sansa. In both mediums he’s a mentor and a guide to her and she becomes smarter with each book (and every season.) He gives genuinely good advice minus the show-only stupidity of sending her off to the Boltons, but Sansa immediately realises that LF can no longer protect her and she does the sensible and self-preserving thing by mercilessly cutting him off. She goes from being a naive, spoiled, noble little girl, to quickly realising that the world isn’t a nice place and that people are definitely out to get her and her family (and even kill her) and she consistently remembers and utilises this information. She isn’t an overly-trusting idiot, in fact she’s seen as cold due to picking her company wisely. She’s extremely kind and loyal to her family and admits her faults when need be. See: admitting to Jon that when they grew up together she was a bit of a brat to him due to her sheltered childhood, and doesn’t allow Jon to talk her into thinking she “wasn’t that bad.” She owns up to her mistakes and apologises for them, and to her enemies (who either literally murdered her family and tortured/raped her) she’s ruthless and uncaring because she has every single fucking reason to be. Fuck yourself.

>They were dealt in one episode by her younger sister, so.
Because of bad writing. The Wall falling was also because of bad writing. Sansa marrying Ramsay was also because of bad writing. It's almost like there is a trend.

jesus fucking christ

>Your life is not being affected in any way.
Kek

Attached: 1E648A28-E683-4A05-895B-9211E6633343.gif (500x500, 979K)

Stop insulting and shaming Jaqen with your retarded avatar/tripfaggotry. We get it, you don’t like reading.

arya is popular with women yes. they appeal to different crowds.

Thought her arc in the book with Harry the Heir and that kid is plenty good too. I just hope he's not another sleaze and maybe ends up with him.

Attached: 1336862413110.jpg (531x798, 130K)

Don't forget to fap b4 leaving your house user, also remember to wash your hands afterwards

Attached: 2343245.jpg (1024x964, 123K)

How did they move viserion's body

Attached: 1337461633917.jpg (736x354, 138K)

getting raped really is unparalleled character development

haters, sit down. have sex. #roasted.

they used chains

And lose my powers? No thanks, bro.

Attached: 1552585424096.jpg (433x427, 86K)

He was bigger than the gates of winterfell though they couldn't drag him out

Attached: 1338783553482.png (1380x774, 908K)

You’re mentally/intellectually deficient and underage, so it’d be in poor taste to argue with the disabled.

>post s6
post s3 you mean

Definitely not Oberyn — he’s to the left of the Hound

>You’re mentally/intellectually deficient and underage
Oh, just like Sansa, who is one of the best characters in the series because she is a victim and an obnoxious brat.

Yep, I’m extremely interested in Sansa’s POV/storyline in Winds (and Spring, if it ever releases.)
I found her the most fascinating character in all of the books so far, and despite AFFC not being well liked, her plot was the best part. Her intrigue/relationship with LF in the books is super compelling as well and keeps you wondering.

Littlefinger will win

Good.

harry is red herring as fuck, he's going to die early in winds
sweetautist is the one surviving everything

>sansafag
LMAO. How can you defend a waifu that would've let Jon and Rickon both die and that's conspiring with Littlefinger right now in the books to kill her cousin so she can get an army. I swear you faggots are so pathetic.

Attached: 1258381123933.jpg (770x720, 57K)

This show is a dumpsterfire. I read about 80 pages of the first book and its way better than the show. Thats funny because season 1 is definitely the best season.

Thank god, and here i thought the books would have a shitty ending.
Petyr deserves the throne desu, he has worked so hard for it.

dare I say it, based

i'm surprised you have to resort to juvenile name calling when there's so many arguments you can make in sansas favour

just like that time she
and then
lets not forget when

Just stop trying. Anti-Sansa fags are so embarrassing and have zero convincing arguments, just fallacies and disingenuousness. I want you “people” to leave.

Sansa as his Queen?

>not having show and book character versions as distinctly separate entities in your head

Attached: 1549852553167.jpg (717x767, 80K)

sup sophie. career not going so well?

>Anti-Sansa fags
I am indifferent to Sansa. She is a boring ass character. You are being an insufferable pro-Sansa fag.

I literally already did this. Scroll up. Everyone else in this thread who is anti-Sansa made zero arguments, they just threw around insults. It’s not my job to spoonfeed you and tirelessly explain why Sansa is a good character. It’s the equivalent of talking to a wall and it’s ultimately going to be an unproductive conversation.
Just go back to spamming Dany or whatever. No one cares.

He won't be king, that's not his goal. And he doesn't care for Sansa that much

It still hurts, he should've won

Attached: 1502941788261.png (1400x600, 187K)

How is the fat fuck going to finish this series in 2 more books? Dany has to unite the dothraki, free mereen, sail to westeros, kill the tarlys, go north and lose a dragon, go south and take kings landing, be a dictator and get assasinated in 2 books. Literally how. And thats just one character. Fucking hell.

>he doesn’t care for Sansa that much
He literally does. Even Martin admitted this. His love for Sansa is completely genuine. He absolutely adored and loved her mother, and she never loved him back in the same way. Cat died, Sansa is the replacement (and also has youthfulness, beauty, and charm in her favour.) Petyr even said in both the books and the show that Sansa is “more beautiful than Cat ever was” and from the very beginning when Petyr and Sansa first meet, he’s already enthralled with her and considers her lovely and sharp. You people are exhausting.

yeah i loved the part where she performed actions relevant to the plot. even better was all her intelligent dialogue. remember when she missed living in a castle for 50 chapters? stimulating.

>It’s not my job to spoonfeed you and tirelessly explain why Sansa is a good character.
Then stop doing it then, faggot. Nobody cares about Sansa here. Go on tumblr if you want to jerk off to Sansa.

t. Boy George

Attached: 1561060440296.jpg (625x415, 88K)

jesus

>he should've won
No, but he deserves a better death. And characterization.

bgr.com/2018/10/04/game-of-thrones-interview-villains/
>“I don’t try to write anyone who’s, ‘Oh, I’m a villain. Let me get up today and just go out and do villainy and pull the world (into) darkness,’” he says during the interview. “They all have grievances. They all have wounds, and they have things that drive them to do the things that they do.”
I am not sure how, but they should've had a better motive than just ice terminator.

Attached: Average GOT viewer after S8.png (960x540, 694K)

Not that user but George said Petyr sees her as one of three things, the daughter he could've had with Cat, a young Cat (which is where the romance comes in) and a pawn/piece he can use. two of these things are predicated only on Cat, no qualities unique to Sansa herself, and the third means he doesn't care much for her and it's still what's leading him to try to marry and get dicked down by Harry even though Tyrion is still alive.

KEK

Attached: 1556429969221.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

>tfw the roastie from pic related is in this thread right now

Attached: s.jpg (734x766, 180K)

*COUGH*
*BARF*
*GURGLE*

Attached: 1557255418939.jpg (970x542, 60K)

the chad Chuck's suck and fuck

the show is shit but the books are also shit, people just can't see the whole picture yet because story is not finished. even book 1 is shit, like 75% of it is just dumb kids doing stupid things because they're dumb kids, it's boring trash. catelyn is just unbearable, her character is literally "muh children, muh family" and NOTHING else, she shouldn't have been a POV. what's even the point of writing the books where "lol anyone can die" except for 4 original mary sue stark kids who survive through the whole story anyway. what's the point of having 9000 side POV characters if they die anyway and the main characters all live. grrm is a massive hack and his story is a failure.

Attached: pipie.jpg (2815x1885, 2.98M)

Note how I said "that much"

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Sophie George.jpg (1379x1577, 758K)

He deserved a night queen

>catelyn is just unbearable
pleb status: filtered

I kinda feel bad for george sometimes. Just kinda.

fucking yikes

Attached: 1560340955988.jpg (642x666, 129K)

Sansa is unfailingly loyal to both her family and her birthplace, aka the North. She constantly does things to avenge and protect her family and herself. She doesn’t conveniently forget about things that happened to her or her family, she consistently remembers and uses this info to great benefit. She’s wise and smart with who she chooses to trust and confide in, she apologises and owns up to her mistakes (which I already explained in an earlier post), she’s a fast learner and just in the first book/season, you can see noticeable development from being extremely naive and sheltered to realising the harsh reality of her world. She cares for people who haven’t wronged her and she’s relatively politically savvy. Her being with LF actually serves a purpose considering he’s the best at politics and manipulation, which has been proven time and time again. She’s one of the strongest characters and extremely fearless (see: her escape from Ramsay and her role in the events leading up to the BotB.) Her being raped (which is show only) isn’t what made her smart/well rounded, although D&D might’ve tried to make it seem that way.
If you still disagree then you just dislike Sansa and/or want to be complacent. Good for you.

>‘Oh, I’m a villain. Let me get up today and just go out and do villainy and pull the world (into) darkness,"
Funny cause that describes Ramsay and Euron very well, even the Mountain.

DIS-
*COUGH*
ABSOLU-
*VOMITS*
ABSOLUTELY DIS-
*BARFS*
SGUSTING
*SHITS HIS PANTS*

Attached: 1557215448272.jpg (560x500, 95K)

very nice, post more, I lost my old/got/ folder to blue screen

Sansa hasn't done anything, you dumbass. You might legitimately be a girl who views Sansa as a self-insert. She is Littlefinger's pawn. That is it.

He should have. /ourguy/one shotted a dragon but lost to a 5 foot goblin.
Fuck you, I shouldnt have laughed but I did.

Attached: 1502930548668.jpg (1612x900, 206K)

>You might legitimately be a girl who views Sansa as a self-insert
I'm really starting to think the sansafag is roastie

oh no no no no no

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/06/boy-george-biopic-sophie-turner

>that one fake leak where the night king was trying to free his bride from the Winterfell crypts

It’s cheesy yet still better than what we got

seriously make it clear what version of a character you are talking about
you can't just combine book and post-book show versions and expect to have a coherent discussion

*COUGH*
*SNIIFFFFF*
MMHHH, YESSS
*COUGH*
QUITE PUNGENT
*COUGH* INDEED

Attached: arrrghhh sniff.jpg (970x542, 84K)

Who had the most unexpectedly good nude scene? Or vice versa.

hasa sex, dilate, seethe, and seek help you delusional retards obessesed with a dead character and dead career
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship_syndrome
danyfags are ∞ times worse

Attached: shadow -ecg- sent to trash.png (1860x850, 319K)

Absolutely ASSBLASTED

Attached: 1560812543511.jpg (997x1005, 91K)

You are legitimately a crazy person. This shit is hilarious.

possibly the Bravos stage actor from S6 with the titty rip

Attached: Bianca.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

fuck off do not quote me again boyo

get out of Yea Forums
tumblr is more your style

Attached: durn.jpg (396x574, 57K)

>let me marry these Bolton dudes to give them a stronger claim
>in the hopes that I can control this guy I don't know or maybe once I'm already in Winterfell Petyr can say Stannis is coming and might take the Boltons down and put me in charge.
>let me not tell Jon about the Vale
>let me try to take credit for Petyr having already assembled, marched and offered the Vale
>let me sacrifices thousands of people, including my half-brother, who were on my side in favor of these strangers fighting because Petyr got them to
>let me undermine my half-brother at every turn
>let me get jealous of my sister and send Brienne away
>let me want to kill my sister until I remember Bran knows everything
>let me keep undermining my half-brother
>let me hate Daenerys when she's literally done nothing wrong so far
>let me put Jon's life at risk again by telling someone his secret he made me swear not to tell anyone
>let me threaten this guy with an army outside of this city when he has me surrounded with his own men inside of this city
Real wise and smart. LMAO

Yea Forums is not your safespace, nigger

Attached: 1559498395278.jpg (360x360, 32K)

>do not quote me
>quote

Attached: imageboard stages, you're at stage 1 newfagot, get to 3.png (939x430, 78K)

Arya for good nudes, Margaery for terrible ones

Your posts are nothing but tumblr. You are emotionally invested in Sansa Stark for some bizarre reason.

>Arya for good nudes

Attached: 1561091197460.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

that girl who Theon fucked in the boat was a great body

Then for fuck sake, stop watching or talking about the show and don’t ever read the books. The entire heart of the story is about the Starks. This has been set in stone since the beginning and is extremely blatant. Sansa is one of the central points of the story, along with all the other Starks (living or dead.) Even in the first book, it’s established that the Starks are the customary good guys who constantly get fucked over (Ned’s execution) and near every other competing house are the bad guys or at the least neutral. Hell, even the last planned book was originally called “A Time for Wolves.” Sansa will never, ever die, nor will Bran or Arya or Jon. They’re ultimately meant to succeed, just with obstacles in the middle. That’s it. If you don’t like it, then leave.

All of this shit actually happened in the show, but Sansa gets away with it for no reason.

Unexpectedly good - Snek
Unexpectedly bad - Smirk

not the same person you fucking autist, holy shit lurk more if you think everyone in a reply chain is the person who started it
funny you talk about safespaces when the /ecg/fags made a discord after all the /ecg/ threads got rightfully deleted by mods for being "actress dump with minimal/no discussion"

Attached: samefag.jpg (510x1499, 108K)

Correct.

Sansa Bolton

Attached: 1kJKUyc (2).png (338x294, 137K)

no she didn't

What do you think Arya's intended ending is? I could sort of see her dying in the books given how huge of an ambiguous cop-out her show ending was.

there was nothing wrong with her body

Not everyone in this thread with a semblance of sense is the same person. Sansa is actually pretty well favoured aside from idiotic /got/ contrarians. I think YOU should get help, honestly.

Has anyone got that image of Nikolaj wearing the golden hand and looking at it funny? Its like a photoshoot image

I need it for a meme

I don't think Sansa will die and I also think that you said nothing in your post. Sansa has not done ANYTHING but exist. Stop being a fucking cultist for this character. She is Littlefinger's pawn. You try to over-explain her arc while undermining everybody else.

You come across as a crazy person. Sorry, but you do.

>all that butthurt
What do you think? That because one thread got moved you banished all /ecg/ threads? There's literally 2 on the catalogue right now and i'm not even considering /got/

Attached: 1557077502397.gif (200x133, 930K)

>t.

Attached: 13234.jpg (720x540, 29K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm still mad

Attached: come-join-us-ight-king-our-grieving-continues-55906580.png (500x567, 158K)

Maisie

>Sansa Lannister

Buddy, i think this obsession is not healthy for you. You need to learn how to COPE

Attached: 1560970608629.jpg (526x568, 111K)

>Shansa Baelish

Attached: 5D487834-E84B-4076-B803-84A01C52BAF5.jpg (4500x2995, 1.14M)

>some peasant in the Riverlands literally slept through the entirety of the """""Great War"""""

Attached: 1543011990292.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Unfortunately Arya is probably safe since she’s GRRM’s wife’s favorite character

>Sansa has not done ANYTHING but exist.
Funny how you’ve been absolutely unable to prove this. You just say the same thing over and over and over because you don’t like Sansa.
Sansa made a significant help in the BotB, she’s chosen her alliances extremely carefully, and she’s learned to be more cunning both due to experience and also LF’s guidance. Sansa got all the northerners to Winterfell and made sure everyone was fed and organised the defence. She’s smarter than her own brother Jon and consistently keeps him in line and gives him fair advice. The same can’t be said for Dany, who was pretty much purely self-interested and wanted to be seen as some le badass ruthless female conquerer.

GOD DAMMIT

Long night should've been the whole season

Attached: 1484591854222s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

holy shit this is funny

Attached: 1555451823614.jpg (167x184, 10K)

Are you going by the show or are you going by the books? Sansa didn't do shit but exist in the Battle of the Bastards. Littlefinger did all the work. Sansa also lied about the Knights of the Vale for no reason.

You are a delusional human being.

Why did people dislike her nude scene again? Just because her face is meh?

>purely self-interested
Nah not really she's just a mad targ

>Sansa made a significant help in the BotB

Attached: boblaugh.jpg (632x704, 47K)

Imagine being a unironic sansafag

Attached: 1560648167863.jpg (505x505, 58K)

No nipple. only showed the top of her ass cheeks. And the scene and especially her chest was obviously touched up, some user pointed this out last night and posted a webm

Someone post an image of Brienne smiling to cheer up my day

>Hey Sansa I'll help you and Jon kill Ramsay if you want
>No I'm mad at you
>Week later
>Ok littlefinger come and help us please, I'll let my brother bait Ramsay out

lol what total bullshit, you idiots always claim this for GOT nude scenes

That sansafag is just baiting for (you)s

Sansa is objectively and canonically one of the most important characters in the entire series. Her presence is forever. That’s the way Martin and the show directors wrote her. Nothing you say will ever change that and her presence serves an explicit purpose. She’s connected and relevant to everything and one of the smartest characters, aside from maybe the nonsensical events in s8 (but this happened to every other character as well.) Even her being crowned queen in the north was righteous and well-deserved because she’s shown, without any fail whatsoever, her undying loyalty to the north, the people, and its interests. Sorry pal.

You could see nipple, watch in higher quality.

Only faggots and women deny Emilia's scenes

No, you see a hint of "nipple" but in the brightened up scene you can tell they've touched up the breasts and the user posted a bra thing that Maisie likely wore

How can you tell that?

The only fake nude scene was Cersei's walk of shame and i think S6 Dany

so she was not nude at all?

S3 Dany and S4 Missandei too

S3 Dany is bathtub scene? Yeah maybe
But S4 Missandnei wasn't

thought you guys might like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VjQmQ00LKSc

It's a Cercle event at where they filmed Kings Landing. Hot Since 82 is playing.

S4 Missendei had her tits covered in filming.

>and one of the smartest characters

Attached: 1558760636785.jpg (798x770, 195K)

I can believe it, given her tits looked completely different in S7

And Arya's....

no user

Attached: don't.jpg (612x619, 31K)

>Cersei throws a party after knowing the dead were defeated and she was right when she didn't sent one man North

Arya wasn't

Those two looked seriously fake.

From left to right:
>Samwell Tarly
>Petyr Baelish / Littlefinger
>Renly Baratheon
>Bronn
>Eddard "Ned" Stark
>Roose Bolton

>Sansa is objectively and canonically one of the most important characters in the entire series.
She was not even one of the five major characters--Jon, Bran, Tyrion, Arya, and Daenerys--in George's outline.
>That’s the way Martin and the show directors wrote her.
The show directors wrote her horrendously. She gets to be Queen to pander the audience.
>She’s connected and relevant to everything and one of the smartest characters,
What has she done that is intelligent?
>Even her being crowned queen in the north was righteous and well-deserve
No, it is not.
>because she’s shown, without any fail whatsoever, her undying loyalty to the north, the people, and its interests. Sorry pal.
So everybody who has shown loyalty to their kingdom should therefore get independence, going by your own criteria.

*show writers, not directors

reminder that if you can't name everyone is pic related you are a filthy fucking showfag who needs to get the fuck out of my thread

Attached: everything.jpg (2405x1888, 1.67M)

>complaining about showfags on Yea Forums

>Sansa is unfailingly loyal to both her family
Sansa took the side of Joffrey over Arya when Joffrey attempted to murder her unprompted and ran to Cercei to give away Ned's plans to flee to safety causing all the Northerners in King's Landing to be killed, and that's just season one. She's a Lannister-craving whore.

Then in Season 8, she apparently didn't learn a god damn thing because Jon told her to keep her cock-sucking mouth shut and she immediately went and blabbed again because apparently she just can't get her jollies unless the whole continent is engaged in civil war.

what are you gonna do about it fag

Attached: yay.jpg (900x664, 153K)

dab on you

Sansa could have gotten everybody killed with her act of treason in season 8. She gets away with it because D&D wanted to make her look smart and give her something to do.

Why didn't Meera become king Bran's royal caretaker?

Attached: More Rape, your grace.jpg (930x1398, 134K)

No areaola and the user said something about her tits stay the same and just move up or down her chest

S6 Dany was real, she was kinda chunky then/. It looks weird cause they had to impose her onto an actual hut they set on fire

probably not

Are you seriously fucking talking about 13 year old Sansa? She was a literal naive, extremely sheltered, gullible little girl. She didn’t know anyone’s intentions and essentially assumed the best. She didn’t know Joffrey was a monster at first because he manipulated and emotionally abused her. She immediately sided with her family and started to despise and mistrust all of the Lannisters after she found out what they really are.
What you just mentioned is completely fucking irrelevant to the point where I can’t believe I’m even addressing you. Fuck off you dumb piece of shit.

She was wearing a bra and underwear they CG'd out.

kek

S6 Dany was definitely fake, more than just the greenscreen it's really obvious like Cersei that it's edited nudity. When it looks that fake, there's a reason.

Imagine being stupid enough to think the ending will be targ related.
The books are very predictable.
Starks are obviously winning.
Bran will be king. This is stupid but its his very first idea.
Sansa being queen is foreshadowed from her very first chapter
Arya will leave westeros because Thats not me thats Sansa from book 1.
Jon is obviously gandalf, saves world. Then has to leave.
Arya is Frodo.
Dany is Gollum obsessed with ring iron throne bitch is definitely dying. We all jerk off to Emilia but she is final villain.
Sansa is Aragorn.
Bran and 3er are Arthur and merlin.

Slowly more and more reddit persons will come out of denial.

You dont have to like it but its martins ending.

They're wrong, she was definitely nude for real and I believe Maisie confirmed it herself

Boy oh boy, you are so emotionally invested in Sansa that it is pathetic.

how do you know

Way to read only one paragraph out of two. The second addressed the fact that her character arc was just a flat line with a rape in the middle. She's still the same incompetent cunt at the end of the show she was at the start.

Moreover, you didn't even get your analysis of season 1 Sansa right. She didn't immediately side with her family, she lied to the king to protect the boy who she watched try to murder her sister for no good reason. She trusted the Lannisters over her own father and is directly responsible for getting Ned killed.

Sansa should have been raped more. She should have been Tysha 2.0

>Bran will be king. This is stupid but its his very first idea.
Yeah. I'm in the bargaining phase. Fat fuck will need some extreme asspulls to give this some semblance of sense.

Because i filmed it

The books aren't coming out

Good

You idiots always say the nude scenes are CG, they never are

How can the fat fuck create such a rich and cool universe and end the story in such a shitty way

Attached: 1557097354222.gif (441x484, 599K)

She actually never did. Read the interview people always point to and at no point does she say she was nude for filming, if anything she indicates she didn't want to go nude on camera.

>Stop insulting and shaming
Shut your dumb mouth, you angry little bitch. You mistake me for someone else. Also kys faggot, don’t tell me what to do.

And it's awfully shit for someone who's spent almost 30 years talking about realism, history and what real people and rulers are like. Glad he'll die desu, just thinking about all those people who've waited all this time just to be disappointed, some who've died waiting.

That's not the ending

It is though

all this sounds like vague speculation based on nothing at all, if she wasn't willing to be nude then they wouldn't have the scene at all, so obviously she is willing

Attached: maise.jpg (2133x3200, 526K)

lel Daenerys is Gollum and the Starks get to rule the Seven Kingdoms just because. Does George have any idea how to get to the Bran the Broken ending?

Bran becoming king is 100% canon

No, they said she could show as much or as little as she wanted. The fact they can't show her whole ass, the fact you can't see nipple and you can't see the tits from the front or when they're hanging as she bends to take her pants off means they're intentionally not showing nudity, just teasing it

And who are you “emotionally invested” in? Dany? lol
Sansa has proven to be one of the only female characters who are fully fleshed out, developed, layered, and have actual personalities. Sansa’s been through everything, all of the worst hardships imaginable, and has still managed to persist and become a better person. Not even talking about the show-only rape scene. From the beginning she had to watch her own father literally get BEHEADED, and the rest of her family perish, get slaughtered, and die too. She could’ve crumbled and killed herself (but she didn’t) and all of her experience and pain has made her extremely wise, quick, and sharp. What she brings to the table is more than almost anyone else on the show can say. Now get out of /got/ and go to some Reddit anti-Sansa circlejerk.

Nobody cares dumb incel

Martin is a feminist.
Sansa will end up as Queen.
You lost. Sansa haters lost. Accept it and move on.

I don't want Ygritte to die but Martin killed her. It made me sad but i accepted it and moved on. You should too. Or keep bitching and whining about Sansa

Martin wont change his endings QUEEN SANSA Is canon and your asshole is burning because you were wrong about everything related to the end

Arya is such a worthless character. Shame Maisie got such a piece of shit mind numbingly generic role.

I guess he plans to have everyone in the South accept that Bran is magical and wise beyond his years and a magical long lived hivemind from an ancient foreign religion is their best hope. Oh wait

>"Warg. Shapechanger. Beastling. That is what they will call you, if they should ever hear of your wolf dreams."
>Look! The beast that tore the life from Halfhand. A warg walks among us, brothers. A WARG! This ... this creature is not fit to lead us! This beastling is not fit to live!
>The free folk fear skinchangers, but they honor us as well. South of the Wall, the kneelers hunt us down and butcher us like pigs.
>Even among the wildlings, these skinchangers were feared as unnatural men who could call on animals as allies.
>Though the black brothers of the Watch still guard the realms of men as nobly as they may, the threats they face no longer come from Others, wights, giants, greenseers, wargs, skinchangers, and other monsters from children's tales and legend...

She was topless with her butt hanging out, that's what she was willing to show

Sansa being queen is made up by the show though, the only things Martin said to D&D was Jon kills Dany and Bran becomes king

Again, you trump up Sansa while diminishing everybody else. You need help. Even Stannisfags are not as emotionally invested as you.

How can Sansa be Queen without the other Kingdoms breaking out into civil war?

Now that I've ended the incest memes and gave the Seven Kingdoms a proper, Westerosi capital in Oldtown, I need to murder my sisters. Or should I marry them off to Hightowers for bending the knee?

Attached: aegon the conqueror.jpg (1910x1071, 900K)

>all of her experience and pain has made her extremely wise, quick, and sharp

Attached: at last i truly see.jpg (418x475, 25K)

If they had to physically fight each other, woman vs woman, no dragons or armies, for Northern independence/Jon’s dick/whatever, who would win?

Attached: 09C9BCC1-8634-4A6C-9070-0E45AB1742C8.jpg (960x639, 73K)

correct, she had one of these on, you can practically see the seams of the dodgy CG
maybe the buttcrack was legit, not like she showed much of it, but who knows?

Attached: coward's way out.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

dany has marginally more experience but you can't argue with sophie's quarterback shoulders

The rape made Sansa too strong, she'd dominate

>mfw Martin will die before even twow comes out

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>tiny little Dany standing a chance against this absolute unit

Attached: 1474829999755.jpg (1280x1920, 674K)

Bullshit.

Attached: maisie.jpg (3130x3026, 494K)

It feels like it’s been a long time since I’ve seen this image

Sword or fist battle

Attached: 1558066496552.jpg (779x520, 241K)

I theorise /got/ has gone through a similar replacement every season with the original base growing smaller and smaller with each passing year. Something like currently 40% who just got in on the show in s8, 20% s7, 15% s6, etc.

Attached: 1560563939824.jpg (435x247, 21K)

Dany

Attached: XHVew8a.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>topless
According to who? Al we saw was side boob and even that's not definitely her

>even that's not definitely her
citation needed

>not being into incest
>giving other Houses dragons
Why are you such a faggot?

You're wrong though, that was all Maisie, confirmed

Why did tywin fuck shae, to emphasise his dominance over his midge son?

instagram.com/jithalel_official/p/Byr7csKncPl/

Attached: LiG8ONSPjFFl.jpg (600x600, 71K)

pajeets did it better desu

by assimilating into the chad Andal race I am saving House Targaryen

Attached: andalchad kingdom.jpg (1909x1066, 885K)

I belive it, it definitely shows

Attached: C48EB2F8-AFC9-4DAE-9D32-5F356B361B35.jpg (1200x763, 86K)

whose ass would you eat if you could only eat one

I was hoping she'd die overseas but I guess not. Guess I'll have to marry her off now too.

Attached: is there anything more cucked.jpg (1909x1070, 860K)

Dany's

Attached: 1558561429001.webm (590x1030, 2.31M)

>ywn see Jon get his father targaryen armor

Attached: suit.webm (480x268, 1.73M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: z6fmzhawwfhz.jpg (994x1200, 206K)

Imagine that armor with white wolves on the shoulders, while Dany passes behind him burning shit
NEVER EVER

Attached: 1554414519086.png (1022x731, 643K)

The cg on that chest and again, the lack of areola and nipple

>andals
>chads
>believing in gods that have no magic
>gene isn't dominant enough to wipe Martell and Blackwood filth in the secondborn kids and the rest
>no dragon riding
Fuck off

>ywn see anyone in any sort of unique or interesting ancestral armour or garb because the costume department is full of grimdark hacks
ftfy

Based

Attached: Emilia just right.gif (273x258, 940K)

>people forget that Dany was willing to bring this guy and his army to rape Westeros just so she could get the throne.

I dont know how people didnt see the mad queen ending coming.

I mostly just forget the show ones. Sometimes I have to work to remember the show differences.

Here's your northern queen, bro

Attached: Sansa-Season-8-Winterfell-Library.jpg (675x1200, 111K)

>was willing
>implying she didn't

Attached: 1558134734389.webm (810x1080, 2.43M)

>mfw dat ass

Attached: 1542666619589.gif (245x230, 626K)

i remember a couple of anons made a a bunch of really funny season 2-3 resubtitled webms
does anyone have them saved, or am i the only oldfag still around

>the night's watch fights the white walkers and they wear black
>now that everyone's fighting the white walkers, everyone wears black
whoah...

That does it, she's off to marry a Dornish second son. Make that a courtier.

Attached: visenya.jpg (1914x1072, 701K)

Literally sculptured, w

Attached: 1561049186084.jpg (600x600, 36K)

jesus, fuck off

Attached: visenya.jpg (1914x1070, 858K)

Ruined, start again.

Attached: cd2dbfc6e4775ab558ff49f45033b45f.png (442x345, 214K)

>willing
>implying she had choice
>implying she was okay with how they were going about it attacking and enslaving the lhazareen

why she wear this bdsm armour?

Damn, Visenya is pretty based, i must say.

Attached: 1557175057204.png (472x624, 112K)

bumping this
does anyone have them saved, they were pure gold

cuz she be kinky my lad

meanwhile, I married Rhaenys off to a Hightower serving in the Faith Militant and she went off to get dicked by Chad Lannister

Attached: rhaenys.jpg (1911x1070, 835K)

>plan for thousands of years
>Gets a dragon
>Doesn't get past winterfell

Attached: 220px-The_Night_King_at_Hardhome.jpg (220x261, 21K)

>willingly cuckolding yourself
Fuck off

>Did someone say only post memes pre-2013?

Attached: 1558389547606.gif (500x375, 1020K)

>283 AC - the prince of dragons vs the bambi usurper

Attached: bott.webm (480x268, 2.35M)

the ice king was a newbie playing on hardest difficulty setting in his first run

sisterfucking is a degenerate practice, sharra arryn made me an offer i couldnt refuse

Attached: based sharra.jpg (1909x1072, 852K)

>making a roastie who already has a kid your wife
>making a roastie's kid your heir
Cuck

>Doesn't commit incest
>Has one wife
>Loves her
>Attractive
Yeah, that's based.

Would he still have Shae killed after he finished taking his shit?

>no rubies to smash my hammer against
3/10

This isn't happening in the books is it? Please don't

Attached: 8c8f129f4cd5c96715d3ec63c4727520a9d5c6bd7582c8686e0a7bf53c2155d8-1.jpg (3733x2100, 2.41M)

ofc it is, bran already abuses him a ton so I don't see why it would be so shocking

It is

Time travel is shit

KINGSLAYER! GET IN HERE! We're telling incest stories.

Mine was some bastard boy over the high seas from Dragonstone. My dragon took a spear so I was on ship, sailing over the waves. He came knocking for me, this dumb Northern lad, thinking he could further the Targaryen line with a single thrust of his sword. I pushed him down to the bed, GODS, I WAS HOT THEN. Caved in his pelvic bone, probably crushed every spermling he had. Got up over him, his fat pink mast straight in the air. Before I brought myself down on him, he shouted "WAIT! WAIT!"

>chuckles

They never tell you how they all jizz themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Now the Targaryens are extinct, unlike everyone else. He could have lingered in my bed like a smart boy and today his wife would be making him happy, his sons would be dragons and he wouldn't have to wake three times in the night to piss into the snow, NEW EPISODE!!!

Attached: jonerys.jpg (592x450, 72K)

Based and truthpilled

Attached: Jonerys Ending.jpg (1024x9216, 1.75M)

>she didn't even have the illness trade
Yeah I'm thinking I'm going celibate and killing my sisters so no one touches my based heir from her.

Attached: seething.jpg (1912x1069, 887K)

attack the north immediately

Ultimate Ending with S7 Jon:
>Jon joins Dany, beds her for fifty days and fifty nights, driving his sword into her living womb, creating the child known as Lightbringer

Attached: 1504886343376.png (1714x1415, 1.56M)

I hate all of your supposed male fantasies. Give me a sansa any day of the week

Weird that they put the canon ending only on the blu-ray extra scenes

Attached: canon ending.gif (256x144, 3.41M)

Why did George have to ruin it? Why does he hate love unless it's Sam getting it? Why does that pacifist think elective monarchy would ever work? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Attached: Jonerys subversion.png (1712x2776, 3.27M)

I'm going to fucking kinslay. Probably murdered my waifu as well.

Attached: visenya.jpg (1907x1063, 850K)

No one is more accursed than the kinslayer

heh kiddo, not with the High Septon on my side I'm not. Nothing personal.

Attached: based septon.jpg (1912x1068, 794K)

What about your Old Gods constituents? And the High Septon may absolve you but the people never will

Uuuu nooo nufink jun snu

ah noo woon theng
a doon wunt it

Attached: 1505422660237.png (713x528, 292K)

she's mah qween
den stabe stabe

simple as

Just watched S1E1 and S8E1, really enjoyed the smug look on Jon when he comes back to winterfell, while in S1 he just angry at being a bastard

Attached: b.png (300x203, 2K)

What CG?

s1 jon is emo jon

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

seethe more, dead character, dead career

>dead character

Attached: 1560979041726.jpg (569x477, 64K)

But your grace the show is over

Last I checked the "prince of dragons" was 6 feet under and buried with his cracked red ruby breastplate.

Attached: 1559228625214.png (1500x1050, 1.68M)

>dead character
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1560648167363.jpg (251x242, 10K)

Based Darkstar poster.
Yup, series is over.

GODS I WAS CHONG THEN

DRAKSTAR SPINOFF WHEN?

Literally the Virgin Jon vs the Chad Jon