Why does Yea Forums never discuss this movie? One of the best films in a long time. Comfy bromance road trip movie

Why does Yea Forums never discuss this movie? One of the best films in a long time. Comfy bromance road trip movie.

Attached: 88523-m.jpg (247x360, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_96bgvIDlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know Kojima wouldn't say it was the best film of the year if it wasn't truly great.

Attached: kojima based.png (578x642, 405K)

not sure
I for one am not big on niggers

youtu.be/-_96bgvIDlM

>3 crying scenes
Which ones? I've seen the movie and I dont remember any sad scene

it's just an inoffensive 90s liberal movie in the current year, it satisfies nobody and doesn't make anybody angry enough to care either

Attached: a3mpovnuqmh01.jpg (2048x1536, 62K)

It was okay. Frlt like an early 90s kcet special

mediocre oscarbait. not bad enough to be flamed, not good enough to be praised. excellent performances from actors

>inoffensive
>white man needs to teach black man to be more black

Literally made for white liberal Academy voters. At least it wasn't pure shameless race-baiting like Blackkklansman though.

you can do that with any movie, even with straightforward progressive propaganda, it's inoffensive enough

it is
maybe not to brainwashed liberals since they can feel better about themselves but to colored audiences since the black man in green book is nothing but a vehicle for the stereotype racist white guy to overcome his prejudice
and these type of movies are more bullshit the more you know that racism is institutional more than it is individual

>book written by the driver
>he talks about how he uses a lot of discretion and never reveals peoples secrets
>devotes part of the movie to telling the world the guy he was driving was fucking dudes at the YMCA
what did he mean by this

everything is institutional because human societies have structure. doesn't mean you know wtf you are doing when you dismantle institutions because you obviously don't

like maybe the legs of the table annoy you then you are sitting, but when you remove the legs you don't get a table at all anymore

>(((white))) liberal Academy voters

>racism is institutional
Show me a single law that doesn't discriminate in your favor.

>this year so far
>february
BRAVO KOJIMA

From what I have seen in 2018:

The Mule - 8.5/10
The Favourite - 8.5/10
Blackklansman - 8/10
The Green Book - 7/10

>Only 4 movies a year
Christ

The Favourite was a big let down for me. Also why fake the lesbian shit? What was the purpose?

Like most Oscar baits nothing to discuss about. Not bad, not excellent, you watch it and forget it. Highlights were Viggo absolutely killing it an highly improving the general quality, and the Italian parts that are absolutely hilarious if you know the language and realize a good 50% of what they say doesn't make any fucking sense.

i browse this board and don't watch tv or films

cocaine / crack sentencing disparities

Just farrely remaking dumb and dumber again