What do you think of Buffy?

What do you think of Buffy?

Attached: Buffy.jpg (960x1440, 244K)

It's good.

It's good if you're a preteen girl.

It's a jew broad what kills draculas

Fine show, Giles, Spike and Xander are good characters, Michelle Trachtenberg is Prime Waifu, most girls are good looking

That said, I hate Buffy Summers, the character, with a true passion. She thinks she is the sun and the others are the planets around her. Everytime she suffers is a time of pleasure to me. Praised be Willow for taking her disgusting ass out of heaven. I hope she ends her days all alone and old, aged 90, with no friends or human contact whatsoever

watch it with a female if you intend on getting laid

Generally very good, albeit cheesy as fuck, during most of season 1-3. I'd say that seasons 4-7 have some really good episodes but are otherwise much worse than the first three, with the quality getting progressive worse in general.

I still don't understand what they wanted to accomplish with the Spike romance it's fucking cringy and out of character for both Buffy and Spike. They should've just gotten a completely new vampire if they wanted a new vamp lover for her instead of damaging two good characters like that. Spike did have a lot of good scenes in the later seasons , though, especially in the final season of Angel.

Took way too long to find its footing on the story it was working towards, got really excellent and then got pretty messy.

A guy told me they all have sex at the end. Never saw the finale, an episode about a paralysis demon scared the shit out of me as a kid.

pretty good

Attached: faith in buffy.webm (1920x1078, 2.03M)

Good overall.
Seasons 4, 6 and 7 do have a bumpy level of quality, with 6 and 7 in particular feeling like they try forcing drama far too much.

It's good.
I might add it to my nostalgia driven current TV shows selection that includes Married with Children and Malcom in the Middle right now.

i liked it. when i was an edgy teenager, i stumbled onto angel first, and i liked it a lot. but i refused to even watch buffy because it seemed "below my level". seemed like buffy was for high schoolers (which is what i was) and angel was for mature people such as myself (which is thought i was). but i watched it in the end, and i was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

in the end though, i still preferred angel. but definitely watch buffy, it's very good.

>which is thought i was
which is what i thought i was

HAIRY FOREARMS

Imagine the smell

Did SMG did anything remarcable after this? She's like the Emilia Clarke of the 90'.

That gif is spoiled by Tara's disgusting dyke face.

Would tittyfuck, 8/10.

surprisingly good series

1-3 are good with a few crap ones but the core group is what keeps you going. Series 4 takes a nosedive in quality, although the last episode is the best of the series overall. Series 5 does nothing to repair this and I stopped halfway through.

For the first time in my life I saw an episode yesterday of this and I cannot fathom that people today enjoy it. I can maybe get that people liked it because the early 2000's had a lot of bad and weird shit on TV but jesus christ. Who actually, fucking unironically enjoyed this teenage schooldrama with vampires tripe?

Dawn is such a fucking shit character, she makes the last seasons so insufferable.
But Glory was the best big bad so it's like give and take.

stop telling people season 1 is good you retards, do you want them to keep watching the show or not?

Willow is the real cancer of the later seasons. Xander isn’t much better, but at least he has the excuse of being butchered for petty drama rather than being shit organically.

>Series 5 does nothing to repair this and I stopped halfway through.
This is such a pleb opinion. Season 5 is the only time they ever managed to put together a coherent season long storyline.

>Season 1

>Willow is the real cancer of the later seasons.
Correct. Dawn whines a few times. Willow arcs into the worst friend of all-time and a grade A cunt. Then gets a total pass in season 7 for her crimes.

On October 11, 2017, Brendon was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend at a hotel bar in Palm Springs, CA. [45] The Riverside County District Attorney’s Office charged him with felony corporal injury to a spouse on April 30, 2019.[46] On May 13, 2019 he pleaded "not guilty" to the charge.

Why does Brendon never stop?

I never had a problem with season 1. It’s set-up and full of decent monster-of-the-week cases

corporal? i didn't know he was in the military. based xander

I still have difficulty grasping what the fuck they were thinking when they had her and Tara squat in Buffy’s house and force Buffy to provide for them.
What kind of utter sociopath pulls that shit on a friend?