So is he bullshitting or not?

So is he bullshitting or not?

Attached: tgdefault-8.png (740x390, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NfPLTtlo2oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounded pretty genuine to me

why would he be

the only thing i find weird: i mean ok, maybe they destroyed his documents from caltec, but dude was mediocre in high school. with a mediocre high school diploma you could not get into caltec.

Would that make much of a difference? Wouldnt he still have to go to college, what if he got good grades there?
Non american here so I don't know how it works with high school

Anyone have a link? I remember watching an interview with him but it was years ago.

im also non american but for caltec, where he claims to have studied, you need to have a top notch high school diploma

I think the guy saw military technology he was too dumb to understand

Oh my bad, Caltec is a college.
Makes sense but couldn't there be alternative pathways? Go to a different college, get good grades there then transfer?

>military technology
If it was military technology they would let people work on it who understood it.

Maybe a community college. That could have allowed him to transfer. Not sure if he talked about it.

probably part of a psyop. so he's telling the truth about what he experienced, but what he experienced was theatre performed by people with an agenda

The Netflix doc is so drenched in tacky production it's like they want to destroy they're own credibility.

WHATS WITH THE WEIRD 1980'S SCI FI GLASSES? sorry about the caps

>how you want your skinsuit?
>imagine if George Thorogood and Stephen King became one
>say no more

The only thing that really bothered me was the Mickey Rourke voice over. What the hell was that all about? His Skinwalker Ranch doc didn't have anything like it iirc and it was pretty good.
kek
be nice to Bob user

Have you seen the President? Some folks fail up.

what the hell is with that jeremy fellow. seemed fucked up on some kind of benzo or opiate

Okay Jeremy

probably dude weed

This
youtu.be/NfPLTtlo2oY
Would explain the trouble he has recalling memories

yes

it's actually genius to have a regular dude work on a top secret project and convince him it's alien shit so people dont take anything he says seriously. Meanwhile you are trying to develop new aircraft technology and the ruskies are none the wiser.

Yeah but Bob experimented in his free time with physics and alternative propulsion systems, that's what got him into the position that he had i think.