Name a more kino / kawaii / touching scene in the last 15 years

Name a more kino / kawaii / touching scene in the last 15 years

Attached: 300078F0-67E9-4A61-8AA8-772940A1216F.gif (540x304, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvqVM-xT_SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: FD45092F-8FB4-445F-A480-96961E206628.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Why does Yea Forums hate this show so much?

And there people on this board right now that don’t watch kino anime

Attached: 14F747FB-48EB-46CE-9481-55B0E453EABE.jpg (848x477, 50K)

The rem confession, done

Attached: 0AE06E3A-144E-4CF7-8B8F-760BA4B51465.gif (400x224, 3.17M)

Excuses it is what everyone wants, to drop the facade.
>It was rough. It was so painful. I was so scared. I was so sad. It hurt so much, I thought I’d die. I tried so hard…
>I tired so hard! I was so desperate, so desperate to make everything right! It’s the truth. I’ve honestly never tried so hard at anything in my life! Because I loved this place…
>Because it was so important to me! I was so desperate to get back. I was scared… I was so scared! I didn’t want those eyes looking at me like that again… And I hated myself so much for feeling that way!”

Attached: B7A9C881-1FDF-4808-B425-FCD60A6DCC5B.jpg (320x180, 16K)

I don’t know, I can’t stand Yea Forums since forever.
>You stole my sister’s horn and stole my reason to live but that wasn’t enough? Now you have come here, and stole my reason to die, too?” – Rem

Attached: 525A718A-7EC1-458C-8D5F-71769F4A0D36.png (1440x900, 527K)

RE:zero is trash and you should feel bad for liking it.

Attached: D4Unoe6W4AIBPEA.jpg (500x647, 36K)

No.

Attached: 0A4104EB-0784-4A53-9733-2ED5179CF9E7.gif (500x281, 363K)

fuck anime and its constant teasing.
There is a never a "climax" in anime "relationships".
There are no couples or sexual relationships.

That just wrong though, maybe you only watch never ending sonein trash

frankly the MC is just so fucking retarded it's painful to watch the whole knight things was so fucking cringe desu

Attached: Toei weeks later.jpg (913x435, 104K)

>There are no couples or sexual relationships.
there are but they are rare and usually not in this genre.

I can't get past the protagonist's retarded haircut.

Attached: 8C9596541-SS_movies_best_roi_somethingmary.fit-760w.jpg (600x400, 41K)

watch White Album 2 bro, probably the best portrayal i've seen of a love triangle in anime

Attached: 1557614582742.png (640x480, 132K)

stopped watching anime 4 years ago to stop feeding these fantasies of women being pure beings of goodness who will support you in a moment of weakness.

I recall that being boring as fuck. True tears is the path to the suffering you desire
you want school days?

literally FLCL

I don't know what shit anime that is but I guarantee FLCL is better than that, whatever it is

yeah now I have that fantasy about robots

Imagine not only posting an anime thread on Yea Forums but posting bad anime too.

All isekai anime is bottom of the barrel dog shit for teenagers in need of escapist media.

Isn't this the shit where everyone liked the side bitch more than the main bitch, so the author threw a tantrum because no one liked his waifu so he put the side bitch in to a permacoma or whatever?

>not even 5 minutes in and a girl cucks a guy with his own brother

Gabbadigooby

>Re;Zero
>Anything but dogshit
I'd rather marathon SAO until I'm smearing shit on the walls than watch this trash

Attached: 1550946631141.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

To be fair I said within the last 15 years

Attached: 1507413378648.jpg (180x184, 9K)

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Attached: back of the knee maybe.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

My wife emilia is sooo cute

Attached: 1489831493258.png (650x914, 655K)

Good taste
Sad really
.Fair taste

What? They did that to Rem? But she was my waifu ;_;

Because it is literally shit, and the only people who like it are young men with no romantic experience but plenty of oneitis and autismal experience.

Isekai is generally hated on Yea Forums, the only exceptions are GATE (of which only the manga and LN is liked), Tanya and Konosuba

And they only like Konosuba because it makes fun of isekai as a genre. Also tits

she's a drawing

I forgot Drifters, but I wouldn't call it popular on there either

Shield Hero is slightly popular too, but that will end once it's over

I recently watched that shit because I wanted to watch Isekai Quartet and get all the jokes and is fucking awful. Like a new low bar for isekaishit.

No that was clearly planned to happen, with how early in the series it occurred. What did happen was S1 director cutting scenes with the side girl to make the focus more on the main girl.

>Isekai Quartet
Oh damn I forgot that was made. Was it as much of a hot piece of garbage as I thought it was gonna be?

Still on my backlog tho. It looks dumb, but usually I enjoy these kind of humor.

It’s a comedy. But it’s also a 12 minute short, so you only get a few jokes per episode.

>new low bar for isekaishit
NOTHING is lower than Master of Ragnarock, that shit has to be seen to be believed

she just farted and wants him to get a sniff straight from the soruce

why does 88% of anime have to be fucking gay and for sexual degenerates instead of cool shit like world war 2 and scifi. i am a man not an ant

>why does sex sell?
Are you 12?

I like it. It only steals only about 10 minutes of my life a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvqVM-xT_SQ

Yeah.

>harem drama
>gay
I mean, that's not quite the word I'd use for it

>NOTHING is lower than Master of Ragnarock, that shit has to be seen to be believed
Don't tempt me to watch it, I kinda like seeing train wrecks.

>defending cuckime
are you 12?

>I have no reading comprehension
Guess you are 12. 4channel is 18+, son.

Should have ended at THAT part, you know the one.

You remember how ridiculous the MC was in Mahouka? It's like that but even fucking stupider and all the other characters only exist to praise the MC

why is the cunny getting beat by another cunny

Attached: le soy faec.png (661x671, 78K)

dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate

Attached: 1559102734596.jpg (1250x700, 177K)

dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate dilate

Attached: reddit.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

i am a fan of the girly cartoons but cuckime is simply unacceptable. any story with a weak male protagonist who gets showered in girls for no reason but never actually lands a pusy is worse than all of hollywood's jewish propaganda combined

Attached: 1560365887624.jpg (3006x4191, 394K)

Yea Forums would like this show. There's a scene where a little girl pees herself.

>NOTHING is lower than Master of Ragnarock
>Lord Marksman and Vanadis exists

Anime is for fucking faggot losers

do you like anime then

>Lord Marksman and Vanadis exists
I'd entirely forgotten that even existed, not an Isekai though

more

Watch Ore Monogatari

Yea Forums is for fucking faggot losers bro. you're a fucking faggot loser now spread your cheeks wide for tyrone's bbc

Attached: Working!!.full.210115.jpg (2904x1772, 961K)

>Lord Marksman and Vanadis
That title alone reeks of raw sewage.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: 1400476469863.jpg (852x478, 58K)