What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Attached: Mad Men Finale.jpg (768x512, 76K)

logical end to him honestly

How?

pretty awful finale that seems to glorify cronie capitalism

>"in the end, I truly am the Mad Man™"
Bravo

you might not be old enough to understand the power of inner peace

>inner peace
As long as he's in advertising he'll never be at peace

stay pleb

He finally achieves CHIM and uses his newfound power to make the best commercial of all time.

It all makes sense.

it's all a fugazi, commodification is complete

>best commercial
that corny shit?

That corny shit was a big deal when it came out

Which Draper are you today?

Attached: 1553194251659.jpg (1280x1280, 429K)

Top right

Serial killer Don

Attached: 1510413156606.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Not true, being insatiable was at the core of his personality. Once he killed that hunger advertising just became a field that he can thrive in without the vices that used to cripple him I think

He invented "compassionate capitalism" and used the anti-establishment ideals of the 60s to flog the most American, capitalist product imaginable around the world. It's a perfect ending to the show.

Attached: 1557479763453.jpg (598x554, 20K)

There was no definitive conclusion to Don's arc, it's the same for all characters (except Betty, and arguably Pete).

You get a snapshot of their lives throughout the decade, but Mad Men was never about resolving their conflicts, just showing you them through that point in time.

Can you be a little more retarded? I think there are still some nig nogs in the middle of africa that is dumber than you.

It always bothered me a little, that whole fake identity thing, it was weird writing altogether. I think the show would be better without it.

Attached: oghJd.png (899x677, 614K)

It's a very depressing ending.

It was a big deal back then since black people couldn't even be in the same commercial with white people five years prior. Instead of receiving huge backlash (which I'm sure it did receive to some part), it became one of the most important and iconic coca cola commercials of all time. Genuinely made people feel good in an era of chaos. Matthew Weiner even said that people who thought the commercial was corny are missing out on life.

Don't think that automatically makes me like the ending because I don't. Thought Don was finally going to find peace and leave behind advertising which was a central part of his inner turmoil.

>endings incels will never understand

What was their problem?

Attached: 12414.jpg (1266x667, 149K)

Top row #3, it’s going to be a rough one

No climate science department existed back then

>Thought Don was finally going to find peace and leave behind advertising which was a central part of his inner turmoil
I think Don is only happy when he's (metaphorically or literally) selling happiness to others. So to me it made sense he chose to return

Attached: cry.png (400x631, 99K)