If you get called CUCK, it's your wife that is insulted

Is he right? is he alright?

Attached: paulfag.jpg (622x398, 36K)

This is what a male feminist looks like

Attached: doormat.jpg (1200x949, 196K)

His wife is a common whore with no respect for herself, her man, or marriage. Next!

>cuck yourself
Is this even possible

Feig means "cowardly" in my language

I mean hes not wrong. Its basocally saying "your wife is a slut and cant stand to fuck one man"

But I mean, thats a pretty common derogatory attack. Like "Son of a bitch" or "Your moms a slut" etc. You attack their family to offend them.

I like how he first gets offended that you’re insulting a man’s wife. I don’t use the term unironically but these are the people it’s meant for.

>ok I’ll bite

They all sound exactly the same

More like Paul Fag.

I wonder if it pisses off his wife’s boyfriend?

Is he cracking a fat?

He's wrong. We don't even mean it literally most of the time, though in this case it clearly hit a nerve. We're saying he's the kind of man who watches his country get destroyed and not only does nothing, he blatantly cheers it on.
No, he's not alright, but he did this to himself. If he hadn't gone ranting on twitter about how everyone who didn't like his movie was a whiny man-baby (ironic for someone who claims to concern himself with sexism), then everyone would just think 'okay, no more big budgets for this guy'. But he created a whole shitstorm that made Sony look terrible and now he's persona non grata.

it isn't free, but that's a price I'm willing to pay

Attached: avengers-_endgame_still_23.jpg (1296x730, 67K)

He is. I always thought cuck was more derogatory to the man in question than the.

Also in the medieval times of you accused a married noble woman of infidelity but couldn’t proven it you would be given a death sentence because of how destructive the rumour was seen.

Oh God, Paul Feig almost called me sexist. I'm shocked.

well you are saying shes a cheating bitch lmao, it's what the word implies

PAUL FEIG IS SLUT SHAMING

A WOMAN CAN HAVE SEX WITH TWO DIFFERENT MEN IF SHE WANTS

PAUL FEIG IS SHAMING WOMEN FOR WANTING A SECOND LOVER

i wish i was famous just so that i could see him freak out at this

i wish i could point out the problem with his tweet

you do it every time you talk to a woman

Yes it is insulting both of you as well as your marriage. She's a disloyal whore, you're a pathetic passive man who tolerates and even endorses her disloyalty because you know you can't do better and are desperate to stay with her, and your marriage is a farce. That is the point.

no. The wife is just being herself (and some of the men who get called cucks don't even have wives) its an insult aimed at men, telling them they are too weak and submissive and while that might be ok for their bedroom play, that is not how society is run, that way can't protect the interests of the nation or its people.

It's the asolute KEK that made the ghost buster remake

If it insults both of you, it's not sexist, now is it?

It's unfriendly fire. The insult is aimed at the man.

No, its saying that you're such a weak, pathetic man that you allow your wife to fuck other men because confrontation makes you queasy

>THIS is the guy calling you an incel and telling you to have sex

He should just make Frens

>sexist

who gives a shit?

Women are always the victim sweetie