Will you fight for the Light or the Dark side of the Force? No, grey jedi isn't an option you fucking plebeian

Will you fight for the Light or the Dark side of the Force? No, grey jedi isn't an option you fucking plebeian.

Attached: file.jpg (4287x2202, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq1N8K0IyWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Light side.

Reminder that Sith are cancer on the Force

Now now, we don't need to start namecalling already.

>light side of the force
Disney retards leave

Neither, Star Wars is for children.

> Jedi brainlet

There is no light or dark side of the force
There is only a point of view.

Your mom is for children

Every mom is for children technically

Anakin killed a bunch of children and then called the jedi evil, but that's just his point of view so it's valid. You can't refit opinions, after all.

Well apparently there's only ever 2 Sith, imagine the waiting list to get in? Whilst any fucker can be a Jedi so probably Jedi.

The real answer is Bounty Hunter though

Friendly reminder that Shmi most likely lied about her pregnancy and that Anakin's father was just a random dude.

true but you could just be a generic dark side jedi, thats probably the way to go

I'm gonna be an Imperial Knight

Attached: images (3).jpg (328x448, 26K)

there are eras where there are shitton of Sith.

I'm whatever side Kreia's on.
youtube.com/watch?v=iq1N8K0IyWs

Attached: kreia.jpg (731x900, 134K)

ugly hag

I'm not on her side for her looks. There's Twi'leks for that. I'm on her side because she's right.

Easily the best thing to come out of Legacy comics

>Arren Kae
>ugly
I'd charge up her loading ramp, and so would you.

>get one chance at life
>born as a clone

Attached: 1552153019399.jpg (1920x1200, 1.16M)

am I already on one side or the other? If I could be a powerful sith lord from the get go I would go with the dark side since its less restrictive. If Im starting out, I will go with the light because then I would have a higher chance of making to the end of my training without dying.

>Bounty Hunter
Thats like having a choice to be born as a powerful x men and choosing to be dog the bounty hunter. bounty hunters are trash and their fans reek of batgod complex

one of the audio books even hints he was some spacer who did not have the balls to be fully in his life but who would buy him and his friends ice cream when he was in town.

How dare you talk about Karen Traviss like that!

That is impossible since in the end Kreia's on the opposite of whatever side you are on.

It's the opposite.
The force is a corrupting power. Vader defeated Obi-wan, Maul killed qui gon jinn in a two way fight, Sheev beat yoda, Doku beat Light side anakin and luke needed to channel his inner rage to beat vader.

Neither. I serve only the Emperor.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Dog of the corpse emperor. Throw off your shackles and become free.

there's no light side, just the force

>only lives for 20 years

Alright, mister chaos marine. Keep licking the archenemys dick.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Let me see:
>Dark side
>voted into office by completely legitimate means
>absolutely fair
>competent
>you get cool lightning powers

>Light side
>incompetent
>persecute you for believing in the wrong religion
>you only get a life without sex
>quintessentially undemocratic